Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Kristina K.

Macedonia

92 posts

Introducing...SFI FlashPay! in SFI News #Compensation #Sales

20 days ago

Dear George this is big inovation

536 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Snezana Micevska! in Recognition

23 days ago

Dear Snezana !
Personally I look forward to your success Bravo and Congratulations

94 posts

Seeing through disappointment. in Inspiration/Testimonials #Marketing

about 1 month ago

Very good ! Thank You Kejt, very very much

16 posts

Pricebender Badge in Pricebenders #Pricebenders

about 1 month ago

TGhank you very much Mr- Gery for all!

18 posts

Translation for all questions asked by Knockout Trivia in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

about 1 month ago

Thank you Amir bad I have not inaf pleasure if I dont play good
.. Maybe I will learn good englich but I not will be American pieple or citizens!?

18 posts

Translation for all questions asked by Knockout Trivia in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

2 months ago

My dear Lord Gery,
You are now always right. It's difficult to make translations for short questions. Go to the forum of two years ago that you are asking me about the same question from. Ms.Theresa is also for the answers and suggestions. Overall, they agree with Ms.Teresa, I am very grateful to her for her realities and sincerity.
Mr. Gery you are the greatest visionary who made such a grand project for every man without differences in which country he lives.
That's why I thank you very much. It's best for you.

18 posts

2 months ago

Mr. Al M answers your questions and suggestions are very good and precise .. They are so important to me. My personal opinion is that Mr. Gery with his vision for the entire project of Internet marketing, basically set the cosmopolitism, that is, the project Work all members without distinction from which country they are! This project is unique in the world, and for this vision, I thank the principal and the greatest visionary Mr. Gery.
That's why I personally think that a unique cosmopolitan project in the world should be in all its segments. I do not feel lucky if someone tells me this is for you and this is not for you with the same rules for work.
Thank you very muck

18 posts

2 months ago

My suggestion is Mister Gery to provide a translation in Macedonian and other languages for all questions asked by Knockout Trivia.

I personally feel a lot of incapable of answering simple questions, because one of the choirs in English did not know it well.

That's why I'm not playing this game out of fear to not lose.For me and many others, it is just a loss of points for advancing in higher status.

17 posts

BTL in Team Building #Team Building

2 months ago

Jas go pocituvam mislenjeto na Elizabeta Paunovska. Taa e vo pravo.Ne se razocaruvaj Violeta, raboti na reklamiranje , aukcii i polni go spinot za da dobivas CSA i PSA.No najveke so reklamite. Sekako nekoj ke se pogodi koj saka da raboti i da uspee, kako i nie site. So sreka

15 posts

Localvantia - Osnovi in Macedonia #Localvantia #VersaPoints

2 months ago

Thank very much Metodija. Yes,, you gave me right answeres.

15 posts

2 months ago

Mnogu zalam no prevodot na mojot tekst ne e dobar.Mozebi g-dinot Metodija ke mi zameri no, vo sekoj slucaj molam da mi prosti, bidejki mnogu zborovi ne se tie sto jas gi napisav.

15 posts

2 months ago

Gospodine Metodija,
Vaseto izlaganje e prekrasno , vi blagodaram mnogu. Se dodeka ne goprocitav ne mi bese jasno sto e sstinata i nacinot na rabpota odnosno povrzuvanje pomedju prodavacot i kupuvacot. Samo edna rabota ne mozam da si ja vizioniram! A toa e : dali prodavacot mora da bide clen na proektot? I ako ne e treba da go ubedime da stane? Koj na prodavacot ke mu pomaga da gi zavrsi tehnickite raboti okolu trtansakciite odnosno evidencijata na prodadeno i komu?Istoto vazi i za kupuvacot? Prostete jas namesto edno prasanje vi postaviv poveke prasanja? mozebi na ovie prasanja ste odgovorile no jas ne sum razbrala dobro. Mozebi ke treba vaseto izlaganje da go procitam povtorno! No veruvajte ne se sramam sto ako ne razbiram da prasuvam i poveke pati. primete ja mojata pocit gospodine Metodija!

6 posts

To pay witth Pay Pal or with Viza card? in Suggestion Box

2 months ago

Dear friends, I am satisfied with all the thoughts about the ways you have suggested how to solve the problem of crying towards Triplecliks and how Triplecliks can not pay the commission for our work on the project. However, apart from the fact that SFI-Triplecliks proposes to receive Mastercard Payonir from Triplecliks or Payonir or the Pay Pal card, we also need to put in Visa Card Clasic and Master Card in our ways to weep and pay the money we have from our countries with which we can To make the most of the transactions on the Internet. So my opinion is that it should not be limited, because every country has its own laws and these are very important to us as we make the transaction on the Internet. So Visa card Klasik and Master Card from Macedonia can freely cry and receive money electronically. The same is true for other countries that have a problem like Nigeria, the Philippines, and others who have the same problem anyway. They should be allowed with their cards approved by their laws of the countries in which they live freely to give their accounts to Tripleclicks and this problem is no longer a problem for anyone. It is most important for me and everyone else to have the freedom to pay or receive money from SFIs with those cards internationally recognized in our country and other states as USA. Not limited to Mastercard Payonir or Pay Pal. I hope that Tripleclicks and the visionary of SFI-marketing on the Internet, Mr. Gery, will understand me and believe that the beautiful cosmopolitan way of working for SFI is more likely to be met.

