Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

2x SUPPORT
David Abiola O A.

United Kingdom

E365 Champion

10 posts

I confused on team overrides.. in Getting Started

7 hours ago

Hey tilahun t!
It will also help you to read this:
www.sfimg.com/Reference/CompPlan
Cheers!

13 posts

Improving PSA Quality Thru ECA Competition in Suggestion Box #PSA #Team Building

1 day ago

Hey David C!,
Thanks for your creative vision. I agree with you that something great needs done with the PSAs purchase via ECA and TC.
I currently have over 200+ inactive PSAs, funds wasted?

Cheers!

41 posts

BTL = 2000 VP ! in Suggestion Box #Compensation #PSA #Team Building

1 day ago

Fair reasoning but I think 2000VP is rather too low for BTL considering the improvements in SFI in addition to making us earn more. Listen guys, let's be realistic because the line has to be drawn somewhere (maybe 2600 VP).

SFI is given us all more than enough for our investments and we must remember that other affiliate platforms out there will ask one to pay more on certain products to earn a higher commission products.

Cheers!

12 posts

Without investment in Getting Started #Getting Started

1 day ago

Hi Krisztina K,

I personally do not believe in 100% free anything, it is not wise and definitely not entrepreneur quality as I mention in a similar post today. I believe you will find details in the following post/thread very useful:

www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?post_id=1467905#post-1467905

Cheers!

8 posts

Rating of sponsors in July in Miscellaneous #Sponsor #Team Building

2 days ago

Snezana M. It does not matter, as the month August will soon be here and you get your ratings. I can see that you anxious to know your performance. It will be great!

Lastly you are STL meant someone believed in you and became BTL under you. Concluding if one person believe maybe several others will.

Good luck!!

8 posts

Rating of sponsors in July in Miscellaneous #Sponsor #Team Building

2 days ago

Hello Snezana M.!

Excellent point you raised here. Sponsor's rating provides ranking of a sponsor's effectiveness and performance by their personally sponsored affiliates. Each month, PSAs who earned 500 VP or more during the prior month are asked to anonymously rate their sponsors. As you mentioned with several PSAs now in July with tendency to rating.

You should not be too bothered if you received over 3 stars and over. At the moment you can see number of ratings and unless a comment was added by the PSA you cannot know by whom.

21 posts

Override Commissions Not Showing Up in Compensation #Compensation

2 days ago

Hey Julius J!,
Override commissions and compressions relates to your downline's depth.
Please Read more here: www.sfimg.com/Reference/CompPlan
Now you need to check whether you such depth to earn from it and also what ranks are your downlines is also important.
Cheers!

17 posts

Active New PSA - I need your Help in Getting Started #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

2 days ago

Hey James!
Looking for something which is 100% free in my opinion is not wise and definitely not an entrepreneurship quality.
However, SFI has always been about giving to the most unfortunate and thus you may find great information in this thread:
www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=127320
Cheers!

4 posts

How To Use/where it will use ? in Astro Auctions

2 days ago

Hey Subrata S!,

When you win prizes at the astro auction then you use Grand Master Poker (GMP) /ZJ Matches: 190
This game is found under EZ tab at your affiliate centre.
You may also find this latest thread useful:
www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=128115
Cheers!

10 posts

Have you checked your scoreboard today? in Miscellaneous #Compensation #Leadership #Team Building

2 days ago

Hey Chinedu!,

Good topic. Yes you are absolutely correct. The Scoreboard consists of 5 key regions as shown below:

1a. This is all about VP, those you've earned to-date, yesterday and today.
b. You VP streak in relation to your Country
c. Percentage increase in your team, PSA, NSA, CSA

2. What you need to advance your rank in that particular month

3. Break-down of Commissions from various streams

4. Power rank break-down

5. Sponsor rating to show how well you are doing as a leader.

The page is very vital to progress, one needs to monitor details on this page and see where you can improve both earnings and leadership qualities.

7 posts

How views stream posts? in Getting Started #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

2 days ago

Hey James M!,

The Stream let's us share something valuable to our PSAs, CSAs and NSAs (generations 2-12) who will then see our posts in their stream tab. I use this the stream to convey my daily tips to them, so that they are on top of most recent SFI news and activities to progress their business.

