Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

2x SUPPORT
Kelly C.

United States

E365 Runner Up

127 posts

Powerful new Starter Incentives program is here! in SFI News #Team Building

2 days ago

Good afternoon, Sasa,
Interesting question for a Guru!
Is it possible to refund my money to the SFI account, in case I want to quit this program?

I would think not, after 5 years with SFI, you wouldn't even ask, but I suppose you were asking as a funny gesture! LOL

Have a great day,
Kelly C., BTL

178 posts

Free CSAs for new Astro Auction VIPs! in SFI News #Astro Auctions #Team Building

3 days ago

Thierry,

Since it is a contest, I would venture to say around the 1st of February, at the end of the contest! Congratulations, in advance!

Kelly, BTL

127 posts

Powerful new Starter Incentives program is here! in SFI News #Team Building

6 days ago

MR. PRESIDENT!, Sir, Mr. Gery,

You are a very AWESOME Magician, you have my compliments, Sir!

What a great addition, adding this to the incentives for new PSA's coming onboard! Throwing cash exchangable Rewardical Tokens, and they will flock to us!

Only draw back that I can see, would of course be that the Team Leader's would have to pay Cash, out of their pocket's!

I'm skeptical because we already send FREE Welcome Letters! We can give them a limited amount of TCredits!

Could it be possible for a Team Leader, to pay by Adding Rewardical Tokens as a payment form, for these incentives?

Thanks for the add-ons, Oh, Great and Mighty Magician,

182 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Venkat Rama Reddy! in Recognition

6 days ago

Congratulations, Venkat Rama,

Job done well!

18 posts

Challenges that can be reported via support desk or forum in Getting Started #Leadership

12 days ago

Good Evening, Randy,

Yes Sir. I understand completely, the use of CAPITAL LETTERS!

I was just saying, that just sometimes reading your posts can seem as if, you are upset with whom it may be directed to!

I wasn't trying to ruffle any feathers or make anyone flip a wig! SORRY!

AS WE ALL KNOW, we can even misinterpret what someone is trying to say and get offended by the tone of a voice: the pitch of that voice being raised, changes what our ears hear and what our brain is comprehending!
Our brain is programmed, to be alarmed and on alert, when you hear voices, at a higher decibel than you would a normal talking range!
The sight of words, like voices, that our eyes are looking at, in seeing CAPITAL letters, is transmitting the words, to our brain, which in turn, can throw up a warning flag, especially in a Forum, can so easily be misinterpreted as well, with no inward or outward intentions, of goating someone or being harsh towards them, in any way! Metaphorically and Theologically speaking!

No Worries, have a Good Evening!

Kelly C., BTL

18 posts

Challenges that can be reported via support desk or forum in Getting Started #Leadership

12 days ago

Good Morning, Randy,

I believe that he was wanting to know what is & isn't allowed!

For your information, when you make all your Letters Large in a word or sentence, it is like you are yelling at someone, no wonder others get offended by your posts!

Just Saying, trying to be polite!

Kelly C., BTL

18 posts

12 days ago

Good Morning, Maclinear,

I believe, that you are asking for, what is allowed for you to ask for help about, here in the Forum or should it be addressed by issuing a ticket to Support?

Go to https://www.sfimg.com/Support/

PLEASE...before you submit your ticket, review these guidelines to help us ensure quick, accurate responses to your question:

1. Submit one ticket per subject/issue. Sending multiple tickets for the same problem will not result in quicker response times.
2. To respond to an answer from customer support on a ticket, submit your response on that existing ticket; do not create a new ticket.
3. Occasional increases in the volume of submitted tickets may result in slightly longer customer support response times.
4. Customer support responses involving personal information (orders, compensation, etc.) are based on data currently stored on the SFI system.
5. Attach any related documents, records, receipts, etc. to your ticket that could help explain and/or resolve your question.
6. Keep support issues and ticket feedback/conversations between you and customer support; do not post such information on the Forum, Stream, etc.
7. Before submitting your ticket, review our knowledge base categories below and the SFI Forum to see if your question has already been asked and answered.

