Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

4x SUPPORT
Ronald P.

Philippines

E365 Country Champion

21 posts

Help PSAS and CSAS not to dropout in Suggestion Box #Compensation

1 day ago

Hi Zeljko,

Thank you for the compliment.

Wheels up!
Ron Pate

21 posts

Help PSAS and CSAS not to dropout in Suggestion Box #Compensation

2 days ago

Hi John,

Please take this as constructive criticism. In the 2.1years I have been an SFI Affiliate I have tried to remain passive and positive and help to out on the Forum whenever and wherever I can. Here is my take on your post.

There is no guarantee that we are going ' to make money after investment.' To prosper in SFI, an affiliate has to have or develop a business sense. We are buying or selling with the sense that we will reap benefits. We have to understand the premise ' of everything ventured, everything can be lost.' That is the nature of the beast.

First of all, SFI is not a welfare or social assistance program. There are no bailouts. All affiliates have a business. As long as they stay within the SFI process they have the opportunities to make a living. You can invest all you want. If things do not work out monetarily it is not SFI's fault. The fault is endemic or specific to online marketing. I find it unrealistic SFI gets the blame for inactive PSAs, CSAs, etc. or not enough return on investment.

I also find it very unrealistic and offensive that SFI is asked to bail out affiliates because they are not able to reach their ROI due to inactive activity. That's business. You win some, you lose some.

If affiliates want a guaranteed wage they should get a job. If not they should continue to buckle down and work through their shortcomings. If at first, they do not succeed, they should change their approach and rethink their desired outcomes.

A functioning business is 24/7 and opened at least 8-12 hours a day. If I might add to that the Forum never closes and if one logs in every day the advice is free.

My dear dad always told me when times were tough, "This life is a test. It is only a test. If this was a real life, I would have been given instructions."

All the best with your business!

Wheels up!
Ron Pate

4 posts

I haven't received my payoneer Master card yet in Miscellaneous

2 days ago

Hi Afsheen,

You posted "I think the post service is not able to deliver the card in my country..." Have you checked with the post service? Affiliates from many countries, who had the same problem as you, found their cards at their local post service offices.

You can also post on the Pakistani Forum for possible answers. Here is a URL for 'International Affiliate Resources'.

www.sfimg.com/support/solution?id=232478&referrer=search

I hope you get it sorted and are able to be successful with your business.

Wheels up!
Ron Pate

27 posts

Country Champion Prizes in Suggestion Box #E365

6 days ago

Hi David,

Congratulations on your E365 Country Championship. I have to agree with Raymond that the recognition of the words 'E365 Country Champion' next to your profile picture should be enough.

Yes, it did cost you time and money to achieve what you did, but that was an investment in your business.

Where others could not keep up, you were very fortunate to do as well as you did. Offering 15,000-20,000 VPs to the E365 Champion will not be an incentive if affiliates do not have the funds to earn VPs to compete during the year.

Once again congratulations and all the best with your business.

Wheels up!
Ron Pate

25 posts

Feeling overwhelmed with all the information in Getting Started #Getting Started

8 days ago

Hi Tanisha,

Congratulations to you and your baby daughter. She is your future and why you will have a successful SFI business.

If you are over-whelmed begin again with Launchpad lesson # 1 rather than pick up from where you left off. Consider it a review or refresher course.

Your mind will remember what it does and does not know. I know motherhood is 24/7, but if you can squeeze in any time write down what you do not know or remember.

Also, continue checking in at the Forum. You will see we are supported by more experienced Affiliates.

In your favor is the knowledge that you are now realizing SFI is very dynamic and will wait for no one. Yet again at least you realize being over-whelmed is more about catching up and not giving up.

All the best to you, your family and your business!

Wheels up!
Ron Pate

24 posts

My greatest obstacle to becoming a successful SFI Affiliate. in Team Building #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

8 days ago

Hi James,

Thank you for getting back to me. Firstly I had to own my mistake and misinformation about EAs and earning commissions. I did that publically through the Forum.

