SFI 20th Anniversary Special: $.89 PSAs! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

SUPPORT
Tatiana K.

Russian Federation

E365 Runner Up

3 posts

Сувенир TUIT in Eastern Europe #Astro Auctions

about 1 month ago

Здравствуйте, Галина. Я так понимаю, это талисман-сувенир, напоминалка. Типа поставил себе какую-то цель и эта штука напоминает о задуманном. Достал, покрутил, мантры почитал)
Я вот тоже получила посылку от Трипл Кликс, выиграла наушники. Очень быстро пришла, буквально пару недель прошло. Сказать, что разочарована, значит ничего не сказать. Дешёвые китайские наушники, рублей за 50 у нас можно купить, звук еле еле слышно, и то через раз. Уже сломались, на 2 дня хватило. Потратила 105 ТКредитов на аукцион.

17 posts

Mysterious bidder! in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

3 months ago

Hi, As I know it doesn't mean that the winner pays 900 TCredits. If the second highest Bid was 300, the winner pays 301 TCredits. I won an AA some days ago, my Bid was 136, but I spent only 105 TCredits, so runner-up's Bid was 104.

21 posts

Astro Auctions Shipping Message in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

5 months ago

Well, now everything works good, tyvm.

21 posts

5 months ago

Sorry, Mr Gary, but I am trying and trying, and it is still the same.

21 posts

5 months ago

I can not Bid for PRMs. It is said, this item can not be shipped to Russia. What is going on?

7 posts

Астро in Russian Federation #Astro Auctions #TCredits #TripleClicks

5 months ago

Елена, спасибо, стало более понятно. Единственное, так и не поняла, кто выигрывает в итоге? Тот кто больше всех поставил? Одно радует, что нет риска слить впустую всё, что поставил.

7 posts

Астро in Russian Federation #Astro Auctions #TCredits #TripleClicks

5 months ago

Здравствуйте! Помогите разобраться с новым аукционом. Никак не могу понять, кто выигрывает, по какому принципу, сколько нужно использовать ТКредитов, сколько из них возвращают(или не возвращают) Спасибо.

20 posts

What do you expect from your upline? in Team Building #Leadership #Team Building

6 months ago

Hello Scott! As for me, I need my up-lines to help me build a team. That is all exactly. And they do it via Opti-Build and Team Co-op. I do the same for my down lines.

4 posts

Gift Certificate for $5.00 in Russian Federation #Rewardical #Sales #TCredits

6 months ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

24 posts

Second Home CSAs in Team Building #CSA

6 months ago

Hello, Vijay! I think you should opt in Second Home CSA programme, as those CSAs can be pretty active, they just lost their old Cosponsors. For example I am a second home CSA for my Cosponsor, and I am always at least BTL, so my Cosponsor is very happy to have me in his team.

21 posts

PTP game in Recognition #Compensation

6 months ago

I think your scores are not high enough to win a share of PTP jack pot. Usually it is about 300.
I won with a score 316.

Congratulations, Tatiana, you were one of our top scorers in last week's Pick The Price (PTP) contest!

As you know, the top 200 scorers of each week's PTP contest share the weekly Zackpot. For last week's PTP Zackpot, the final Zackpot amount was 4634. Your winning share of 14 TCredits have been added to your TripleClicks Member account,

27 posts

Time Machine results in Eager Zebra #Contests #Eager Zebra #TripleClicks

7 months ago

Well, finally I got it!
Congratulations--you just won the latest TIME MACHINE contest and 65 TCredits! You also won a Time Machine Winner Badge (or badge upgrade)!

There were a total of 414 winners who had the correct answer: 256 (to the question, "What will the all-time box office rank for RAMPAGE be on May 29th?")
My congratulations to other 413 winners!!!

27 posts

7 months ago

Oh, now I see. I just thought it is finished already:-) So, everything can be changed till tomorrow:-)

27 posts

7 months ago

Hello, SFIers! I can't wait for results of the last Time Machine contest. When will we be informed about it? I feel like one of my prediction is correct, so I can't wait for official information.

11 posts

PTP Zackpot in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

7 months ago

Hi, Marijana! I think not all TCredits we spend for playing PTP go to ZackPot. Maybe a part of them are something like profit for TripleCliks platform and for our ProfitShare Pool. I am not sure, but if all TCredits spent go to ZackPot, there is no profit for TripleCliks.

5 posts

А вас наказывали за DUI ? in Eastern Europe #Eager Zebra

8 months ago

С удовольствием

5 posts

Rewardical refferal tokens in Compensation #Rewardical #Sales #Sponsor

9 months ago

Hello , SFIers ! Today I was glad to recieve this e-mail
Congratulations!

Thanks to the activities of your referred Zing Network members in March 2018, you've just earned 774 Rewardicals!
That is, for every 10 Rewardicals earned or won by your referred members, you automatically earn one Rewardical (paid to you the first of each month).

So it means my reffered members earned 7740 RTokens. Last month I had only 1 EA PSA , 1 EA in second generation and a very active CSA. So,my question is how could I earn this quantity of RT ? Do we earn RT from our CSAs and downlines, or only from PSAs?
Ty.

9 posts

PRICEBENDER WIN AND BEDLAM in Pricebenders #Pricebenders

9 months ago

Hello Martin! Such items , like CSAs, PSAs ,or PRMs can not be exchanged neither for Gift Certificates nor for TCredits. Exchange works only for phisical items. Please look at this screenshot, it is the same auction.

21 posts

Has Rewardicals benefitted you? in Marketing #Localvantia #Rewardical #TripleClicks

9 months ago

I use Rewardical Tokens for Auto-Build. Now it is not problem for me to get new PRMs:-) I am just playing and bidding while my team "auto" grows!!

23 posts

Thoughts on the Opti-Build Program in Team Building #PSA #Sponsor #Team Building

9 months ago

Dear Mr Gery, I just want to say, that their sponsor doesn't even log in SFI, so they don't have any support from their sponsor.

23 posts

Thoughts on the Opti-Build Program in Team Building #PSA #Sponsor #Team Building

9 months ago

I like this programme very much, but it didn't work good for me at least twice. In a first case, I had a BTL in 2 generation, but she didn't get any PSAs for 2 month, though I made a 100% deduction of new sign-ups to Opti-Build. In the second case, I had a BTL last month, who recieved all new PSAs via Opti-Build and then just dissapiared , and all these affiliates are now without sponsor...