Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

SUPPORT
Emem M.

Philippines

3 posts

how do your measure the elves of risk! in Sales

about 1 month ago

I still haven't cashed-out yet here. I made cents.

Use other methods. Communicate with them through PSA and CSA mailer, chat, anything to communicate. It is a key to success. Ask your PRMS, if possible, why they aren't purchasing and of course you must also share why TC is a great store that can save you cash and you can win big items for a price so low. Make sure what you are purchasing helps you my friend and you like it or love it. Why purchase a thing that doesn't help you? Do you have low cash as of the moment to buy those stuffs? You can grow in this business my friend. Kudos to you.

12 posts

Where did the "sell" button go on TC? in Sales #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

Thank you all for helping me. God bless us all.

1 post

I feel inspired of SFI in Inspiration/Testimonials

about 1 month ago

Do you feel the same? We log in everyday. Doing what we can. Dreaming of a life so profound I am. I will never quit. I only quit sometimes but that's a good thing cuz that releases stress. Get it? But in my life, I would never commit suicide again. Man! So whatever happens! I know deep inside God has already wanted me to go with him in his house. Whatever! I will win! What's important is now! Oh yeah! I've changed a lot. I love myself. I hope you too. I know you do. We are one. We can do this! Together, we can do the greatest of things. It is the little wins that adds up which makes the big things. Keep the fire burnin baby! Oh yeah! Who's with me? Who's bloody with me!? Hahahahahahaha. Life's so easy. Life is so good. All good things come to us. Yeah!!! The Secret. The Law of attraction. I highly believe in it. I also believe in the Lazy Way To Success. Watch me.

12 posts

about 1 month ago

Why did they took it out? It's a great feature.

17 posts

I am confused. in Getting Started

about 1 month ago

Are you new on SFI? It would take some time before gettings things here if you're new. Take a look around. Have fun.

12 posts

about 1 month ago

I remembered there was a "SELL" button along with the buy, bid, play buttons on TC. Where is it?

5 posts

Won my first Card King game and some thoughts in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

2 months ago

That abacus is interesting. Hope we win more.

13 posts

SFI and websites! in Sales #Marketing #TripleClicks

2 months ago

You can sell things from Tripleclicks in your website to earn money. If it's possible, you can apply Adsense on your site and earn money from that as well.

15 posts

Can you please show the question from yesterday's Biz Quiz? in Suggestion Box

2 months ago

It shows the question when I hover it on the "yesterday's question", but I want to easily copy paste it.

5 posts

Rewardical in Philippines #Rewardical

2 months ago

I also won 1000 rewardicals on Daily Grand. At first, I won 2 times on a low amount I forgot than that.

27 posts

Curious in Team Building #Contests #Sponsor #Team Building

2 months ago

You're doing great. Your masterpiece shall be so awesome.

7 posts

How to sell items? in Philippines #TripleClicks

2 months ago

I've just marketed a book called Thinking and Growing Rich in the Digital Age on my blog on http://www.moneymakingmash.blogspot.com

I used the SFI Toolbox next to the item on TC that I want sold, and chose a banner for it. There's a banner feature/button.

3 posts

Won Rewardicals in Just For Fun

2 months ago

Yeah, I became motivated to do more after I won. More to come. That's the law of attraction.

15 posts

2 months ago

Thank you all for helping. I've tried to hover to the "Yesterday's Question", and it was just that.

4 posts

Manifested a winning in Just For Fun

2 months ago

Thank you all for your solemn replies. God bless us all. I appreciate your kindness.

15 posts

2 months ago

It is to make us learn from our mistakes. I wanted to know what was the question yesterday instead of just the answer. If we had a mistake yesterday, and there's a link we can click to know what was the question, and then you show also the answer as is, we can LEARN.

1 post

One of my dreams in Inspiration/Testimonials

2 months ago

I dream that Gery Carson be a billionaire. That way, we can all be richer too. Why? If he is rich, he can do more, and SFI will rock more.

14 posts

Can we put the goals tab at the end of the tab line? in Suggestion Box

2 months ago

Can we put the goals tab at the end of the tab line, so after turning all the tabs to green, we can then easily and intuitively write out what we've done for the day on our goals?

6 posts

Can you turn the heart reaction to red, the like button to blue, the faces to yellow? in Suggestion Box

2 months ago

Can you turn the heart reaction to red, the like button to blue, the faces to yellow? I thought it would be more lively.