Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

16x SUPPORT
Priyanka J.

India

E365 Champion

9 posts

EA requalification in Getting Started #Compensation #VersaPoints

1 day ago

As an affiliate you will receive Direct commission from product sell/PSA purchase.
But to receive Matching VP commission from PSA you have to achieve at least BTL status.

Read compansation plan for more information
www.sfimg.com/compplan/

3 posts

TC BONUS in Compensation #TCredits

1 day ago

As EA you received 10 Tcredit as bonus, which cost 5.90$ if you want to buy 10 Tcredit from Triple click www.tripleclicks.com/detail.php?item=97890

You can't exchange Tcredit with cash,use these Tcredit to play games and auction.

274 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Laxmi M V! in Recognition

1 day ago

Congratulations Laxmi!

20 posts

One more Badge in Getting Started #Eager Zebra

1 day ago

Try to earn PTP ,X day Green streak badges . click on the badge that you want to earn,you will understand what to do to earn that badge.

17 posts

MRP to rewardicals in Suggestion Box #Rewardical

1 day ago

Still you can use MRP as payment option for 1year.
Mr.Gery told no one will lose their MRP ,they are working on this .
No you can't exchange MRP to Rewardical ,but you can exchange Rewardical to VP/PSA/CSA/Bitcoin etc.

4 posts

how to unluck block chat session in Miscellaneous #Sponsor #Team Building

1 day ago

Tell your PSA to follow this link and click on unblock button.
www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/BlockList?pg=1#

15 posts

How get commission's.? in India #ECA #Sales #TripleClicks

3 days ago

Q: When does the new affiliate know if they won the cash prize?
On their 30th day in SFI they just need to visit the Alerts tab at the Affiliate Center and see what the winning entry number is. If they see their number listed, they can then claim it by following the simple directions provided.

6 posts

Just a suggestion for a change on the Rewardical home page. in Suggestion Box #Rewardical

3 days ago

We just added it, so don't feel bad about only just recently seeing it.

There will be a LOT of refinement of the site over the coming weeks (the nature of creating something new and unique).

From mobile we can't see all 138 locations as there are no page numbers to search.
Means we can see stores only from first and last pages,we can't see intermediate stores using page numbers.

Can we go through all pages so that we can see all stores?
When i click on Next it takes me to last 8th page instead of 2nd page,and miss all intermediate stores.

27 posts

Removing non performing PSAs & CSAs in Team Building #CSA #PSA

3 days ago

No you can't remove inactive PSA /CSA yourself.
If PSA remain inactive for 1 year then SFI remove them from your downline and they becomes your PRM.

13 posts

CHECKOUT PROBLEMS in Miscellaneous #Auto-Delivery #Sales #TripleClicks

4 days ago

Contact your card holder and increase your Card's international transaction limit.
Our card is limited to use for international transaction for our card's security reason.

18 posts

Unknown caller in Miscellaneous

4 days ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

18 posts

4 days ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

15 posts

4 days ago

Check whole scoreboard tab.

2 posts

With EA,,I can see my commission$5.90(with 10tc gift) in Compensation #Compensation

4 days ago

18 posts

4 days ago

3 posts

My first income after 50days in Getting Started #Compensation

5 days ago

12 posts

My SFI Account funds in Sales #Sales #TripleClicks

5 days ago

No,we need at least 7$ in SFI account before purchase anything.

12 posts

My SFI Account funds in Sales #Sales #TripleClicks

5 days ago

If you buy something with 5 $ from TC /ECA then you can use your 7$ SFI commission while check out , but you can't use remaining 2$ for another purchase because you need at least 7$ in your account.

One thing is possible(not sure) try to purchase two products from same ECA (which will sum up 7$) ,first add them to cart and then while checkout use 7$ commission as payment option.

15 posts

6 days ago

Everyday you can check your commission on scoreboard Tab.

15 posts

6 days ago

Your Active PSA is your way to get commission ,read this thread for more understanding.
www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?post_id=1297254#post-1297254

20 posts

New Rewardical ECA... What now?? in ECA Program #ECA

6 days ago

Thank you for letting me know.

I'd be grateful if you could pop back and tell us about Step 2 when you get an answer!
Sure ,i will update you when i will get answer from support.

20 posts

6 days ago

Do you mean we have to add our shop category (e.g. shopify,Tictail, etc ) here as shown in screenshot?

Nope, it is just to check if all the categories for the products you'll be selling is there and save the information, you can addit it or delete if you wish, but to not forget to save it.

Then from where we have to select Shop category?
Here
www.rewardical.com/ECA/Categories
1. Click on select as shown on the picture

2. Choose the categories that's suits your products best and done!

Hope this helps
I already added product category ,i'm asking about online store type.

Welcome, xxxxx!

We are very excited to have you as a new ECA (E-Commerce Associate) at Rewardical.com!

Here's what you need to do now...

1. Go to the ECA Center at Rewardical at: www.rewardical.com/ECA/

2. Choose your online store type (e.g. Shopify).

The number 2 is when you go to register to Rewardical ECA program it gives you 3 options and asks if the products you'll be selling are:
1. Online only
2. Physical store only
3. Online and Physical stores
So you already did choose the category under which you've applied and it was approved.
So you don't have to do that again.
At least that's what I think it is lol
Hope I am not wrong!!
You are not getting our question Zhumagul.
I already choose my store as online only,but besides that you have to choose platform type of your store e.g. Shopify, wooecommerce, Tictail and so on.
There is no option to choose store platform.

20 posts

6 days ago

Do you mean we have to add our shop category (e.g. shopify,Tictail, etc ) here as shown in screenshot?

Nope, it is just to check if all the categories for the products you'll be selling is there and save the information, you can addit it or delete if you wish, but to not forget to save it.

Here
www.rewardical.com/ECA/Categories
1. Click on select as shown on the picture

2. Choose the categories that's suits your products best and done!

Hope this helps
I already added product category ,i'm asking about online store type.

Welcome, xxxxx!

We are very excited to have you as a new ECA (E-Commerce Associate) at Rewardical.com!

Here's what you need to do now...

1. Go to the ECA Center at Rewardical at: www.rewardical.com/ECA/

2. Choose your online store type (e.g. Shopify).

20 posts

6 days ago