Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Ella T.

United States

E365 Runner Up

26 posts

Do you know how to get 100 VP for 1 TCredit? in Astro Auctions

17 days ago

Congratulations! I haven't started playing it yet. But due to your achievement, I will get to it. Thank you for your encouragement.

17 posts

I am confused. in Getting Started

about 1 month ago

Really, there is no reason for you to step back. There are some affiliates that can and will do more work than others. Like me, I don't have the time to put into the work that I would like to. Some are already experienced and can grasp the concept of the business faster. Or have ample time and whatever is necessary to move faster. I hope you will change your mind and not opt out. Just move at your own paste and see it work out for you. I haven't seen that announcement either, but anything is possible if the determination is there to prove that it can be done.

6 posts

Happy Birthday Ella Thompson! in Recognition #PSA #Team Building

4 months ago

Thank you so much, Treon, my beautiful Sponsor. That is a lovely card. I just have to learn how to send cards.

3 posts

Great Work, Great Result! in Recognition

6 months ago

I agree we should congratulate and recognize our downline for their hard work. I wish Carlos many more successes also.

62 posts

Prayer request in Miscellaneous

6 months ago

We certainly will be praying for you and your wife. We all know that the effectual fervent prayerof the righteous availeth much. Just keep the faith because God has a way of working thing out for the good of them that love the Lord. Be blessed!

40 posts

Learning on the Job in Getting Started #Getting Started #PSA #Sponsor

6 months ago

Thanks for sharing. That was so well said. You are awesome!

14 posts

Focus on your Goals in 'SFI' business. in Getting Started

7 months ago

I agree with you whole-heartedly. Our goal should be to work to be successful.

11 posts

SFI Affiliate Getting Started Section and it's Value in Getting Started #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

7 months ago

Thanks, Horace T for sharing. If only more affiliates would read and get an understanding of the business.

11 posts

Member Listings option in Marketing #ECA #Marketing #Sales

7 months ago

I understand what Gery is saying. He saw problems and had a desire or saw the need to fix them. That is what a leader does.

344 posts

ECA program moving to Rewardical.com in SFI News #Rewardical #Sales #TripleClicks

7 months ago

Thank you, Gery!
There is excitement in the air coming into the second month of the year.

559 posts

If you could give ONE tip to a new PSA, what would it be and why? in Getting Started #Getting Started #Sponsor #Team Building

7 months ago

I would advise them to login each day if possible to turn your Tabs green.Read the LauchPad Lessons one or two at a time to learn how SFI is designed to be done. Play the games and have fun.Stay focused on the future benefits. To build something great cannot be rushed.

67 posts

My 1st goal 2018: Achieved! in Recognition #E365 #Leadership #TripleClicks

7 months ago

Congratulations David!
Thanks for sharing.

11 posts

Another Win for Badge Quest with Knockout Trivia! in Recognition #Eager Zebra

7 months ago

congratulations on your win. You are awesome.

13 posts

Twelve Years Today in Inspiration/Testimonials

7 months ago

Happy twelfth anniversary. What a wonderful post. Now, this really caught my attention. Thank you for sharing.

24 posts

Happy Thankgiving in Recognition

9 months ago

That is so beautiful. Thank you for sharing. May your home be filled with laughter, happiness, and love.

85 posts

Sometimes is so boring :/ in Miscellaneous

9 months ago

I have not felt the boring yet. Maybe I haven't been here long enough. I feel there is a lot to do with the sight. I just don't have enough time to do everything there is to be done.

22 posts

This is how to raise active affiliates, this is how to duplicate. in Team Building

9 months ago

I agree with you Fabian. I believe the more we succeed in this business and testify of our success more will jump on board. Sometimes people just don't wait and build. We are in such a hurry these days and going nowhere.

30 posts

Could you please support me? in Getting Started #E365 #Getting Started #Leadership

11 months ago

Congratulations on achieving EA status. You are on the right track. Continue to read your Launch Pad lessons and stay focused.

3 posts

T-TIME Winner in Recognition #TripleClicks

11 months ago

Congratulations. Good news, Govind.

511 posts

What attracted you to start building a business with SFI? in Miscellaneous #Getting Started

about 1 year ago

I had been looking at the advertisements about SFI for about a year.And one day at church a friend and I were talking. She told me that she was into a home based business. She knew I were looking for something to do online. So she gave me her card and asked me to go to the website. When I looked at her card and saw that it was the same as the one I had been looking at and considering joining. I signed up and she is my sponsor.That was a year ago. Building a business and growing a residual income really got my attention.

18 posts

Should you or Shouldn't you open an ECA? in ECA Program #ECA

about 1 year ago

Hi Laura M.
I agree with George. Don't be mad just be determined. Find the solution to the problem and fix it.

15 posts

Zackjack progress in Eager Zebra

about 1 year ago

Congratulations Mirjana what a leaderboard rank in just a few days keep it up.
Looks like you enjoy playing Zack Jack.

25 posts

How to get started in team building in Team Building #Team Building

about 1 year ago

1. Review each of the 11 Chapter Lessons first. These 11 lessons will give you a great overview of the SFI program.
2. Next, review the Related Lessons under each chapter to fill out your knowledge.
Note: LaunchPad contains an extensive amount of information. Do NOT try to take it all in at once! Two to five lessons a day is a good goal. Once you've reviewed all the lessons, return and review topics as needed.

Meanwhile continue to do your TO-DO List each day, building up VersaPoints to get to the next level.

17 posts

Help needed in Getting Started #Getting Started #VersaPoints

about 1 year ago

Continue to work as you learn each day. As you complete the TO-DO list and earning VersaPoints, do some reading in order to learn about the rules. In order to build a business, we must follow the guidelines. Reading is knowledge to open up our understanding of what works.