Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

SUPPORT
Kristina K.

Macedonia

E365 Country Champion

11 posts

When asked ... How do I make money? in Compensation #Compensation #Team Building

3 days ago

It is very difficult to get two or three PSAs that are worthwhile and first to learn first, others to work, and the third to invest in this job. Me personally of over 1300 of which I have 250 PSA, none is active, even though I help and encourage them. Maybe because I am only 1 year and 2 months on this project. I work and I have achieved BTL, but I stagnate for my beloved but not motivated (vith mony) members. They say how to make money right away. And I teach them that they need to register first, so they can read lessons from the Lunch Pad, go to the forums, and so on. Maybe it's a problem with me, maybe I'm insufficiently advertised, maybe I'm impatient. I want your thoughts. thank you

104 posts

Two new Forum features debut in SFI News

7 days ago

Very good idea or vision from Mr. Geri. This idea will shorten the discussion time of each forum member, shorten the time to review small comments and space, and quickly get positive results from the discussion! Receive my congratulations to Mr. Gery for Yours visionary ability!

104 posts

Two new Forum features debut in SFI News

7 days ago

The proposal is very rational. It's time to read illogical comments or comments that are not in the context of the forum's prayers. Tastings for Mr. Gerry and his innovation!Thank you Mr. Gery!

90 posts

Time to "clear" badges? in Ask Gery #Eager Zebra #TripleClicks

8 days ago

I'm completely in agreement with you and I'm sure Mr. Gary will not mind. The proposed solution is more than rational, practical, and profitable.

15 posts

Match PSAs V/S CSA or draw the Match in Team Building #CSA #PSA #Team Building

2 months ago

Well said Luiz a nd congratulation you are silver tim lider.Bravooo

49 posts

Bitcoin Future in Miscellaneous

2 months ago

Congratilations for all of you whot have bitcoints. Bravoo Ruby you are business women

49 posts

Bitcoin Future in Miscellaneous

2 months ago

Congratilations for all of you whot have bitcoints. Bravoo ruby you are business women

134 posts

PTP game is back! in SFI News #Eager Zebra

4 months ago

M-r Gery you are fenomen man. This is very good for as. thank you

13 posts

Information link about bitcoin in Miscellaneous

5 months ago

Dear Muthalagi I like to know much for bitkoin. please explane me for all tings of the bitcoin. Whot is the price do day for bitcoin. Haw many piple bay bitcoin. e.t.r.

92 posts

Introducing...SFI FlashPay! in SFI News #Compensation #Sales

6 months ago

Dear George this is big inovation

536 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Snezana Micevska! in Recognition

6 months ago

Dear Snezana !
Personally I look forward to your success Bravo and Congratulations

119 posts

Seeing through disappointment. in Inspiration/Testimonials #Marketing

6 months ago

Very good ! Thank You Kejt, very very much

16 posts

Pricebender Badge in Pricebenders #Pricebenders

6 months ago

TGhank you very much Mr- Gery for all!

18 posts

Translation for all questions asked by Knockout Trivia in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

7 months ago

Thank you Amir bad I have not inaf pleasure if I dont play good
.. Maybe I will learn good englich but I not will be American pieple or citizens!?

18 posts

Translation for all questions asked by Knockout Trivia in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

7 months ago

My dear Lord Gery,
You are now always right. It's difficult to make translations for short questions. Go to the forum of two years ago that you are asking me about the same question from. Ms.Theresa is also for the answers and suggestions. Overall, they agree with Ms.Teresa, I am very grateful to her for her realities and sincerity.
Mr. Gery you are the greatest visionary who made such a grand project for every man without differences in which country he lives.
That's why I thank you very much. It's best for you.

18 posts

7 months ago

Mr. Al M answers your questions and suggestions are very good and precise .. They are so important to me. My personal opinion is that Mr. Gery with his vision for the entire project of Internet marketing, basically set the cosmopolitism, that is, the project Work all members without distinction from which country they are! This project is unique in the world, and for this vision, I thank the principal and the greatest visionary Mr. Gery.
That's why I personally think that a unique cosmopolitan project in the world should be in all its segments. I do not feel lucky if someone tells me this is for you and this is not for you with the same rules for work.
Thank you very muck

18 posts

7 months ago

My suggestion is Mister Gery to provide a translation in Macedonian and other languages for all questions asked by Knockout Trivia.

I personally feel a lot of incapable of answering simple questions, because one of the choirs in English did not know it well.

That's why I'm not playing this game out of fear to not lose.For me and many others, it is just a loss of points for advancing in higher status.

17 posts

BTL in Team Building #Team Building

7 months ago

Jas go pocituvam mislenjeto na Elizabeta Paunovska. Taa e vo pravo.Ne se razocaruvaj Violeta, raboti na reklamiranje , aukcii i polni go spinot za da dobivas CSA i PSA.No najveke so reklamite. Sekako nekoj ke se pogodi koj saka da raboti i da uspee, kako i nie site. So sreka

15 posts

Localvantia - Osnovi in Macedonia #Localvantia #VersaPoints

7 months ago

Thank very much Metodija. Yes,, you gave me right answeres.

15 posts

Localvantia - Osnovi in Macedonia #Localvantia #VersaPoints

7 months ago

Mnogu zalam no prevodot na mojot tekst ne e dobar.Mozebi g-dinot Metodija ke mi zameri no, vo sekoj slucaj molam da mi prosti, bidejki mnogu zborovi ne se tie sto jas gi napisav.