Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

2x SUPPORT
Bitt Yun C.

Malaysia

E365 Champion

478 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Chiedozie Ikwu! in Recognition

9 hours ago

Congratulations Chiedozie! Your hard work has paid off. Well done!

524 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Bitt Yun Chin! in Recognition

17 hours ago

Thank you all for your overwhelming support! May you be greatly successful in SFI.

524 posts

1 day ago

Thank you. To those who are new and not 1 year old in SFI I urge you to work hard and be your E365 class champion.

524 posts

1 day ago

Yes! I am class champion! Thank you very much to all of you for your wishes. I thank SFI, Gery, my sponsor , my fellow affiliates , forum participants for contributing to my success. It was hardwork but with determination and goal in mind , l achieve my goal!

18 posts

T Time is not a game in Miscellaneous #Eager Zebra

1 day ago

T-Time is a simple game of chance. You dont lose anything but may win Tcredits. I love it.

85 posts

Sometimes is so boring :/ in Miscellaneous

6 days ago

Hi Sonja,
"Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice and most of all, love of what you are doing or learning to do." Pele
This quote motivates me so please persevere and success will come your way soon.

10 posts

Start online store in ECA Program #Marketing #Sales

7 days ago

Hi Jolie ,
In general, it is very difficult to sell anything without any investment.
To sell in Triple Clicks, you need to have an existing business or you buy a TC new seller licence for $40.
If you dont want to invest, then just promote TC products by selecting a product, then select SFI toolbox, and copy and share any of the links there .

55 posts

New PTP badge and more in SFI News #Eager Zebra

8 days ago

Wonderful news! Thanks Gery for new PTP badge and higher points!
This is why I like SFI, always working to help affiliates succeed.

24 posts

Double MRP Auction? in Pricebenders #Pricebenders #TripleClicks #VersaPoints

8 days ago

2X is still there. As the number of live auctions has been reduced to 4 , you may not see it every round of live auctions but it does come around. It is probably an issue of right timing . Look at the live auctions more often and you will see it.

15 posts

CSA in Pricebenders

9 days ago

Only physical items can be exchange for Tcredits or gift cettificate or flip it.
CSA is not a physical item.
"For physical items that must be shipped (which is restricted to US and Canada), you can either:
1. Have the item shipped to a United States address at no additional cost. Simply enter the name of the friend or family member and their U.S. address in the Ship-To fields during checkout.
OR
2. Opt to receive a TC Gift Certificate or a quantity of TCredits in lieu of the product (each of which can be redeemed on virtually any product at TripleClicks). NOTE: The value of your gift certificate/amount of TCredits will be equal to our approximate cost for the item. " - from the link below.
www.tripleclicks.com/PBhowItWorks.php

3 posts

Biz Quiz now 50 daily winners, dont give up. in Inspiration/Testimonials #Contests

15 days ago

I just won Biz Quiz with 50 Rewardical!

366 posts

What is the most important thing you've learned as an SFI affiliate...that ALL affiliates should know? in Miscellaneous #Getting Started

15 days ago

You need to treat it like a business and give time and energy to it and persevere till you see results.
SFI is always coming up with new things to help us move forward and succeed .

12 posts

Help to Become a New ECA from United Arab Emirates in ECA Program #ECA #Sales #TripleClicks

15 days ago

We have delivering van and drivers Mam. But i am confused is there any option to choosing the delivery date and time in the checkout page by cutomers. It will be complicated so sell in neighboring countries. So only UAE we prefers.

Selling just in UAE is fine. Customers cannot choose delivery time , what I meant was that you have to decide whether it is possible to deliver outside of UAE.

17 posts

How do I go extra mile to help my PSAs? in Team Building #PSA #Team Building

16 days ago

Hi Nkechi,
There are many threads on this issue.
This is a recent one.
www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?post_id=1179168#post-1179168

12 posts

Help to Become a New ECA from United Arab Emirates in ECA Program #ECA #Sales #TripleClicks

16 days ago

Hi Ragi,
Definity you can sell flowers through ECA. Selling it in your country is the easiest. You will have to check with your courier or postal services the delivery time and if it is suitable for your flowers.
If you want to sell it to neighbouring countries, you have to research the custom regulations , and time may be an issue.

