Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

SUPPORT
Emem M.

Philippines

13 posts

SFI and websites! in Sales #Marketing #TripleClicks

2 days ago

You can sell things from Tripleclicks in your website to earn money. If it's possible, you can apply Adsense on your site and earn money from that as well.

15 posts

Can you please show the question from yesterday's Biz Quiz? in Suggestion Box

3 days ago

Okay then make a screenshot of it, and edit the screenshot in an image program like "Paint"

If you really want have it as text, then copy/paste the day it asked instead of the day after.

Best regards
Svend

Thanks. :D

15 posts

5 days ago

It shows the question when I hover it on the "yesterday's question", but I want to easily copy paste it.

5 posts

Rewardical in Philippines #Rewardical

5 days ago

I also won 1000 rewardicals on Daily Grand. At first, I won 2 times on a low amount I forgot than that.

27 posts

Curious in Team Building #Contests #Sponsor #Team Building

6 days ago

You're doing great. Your masterpiece shall be so awesome.

7 posts

How to sell items? in Philippines #TripleClicks

7 days ago

I've just marketed a book called Thinking and Growing Rich in the Digital Age on my blog on http://www.moneymakingmash.blogspot.com

I used the SFI Toolbox next to the item on TC that I want sold, and chose a banner for it. There's a banner feature/button.

3 posts

Won Rewardicals in Just For Fun

9 days ago

Yeah, I became motivated to do more after I won. More to come. That's the law of attraction.

15 posts

9 days ago

Thank you all for helping. I've tried to hover to the "Yesterday's Question", and it was just that.

4 posts

Manifested a winning in Just For Fun

9 days ago

Thank you all for your solemn replies. God bless us all. I appreciate your kindness.

15 posts

10 days ago

It is to make us learn from our mistakes. I wanted to know what was the question yesterday instead of just the answer. If we had a mistake yesterday, and there's a link we can click to know what was the question, and then you show also the answer as is, we can LEARN.

1 post

One of my dreams in Inspiration/Testimonials

11 days ago

I dream that Gery Carson be a billionaire. That way, we can all be richer too. Why? If he is rich, he can do more, and SFI will rock more.

14 posts

Can we put the goals tab at the end of the tab line? in Suggestion Box

11 days ago

Can we put the goals tab at the end of the tab line, so after turning all the tabs to green, we can then easily and intuitively write out what we've done for the day on our goals?

6 posts

Can you turn the heart reaction to red, the like button to blue, the faces to yellow? in Suggestion Box

11 days ago

Can you turn the heart reaction to red, the like button to blue, the faces to yellow? I thought it would be more lively.

3 posts

Exciting in Recognition #Pricebenders

12 days ago

Em-Me: Thanks! :D

18 posts

Viral marketing in Marketing #Marketing

12 days ago

Thanks dear Emem for your support, all the best :-)

You're welcome.

8 posts

Like that in Suggestion Box

12 days ago

Thank you all for your replies. You are all wonderful and amazing people. Still, I would like the feature I said. :D

5 posts

How to review goals in Miscellaneous

12 days ago

That is translated to:

Write on the paper and post goals. Naprimer: My goals are, I want to create something great for the future for my son and his child, I want my son to drive a luxury car, I want my son to have a luxurious villa. These are my real goals, written and published. You have to consider them by reading them every day and working on their accomplishments. Good day and successful work

It is Croatian based on Google Translate.

Thank you for your time to reply and share your wisdom and story. I dream you will achieve your goals. An author of a book told me to read your goal aloud once a day, and at night before going to sleep. That way, you ingrain it better into your life. Yes. Such a great and good day. An awesome one. I wish success for all.

7 posts

Thankful of the Transfer of VersaPoints in VersaPoints #VersaPoints

12 days ago

EXTRA EXTRA! READ ALL ABOUT IT!
EXCLUSIVE!

NEW UNLIMITED VERSAPOINTS TRANSFERS

All VersaPoints will now automatically transfer to the next month (if less than 1500). No more will you have panicked new affiliates at the beginning of new months wondering why their VersaPoints are showing zero! Instead, if less than 1500 VersaPoints are earned, we'll just automatically transfer the points to the new month so the affiliate can continue, uninterrupted, towards achieving Executive Affiliate status. And, again, this will happen every month automatically.

I am so grateful that they have decided to this. Now, it will be easier for all of us to earn even without investment of money. I still need to earn money so I can invest it here on SFI. It's a win-win situation anyways. All win. I came back to SFI a few days ago and turning all the tabs to green, doing what I can even if I started from zero and scratch. I am sure I will reach the top because of my enthusiasm and tenacious attitude. I have PMA, which stands for Positive Mental Attitide. A DO IT NOW! Mentality. I'm super excited to see next month and compiling all my versa points. Thank you so much SFI.

3 posts

Exciting in Recognition #Pricebenders

13 days ago

This feature is one of the most exciting things. SFI is like a whole BIG GAME that adults play. Some are kids. I've done bidding back then and I remembered as much as I can, that I won.

18 posts

Viral marketing in Marketing #Marketing

15 days ago

Viral Marketing is fun.

2 posts

Be a Boss in Philippines

15 days ago

That's true. I already feel like the boss. I love life. I love being kind to other people and animals, plants, and all creation. I think it will catapult me to success. I worry less about money and success and all, when I'm kind.