Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

SUPPORT
Kelly C.

United States

E365 Runner Up

28 posts

I Copy And Paste My SFI Ads Directly From My Gmail Account... in Marketing #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

1 day ago

Dear Tommie K,

Do you have any trouble with Google kicking out your ads as SPAM?

I have noticed a few different sites do that, especially first time ads!

By the way, ad credits do add up quickly!

Thank you for posting this informative post!

Kelly C.

234 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Kamaljitsingh Saini! in Recognition

9 days ago

Congratulations, What An Awesome Accomplishment!

Completely amazing and so unexpected. You have done great work and today, is the payoff for all the hours invested.

Have an awesome time, enjoy the Success and may Growth and advancement, follow you!

Kelly Cash BTL

15 posts

Lunar eclipse! in Just For Fun #Contests #Leadership

19 days ago

Good Morning, Nouta,

I am with you, I was looking also, for a glimpse, of the Blood Moon and the Total Lunar Eclipse, but with cloudy skies and overcast, we unfortunately couldn't view here, from the central Indiana, USA location, where I am located. It was supposed to be the longest eclipse, of the Century!

We should have another look, at this phenomenon coming, soon! I have heard, some are saying, in January 21, 2019! It will be a Total Lunar Eclipse, the Moon may have a red glow then!

I can't wait until we get to see the Partial Solar Eclipse, it's on August 11, 2018!

Happy Sky Watching, Everyone!

Kelly, BTL

10 posts

posts with links included in Getting Started

24 days ago

Good Afternoon, John,

I believe that we all know where the Address Bar is ! Where you type the link to where you want to travel via internet connection!

The address is also called a Link. If you find a link to an area that you might want to share later. You can copy and paste later or you can bookmark it or you can do it the old school way, write it in a tablet for future reference.

Example: www.sfimg.com/forum/post?thread_id=128753&reply_to=1474210
This is copy and paste link which will bring anyone straight to: my post onto your thread.

I hope this was informative and helpful in understanding posting links.

Kelly, BTL

5 posts

All Team in United States #Rewardical #TCredits #VersaPoints

26 days ago

Great Morning! Wonderful weekend!

We finally are getting some rain showers! We absolutely, had to cool down! The most hot summer days, in a row! I believe it was a New Record! From July 1- July 21, we had 20 days straight, in the 90° or higher plus heat index.

Everyone slept like babies, listening to the rain drops, as they were hitting, the hot tin roof!

It's now after noon, I had to grab a shawl, to throw over my arms! It hasn't gotten over 70° Today!

Time for an afternoon Siesta!

Best weekend, yet!

Kelly, BTL

10 posts

SFI Will Get You Talking To Yourself - Yes, You!!! in Marketing #Marketing

about 1 month ago

Mr. Bruce,

What a Great post! I think that having conversations, with oneself, is also a sign of very high intelligence and, it confuses others, that may walk in on you, thinking somebody else is with you.

I, myself have some of the most intelligent and knowledgeable talks with myself. Analyzing situations, with myself gets sometimes very in depth and a rewarding experience, a lot of the time.

But, have fun with it! As mentioned above, when someone walks up on me, out of nowhere. I intentionally, will be laughing and joking around, I call my other me, Cybil! I'll sometimes ask Cybil, what she thinks, if she thinks something funny and I'll even ask myself, where she went! LOL

Have fun with talking with yourself, you never know, who may be eavesdropping, also!

Analyzing and strategizing, is when I am setting things up, for the day or week, it can also be calming, and keeps me on task.

Have an awesome day everyone!

Kelly, BTL

11 posts

Deleted thread in Compensation

about 1 month ago

Same here, My threads or questions keep getting deleted also, no explanation just it will hurt rep

104 posts

Get your FIRST 5000 Astro Auction badge! in SFI News #Contests

about 1 month ago

I think reserving judgement on the Astro Auction, is best! I love the set up, and I received my First Badge,!

The Boarding, Fueling and Launching, is vqery unique! I believe this will weather great, in the long haul, again I say Kudos, for an awesome and interesting way, to view an Auction into a short and understanding platform.