So what I am giving you is not first hand from my own experiences, but secondary information from SFI and other affiliates who are more knowledgeable than I am. Have I tried them no, but I do believe in the process. I have booked marked them for my future reference.

I believe in the URL that I posted "Let's Help You Get Started" www.sfimg.com/path

Here is another recent thread. www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=134221

and another:

Mary B. is one of the gurus I follow. Look at her thread, above yours, for more advice.

James get back to me if you have any negations or doubts. I am only a post away.

Wheels up!
Ron Pate

13 posts

Finally I could earn my Fox Speed badge! in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

8 days ago

Hi Keshav,

Congratulations on your 'apparent' 4-minute winner. Hidden is the best. I have a Masters degree and am very proficient in English, but no way will I ever get 10 correct answers in 4 minutes.

I take my time and slug it out with a dictionary, thesaurus, one antonym, and one synonym book and the internet.

What I enjoy about the game is that it definitely will humble you which is okay with me as long as it challenges my brain and hopefully will ward off dementia and those other degenerative brain diseases.

I also write my own dictionary because the clues do repeat.

I also think affiliates with a limited knowledge of English can do very well. My reasoning is that sometimes knowing less is better. If you think too much"Hidden' will outwit you.

Wheels up!
Ron Pate

24 posts

My greatest obstacle to becoming a successful SFI Affiliate. in Team Building #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

8 days ago

Hi Godson,

The greatest obstacle is your PSA. There is so much your PSA can do without an investment. First of all, he is only considering his ability and financial situation and not the bigger picture which is team building, buying and selling.

It takes time, persistence, tenacity, consistency, and willingness to do this.

www.sfimg.com/path

All the best with both of your businesses.

Wheels up!
Ron Pate

12 posts

When do we receive our Commissions? in Compensation #Compensation

9 days ago

Thank you both. I made a mistake and own it!

Ron

12 posts

When do we receive our Commissions? in Compensation #Compensation

10 days ago

Hi Daniel,

Hang in there. You are an affiliate. You must qualify as an Executive Affiliate(EA) in order to earn commissions.

Versa points only determine your rank.

You have 3 days to backdate any VPs from sales or purchases to qualify as an EA and earn September commissions. Then any commissions coming to you will be processed on the 10th of October.

All the best with your business.

Wheels up!
Ron Pate

20 posts

Make SFI earning secrets an open secret to all affiliates. in Compensation

14 days ago

Hi Godfrey,

I have to agree with Anna. You are not asking any affiliate to divulge their earnings. What you are asking is if hey can give you advice on how to get some ROI.

You have been given many ideas to try. All I can advise you to do is maybe change your approaches and check out some of the advice affiliates have posted to you.

You posted "I don't know what else to do." What you do is keep going. It can possibly be years for your investments as you posted, "translate to earnings."

Stay strong! Believe in yourself and SFI! All the best with your business.

Wheels up!
Ron Pate

4 posts

Streaks That Expire in Eager Zebra #Contests #Eager Zebra

17 days ago

Hello,

Here is a brief synopsis of badge streaks that expire. I only listed the streak badges and not the rank badges. I did not explain each badge or include the points for each badge.

They are not listed in any particular order. Feel free correct any of errors or add to the list.

Biz Quiz:
This badge expires in 48 hours if you do not answer another Biz Quiz correctly within that time.

PB Green Streak:
This badge is awarded based on the number of consecutive days that you turned the PB tab green.

EZ Green Streak:
This badge is awarded based on the number of consecutive days that you've turned the EZ tab green.

Unstoppable:
This badge will disappear after 15 days unless you produce an EA.

EZ Gold Streak-Streak Strong:
This badge is awarded to all Gold Streak winners with one of the top 2 longest streaks of the day.

EZ Time Zackjacker:
Play once a day to keep this badge.

Grandmaster Poker-Grandmaster:
Play once a day to keep this badge.