I hope this helps!
Kelly C., BTL

(Repaired formatting tags - moderator)

258 posts

Introducing...Direct Cash Redemptions for Rewardicals! in SFI News #Rewardical

12 days ago

Andrea,
Good Morning!
I hope this answers your question!

January 2, 2019 News Blog
news.sfimg.com/

You can convert your Rewardicals into cash any time you want…with just a $.01 USD (one cent) minimum!

Here’s how it works:

1. Log in at Rewardical.com.

2. Click the “Redeem Rewardicals” link.

3. At the Exchange, choose the “CASH” option and set the number of Rewardicals you want to redeem for cash.
Tip: Set the number of Rewardicals by dragging the slider bar (or you can just enter the number in the box next to the slider bar).

4. The amount you selected will immediately be added to your SFI Commission's account, to be paid per your preferences!

Kelly C, BTL

20 posts

I Think I Outfoxed The Foxes! in Recognition #Eager Zebra #Rewardical

15 days ago

Wow, This is my biggest win in Hidden and the first time I got a White Fox!

I have amazed myself! Good luck, everyone!

Kelly L. Cash, BTL

12 posts

TripleClicks Signature Item #Cellular_Phone in Suggestion Box #Pricebenders

17 days ago

Good Evening, Jan,

That is an awesome proposal, but what would be the best reason for The Zing Network, to venture out on the limb, especially with ECA's and RECA's, possibly offering cellphones in their store's!

I think it would be a losing proposition, the cost for the extra programming and 100's of different Countries!

How would this attract new Affiliates?
How would this activate the inactive Affiliates?

I believe that the programming absolutely could stay the same, except for the different countries, their end of it!

The reason I say this:
Is because, I used my Cell Phone, for my first 13 months, until I could afford a Tablet!
Now, I still use my cell phone, when I am not at home! I have now exchanged the tablet, for a Laptop!

In saying that, I have had no Special Programming, on any of the 3!

I don't think that would be a very good incentive to activate, the Dead Affiliates or increase productivity, in the Alive & Well Affiliates!
You know, The Affiliate's have to want it, in the first place, & seriously, if you could touch their souls, I know I would make all of my Inactive Affiliates, probably Overactive and some, Radioactive! LOL

Just My Thoughts!

Kelly C, BTL

258 posts

21 days ago

Mr. Gery & Corporate,

I so appreciate, all the Magic, you are doing to persuade all Affiliates to Earn, Learn and Succeed!

You have absolutely raised the BAR against all others! I also have learned so much in 2 yrs., with SFI & The Zing Network!

Waiting patiently for Phase 2 to start! Looking forward to more Fun & Games, Free Advertising skills and Many More Marketing skills, yet to be learned, I am assured!

Thanks for the New Year (2019) Surprises!

Kelly C., BTL

4 posts

SFI Badge Quest Bounty! in Recognition #Rewardical

22 days ago

Congratulations Kelly,
on advancing to GRANDMASTER, the second highest level in Badge Quest, that only the top 200 players can attain! You're awesome!

In addition to scoring a prestigious new Grand Master badge, you've also just earned:

* 2000 Rewardicals!
* 4 Entries in the month’s "Badge Bounty" drawing for a share of at least 100,000 more Rewardicals!

Thank you, Corporate!

The allusive badge finally,

Kelly C., BTL

258 posts

22 days ago

Corporate and Mr. Gery,

You are so awesome, never in my wildest dreams, was I expecting such greatness this morning!

CASH for Rewardicals! Yeah, such a surprise for January 1, 2019!

Wheeeee... Greatness comes to those who wait!

Kelly C., BTL

27 posts

Awesome times ahead. in Recognition

23 days ago

Happy New Year, to everyone already celebrating & please be safe & until tomorrow, Love, Live and Laughter, to all a great evening!

