Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Elizabeth B.

Zimbabwe

19 posts

Astro Auctions in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

15 days ago

Hi Okwusi,
I am not sure what device you are using but I am not able to do AA on my iPad. I can do everything else on my iPad.

Hope this helps.

Elizabeth

11 posts

To all who didn't know or to future E365Champions in Miscellaneous #Contests #E365 #VersaPoints

about 1 month ago

I thought the Spin and Win contest has been discontinued.

Perhaps I missed something?

24 posts

Sponsor ratings in Miscellaneous

about 1 month ago

Personally, I rate my sponsor on how they support me.

In support me, I mean that, whenever I have a query I ask my sponsor for their opinion on how to go about it. Fortunately, my sponsor is very helpful. I have all my queries and questions answered, not only promptly, but wisely as well.

Hope this helps.

Elizabeth

10 posts

E365 Country Runner Up? in Suggestion Box #Contests #E365

about 1 month ago

I personally think that the only runner up that should be recognised is the overall E365 runner up because SFI give us every opportunity to become number one, even if we can only afford a minimal amount to invest in OUR OWN BUSINESS.

By recognising country runner ups you are taking away some profit from genuine hard working SFI affiliates who strive to be number one in the international overall competition.

60 posts

problems with hidden game in Eager Zebra

about 1 month ago

I must admit I have not come across misspelled words. The exception may be be American spelling as opposed to British spelling.

What I do find is that some answers are obscure. For example, the clue was Christmas and the answer was potato. Most people would relate Christmas to a tree, decorations, presents, Santa etc.

However, the more you play hidden the better you will get.

Best of luck.

12 posts

Encouraging Inactive PSAs by Country in Team Building #Leadership #PSA #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Dear David,
Thank you for a wonderful post.
Hope you don't mind using it for my sleeping Afilliates from India.
Kind regards,

Elizabeth

15 posts

Buying PSAs in Ask Gery #PSA

2 months ago

I would also like to know.
Does buying PSAs with Rewardicals constitute a purchase?

9 posts

Marketing, Ego & Relationships in Marketing #Getting Started #Localvantia #Sales

2 months ago

Brilliant true story post.
I have learnt so much on how to go forward and grow in SFI. Very rarely have I read a post about someone or, some people, who 'don't quite' fit the bill.
Thank you for a ver refreshing post.

9 posts

TCredit is a Miracle in Recognition #Astro Auctions #TCredits #VersaPoints

2 months ago

I am so happy for you Milan. I know that feeling only too well.

I also want to congratulate you on your post. As a non English speaker, you are doing amazingly well.

Congratulations and I am sure many more surprises await you.

167 posts

Step-It-Up September Contest! Win 13,000 CSAs! in SFI News #Contests #CSA #Team Building

3 months ago

Hi Gery,
First and foremost, thank you for constantly making SFI interesting and fun to work in.
For Step-it-up do the usual rules still apply, i.e. If you are a BTL and want to go STL will you need at least 1 BTL in your team to qualify for Step-it-up?
Regards,
Elizabeth

2 posts

Astro Auctions in Recognition #Astro Auctions #Rewardical

3 months ago

Thank you SFI.
I used to really enjoy Astro Auctions because of all the prizes one wins. Now I love it.
Wish I knew how to upload the screen shot I took.
For just 1 Tcredit I am the lucky recipient of 17,000 Rewardicals, 2 Daily Crown entries and a further 20 Rewardicals due to winning the Supernova on an Astro Auction bid today.

Elizabeth Barnett

14 posts

Entering my Bid on Astro Auctions in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #Getting Started #TCredits

3 months ago

I also struggled initially to bid on Astro Auction but I have since discovered that Astro Auction was not working on my iPad. I then started using my smart phone and laptop both of which work perfectly on the Astro Auction bids.

Hope this helps you.

28 posts

Astro Actions- Not eligible to Bid Items? in Ask Gery #Astro Auctions #Pricebenders #TripleClicks

4 months ago

Why not use the 'flip' option when you win something that has shipping restrictions in your country. That way you can buy TCredits etc.

11 posts

How to bid and win new AA? in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

4 months ago

Once you have subscribed to TripleClicks, which is free as an Affiliate of SFI, you can bid on as many auctions as you like provided you have TCredits.

The auction works the same as any auction around the world. The highest bidder (the number of TCredits used in the bid) is the winner.

As I understand it, you can place as many TCredits as you wish on a bid with the option of using as little as one bid for constellation prizes such as Rewardicals plus many other prizes . Winning Constellation prizes works more like a lottery. Should you not win the auction then you will be re-imbursed with the TCredits that you used for tha bid minus the TCredits you used for the Constellation prizes.

Hope this helps and good luck.

Elizabeth Barnett

16 posts

investment time in Getting Started #Compensation

4 months ago

Hi Mercy,
I think what you need to do is to read the Compensation Plan. Also, if you have already read the Launch Pad, re-read it. All your answers are there.

