Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Ella T.

United States

E365 Runner Up

126 posts

Powerful new Starter Incentives program is here! in SFI News #Team Building

3 days ago

Thank you, Gery, for constantly doing things to make the SFI system better to work for all of us.

110 posts

100% Direct Commissions every day! in SFI News #Compensation

12 days ago

Thank you, Gery, for the good news and for your efforts in making things better for all.

2 posts

Life Forever - Is It Possible? It Truly Is? Are You In??? in Inspiration/Testimonials

20 days ago

I enjoy reading your posts. I will accept your message and request to read Romans 10:9-
Happy and prosperous New Year to you.

5 posts

Great news in Recognition

21 days ago

I would say that's a Great start to the New Year. Congratulations!

27 posts

Awesome times ahead. in Recognition

22 days ago

Happy New Year SFI family. I thank God for 2018 and I am eagerly looking forward to an awesome 2019.

24 posts

Simple Tutorials for Hidden Game in Eager Zebra #Contests #Eager Zebra #TripleClicks

27 days ago

I like playing Hidden. It is a challenge to play. It helps to put your mind to work in a fun way. We can win Bonus prize Points and it's another way to win more rewardicals.

43 posts

Is AA losing it's charm ? in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #Sales #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

I agree that AA auctions are phenomenal. If it was taken down I would be saddened. It is one of my high lights.

3 posts

Do You Need To Change Way You Work With Others?? in Team Building #Team Building

2 months ago

Thank you, Bruce, for encouraging words as always. It is important that we really listen and understand that it is wonderful to display love and respect for one another with patience.

13 posts

Astro Auction and Triple Clicks Avatar: in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #TripleClicks

3 months ago

I don't have an Avatar either because I couldn't get it done. I tried several times. But I was able to bid.

52 posts

What is your the very first step when you get new PSA? in Team Building #Team Building

3 months ago

I would send the icebreaker first. When he or she responds I send the welcome letter to let them know that I am here to assist in any I can if they allow me to. I provide them with my email address or chat with them if that is their preference. I respond to their message as soon as possible.

26 posts

Do you know how to get 100 VP for 1 TCredit? in Astro Auctions

6 months ago

Congratulations! I haven't started playing it yet. But due to your achievement, I will get to it. Thank you for your encouragement.

17 posts

I am confused. in Getting Started

7 months ago

Really, there is no reason for you to step back. There are some affiliates that can and will do more work than others. Like me, I don't have the time to put into the work that I would like to. Some are already experienced and can grasp the concept of the business faster. Or have ample time and whatever is necessary to move faster. I hope you will change your mind and not opt out. Just move at your own paste and see it work out for you. I haven't seen that announcement either, but anything is possible if the determination is there to prove that it can be done.

6 posts

Happy Birthday Ella Thompson! in Recognition #PSA #Team Building

9 months ago

Thank you so much, Treon, my beautiful Sponsor. That is a lovely card. I just have to learn how to send cards.

3 posts

Great Work, Great Result! in Recognition

11 months ago

I agree we should congratulate and recognize our downline for their hard work. I wish Carlos many more successes also.

62 posts

Prayer request in Miscellaneous

11 months ago

We certainly will be praying for you and your wife. We all know that the effectual fervent prayerof the righteous availeth much. Just keep the faith because God has a way of working thing out for the good of them that love the Lord. Be blessed!

40 posts

Learning on the Job in Getting Started #Getting Started #PSA #Sponsor

12 months ago

Thanks for sharing. That was so well said. You are awesome!

14 posts

Focus on your Goals in 'SFI' business. in Getting Started

12 months ago

I agree with you whole-heartedly. Our goal should be to work to be successful.

11 posts

SFI Affiliate Getting Started Section and it's Value in Getting Started #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

12 months ago

Thanks, Horace T for sharing. If only more affiliates would read and get an understanding of the business.

11 posts

Member Listings option in Marketing #ECA #Marketing #Sales

12 months ago

I understand what Gery is saying. He saw problems and had a desire or saw the need to fix them. That is what a leader does.

344 posts

ECA program moving to Rewardical.com in SFI News #Rewardical #Sales #TripleClicks

12 months ago

Thank you, Gery!
There is excitement in the air coming into the second month of the year.

574 posts

If you could give ONE tip to a new PSA, what would it be and why? in Getting Started #Getting Started #Sponsor #Team Building

12 months ago

I would advise them to login each day if possible to turn your Tabs green.Read the LauchPad Lessons one or two at a time to learn how SFI is designed to be done. Play the games and have fun.Stay focused on the future benefits. To build something great cannot be rushed.

67 posts

My 1st goal 2018: Achieved! in Recognition #E365 #Leadership #TripleClicks

about 1 year ago

Congratulations David!
Thanks for sharing.

11 posts

Another Win for Badge Quest with Knockout Trivia! in Recognition #Eager Zebra

about 1 year ago

congratulations on your win. You are awesome.

13 posts

Twelve Years Today in Inspiration/Testimonials

about 1 year ago

Happy twelfth anniversary. What a wonderful post. Now, this really caught my attention. Thank you for sharing.