Please don't take my joking or saying LOL,(stands for Laughing Out Loud) the wrong way. Mr. Gery, I really was just trying to add some extra humour and lessen tension.

May I apologize, for an early if I made it appear, as being snide. Please Mr Gery, I really didn't mean anything by it, I also want to say, if we can't joke around a little bit, life's going to be short! I really thought that you would have liked my references to the Rocket!

Good luck,

Kelly, BTL

20 posts

Everyone who Entered "10" in Yesterdays Biz Quiz should... in Suggestion Box #TCredits

about 1 month ago

Stephen,

Well, I would have to say, I had also entered 10first!

So, I read and reread the question, until I could completely understand what was being asked!

The keywords were Up To!

Once I got the keywords in my mind, and then read it again. I finally got the correct answer of 20!

The question made perfect sense, then!

Sometimes, if you read the questions, too fast, keywords pertaining to the question, can obviously be hidden, in plain sight.

So, sometimes, after reading, on My PC monitor or phone screen, I sometimes want to rest my eyes, because they are tired, anyway!

Because, if you don't see the keywords, which I sometimes have to go and step away, go put some eye drops in, I use my allergy relief or artificial tears, it really does, it helps to refresh your peepers! 🤓👀👁️👁️‍🗨️

Kelly, BTL

14 posts

Wave3 has disappeared, noticed today in Miscellaneous #Marketing #Sales #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

Tanja,

Thanks, it had to posted on a day that I didn't have the time to read Mr. Gery's posts, as I normally would have.

Thanks again!

Kelly, BTL

104 posts

Get your FIRST 5000 Astro Auction badge! in SFI News #Contests

about 1 month ago

Mr. Gery,

I love the opportunity and I have won a lot of rewards already! Great Auction platform. Kudos to you and all the technical support and designer, I believe it is going to be a hit!

Screenshots of what I Won.

Still waiting on the New Badge to show up!

Thank You very much for new Astro Auction.

Kelly, BTL

14 posts

Wave3 has disappeared, noticed today in Miscellaneous #Marketing #Sales #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

This is not a newsletter!

Does anyone else have Time, to read all forum posts? I try to read new forum posts, some days, I have more time to to read on different days.

I would think that something as important as an advertising banners and such would be a must for a newsletter.

Thanks for your help with this issue, now I look like a giant fool!

I hope Everyone has a great evening.

Kelly, BTL

14 posts

about 1 month ago

I have used the banners only 2 days ago and it was active. These things being discontinued needs to be told in news letters, I haven't read anything about it and I have been working hard on Advertising with everything we have at our disposal!

Why can't we be notified about these changes?

Thank you all for responding so quickly and promptly with your replies!

Kelly, BTL

14 posts

about 1 month ago

Wave3, Oh where did you go?

I noticed that after putting out a new banner on my blog, just 2 days ago! Suggesting on my page, that my Affiliate's might use it, also.

Now, it says the page is gone.

What's up, have we decided to change this, too?

Please, I would like some clarification on this, ASAP!

Thank you for your time in clearing this matter up!

Kelly, BTL

20 posts

Have you told anyone about SFI today in Team Building #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Mercy,

Simple old fashioned way! Yes, it absolutely does work!

It is like eating, sleeping and any other every day activities! If you don't make it a daily ritual, then it will not be as successful as you would like.

Every day, ask someone New, if you can tell them about what You have been doing? That opens the door and you can get your foot in, start by telling them a little bit about the company and how long in Business! Then how easy it is for you. Then tell them about the FREE internet Income Course!

They will thank you later.

You are doing great,

Kelly, BTL

7 posts

The difference between success and failure is a great team. in Team Building

about 1 month ago

Snezana,

Welcome Aboard and I would like to say, you have a great post!

I think that motivational quotes, are absolutely needed to inspire others, whether they are your Affiliate's, Co-workers, TEAM Leaders.

Encouragement and Inspiration, can give others, the needed confidence to continue and not give up.