Good luck

Elizabeth

11 posts

My first EA in Miscellaneous

5 months ago

Hi George B,
Lol. I know exactly where you are coming from. I too have tried loads of so called making money online schemes. At least it taught us what is real.
Thank you for your comment.

11 posts

My first EA in Miscellaneous

5 months ago

I vowed to wait until I received my first EA before I started a new thread and that happened today. Whoopie!!

Whoever said talk to family and friends about SFI was spot on because I have done exactly that and it has resulted in me getting my first PSA EA.

I am now committed more than ever.

21 posts

Always Be On The Look Out For New Ad Sites. Post FREE Ads Daily! in Marketing #Getting Started #PSA #Team Building

5 months ago

Love your posts Tommie. I too struggle with the 'how to'. Have now decided to do a website course to help me understand it.

I know SFI have a free training programme which I have read several times. Unfortunately I am non the wiser. Hope that the course I am about to do will get me going on creating my own website, advertising on free websites etc. I am sure this will also help me to be a better sponsor

23 posts

CSA Exchange in Suggestion Box

7 months ago

I agree with Aung. I also live in a developing country and there are very few who are active enough to be successful. This, I am sure, is mostly due to the fact that there are serious constraints in paying for anything.
I am blessed in that I have family outside of my country that are assisting me to build my business.

I personally would prefer not to exchange, or be exchanged for, someone in my own country.

Warm rgards

22 posts

The $180 Success Plan in Getting Started #Getting Started #Leadership #PSA

7 months ago

I would if I had $180.00 to do this. However, it is impossible for me to do that.
Having said that, I know it can be done without spending that amount but it just takes a lot more determination and hard work.
For those like me, never give up because you don't have that. Persevere and you will, in time, be able to do that.

Kind regards,

Elizabeth Barnett

38 posts

Problems with Eager Zebra games in Eager Zebra #Contests #Eager Zebra

7 months ago

That happened to me as well but the problem was not the games, it was me! I was trying to play the games through the wrong page. You need to open the games through the EZ tab and not from any other page you might be on.

63 posts

Getting them clicking and keeping them going in Suggestion Box #Getting Started #TripleClicks

7 months ago

Thank you so much for this post.

I am one of those people who live in a country where you cannot use your Visa card for online purchases, or anything else for that matter.

Therefore I cannot bid on any auctions, buy anything online etc. I have to rely on winning Rewardicals, TC etc. Because of this, I find it extremely difficult to go to the next level. After two months I am still just an affiliate.

It definitely does not help me getting PSAs if I cannot become an EA and, to move up the ladder I need to spend a little bit of money which I cannot do.

I really want to continue with SFI but where to from here?

15 posts

I Suggest You Start Working in VersaPoints #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

7 months ago

Thank you for your post Scott. I joined SFI 2 months ago and have not had any tips, help or words of encouragement from my sponsor or co sponsor. I realise that they could be inactive for a hundred different reasons.

Having said that, the forum is full of very helpful tips and answers from so many SFI members so, that is where I learn an awful lot besides reading and re-reading the Launch Pad.

I hope to start the new month with my 1500 VP. Hopefully I will be able to progress from there.

As you say, you are not going anywhere if you don't work at it.

I am determined to make a success of MY business in SFI.

29 posts

I am new and need help Getting Started in Getting Started #Getting Started

8 months ago

Hi Mary,

I am also fairly new - two months now - and I was also very confused at the beginning.

What I have learnt is that reading is so important. The more you read the more informed you become. Do this by going through the Launch Pad step by step and reading the Forum everyday. Read and re-read until you understand it. I have learnt a lot by doing this.

One of the things I learnt was that this is not a get rich quick scheme. It does take a lot of time so do not get discouraged, stick with it.

The other thing I have learnt is that if you concentrate on the basics - getting people to join you either as an affiliate or referring people to the Zebra games and the Triple clicks store - you will be more likely to succeed.

Finally, do your daily tasks everyday if possible and play all the games you can everyday. I have been rewarded by SFI for doing this and this in it self has taught me a lot.

Good luck.

Elizabeth

39 posts

How can you invest when you don't have money? in Marketing #Marketing

8 months ago

Dear Daniel,

I am a newbie to SFI (I am in my third week) and in my country we have an awful lot of restrictions on Visa/Credit cards (don't even know if we have Credit Cards here) but this has not deterred me from continuing with SFI.

From what I have learnt so far, there are other ways to make money on SFI without using your own money. It may well take longer but it can be done.

As I read in a news letter that I received today, take the first 6 to 12 months as a training period. I may or may not make a lot during this time but everyday I am learning more about how SFI works.

To all newbies like myself, I say, "where there is a will, there is a way." Don't give up.

Kind regards to all,

Elizabeth