153 posts

What kind of people make good SFI affiliates? in Getting Started #Team Building

3 months ago

I agree with Ushe !Yes pieple must be with good and big vision because the project is very big and need meny meny pieple PSA, CSA, i other who must be :patienceand ,persistence, also these pieple must to be investman!Thank you Ushe O.

16 posts

Нова можност Localvantia in Macedonia

3 months ago

Jas sum soglasna so G-dinot Metodija, mislam deka predlogot se osnova na tmelni pojdovni principi , koi se osnova zq da se uspee. Emilija predlogot e odlicen i mi se dopadja.

494 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Brian Craig! in Recognition

3 months ago

Congratulations, Brian Craig and Bravoo

125 posts

Bitcoin Payment Option in Suggestion Box

3 months ago

M -r Gery I a shore that the bicoin like new digital currencies will be part of the future. The bitcoins are not iluzions

5 posts

How can We pay : Mastercard Payoner, Pay Pal , Viza Card or...? in Suggestion Box #Sales #TripleClicks

4 months ago

Dear Tanja, like kosmopolit each of us to choose the method of payment. That is possible to do from ours countrys! That means if TripleCliks suggests Payonir Master card or PayPal,but if these it is not legally work in our contry! We needs to make peace with the benefits when receive from triplekliks that you do not get poens if you pay with the cards from our countries. As an example: If I bay from TripleCliks TCredits I do not pay . TripleCliks with my statement of consent I take my foreign currency account as much as purchase costs. So I do not have any contact with the bank, but me only those reports that I was removed from my foreign currency account $ 36.5. And there is no problem. It's important I put it on my Visa card so much need the money and that things are going well. So there is no problem.

5 posts

How can We pay : Mastercard Payoner, Pay Pal , Viza Card or...? in Suggestion Box #Sales #TripleClicks

4 months ago

Thank you jonathan but problem is I I can not put it mony OR $ in my Payonir and to pay for bay my MASTERCART PAYONER. This problem has members from Brazil, the Philippines, and other country. For that I like to do Forum guru. To tell all of these piepls what they tinking and to give ther sugestions for pay.Maube do pay only with his Visa , Mastercard or other card hwo are from dheir contgry. That is my sugestions!

5 posts

4 months ago

When I ask my Bank for Pay Pal and Payonir card, my Bank answer me that in our contry can not pay out of my contry. They gave as to pay:
1. Only if you ill and must to go in other cantry!
2. For education in other contry and
3. If you are notrezident or if you are tourist or if you are business man can.
We have much problems with Payonir card. I can not put it mony in my Payonir and to pay for bay for Triplecliks or to other country. SFI Triplecliks is beter to not gave us Mastercard Payonir cards, because these card cost them many! I can not to pay with Payonir and Pay Pal and I have big problems! My triplecliks account from SFI is empty . I have visa card and Triplecliks can get it alone from my visa card, if triplecliks can to do that!
This problem is big for much affeliates from much country and is good to do forum gyru and discus for that !

6 posts

To pay witth Pay Pal or with Viza card? in Suggestion Box

4 months ago

When I ask my Bank for Pay Pal and Payonir card, my Bank answer me that in our contry can not pay out of my contry. They gave as to pay:
1. Only if you ill and must to go in other cantry!
2. For education in other contry and
3. If you are notrezident or if you are tourist or if you are business man can.
We have much problems with Payonir card. I can not put it mony in my Payonir and to pay to Triplecliks or to other country. SFI Triplecliks is beter to not gave us Mastercard Payonir cards, because these card cost them many! I can not to pay with Payonir and Pay Pal and I have big problems! My triplecliks account from SFI is empty . I have visa card and Triplecliks can get it alone from my visa card, if triplecliks can to do that!
These problems have much of the affeliates from Nigerija, Pfilipiny, Brazil , and much other country. My sugestions is good to do Gury forum for this problem and will be finde rezalts. I am optimistic.

15 posts

Lending Master Card! in Miscellaneous #TripleClicks

4 months ago

Hi Cyriacus,
You don't have to give you MasterCard to any other to use ,because the MastyerCard is individual with personality kod from SFI.