Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Coin A

India

348 posts

Introducing…Opti-Build™! in SFI News #Team Building

17 days ago

Opti-Build is going to be awesome as it will benefit for all team members, can't wait till April 1st ...

449 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Laura Stillson! in Recognition

18 days ago

Congratulations Laura Stillson!

455 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Earl Small! in Recognition

19 days ago

Congratulations Earl

410 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Charlene Leggett! in Recognition

20 days ago

Congratulations, Charlene!

13 posts

Why the rate of 125 pack T-Credits increased to $43.75 ? in TripleClicks Sales

21 days ago

Hello,
The price has not changed and as answered at other post by Mr. Gery it is very clear that it has remain the same. What you can do is check for the price when you add it to the cart for delivery, like when adding a new order you will notice the Affiliate discount of 17% is still present, alternately you can also check at the Modify Standing Order price, you will notice the price are still the same. HTH :)

Thanks,
Coin

445 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Angela Franky! in Recognition

21 days ago

Congratulations Angela, well done!

441 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Bert Engelen! in Recognition

22 days ago

Congratulations Bert!

439 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Carol James! in Recognition

23 days ago

Well done Carol, and

13 posts

How can I use all my MRP points and TCredits to transfer them and to add them to my VP, to reach EA status? in VersaPoints

24 days ago

Hi Merima,
You can buy TC items most preferable buy a single TCredits to reach the EA level. A single TCredits purchase yields 102 VP and requires 126 MRP. Collectively you can place a buy order of 125 TCredit that gives you all the required VP from a single purchase i.e. 1500 VP required to get a EA status, but I recommend purchase of 125 TC after you are a booster club member so that you get members discount. hth

12 posts

Runner up Trivija in Recognition

24 days ago

Well done Vahdeta
and

15 posts

It Works , People :-) in Team Building #Getting Started #Team Building

24 days ago

Glad to know such a wonderful experience with IceBreakers, thank you for sharing it with us and as soon as it was launched and I came to know I used it with my team members and hoping that it works well in my case as well. I would love to help develop my team as well always. Progress to all :)

43 posts

Can we call the home section Affiliate Dashboard? in Suggestion Box

24 days ago

Hi Robert,
That is a good suggestion, please count me in. HTH :)

Thanks
Coin

96 posts

New SFI Gateway debuts in SFI News #Marketing #Sponsor

24 days ago

Again a very cool add-on targeting skepticism, thank you.

508 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Jude Ifeme! in Recognition

24 days ago

Well done Jude and

12 posts

Using TCredits in lieu of Promo Bids in Pricebenders #Pricebenders #TCredits #TripleClicks

25 days ago

Unfortunately you will not be able to use TCredits on TripleClicks Auctions, until you use all the Promo Bids.

7 posts

Gift certificate in TripleClicks Sales #TripleClicks

25 days ago

Hello KP R,
Please give it some time, it will appear at your GC Manager as it takes up to 1 or 2 business days for the GC order to process.
Cheers!

442 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Simona Maran! in Recognition

25 days ago

Congratulations Simona!

476 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Iya'falola H. Omobola! in Recognition

26 days ago

Congratulations Iya'falola H. Omobola!

14 posts

S-builder co-op in TripleClicks Sales #CSA #Marketing #PSA

26 days ago

It is common not only in the case of S-Builder but even if you had a chance to get a Free PSA via Bid and Build spins or other ways we get a down line team member, people register for overnight fortune and then just fade away, I personally had a such experience in such a short span but we should continue our efforts to get build a strong chain of down line members , good luck and progress to all :)

487 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Jutta Sonnenburg! in Recognition

27 days ago

Congratulations Jutta Sonnenburg :)

48 posts

Go BTL for just $36.25 per month in Team Building #Leadership #Team Building #VersaPoints

28 days ago

Thank you Gilbert for an achievable calculation to reach BTL. Yes, with having spent only $36.25 per month and being active all month we can achieve the BTL rank!