I really enjoyed reading your post! Continue with what you are doing, you're doing great!

Kelly, BTL

15 posts

'EA' in Team Building #Auto-Delivery #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

Osuma,

Welcome to The Zing Network, glad to meet you!

To earn commission's each month, you have to have earned them the month previous, to be paid for example: July 10: you would have had to have earned it From June 1st through June 30th!

The Black Navigational Menu, on your Home Page, go to Income, go through the Menu, these page's will help you understand the Compensation Plan, Benefits and will possibly be helpful!

I would aim higher than EA though, by setting up an Auto Delivery of Builders Bundle and a TCREDITS package, to become a Bronze Team Leader! More details listed on the Benefits page.

www.sfimg.com/Income/CompensationPlan

Aim High,

Kelly, BTL

36 posts

Independence Day in Miscellaneous

about 1 month ago

Happy Birthday, America!

With a dream and courage, our Forefathers, set forth above all else, to make a difference in the lives, we would all live.

In doing this, many gave their lives to get the chance to be free, from all forms of tyranny and tyrants! Free from bondage, free to worship in whatever religion!

Thank you to all, that worked behind the scenes and who are never mentioned, you have done something amazing and awesome! Many have followed the paths, to enrich our lives, it's now left to us, to protect and preserve! So with perseverance, may we leave each generation, better than we found it!

May your footprint be small, and your mark that's left behind be noticed!

Happy Independence Day, America!

Fireworks, Cookouts, Family, Friends and Love for America, is what makes this holiday, so special to enjoy our freedoms!

Kelly, BTL

8 posts

I Won Card King in Recognition #Eager Zebra #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

Dearest fellow Affiliates,

I so appreciate you all!

Just wanted to let you all know, I appreciate the time you have taken to congratulate me, and many thanks for the kind word's! I have never been able to boost about anything. I just was elated, when I saw my inbox message.

I didn't know whether to cry, laugh or jump up or down!

Have a great evening,

Kelly, BTL

8 posts

I Won Card King in Recognition #Eager Zebra #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

Oh My, I Won 1st Place!

I woke up and found that I actually won 1st place, playing Card King! Another reason I absolutely love SFI, Eager Zebra and TripleClicks.

What a fantastic accomplishment!!

This was the announcement, in my inbox!

It is afternoon and I am still in awe. I guess, at this age, I have managed to amaze myself, this morning!

Have a Great Afternoon everyone,

Kelly, BTL

10 posts

How To Start Your Marketing Business Without Direction! in Getting Started #Getting Started

about 1 month ago

Thank you, Bruce, for your guiding wisdom, that other Affiliates and I Cherish! Your absence was notable. Praying that all is well!

I only wanted to add, that as being an affiliate, for the first time, I completely stepped on out of my comfort zone and had no idea, what to expect from the program or otherwise!

It's been over 1 year 7 months, now. I have Learned, a lot about SFI, the Affiliate Marketing and Advertising, making a start in Business, online.

Definitely not something that will make you money, over night!
As I am learning, everyday!

The more my business grows. So, my advice is, definitely step out of the shadows, into the light and listen, read and take lots of notes, as you apply, all that you have absorbed!

Place your feet, one, in front of the other, taking baby steps, in the beginning, as you build your website and Business! Before long , you will be running, full throttle ahead, with no End in sight... good luck and enjoy.

Success to all,

Kelly, BTL

18 posts

Neither my sponsor, nor the SFI support desk could help me in Miscellaneous #Getting Started

2 months ago

I have screenshot, this so that you can see that the cursor had put itself on the next line below the quote, which was your original post!

I hope this helps you out!

Good luck,

Kelly, Bronze Team Leader

28 posts

Horror in Guatemala in Miscellaneous

2 months ago

Kim,

Here's my Praise for Salvation:

Let Us Praise The Lord!

He will cause the bright dawn of salvation to rise on us and to shine from heaven on all those who live in the dark shadow death, to guide our steps in the path of Peace!

` from the prayer of Zechariah, the father of John the Baptist, LUKE, chapter 1 verse 68, 78 through 79