EZ Brain Sprint- # of Time Sprint Star:
Complete a sprint at least once a day to keep this badge.

EZ Brain Sprint # Day Sprint Streak:
To retain this badge maintain a minimum 5-day streak.

EZ Brain Sprint High Score:
10, 30, 60, 90-day scores expire when another player achieves a higher score.

EZ Brain Sprint Leader Board:
So that all players have the opportunity to reach the top of the leaderboard points are reduced by 30% every 30 days.

EZ Brain Sprint-High score of all time:
Expires when another player achieves a higher score.

EZ Gold Streak-Streakasphere reached:
This badge is awarded to all TC members who have reached the Streakasphere for the day.

EZ Zackjack:
To retain this badge maintain a minimum 5-day streak.

EZ Zackjack High Score 10, 30, 60,90 day:
Expires when another player reaches a higher score.

EZ Zackjack-Yesterday's high score:
This badge is awarded to those who achieve the highest number of points for the previous day ( within Prime 10 games) only playing Zackjack.

Grandmaster Poker:
Achieve a minimum of 1000 point game 5 days in a row to earn this badge. To retain this badge maintain a minimum 5-day streak.

EZ Hidden-Out Fox Streak:
To retain this badge you must maintain a minimum 5-day streak.

EZ Hidden-Yesterday's High Score:
This badge expires every 24 hours.

EZ Hidden-10, 30 60, 90 day:
This badge expires in 10, 30, 60, 90 days or when another player achieves a higher score, whichever comes first.

I know there are more streak badges. So feel free to add to this list.

P.S.

Here in the Philippines we are already starting to get ready for Christmas. It starts with the 'ber' months: September, October, November, and December.

Yes, the stores are advertising and selling with Christmas music blaring in all the malls. My time of the year!

Good luck to all and your businesses.

Wheels up!
Ron Pate

8 posts

Don't Dodge Objections!!! in Marketing #Marketing

17 days ago

Hi Manohar,

During their first month any Affiliate who works hard, logs in every day, reads and actions the Launchpad lessons can qualify as an EA.

That opportunity is there, but being unfamiliar with the process, many do not know how to take advantage of the first month.

If the word 'free'' is misleading try 'no charge.'

Wheels up!
Ron Pate

5 posts

Importance Of Managing Your Marketing Minutes!!! in Marketing #Marketing

19 days ago

Hi Bruce,

SFI is fun. So for me, time flies when you're having fun. (Ludibundis tempus volat).

The Rolling Stones sang a song which included the lyrics, "Time is on my side, yes it is!" But, is time really on our side?

You are so right. Time is so fleeting. Distractions are everywhere. No one likes to be considered a procrastinator. Thus we rationalize wasting time or as you posted "shot away a marketing hour" by buying into the concept, justifying to ourselves and others, that we can do our best work under pressure.

Keep posting. Without you and other affiliates, the SFI Forum would be boring, lacking much-needed business knowledge.

A big hi to your wife! All the best with your business!

Wheels up!
Ron Pate

16 posts

I Have Received My Payoneer MasterCard in Miscellaneous

21 days ago

Hi Morgan

Congratulations on finally getting your card. Due to all the frauds, scams, etc. you should have not downloaded your card on the internet for the world to see.

I realize it is an ATM card. That download is as good as someone else having your card. Anyone can phone and buy what they want by using your card #, expiry date, and your name.

Be very vigilant about the use of your card.

Good luck with your business!

Wheels up!
Ron Pate

7 posts

Experiences in Miscellaneous

21 days ago

Hi Yahya,

Welcome to SFI! If you are not satisfied with the answers to your posted questions the Forum has an Archive which has past questions similar to those you are asking.

Where you posted the heading reads 'Welcome To The Forum'. In the blank space below type in archives. Go over to category and click on Team Building, etc.

Be patient and go through whatever categories you think will help answer your questions.

Stay keen and focused! I wish you nothing but success with your business!

