Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

37x SUPPORT
Lise B.

Sweden

E365 Champion

17 posts

What happen to the "Rewardicals" Tab? in Miscellaneous

3 months ago

They are working on it, so we just have to wait and see :)
There were another thread about it the other day. Don't remember exactly what were said, but it is WIP.

Cheers
Lise

34 posts

102 VersaPoints Available in VersaPoints #TripleClicks #VersaPoints

3 months ago

Have you a PSA that has reached EA this month? That can answer for 100 points you will get if and when you yourself reach EA.
We can only make guesses since we can't see your ledger or to-do list.

Best regards
Lise

9 posts

Connection to SFI Timed out in Miscellaneous

3 months ago

Error 20 is a general network failure which can occur for many reasons.
For any error code, you can easily google it and learn about what it is and how to go about it.
Most of the time things like that is fixed before you even get to google it :)

Cheers
Lise

19 posts

A Thought Mr Gery in Ask Gery #Getting Started #PSA #Team Building

3 months ago

When people get overwhelmed its usually because they have this belief, or urge, to do too much in too little time. And in all this time when people sit on the fence doing nothing. They could have gone in a slow pace doing only one or two tasks a day until they got a grip on how things work and what it all is about.
And if they did that instead of freaking out on all there is to learn they would have come quite far already.

So with that in mind, what we could do in order to prevent inactivity due to being overwhelmed is to address this and emphasize that they don't need to learn it all in one day, and not even in one week.

But I'm glad you brought it up Chris, 'cause it got me thinking when it comes to first communication with new PSA's.

Best regards
Lise

8 posts

Webinar powerful tool in Team Building

4 months ago

Thank you, Mirjana .
You make the thought of doing a webinar less intimidating even for me who is introvert. I am sure going to take it into some serious consideration.

Best regards
Lise

18 posts

Smart selling strategies for TripleClicks products in Marketing #Marketing #Sales #TripleClicks

4 months ago

Hi Rose,
I don't have so much time right now, but I wanted to give you a couple of links on the subject. The first one is from our very respected Andy which has some very good pieces of advice that are well proven to work:
www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?post_id=876371#post-876371
The other links give you some more views on the subject:
www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?post_id=635140#post-635140

You can find a lot of good pieces of advice on this by searching in the forum.

Cheers
Lise

23 posts

What kind of Sponsor are you? I can't stand you. in Team Building #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

4 months ago

Hi Moses.
I totally agree with you. I am pretty much in the same sits as you regarding sponsors. But I have the same attitude that you have. And that attitude is what will lead us up and forth on our way to success.
And the link that Francis posted is a great guide maybe especially for us who don't have any to "duplicate".
Without the right attitude, noone will succeed no matter what kind of sponsor they have.

Best regards
Lise

12 posts

Blog Assistance in Marketing #Marketing

4 months ago

Hi Jude,
I am not familiar with wordpress. However I found a post I think will be useful for you here: www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?post_id=496262#post-496262

And if you write Wordpress in the searchbar here in the forum you will find even more posts about the subject.

Best regards
Lise

9 posts

Tcredits in Getting Started #E365 #TCredits

5 months ago

Hi Vivian,
You will get the 10 Tcredits at the same time as commissions are processed. On the 10th or the first work day after the 10th if it is on a weekend.

Cheers
Lise

8 posts

Winter Olympics in Team Building #Marketing #Team Building #TripleClicks

5 months ago

Charlotte Kalla won the 1st gold medal

14 posts

What Do You Think About This? in Miscellaneous #Eager Zebra #Rewardical

5 months ago

Agree with you Zoran.
Happy anniversary!
Wish you many more years of success.

Best regards
Lise

18 posts

The Pudding of Proof in Miscellaneous

5 months ago

I think many would benefit using "the wait" to reread All the latest news. Spend some time studying and getting their head around it all. Not just the headlines and first few sentences

15 posts

There are three types of people that join SFI daily! in Miscellaneous

6 months ago

Or maybe one should be concerned about those who don't show any concern for their workers what so ever
.......always in the mood of turning it the other way around

I totally agree with you Tommie. Just couldn't help myself lol
Don't lose your sleep over inactive ones.

Cheers
Lise

6 posts

Marketing in Marketing #Marketing #Sales #TripleClicks

6 months ago

Hi Curt.

Sounds like it is time to make your purchases work for you in order to create sales.
I'm not going to explain to you how because dear Andy has already put it so well together in one of his great posts (which I have bookmarked)so I'm giving you the link to his post instead: www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?post_id=876371#post-876371

Cheers
Lise

28 posts

United We WIN! in Compensation #Compensation #Getting Started #Team Building

6 months ago

Thank You Sampath!
I hope many will read your post.
It is also important to remember that forum posts can also be read by others as well. ....not only affiliates. Posts show up on google...have that in mind before posting...

