Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Brian C

United States

627 posts

Localvantia Pre-Launch! in SFI News #Sales #TripleClicks #VersaPoints

12 days ago

I know we are to take photos of business and fill out the pre-registration form for Localvantia. My question is, if this business has several locations across your country, will their franchises all be included or just the location that the photo was taken? If not what would be the incentive for a business to signup in a rual area with only a couple affiliates? Thank you, Brian C.

3 posts

Leagues in Eager Zebra #Contests

28 days ago

Can leagues Challange other leagues? For example, one league of 10 challanges another league of 10 for a week of gaming and at the end the loosing team provides an agreed upon prize. The other question is leagues just play among their 10 team members. Brian C.

6 posts

Badge Quest in North America #Compensation #Contests

28 days ago

I have a question? When I became Badge Quest Master the points needed to advance to Grand Master was 13,740 and now it is 14,485. If this was only increasing due to new badges, I would understand. But I have seen the point value go up and down. This is confusing and I do not understand? Brian C. Thank you for any and all responces.

26 posts

Sign on bonus in Ask Gery #E365

2 months ago

Can we have a section to check what is not completed for the sign up bonus. This is the second time that I have made executive affiliate and eligible for the 365 contest. Todate I have made only $70 in sign up bonus and do not know what is missing? In the lessons it states that when you are eligible for the 365contest you needed to complete all steps for the $100 sign on bonus. I do not know what is missing? Gery can you have a section added for us to be able to check this. I have asked before and never received an answer or told how to find this out. ThankYou Brian C.

15 posts

Sponsor and co-sponsor in North America #Sponsor

2 months ago

How long will it take to remove your Sponsor and co-sponsor that never contact you under the new program?

51 posts

What qualifies one as a good leader in SFI? in Team Building #Leadership #Team Building

3 months ago

I am troubled by leaders ( sponsors and co-sponsors) that talk a good talk but has no action to back up what they are saying. A good leader will follow his affiliates to see if they are having problems and give them help if they need it. Leaders need to ask affiliates if they need help making 1500VP, help in advertising ( suggestions, even how to set it up ) and give a hand on how to start making sales. Leaders need to be reminded that others may not have there experience or knowledge to make a successful business without there help! Also remember there success will increase your bottom line and that you are helping others that are less fortunate. THANK YOU, Brian C.

300 posts

New Active Sponsor policy in SFI News #PSA #Sponsor #Team Building

3 months ago

The new active sponsor policy is a long time over due and I am grateful for this. I would like to see included in this policy the co-sponsor if they do not communicate nor help their affiliates. Question once they are dropped, will we receive a new sponsor? Thank you Gery!

7 posts

Promo bids in North America

4 months ago

Everytime I win Promo bids they are not used and in five days expire because I have no money. Can we trade our Promo bids to our up line or a2a friends for TCredits? I hate to see them get waisted.

11 posts

Question in Ask Gery #PSA

4 months ago

What happened to my great question? I asked that if you do not maintain executive status will you loose your PSA's? I know you will loose a CSA even if you pay for them. This makes it hard when you are tring so hard to build a business with no money!

8 posts

Can you loose PSA for not obtaining executive affiliate status every month, as you will loose CSA? in Team Building

4 months ago

Can you loose PSA for not obtaining executive affiliate status every month, as you will loose CSA?

5 posts

Thank you in North America

5 months ago

I want to thank everyone that responded to my latest problem with my icons and no matches for burn. I am happy to say that the problem has been corrected. If the SFI corporation fixed this for me, thank you very much.

10 posts

Programing or something wrong in Ask Gery

5 months ago

Dear moderator, if what you said is true that my ISO device may not be compatible, then why after all these months why today am I now having these problems? Brian C.

10 posts

Programing or something wrong in Ask Gery

5 months ago

Gery, Sir I am having a problem with my account. Many icons are now missing on home page. The icons above my photo are now gone. In the Zackjack game all burn icons are missing and I do not know other problems because I am having a difficult time getting into other sites. I do not know where to go for help. I interred support help, but that takes at least 2 days, forum area for problem help and now you. I need help, please. Brian C.