2019, It's Your Turn To Shine!
Time in Indiana, USA, now. 7:20 p.m. December 31, 2018, countdown is 4 hours and 40 minutes until January 1, 2019!
Kelly C., BTL

35 posts

Over 4000 VP, no Silver Team Leader Badge in sight!! in Team Building #PSA #Sponsor #VersaPoints

23 days ago

Maxine O.,

I feel your pain very strongly, at 6774 VP, 1 PSA who just made EA! I have been trying for more then 1 year, to get active PSA's going, figuring that if I lead, they will follow!

Example, the example is what we have to be as leaders! Keep doing what you know and showing your Team, that you are a leader, they will follow suit!

When I send out letters to my Team, I try to be informative, sometimes a little pushy, but always helpful!

My leadership page is also set up to be informative and helpful, and a little pushy! LOL

No matter, if they follow instructions well, and want the BIG BRASS RING, they will follow!

Happy New Years to You and Your Families,
Be Prosperous,

Kelly C., BTL

6 posts

Uber-Picks - Football, Basketball, Soccer, Do you follow Sports? in Eager Zebra #Contests #Eager Zebra #Rewardical

23 days ago

Randy, yes, Indiana Hoosier's are Proud of Their Basketball Heritage! I live North of Worthington, about 50 miles! Say Hello next time you are in my neck of the WOODS!

Happy New Year to You and Your Families,

Kelly C., BTL

6 posts

Uber-Picks - Football, Basketball, Soccer, Do you follow Sports? in Eager Zebra #Contests #Eager Zebra #Rewardical

23 days ago

Uber-Picks, I love this also! Free picking ofSports Teams, I follow and enjoy when I can!

I used to play basketball and softball! My son was in basketball and soccer! I have been to more than I can count basketball, soccer, football games, both High School, College, and Pro! I root for Indiana Teams, mostly!
But I also feel right at home watching ballgames, with everyone else, from home, like during Thanksgiving and Christmas!

What I have witnessed, I have learned from & it has paid me back dearly today!
My Wins from Uber-PIcks: This I just found in my Inbox!

CONGRATULATIONS, Kelly, you just won a share of the most recent Uber-Picks (NBA) Zackpot!

The Zackpot was 10000 Rewardicals. Your share was 142 Rewardicals. They have been added to your Rewardical.com account and you may start redeeming them immediately.

In addition, you also earned an Uber-Picks (NBA) badge (or badge upgrade)!

Wow, what a day, I am so thankful to Corporate and the Technolgy Department, & Mr. Gery for insights that are sometimes so amazing and I'm in awe of the knowledge it took to put all the Eager Zebra Games together!

Happy New Years, To Everyone,

Kelly C., BTL

19 posts

"Are you smarter than a 5thGrader?", Play HIDDEN! in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra #Rewardical

23 days ago

This game reminds me of the game show, "Are You Smarter Than A 5th Grader?"

If you can't guess a word within 2 hints, get another hint! Kind of makes you think of crossword puzzles, without having to deal with the puzzle! Ha, Ha!

Just another reason, I love Corporate, another game we all can play, & learn more words to add to our vocabulary, with words to describe the answer!

What I won this morning!

2800 Prize Points have been racked!
You also earned:

1 Rewardical Token
Outfoxer badge
Bonus entry in tomorrow's Daily Crown
You've extended your streak!

6 orange foxes
3 red foxes
1 silver fox

What a great way to end the year!

Thank you, Corporate for another Grand Game!

Kelly C., BTL

13 posts

Year End Review of Astro Auction Wins in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #Rewardical #VersaPoints

24 days ago

I am amazed at all the gifts given during the Astro Auctions!

As I was bidding on my daily auctions, I decided to see what all I had won!