Cheers
Lise

10 posts

S-Builder Co-op for my team in Team Building #Marketing #Team Building

6 months ago

Hi Jenny.

“Instruct them to make their purchase and then e-mail you a copy of the receipt and their PayPal address. Then, reimburse them for half of what they paid via PayPal.”
This means exactly what it says. Your PSA/CSA purchase S-builder, copy the receipt and email you that along with their paypal address. Then you pay them half of what they have paid to their paypal.

So they get back half of what they have paid.
This is meant to strengthen your team. You don't get the sign-ups, your PSA/CSA will get all of them themselves. But you will help in building your team in depth (duplication).
So, in this case, this is not about splitting the sign-ups between participants, this is about supporting/strengthen your team. There are other ways to do a coop if that is what you are looking for. But the text you referred to is talking about Co-oping the co-op.
" Let them know that you are willing to split the cost of S-Builder units with any of your PSA's or CSAs who buy a unit (or units). "
www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?catid=26444&id=191389

Hope I managed to make it somewhat understandable.

Cheers
Lise

26 posts

My failures ! in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra #Pricebenders

6 months ago

Dear Phanibhusan,
The only tip you need is to fire the word 'failure' from your vocabulary and shake off all disappointment.
Looking at your badges and all that you have achieved I am 100% positive that failure thinking or dissatisfaction was not what got you where you are.
Bring out your fighting spirit and go for the challenges. Leave behind what didn't work and find new ways...new approaches till you succeed.

Best regards
Lise

40 posts

The Advertiser Badge in Suggestion Box #Marketing #Team Building

6 months ago

I think the bar should be set higher on a badge like that.
But even then it would be too easy I think. Just go to a TE with lots of competitive surfers, and put your sites out and you will have more than 500 hits within an hour......and probably no sign-ups. I don't see the quality in that really...
You say on weekly basis....do you mean that everybody should lose the badge every monday, and have to earn it again then? Because otherwise it would just be 500 hits for basic and then many would "sleep" on that. It should not be a permanent badge....

Maybe a total of everyone's hits placed next to the name in the movers tab would do it instead.... Just a thought...if it's just meant as a tool for sponsors..

15 posts

I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work... in Inspiration/Testimonials #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

6 months ago

I don't think failure has ever had a strong place in my vocabulary. However, there is another word I removed from my vocabulary some years ago. And that is 'problem'. There is no such thing as a problem in my world. There might be challenges, but challenges are fun because they lead to growth and challenges bring out my fighting spirit. Problems are stigmatizing, challenges are inspiring
And failure......don't need that word cause it will never happen

43 posts

Do you still remember? in Miscellaneous

6 months ago

I had checked out SFI before I signed up so I was tagged even before I had registered. SFI was even better than I thought, and I have never missed a day.

8 posts

Developing a success mindset. in Team Building

7 months ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

16 posts

How do you Plan your day SFI ? in Miscellaneous

7 months ago

SFIaholic is an addiction you don't want to end, so no rehab
I spend every single available time I have on the computer. Not so much time inside SFI, but then everything I do on the computer is with SFI in mind. Whether it is advertising and/or do some earnings that allow me to invest more in my business.
So my whole day evolve around SFI....and then I take care of everything else, like kid and home, in between lol
The only thing I find difficult is to manage to take enough time to read.

44 posts

Requalifications for this Next Month of January, 2018 in Team Building #Compensation #VersaPoints

7 months ago

Sorry about that. BQ is 1159 pm, not 1200......just a little detail ;)

44 posts

Requalifications for this Next Month of January, 2018 in Team Building #Compensation #VersaPoints

7 months ago

Hi Shelley.
You and your PSA have the whole month to requalify. If your PSA doesn't qualify as BTL before the last day of the month, then you will not qualify as STL before that either. Because your PSA has to be a BTL for you to become STL. No matter what time during the month.
Up until the 10th is the grace period, when we still have our rank from last month shown. On the 10th we will have the actual rank that we have qualified for that month.

When it comes to BQ, the info you got from Tanja is correct

Cheers
Lise

29 posts

I missed the opportunity in SFI in Miscellaneous #E365 #PSA #Team Building

7 months ago

Hi Kumar,
You have done very well in the time you have been active, so there is absolutely no need to focus on what you missed out on, other than using that experience when you guide your team.
Keep doing what has been successful for you, and you and your team will grow even further.

Wish you all the best of success and a Happy New Year!

Cheers
Lise