1 post

Programing to my account in Bug Reports

5 months ago

Summary:
Provide a descriptive summary of the issue.
All of the icons above my photo on the home page are now missing. All of the burn icons to Zackjack are missing. With all of these icons missing I am unable to work on my SFI account.
Steps to Reproduce:
In numbered format, detail the exact steps taken to produce the bug.
1. Logged onto account
Expected Results:
Describe what you expected to happen when you executed the steps above.
Being able to log into sites when I log into account.
Actual Results:
Explain what actually occurred when steps above were executed.
missing icons so nothing happens
Regression:
Describe circumstances where the problem occurs or does not occur.
Unable to log into sites.
Notes:
Provide additional information, such as references to related problems, workarounds and relevant attachments.

1 post

Zackjack in Bug Reports #Eager Zebra

5 months ago

Summary:
Provide a descriptive summary of the issue.
Now I do not have any free burns at all.
Steps to Reproduce:
In numbered format, detail the exact steps taken to produce the bug.
I started entering primes 800 to 900 just to have points in the prime category, now only have pay for matches. No free burns.
Expected Results:
To gain some points and drop down in the leader board.
Actual Results:
Now have no burns.The problem occurs when I enter the game.
Regression:
Playing Zackjack
Notes:
Provide additional information, such as references to related problems, workarounds and relevant attachments.

1 post

Zackjack in Bug Reports #Eager Zebra

5 months ago

Summary:
Provide a descriptive summary of the issue. I now only have 4 burns instead of the 5 with only 1 free burn.

Steps to Reproduce:
In numbered format, detail the exact steps taken to produce the bug. I loged onto the game in the morning and had the 5 burns with 2 of them being free. In the afternoon when I loged on I only have 1free burn.

Expected Results:
I expected to have the 2 free burns as I have had since the game started.
Actual Results:
I have only 1burn all afternoon.
Regression:
Just log on and only 1free burn.
Notes:

12 posts

Zackjack burn cards in North America #Eager Zebra

5 months ago

Did the Zackjack game have a change to the number of free card burns. I now only have one free burn instead of two. If it is still two free burns then I will need to report a glitch in my game. Brian C.

29 posts

Demotion in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #VersaPoints

5 months ago

I understand "demotion" or the set back to affiliate for not maintaining 1500VP. I do agree with this policy but I think the loss of your CSA is counter productive. The loss of your CSA's will not be an incentive to maintain the 1500VP if you lack the funds to do so. Losing your CSA will only hold you back. Brian C.

13 posts

Zackjack in Suggestion Box

5 months ago

For those members that suggested you have a choice to confirm and to be careful. This post was about after you have confirmed that you are ending the game and then you have a choice to enter those points as Prime or continue with the game that the problem occurred.

13 posts

Zackjack in Suggestion Box

5 months ago

I am making a request with the Zackjack game. I know the programers are very busy but could we separate the MakePrimeGame and continue. I would like to see one on the left and the other on the right side of the page. I thought I clicked on continue but it came up as prime. Thank you Brian C.

13 posts

Are we aloud to ask if any SFI member would like to join our league? in Eager Zebra

6 months ago

Are we aloud to ask if any SFI member would like to join our league?

15 posts

PLEASE HELP in Ask Gery #Contests

6 months ago

Svend Erik, thank you very much, this will help.

15 posts

6 months ago

Richard M. you are understanding most! I do receive some e-mails and some I do not. I even check the spam folder. I know that you can not directly connect to a site when it is in black. But when typed in a search engine, and I have tried several I am sent to several sites. I was going to send this to suggestion box but if the SFI tech team could enter the URL in the blue text in the SFI news letter this would solve this problem, if not received in e-mail. Thank you to everyone that responded to my help!

15 posts

6 months ago

Gery this is not what would be allowed to post but if you will read my support ticket that has attention Gery Carson then you will understand my problem.

15 posts

6 months ago

Kathleen, I have done that but receive a selection of sites that are wrong for SFI. Thank you. Brian C.