Earn FREE VP, FREE Bitcoin and more from local stores. SFI's new program, Localvantia, is live! LEARN MORE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Bhargav D.

India

E365 Champion

507 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Bhargav Desai! in Recognition

about 1 month ago

Dear all,
Thank you so much for such awesome comments and well wishes, it feels amazing to be a part of a such an amazing business platform and be a part of worldwide SFI business community. Wish you all the very best SFI business!

Thank you,
Bhargav
Stay strong and be positive!

507 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Mary Bird! in Recognition

2 months ago

Congratulations E365 Champion Mary Bird!

25 posts

Gery Carson has provided us with the best forum on the internet in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

2 months ago

This is so very true, Tom I fully agree with you, the best part of forum is that you can inspire your team members and keep them motivated not only by your post but so many wonderful post flowing in every single day. Cheers to the SFI forums and thanks to Gery and team!

482 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Leona Thom! in Recognition

2 months ago

Congratulations Leona Thom.

485 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Venugopal Swarna! in Recognition

2 months ago

Congratulations Venu!

26 posts

What to do with your 125 TCredits? in Team Building #TCredits #Team Building

3 months ago

Thank you Scott this is very good information. It helps understand how to develop your business efficiently.

511 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Suzana McQuillan ! in Recognition

3 months ago

Congratulations Champions Suzana!

491 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Monika Tuttle! in Recognition

3 months ago

Congratulations E365 champion Monika Tuttle.

474 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Dolores Batas Boutwell! in Recognition

3 months ago

Congratulations E365 Champion Dolores Batas Boutwell!

73 posts

No money to invest? No problem! in Getting Started #Getting Started #Sponsor #Team Building

3 months ago

Hey Emina,
Thanks for the motivational thread, I would definitely encourage my team members to follow your footsteps and encourage all my down line to read your post and learn from your efforts. Definitely "Where there is a will, there is a way". Cheers to your success and wish you more success with your SFI business.

Thanks

478 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Marija Glogovac! in Recognition

3 months ago

Congratulations E365 Champion Marija Glogovac! Way to go :)

20 posts

Be Optimistic in Getting Started

3 months ago

A very important point, invest now to leverage your standard. Stick to the basics and learn and grow.

Thanks for the post and wish you much success with your business growth.

3 posts

It's not everything bright with affiliate marketing. in Team Building #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

3 months ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

35 posts

Active or Inactive----Stay Up-to-Date ! in VersaPoints #CSA #PSA #VersaPoints

3 months ago

Thank you Manohar, that's an amazing mail for both active and inactive affiliates indeed! SFI is best online business with all the required tools to help you grow the best online business ever!

57 posts

Auction tips and Auction Flipping at TripleClicks in Pricebenders #ECA #Pricebenders #TripleClicks

3 months ago

If all the points are followed from Andrews couples of first two post then I am sure more and more auction win will be possible for all the readers of the post.

Thank you Andrew this is an amazing post, that I recommend to all my team members to practice more often while at auctions. It is a good practice to bid early to win an auction.

426 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Uvaraj S! in Recognition

4 months ago

Congratulations Uvaraj for achieving the title of SFI E365 Champion.

23 posts

Do you meet with affiliates in your area? in Team Building #Leadership #Marketing #Team Building

4 months ago

Hi David,
That's great that you are able to meet fellow SFI'ers, I would love to know and meet my fellow SFI'ers, but so far I have not been successful to find one. I market SFI constantly with twitter and other social media, but yet to discover more local SFI'ers. I would love to meet local SFI'ers, especially because it is lot more fun interacting with people who share same passion and leads to constructive decisions.
Thanks

47 posts

Hurricane Harvey in Miscellaneous

4 months ago

Sending across my prayers for all who are or may be affected by Hurricane Harvey and wish best for there safety.

503 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Zoran Lazaroski! in Recognition

5 months ago

Congratulations E365 Champion Zoran Lazaroski!

10 posts

Someone able to help with this really quickly...? in Pricebenders #Pricebenders

5 months ago

Hi Nichole,
As long as you have not won any auction for the last one year you will continue to see that message at your alerts tabs, the message will appear a day before every Wednesday and there are usually 3 guaranteed win auctions held on different time! Be sure to participate on Wednesday and make smart moves in your business ! Good luck!

HTH!

12 posts

Awesome Pricebenders in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #PSA #Sponsor

5 months ago

Congratulations on your win and welcome back !

26 posts

Happy 4th July in Recognition

5 months ago

Happy 4th of July!

10 posts

*Food for thought to all SFI affiliate members* in Getting Started #Getting Started

6 months ago

Right on target Uche, thank you for the awesome post and I hope that all those who read the post stay focused and aim in right direction without the fear of failure !