Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

SUPPORT
Tatiana K.

Russian Federation

E365 Runner Up

27 posts

Time Machine results in Eager Zebra #Contests #Eager Zebra #TripleClicks

24 days ago

Well, finally I got it!
Congratulations--you just won the latest TIME MACHINE contest and 65 TCredits! You also won a Time Machine Winner Badge (or badge upgrade)!

There were a total of 414 winners who had the correct answer: 256 (to the question, "What will the all-time box office rank for RAMPAGE be on May 29th?")
My congratulations to other 413 winners!!!

27 posts

24 days ago

Oh, now I see. I just thought it is finished already:-) So, everything can be changed till tomorrow:-)

27 posts

24 days ago

Hello, SFIers! I can't wait for results of the last Time Machine contest. When will we be informed about it? I feel like one of my prediction is correct, so I can't wait for official information.

11 posts

PTP Zackpot in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

28 days ago

Hi, Marijana! I think not all TCredits we spend for playing PTP go to ZackPot. Maybe a part of them are something like profit for TripleCliks platform and for our ProfitShare Pool. I am not sure, but if all TCredits spent go to ZackPot, there is no profit for TripleCliks.

5 posts

Rewardical refferal tokens in Compensation #Rewardical #Sales #Sponsor

3 months ago

Hello , SFIers ! Today I was glad to recieve this e-mail
Congratulations!

Thanks to the activities of your referred Zing Network members in March 2018, you've just earned 774 Rewardicals!
That is, for every 10 Rewardicals earned or won by your referred members, you automatically earn one Rewardical (paid to you the first of each month).

So it means my reffered members earned 7740 RTokens. Last month I had only 1 EA PSA , 1 EA in second generation and a very active CSA. So,my question is how could I earn this quantity of RT ? Do we earn RT from our CSAs and downlines, or only from PSAs?
Ty.

9 posts

PRICEBENDER WIN AND BEDLAM in Pricebenders #Pricebenders

3 months ago

Hello Martin! Such items , like CSAs, PSAs ,or PRMs can not be exchanged neither for Gift Certificates nor for TCredits. Exchange works only for phisical items. Please look at this screenshot, it is the same auction.

21 posts

Has Rewardicals benefitted you? in Marketing #Localvantia #Rewardical #TripleClicks

3 months ago

I use Rewardical Tokens for Auto-Build. Now it is not problem for me to get new PRMs:-) I am just playing and bidding while my team "auto" grows!!

23 posts

Thoughts on the Opti-Build Program in Team Building #PSA #Sponsor #Team Building

3 months ago

It's not possible for them to not have a sponsor. Please submit a ticket to support.sfimg.com if you really think you have affiliates on your team without a sponsor.
Dear Mr Gery, I just want to say, that their sponsor doesn't even log in SFI, so they don't have any support from their sponsor.

23 posts

Thoughts on the Opti-Build Program in Team Building #PSA #Sponsor #Team Building

3 months ago

I like this programme very much, but it didn't work good for me at least twice. In a first case, I had a BTL in 2 generation, but she didn't get any PSAs for 2 month, though I made a 100% deduction of new sign-ups to Opti-Build. In the second case, I had a BTL last month, who recieved all new PSAs via Opti-Build and then just dissapiared , and all these affiliates are now without sponsor...

17 posts

TCredit Pack Gift to Non-PSA in Suggestion Box #TCredits

3 months ago

Maybe something has been changed since I used this option last time. I sent TC Gift Cert to my 2 level affiliate and CSA several times.

17 posts

TCredit Pack Gift to Non-PSA in Suggestion Box #TCredits

3 months ago

Hello,Jay! You can buy TCredit Pack not olny for PSA but and for others downlies. You can not transfer TCredits but you can buy for them TC Gift Certificate or Pack of TCredits.

11 posts

My foolest purchase! in Sales #Eager Zebra #Sales #TripleClicks

3 months ago

Well, surely I will never buy it again.

11 posts

My foolest purchase! in Sales #Eager Zebra #Sales #TripleClicks

3 months ago

Today I bought EZ Express for $ 4.95 . My mistake is that I did not specify the number of tokens included in the purchase price.I was sure it was 5 or 10 pieces, because if we buy 1 credit, it costs 1.99, and if we buy a package ,for example 10 pieces, the price is already 0.59$ a piece. What was my disappointment, when I played Card king, and it turned out, that I have had just 1 token! 5$ for one token is unthinkable! For this price you can buy almost 10 credits and play several times..

15 posts

Can you earn versa points on auctios in VersaPoints

3 months ago

Hello, Jane ! As I know the only way to earn VP for winning an auction, is when you win TCredits subscription. There are 2 kinds of it :3 monthes subscription - 375 TCredits and 4500 VP and 6 monthes subscription with 750 TCredits and 9000 VP.

19 posts

Won 50 TCredits playing Card King in Recognition #Contests #Eager Zebra #TCredits

3 months ago

Hi, Chris! I know this pleasant feeling, when you win such a good prize:-) Last month I won 50 TCredits playing Card King Spin @Win. My congratulations to you!

6 posts

I need a doctor. in Team Building #PSA #Team Building

3 months ago

Dear Sangoh, the same here with me. My only BTL went missing last month. She doesn't unswer my E-Cards, and I feel upset. Also 1 EA gone away, I think they realised, they can't requalify without invesment, that is why they don,'t log in.

27 posts

PTP Zackpot 27,764 TCredits in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra #TCredits

3 months ago

I wonder, what was the minimal score to win a share in PTP this week, as I have 310 points, and I won nothing.

6 posts

С Праздником, женщины! in Russian Federation

3 months ago

Дорогие мужчины, спасибо вам за поздравления !

2 posts

Knockout Trivia in Getting Started

4 months ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)