SFI 20th Anniversary Special: $.89 PSAs! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

20x SUPPORT
Priyanka J.

India

E365 Champion

30 posts

I Lost My Net Amount - No Need Standing Order in Miscellaneous

5 months ago

I also thought same at starting of new compansation paln,but I received one active CSA last month.
I think it will take some time to put everything together.
I hope you will also get more active CSA,wait for some time,if you can't go to BTL , remain at least EA.

11 posts

Where to find new Affiliates email when they join in Getting Started #Getting Started

5 months ago

Here is new update about smart start,how smart start looks to new affiliate.
www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=122605&pg=1

16 posts

I just noticed this on my "" TO DO List"" in Miscellaneous

6 months ago

Now we can't earn VP for sending team mail.
This option is removed from to do list but you can send team mail from genealogy.
VP removed for team mail because so much abuse of team mailing just for free VP.

9 posts

Is something changed for the rank of executive affiliate? in VersaPoints #VersaPoints

6 months ago

I used to have 125 tcredit auto delivery,so I don't think 205 VP are from last month's declined auto delivery.
And I know I have earned 1705 VP for this month.

Thanks for reply .

9 posts

Is something changed for the rank of executive affiliate? in VersaPoints #VersaPoints

6 months ago

Thanks all for the answers..
I used to have auto delivery at 10 of each month.
But I cancelled it from last month because I have enough tcredit to attain rank.
This month I choosed to stay EA only .

9 posts

6 months ago

I have collected 1705 VP for the month of June,I have EA badge too for June month.

[Removed image with SFI ID, per FORUM RULES

But still I received urgent message from SFI to attain EA rank by collecting 1500 VP.
I can't contact support due to weekend, anyone else received this type of email though they have collected 1500 VP?

This is email I received.
Hi Priyanka,

We attempted to process your monthly Standing Order today. Unfortunately, the credit card you have on file for your account was DECLINED.

We will NOT be attempting to charge your Standing Order again this month. This means that you may forfeit commissions.

You may also PERMANENTLY LOSE all your co-sponsored affiliates!

Don't let this happen! You may still have time to re-qualify as an Executive Affiliate (minimum 1500 VersaPoints) before the end of this month (midnight CST). Go to the SFI Affiliate Center

26 posts

Reassigned over 500 PSA today. To my downline! "Teamwork". in Team Building #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

6 months ago

Working with you made me realize that we as a team are great.
Without your support and help, I would not have made it. ..
You are a wonderful friend, and I appreciate your kindness, support.
You're a great sponsor and mentor. Thank you for helping me out; I really appreciate your kindness and support.

372 posts

New Comp Plan Improvements in SFI News #Compensation #CSA

7 months ago

I have read hole thread twice,and other threads related to this new changes.
The Change is good for big team leaders,and now it's challenging for struggling affiliate to manage their budget if they don't have big team and big budget to invest.

17 posts

Going advertising broke is the best thing that happen to me... in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

7 months ago

Thanks Tommy K. for useful Post,I'm learning your free advertising sites and post any more information about free advertising , Thanks.

2 posts

as an affilate can I sponcer merchant to www.localvantia.com in India

8 months ago

Yes as an affiliate you can pre register local stores to localvantia.

Read more this support solution.

Why would I choose to pre-register Localvantia merchants only and NOT get to be the Account Manager?
03/12/2018
Not everyone has the desire, skill, and/or time to follow-up on pre-registered Localvantia merchants and take on the responsibilities of an Account Manager. That's why we allow all affiliates (not just Executive Affiliates) to pre-register merchants. So, you can pre-register them, and we will then assign the account to another affiliate in the area who DOES have the experience and time to be the Account Manager.

Having lots of local merchants means lots of places for YOU to earn unlimited VersaPoints*! We’re talking about being able to earn VersaPoints when you buy your groceries, when you fill up your car, when you buy a coffee, when you take your family out for dinner, etc. And when buying from Localvantia merchants, that means you’re collecting VersaPoints without spending any money you wouldn’t already be spending! That is, we’re talking about unlimited, FREE VersaPoints for you!

Of course, that’s just the direct benefit. The indirect benefit is that recruiting local affiliates will, of course, be substantially easier when you can point out all the local stores where they can earn all the VersaPoints they need each month with no out-of-pocket costs!

And, of course, a big part of the SFI compensation plan is the Executive Pool. So all those local stores you’re pre-registering—they’ll also be supporting affiliates from other groups, which means more revenue going into the Executive Pool, which can mean larger pool shares values, which can mean bigger commissions for you, your team members, and every other SFI affiliate, too!

