Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

SUPPORT
Emem M.

Philippines

8 posts

Happy Birthday Melody ! in Just For Fun

about 1 month ago

May you have a happy birth day.

1 post

How to memorize in Just For Fun

about 1 month ago

If you get exposed on something, reviewing it from time to time, having fun with it then you can memorize it good. If it's important to you, it would be easier.

17 posts

New in SFI in Getting Started #Getting Started #Team Building #VersaPoints

about 1 month ago

Welcome to SFI. Take your time reading the Launch Pad. It is taught here that readers are leaders.

11 posts

Help me concerning an introduction of myself about SFI in Miscellaneous

about 1 month ago

I just remember that before, you can change the words in your intro here: www.joinmysfiteam.com/XXXXXXXX. Is it changeable?

33 posts

5 years in SFI in Inspiration/Testimonials

about 1 month ago

That is nice.

3 posts

You can get rich quick in Just For Fun

about 1 month ago

Okay. For example. You consider being okay with 100 good deeds for a day. Lets say that is your money. You consider it like that. Money was an idea before it became physical and it still is an idea. It only has a physical equivalent and still, it will depend on our minds on how we will perceive it. So, we are ordered to hasten on good deeds. You made 100 good deeds in a day. Aren't you rich by that? If you hasten on doing good deeds, you get rich quick. Let's say you do this everyday. That will make you more good and good things will come to your life. With doing these good deeds, in Islam, God multiplies a good deed to ten up to 700 times or more. 1 bad deed is only written after 6 hours, but if you've already regretted and asked God's forgiveness before that, then it is not written anymore. Sometimes, sayings can be attractive to us. Doesn't seem like it doesn't have any errors in it. They could be opinions. You can say what I am saying is an opinion. For me, it is my belief. I hope you have understood my point. By doing those 100 good deeds in a day, you got rich. Just don't waste it. Even 1 good deed is enough for other people. In other words, $1 can be enough to a person, while you need more. Sometimes, there are people who do not live with money, yet they live so peacefully and happy.

1 post

I wrote this on my Goals in Just For Fun

2 months ago

I did what I want and can. Now, I want to add that I also did the right thing.

3 posts

You can get rich quick in Just For Fun

2 months ago

As much as I remember, I've written a post similar to this but it got deleted due to religious aspects of it. So, I thought of this new thing. Here it goes. You can get rich quick. God said, "Hasten in good deeds." And good deeds are our true richness. You know why? We accumulate it to go to Paradise.

6 posts

I don't easily believe what others say in Miscellaneous

2 months ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

6 posts

My mistake in Miscellaneous

2 months ago

Thank you all.

6 posts

My mistake in Miscellaneous

2 months ago

I'm sorry for posting before here. It wasn't approved, as told on my mail. I researched further and found out that we can bid on auctions in Islam.

5 posts

Don't always think that paper money is the only valuable thing in Inspiration/Testimonials

2 months ago

Being rich is said on Google as being plentiful, abundant among others. We sometimes get frustrated and confused if we have no money. Let us remember that we just traded stuffs before. Anything can be sold. There was a story of a man who sold rocks. If you have many dust on your house, you are rich of it. And it doesn't mean you are poor because it is dust. You might be poor because you need to clean it. But there is God always, and all you need to do is ask his help. You can feel it. In your intuition, you can be guided by God, to clean a house. And that poor word over there. Why is it that you always think that if you don't have money, that's being poor? Is a rich in money man that is crying not poor? Of course, you will feel pity on him. But there are poorer people. Let us look at them instead of those who are above us. Those who are below you. Look at those, instead of those people who are above you. That way, you'll know you are blessed, so be thankful to God. He is a loving God. Sometimes, we're just surrounded in our lives by opinions of other people so that's why God is important. We must be guided. I am a Muslim but I am merciful to non-Muslims. If you are merciful, then God shows you mercy as well. It is not always good to be in comfort. That is why God sometimes makes our lives hard and poor because we've been living too much in comfort that we forget him. But that's not to mean he hates you all the way. If he loves you, he tests you. It's for your own good. Maybe you've been sinning a lot when you were rich. God says, “O you man! Verily you are ever toiling on towards your Lord – painfully toiling – but you shall meet Him.” (The Rending Asunder, 84:6) If we do not change our love of money to love of God, we will think that "money is what makes the world go round(which is false)" for it is God, ever doing that. He rests not. He does what he wills. From him came everything. When calamity befalls you, you must say, "We belong to God, and to him we shall return". This might be confusing and maybe even overwhelming to others who are not that religious or not religious at all. I understand that maybe in your country, or the way you've been living you're life, you are conditioned about particularly something about God, and there are negative and positive aspects of him you know in your life. But deep inside, we know who God is. He is true. He forgives all sins. He most compassionate, most merciful. Thank you for reading. We need to also feel poor sometimes so that we know what other poor people are going through and not forget to help them. That is one of the reasons we feel hardship. There is a reason in religion. God likes we use it. The Prophet Muhammad(peace and blessings be upon him) loves the poor. Let's not forget our obligation to help them. Any kind deed is charity. Smiling at your brother is charity.

14 posts

Do not give up ! in Inspiration/Testimonials #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

2 months ago

I sense you're pain that it's hard in life, so sympathies to you and to all. We're all experiencing hardships. Let's remember God. He is the most merciful. It is a sin on us to despair of his mercy. If we are grateful, it's good for our own souls.

9 posts

Starting again in Getting Started #Getting Started

2 months ago

Hello there. I am starting again. Some family members insist that I quit this. There is care in that.

27 posts

Personally Sponsored Affiliates (PSAs) in Suggestion Box #Contests

2 months ago

Thank you. Learned something about advertising face to face.

3 posts

how do your measure the elves of risk! in Sales

7 months ago

I still haven't cashed-out yet here. I made cents.

Use other methods. Communicate with them through PSA and CSA mailer, chat, anything to communicate. It is a key to success. Ask your PRMS, if possible, why they aren't purchasing and of course you must also share why TC is a great store that can save you cash and you can win big items for a price so low. Make sure what you are purchasing helps you my friend and you like it or love it. Why purchase a thing that doesn't help you? Do you have low cash as of the moment to buy those stuffs? You can grow in this business my friend. Kudos to you.

12 posts

Where did the "sell" button go on TC? in Sales #TripleClicks

7 months ago

Thank you all for helping me. God bless us all.