Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Coin A.

India

503 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Zoran Lazaroski! in Recognition

about 1 month ago

Congratulations E365 Champion Zoran Lazaroski!

10 posts

Someone able to help with this really quickly...? in Pricebenders #Pricebenders

about 1 month ago

Hi Nichole,
As long as you have not won any auction for the last one year you will continue to see that message at your alerts tabs, the message will appear a day before every Wednesday and there are usually 3 guaranteed win auctions held on different time! Be sure to participate on Wednesday and make smart moves in your business ! Good luck!

HTH!

12 posts

Awesome Pricebenders in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #PSA #Sponsor

about 1 month ago

Congratulations on your win and welcome back !

26 posts

Happy 4th July in Recognition

about 1 month ago

Happy 4th of July!

10 posts

*Food for thought to all SFI affiliate members* in Getting Started #Getting Started

about 1 month ago

Right on target Uche, thank you for the awesome post and I hope that all those who read the post stay focused and aim in right direction without the fear of failure !

52 posts

Willing to get to work and the Snowball effect.. in Getting Started #Leadership #Marketing #Sponsor

about 1 month ago

Hi Liezel,
Entire post is a must read for both experienced and beginners, especially because the author shares there own experience, thank you for sharing such a highly inspirational post! Here is a clear message for all those affiliates of mine reading my post, if you want to succeed in your business, you have to lead by example and give in your full commitment without excuse.

Build your team and build your dream!

Regards

15 posts

Pricebenders auctions in Ask Gery #Pricebenders

about 1 month ago

Hello Eric,
As the auctions are under trial so I would say that what you have mentioned in your post might be well under consideration, happy bidding !

Cheers :)

17 posts

Teaching my first referred member! in Team Building #E365 #Leadership #Sponsor

about 1 month ago

Hi Nichole,
You have made right choice, welcome back!

Cheers!

34 posts

3-in-1 for All newbies. A must give back. in Team Building #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Hi Gabriel A.,
Thanks for sharing the post with us and I hope that all the new affiliates read your thread and feel inspired and learn the benefits of reaching the rank of BTL, and as for all I recommend reaching the rank earliest possible and not to wait for the end of month!

Congratulation for playing it correct the badge quest, it is very important to participate in all the games as that helps earn badges and badges provide advancement at badge quest and each advancement is associated with awesome rewards!

Thanks,
_Coin

28 posts

WOW! Growth in daily affiliates joining SFI in Marketing #Marketing #PSA #Sponsor

about 1 month ago

A few more growth statistics
Some point on

Jun 16th 2017
Growth at SFI
Enrollments in last 24 hours, from 108 countries

June 15th 2017
Growth at SFI
Enrollments in last 24 hours, from 118 countries

Right now the products listed at TripleClicks:
94,376 Products
Which once reached above 95,000 a few days back and I am sure it will cross 100,000 soon!

28 posts

WOW! Growth in daily affiliates joining SFI in Marketing #Marketing #PSA #Sponsor

about 1 month ago

Hi Gilbert,
Yes those number are phenomenal and one can only expect them to improve going forward! Concept SFI is simply garnering exceptional momentum!

Cheers :)

43 posts

Happy Eid in Recognition

about 1 month ago

Hey Sead,
Happy Eid to you and your loved once and Eid Mubarak to all SFI-ers!

Cheers !

12 posts

Beginner, AFF Associate, read Forum in Getting Started #Getting Started

about 1 month ago

Thank you Verica for sharing such an inspiration ! As usual your post provides very valuable information regarding the SFI business model !

59 posts

The Awesome Earnings benefits of being at least BTL rank at SFI in Miscellaneous #Compensation #PSA

about 1 month ago

Thank you Teresa for the wonderful share ! For all the affiliates getting started it is important that they understand the importance of reaching the BTL rank with Opti-Built because as soon as you get to BTL the re-assignments from your up line starts to flow, these re-assignments are really a booster for SFI business!

Hope that all the new affiliates read your thread and understand the benefits of the BTL rank with Opti-Build and thanks indeed for covering up all the important points to help understand and grow a profitable business!

I would also like to mention that with the introductions of new Localvantia program it will become more easy for many affiliates to garner the required points to reach there desired ranks, yet the benefits of reaching the BTL rank as mentioned in the post will remain lucrative from the business perspective !

32 posts

Take the road less traveled in Getting Started #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

2 months ago

If you don't build your dream, someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Thanks for sharing this Tracy! Each one must understand that there only obstacle is they themselves ! The model less traveled is rewarding not because it is less traveled but because of your own confidence and courage and because of your adventurous nature !

Stay on top of your business and you will find enormous support !

665 posts

Localvantia Pre-Launch! in SFI News #Sales #TripleClicks #VersaPoints

2 months ago

Amazing addition to the already super strong system SFI, Localvantia ... super bumper phenomenal :))

503 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Eduard Boeckmann! in Recognition

2 months ago

Congratulations E365 Champion Eduard Boeckmann!

40 posts

Positivity Attracts, How positive are you? in Team Building #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

2 months ago

Exceptional write up and thank you Stephen for sharing and rejuvenating every one! The post is amazing in more than many regards !

125 posts

Bitcoin Payment Option in Suggestion Box

2 months ago

Addition of bitcoin payment will prove a huge transaction booster both for TripleClicks and SFI in general! Hope to see the payment gateway added soon!

528 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Adefela Adenowo! in Recognition

2 months ago

Congratulations E365 Champion Adefela Adenowo!

50 posts

The results of "if you could give one tip to a new PSA" in Team Building #Getting Started #PSA #Team Building

2 months ago

Thank you Stephen, yet again these thread is very well explained and easy to follow, for all the new affiliates that join must read this thread and follow these simple points to have a successful business! Eventually the system will become easy to follow, provided you stay focused with your business, the more you learn the more you grow!

450 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Yves Lemelin! in Recognition

2 months ago

Congratulations E365 Champion Yves Lemelin!

11 posts

Read, learn and earn! Then read some more. in Getting Started #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

2 months ago

Often the start appears very difficult, reason are many, like you are not aware of the system and want to learn and implement, you are not up to date with English, you need proper guidance regarding the right options to invest etc.

If everything fail I request my affiliates to relax and take some deep breadth! Give a fresh start the next time you login! SFI have every thing you need to enjoy growing a profitable business and just because you were not able to get it correct on first attempt one must not give up!

Do not give up the beginning is always the hardest!

Take one step at a time no need to hurry!

21 posts

Motivating Your Team in Team Building #Auto-Delivery #Leadership #Team Building

2 months ago

Thank you Horace, very motivational and yes SFI gets simpler as more and more time you spend with the system! All one needs is real dedication to succeed with amazing business opportunity!

504 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Yolindi Viljoen! in Recognition

2 months ago

Congratulations E365 Champion Yolindi Viljoen!