Look Here:
Badges added:

1. Astro Auctions
FIRST 5000

2. Astro Auctions
Frequent Flyer

3. Astro Auctions
3x PTB Winner

4. Astro Auctions
5x Rocket Box Winner

5. Astro Auctions
VIP

MY PRIZES:

Hidden Clues: 405
Daily Crown Entries: 163
Rocket Box: 4,000 RT
GMP/ZJ Matches: 910
Pick the Bid: 1,500 RT
GMP Moves: 860
Rewardicals: 12,176
VIP Rocket Box: 500 RT
VP: 2,610

Wow, what a collection! I am in awe of the Astro Auctions, I don't think I have ever won so much, in anything I have ever done!
Thank you, Corporate and Mr. Gery for this wonderful addition to the Auctions!

Kelly C., BTL

10 posts

I won Card King in Recognition #Eager Zebra #Rewardical #TCredits

24 days ago

Wow, I awoke with this in my inbox!

CONGRATULATIONS, Kelly, your terrific score(s) yesterday has earned you one or more shares of the Card King Zackpot for December 29, 2018!

The final Zackpot was 639 TCredits. Your share was 20 TCredits.

On December 29, 2018, you also earned playing Card King:
* 383 points for the Card King Leaderboard
* You earned 20 Rewardicals (redeem at Rewardical.com)
* A Card King badge (or badge upgrade)

What a wonderful surprise to wake up to!

Thank you,

Kelly C., BTL

35 posts

Has anyone else noticed? in Miscellaneous

26 days ago

Good Morning, Robert,

I have noticed! We have a Flame & now we haveOur Country's Flag!
With the perspective menu choices, hopefully, our job is more productive and easier to find pages!

Awesome Job, Corporate! Continually thinking about Us!

Kelly, BTL

27 posts

Take the right attitude in Getting Started #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Good Evening, Sreten S.,

I was raised with the attitude, that if you don't get it right the first time, you can try, as many times as it takes until you get it right!
This is what I have done all of my life. I call it a learning process. I try something so many different ways until it fits the way it's supposed to or how I think it should be!
I have applied this concept to this online marketing and advertising. It seems to be working, but if I tweak it a little more, I think it could be better!

Thank you for a great post, it got me to thinking!

Merry Christmas to All,

Kelly C., BTL

20 posts

Customer Protection in ECA Program #ECA #Marketing

about 1 month ago

Good Evening, Ratan,

Thank you for calling my Giant Pink Zinnia, "A Rose"! Though, I am with you on that idea, that it sure was pretty enough to be considered a ROSE!

Yes, I realize that the ECA & RECA programs are different, wasn't sure about the policies, being any different as for the shopper's well being from scams, refunds & returns!

Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Kelly C., BTL

20 posts

Customer Protection in ECA Program #ECA #Marketing

about 1 month ago

Ratan, Good Morning!

I think this link is what you are really looking for!
https://www.sfimg.com/Reference/RefundPolicy

I didn't find what you per se were addressing but it does cover SFI/Tripleclicks and ECA's, so I presume that RECA's would fall under the ECA bracket!

We will have to see if our busy in Office Magician is available to do some magic tricks and point out the writing on the wall per se!

I believe Mr. Gery, has been so busy and our great tech people that given a little time all Policies referring to RECA's will be updated quickly and proficiently!

Thank you for bringing this to the surface and touching base with the RECA rules towards refunds and policies!

Kelly C., BTL
A flower from my Garden smells sweet, on the crisp air, in the springtime!

12 posts

Year end review in Miscellaneous #Sponsor #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Hello Sarah,

First, I want to welcome you to SFI! Secondly thinking about your post, Very Lovely and Heart Warming, thinking about the future year and the past year!

If I can say, My year has been long, productive and also frustrating! I have gotten rid of the frustrating part! Worked harder on the Productive part & in a few weeks, I will be so glad to wave, Good Bye to 2018!

On the other note, My Goals, have gotten larger and harder! Learning more about business has taken a lot of my time, but it is also a Goal that will continue next year and every day, I am in the business!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to You, and Everyone else!

Kelly, BTL