41 posts

Doubt In My Mind in Miscellaneous #Contests #E365

8 months ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

41 posts

8 months ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

41 posts

8 months ago

10 posts

No Vp from product review in VersaPoints #Sales #TripleClicks

8 months ago

You can't review same products twice, though you buy two different t credit packs .They are counted as same products with different tcredit quantity.

8 posts

Localvantia in J&K, in india in ECA Program #Localvantia

8 months ago

You can see local stores in your area on Rewardical tab ( if any registered then only).
if you can't see any stores on RW tab,then start pre-registering stores in your area .

8 posts

Localvantia in J&K, in india in ECA Program #Localvantia

8 months ago

Try to pre register local stores from your area ,from where you buy groceries, clothes etc.
Check this information about how to pre register local stores to lacalvantia.

www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=230690

10 posts

picture in chat in Miscellaneous

8 months ago

I can see PSA pictures (if they added) on my movers page, affiliate page and while chatting also.
Check if you are chatting with the same PSA ,who is on your mover page with image.
You can see pictures when you chat with single PSA,on main chat you will see only names of your PSA and CSA,a2a friends.

8 posts

S-Builder Co up merits and demerits in Team Building #Compensation #PSA #Team Building

8 months ago

Keycode for s-builderPSA is 1101
When will my S-Builder sign-ups start arriving and for how long will they keep coming in?

Typically, you'll begin receiving S-Builder sign-ups within three to four weeks from the end of the month in which you bought your S-Builder units. For example, shares bought in August will begin normally producing sign-ups around the third to fourth week of Sept. You may continue to receive sign-ups for up to four months for each unit. This is because some of the sources in which we advertise have lead times of at least one to two months. Your best strategy is to commit to participating in the co-op every month. Once you've got beyond the initial few weeks, you should have sign-ups arriving regularly.

8 posts

Tcredits as a PAYMENT option in Sales #Compensation #Contests #TCredits

8 months ago

You will earn VersaPoints on purchases of TC Direct products made with TCredits.
You will not, however, earn VersaPoints on purchases from ECAs when using TCredits.

12 posts

Reviewing products in VersaPoints #TripleClicks #VersaPoints

8 months ago

check your vp leadger ,Submit support ticket .

12 posts

Reviewing products in VersaPoints #TripleClicks #VersaPoints

8 months ago

This is from support solution,
Review VP are VersaPoints you receive for reviewing products you've purchased at TripleClicks.com. You can earn 25 VP for each product rating/review on physical products and all TC Direct products (including digital products). Thirty days (45 days for International members) after ordering a product (15 days for digital products) at TripleClicks.com, you'll be requested to rate and review the product. Points are awarded upon submission of each completed rating/review. You can find out if you have pending reviews/ratings to do at your

Member Center/Reviews page at TripleClicks.com.

IMPORTANT! You can only review an item once and receive VP points for reviewing that item once. However, you can edit your reviews at any time.

8 posts

pricebender in Pricebenders #Pricebenders

8 months ago

Glossary definition: Pricebenders Auctions
Pricebenders Auctions deliver brand new (and, occasionally, refurbished), brand name merchandise, gift cards, and more at prices that are far below typical retail. Prices start at just $.01, and with each bid received, the price increases by just one cent. The final bidders on these penny auctions may then buy the items for the ending price (usually a fraction of the normal retail price, with free shipping). TripleClicks "TCredits" are used for bidding on Pricebenders™ Auctions. Be the final bidder and you win the item.

8 posts

Problem with my facebook account in Miscellaneous

8 months ago

Contact Facebook support team they will answer you best ,as Facebook policies changes all time.
www.facebook.com/help/448016908560157?helpref=page_content
To make sure that the community is a helpful and positive experience for everyone, please follow these guidelines when posting:

Your posts should be clear and relevant to Facebook.
Your posts should be respectful of the community and free of any profanity.
For your safety, avoid posting personal information such as your phone number, email, personal address, images of your ID (driver's license, passport, etc.) or credit card details.
Avoid posting the same question, answer or comment several times, and avoid asking others to rate your answers as helpful.
Avoid posting links that direct people to other websites unless relevant to Facebook.
Make sure you are posting in the same language as the Community you're visiting.
Posts that don't follow the Help Community Policies, the Facebook Community Standards or the Facebook Terms may be removed and you could be blocked from posting in the community

12 posts

Is there an easy way to find an SFI Newsletter? in Miscellaneous

8 months ago

From alert tab go to any news and at bottom of news you will see category option .
Click on category that you want to read news about ,you will find all news about that category at one place.
news.sfimg.com/2017/12/05/localvantia-has-launched/