Wheels up!
Ron Pate

8 posts

Can unused TCredits only be refunded within 30 days of purchase?". in Sales #Marketing #TCredits #TripleClicks

21 days ago

Hi Skumar,

I do not know if what you are asking of your PSA is possible. Would it be best for your PSA to keep the 6 TCredits and set up an Auto-Delivery order for October 1st and every month thereafter?

I write this because if it is possible to add extra money to the order it might take longer than expected to reverse the order and set up a new one.

Good luck with that and your business.

Wheels up!
Ron Pate

14 posts

Stuck in Limbo in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

21 days ago

Hi Hector,

Everything to be auctioned has a price. Even though it is strange that you have been waiting almost two weeks, I can only assume that there are not enough bidders to cover the cost of the item and the launch.

Let's see what other affiliates post. Good luck with that auction and your business!

Wheels up!
Ron Pate

9 posts

Why does my badges decrease day by day? in Miscellaneous

22 days ago

Hi Ayesha,

Your Badges increase day by day because you have started a streak, made a purchase, etc.

If your badges decreased from 18 to 17 it is due to not continuing a streak or not accomplishing the purpose for the badge.

There are many examples but, I have two. You can lose a streak if you do not click the PriceBenders (PB) tab and spend a TCredit every day. The PB badge returns when a new 5-day streak is achieved

The one I occasionally flirt with is the Unstoppable Badge. "This badge disappears after 15 days unless you produce an EA.

Click on your badges earned and those not earned. Each has an explanation about its purpose and streaks.

I hope this helps you. Good luck with your business

Wheels up!
Ron Pate

12 posts

After EA can I get any VersaPoints and TCredits? in Miscellaneous #TCredits #VersaPoints

23 days ago

Hi Rejamil,

The Compensation Plan is a good one that will reward you with many aspects of compensation while you are establishing your business. Have a look at this URL to increase your knowledge.

www.sfimg.com/reference/compplan

Wheels up!
Ron Pate

15 posts

Smart Start help in Getting Started

25 days ago

Hi Andrew,

David and Raymond are correct. A search would have helped your affiliate answer his question of how to access the program.

The URL is: www.sfimg.com/support/solution?catid=26444&id=233016

Some affiliates are so overwhelmed by SFI and do not realize every aspect pertaining to their questions are not foreign and can be accessed through the glossary or by asking a question in the Affiliate Center.

Your affiliate should be squared away now. Good luck with your business.

Wheels up!
Ron Pate

18 posts

HOW DO I PROFITABLY INVEST A LARGE SUM OF MONEY INTO SFI? in Miscellaneous

26 days ago

Hi Mohammed,

I do not know what your investment experience is or your knowledge about economics and SFI.

Do not invest the $250,000 principle. Instead, invest the interest from the principle whatever that might be.

Even at a 5-8% interest rate, you will have enough to invest in SFI. If your plans do not work out, when all is said and done, at least you will still have your $250,000.

I wish you well with whatever decision you make. All the best with your business!

Wheels up!
Ron Pate

24 posts

What is better to be BTL every month ? in Team Building #Leadership #Marketing #Team Building

27 days ago

Hi Zeljiko,

Great question. I Auto-Delivery both every month. But, if I only had the money for one I would choose Builder Bundle. You buy 25 fewer TCredits but you get PSAs and CSAs every month. A badge is added to your collection too.

100 TCredits can earn you more TCredits, etc, by playing the games and contests. The PSAs and CSAs can help build your team. Like most of my SFI colleagues, I have more active 12 CSAs than 1 PSAs. I consider my business "a work in progress." It is just a matter of time and persistence.

All the best with your decision and your business!

Wheels up!
Ron Pate

13 posts

Editing of Previous Post in Miscellaneous

about 1 month ago

Hi Morgan,

I stand to be corrected but, the only edit procedure I know of is the 5-minute edit you can use after you write and submit a post. I think the only choice you have is to post it again with No 4 or to only post No 4 with an explanation.

Wheels up!
Ron Pate