173 posts

Badge Quest goes Rewardical! in SFI News #Contests

16 days ago

Thank you SFI and Gery!
SFI is always improving and making it attractive and motivating for affiliates!
Incorporating rewardicals in badge quest is so much more rewarding and motivating.

17 posts

Can VersaPoints Be bought? in VersaPoints #TripleClicks #VersaPoints

17 days ago

Hi Grace,
You cannot buy VP but you can buy TripleClicks products and each will give you some VP.
Some ways to get VP:
- have an auto delivery of Tcredits or any other product that can give up to 1500VP .This will give you EA status and help you maintain EA status monthly.
www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=18047
- turn all your home tabs green daily
- look at your ToDo list and do all the task for each section
- Enter E365 daily drawings. You must be an EA to enter.
www.sfimg.com/E365?tab=prizes&referrer=search
- enter Daily Grand contest
www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/Lesson?id=68&referrer=search
- play T- time every hour
- play Spin &Win. Read every SFI newsletter thoroughly as Spin & Win can be in any of them.
Hope these help.

3 posts

Biz Quiz now 50 daily winners, dont give up. in Inspiration/Testimonials #Contests

21 days ago

Do you know that Biz Quiz now rewards 50 winners a day?
I love this. It used to be only 1 daily winner and I never won though my answers were correct most of the time.
Play Biz Quiz and your chance of winning is so much higher now!

303 posts

Introducing...Rewardical! in SFI News #Localvantia #Sales

22 days ago

Thanks Gery and SFI! Wonderful Rewardical. I love the redemption options: VP, CSA, Tcredits,
Pure silver bullion bars, Bitcoin , TripleClicks gift certificates , donations to charity.
Such flexibility, this will definitely allow each one to redeem according to one's needs.
Giving 25 free rewardical will definitely get some inactive members to become active.
Win Win for all!

4 posts

Members to join your Eager Zebra Leagues? in Getting Started #Contests #TripleClicks

22 days ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

18 posts

Welcome in Getting Started

22 days ago

Welcome Traore,
Yes, you will be as you plan your future with SFI to be a Diamond Team Leader.
Follow The PLAN step by step.
www.sfimg.com/the_plan
Use your Gateways to share with your friends.
www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/GatewayList
All the best!

38 posts

Ask your inactive PSA in Suggestion Box #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

23 days ago

Hi Joan,
Good ideas you have there.
You can also give two gifts to your PSA that may turn them around.
1. Gift certificates
Gift certificates will give your PSA spending money to become more active and try out without spending their own money. (eg. to try the auctions, to buy Tcredits, to buy things from TC, to play games etc)
www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?catid=26444&id=191103
2. Tcredits. You can transfer Tcredits to your PSA but you need to be an EA to do this.
www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=19346&referrer=search
All the best!

8 posts

How do I offer stuff on SFI in Getting Started #ECA #Marketing #Sales

25 days ago

To sell a few used items you can list them using member listing. Each item listing of cost 1 Tcredit.
www.tripleclicks.com/sell
If you want to set up a store , you can apply for a New Seller licence which cost $40.
www.tripleclicks.com/ECA/ECAApplication

13 posts

Can an illiterate be registered as an ECA in ECA Program #ECA #Sales #TripleClicks

27 days ago

If the business has a person who is literate and internet savy, I dont see why not. If it is already an existing business, it just shows that illiterate can own a business and he is the brain. He definitely has someone who can read and write to run the business.

30 posts

Help: How do I win EZ games in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra #VersaPoints

about 1 month ago

For Gold Streak , you need to be careful with the "least popular" question. The questions may seem similar in different games but the answers may be different as different options are given. Understanding the question properly is key.