Note: Maximum of 3 days between posts recommended and you get 1 VP FREE for each stream.

8 posts

5 NEW Inventions 2018 SFI Should Have in Astro auctions. in Suggestion Box #Astro Auctions

2 days ago

Hey btrust *!,

I respect thinkers and you are definitely one innovative thinker, just would have been detailed if you had included an example/illustration, however after watching the video, to me it appears like a Rewardical Merchant Scenario. Apologies if am incorrect.

To invite people of such products, please invite them via:

easyrewards247.com; then ask them to use your promo code: xxxxxxx

Replace above xxxxxxx with you Promo Code.

8 posts

what are best sites to sign up new PSA's ? in Getting Started #PSA

2 days ago

My believe is that "people are people" meaning I aim to turn any rubbish list or prospects to conversion, call me ruthless if you like but this is how you get less inactive members because they know their responsibilities from the onset.

I use FB and Twitters alone, in addition to my builder bundle and occasional PSAs To Go only to get my rank and in view of Opti-build program that am in.

However, I heard some people use ad platform like Safelist just to name one and give an idea. To know more please research via google search.

3 posts

Tunkey business in Team Building #Getting Started #Leadership

3 days ago

Thanks for sharing this letter with us. I think perhaps you should continue mailing this letter because it shows effectiveness. I will definitely try this if that is ok by you. Also David, you could include after the sell in your above post.....and /or build your very own downline where you make 6-Figure income. Just a suggestion!

Hope you awaken more sleepy inactive PSAs. Good luck!!

8 posts

SFI Short Link in Suggestion Box #Marketing

3 days ago

At the moment SFI does not provide us link shorten but you can google search "link shortening" for available sites. However, some shortened links still may not work in Facebook, so test your link before posting.

8 posts

If you cannot sleep in Marketing #Marketing #Team Building

3 days ago

Dear Mary b,

Firstly, so sorry about your husband but am sure is a lion to have succeeded in winning someone such as you. I mean what can anyone say to encourage a lioness, you have experience and great wisdom.
I can only suggest that you try and enjoy any activity you do , anything not exciting/too boring should be distanced. The confusion and strain in free ads marketing in my opinion lies with over-whelming information, having the right product on free ad platforms that members would click and so much more.

I use Facebook and Twitters alone and because I am limited to just these two, I enjoy the conversions with friends on FB who later signs up with me at SFI. Your ads strategies could be just with close ones, relatives and locals. Remember, under the diamond plan, you only need to find 5 EAs and educate them and also the real wealth in SFI is in building depth, so get your 5EA and leverage the efforts of others. I enjoy using other people's time especially when everyone is a winner and I also will go 1000+ miles to make my team member's see the future benefits of SFI via my eyes. That is believing in what we do here.

Relax and Enjoy! You are doing everything if not more right, and I hope the greatest fortune lands on your SFI business shortly!

21 posts

Astro auction in Astro Auctions

4 days ago

Hello Everyone!
Great comments and very detailed but simplified breakdown of the Astro auction bid. I myself just got 1st 5000 astro badge but I did not win and that was because my bid was a little lower the winner. My team saw my nice badge and two of them now went and got theirs.
Astro auction ROCKS!
Now am off to be an Astronaut!!
Again, thanks for all your comments which will help others to understand more and I suggest TL readers to share this thread with downlines.

7 posts

Can a reminder for the T-Time contest be set? in Suggestion Box #Contests #TCredits

6 days ago

Hello Slavoljub V,

I agree with you because we are different in the ways we work or associate with things, so I understand your view points. For me I don't need a reminder and I already won 4 times last this week, but I will suggest you play at your own convenient time.

There are auction notifications every now and then when you are on your affiliate centre so if this can be incorporated, why not!

9 posts

Proposing All-Time Green Streak Badge? in Eager Zebra #Pricebenders #TripleClicks

7 days ago

I know that but that was not my point, see above for my point, Thanks

9 posts

Proposing All-Time Green Streak Badge? in Eager Zebra #Pricebenders #TripleClicks

7 days ago

My proposal is having the current badge extended beyond 365 days which is currently the situation. Meaning we create an additional new badge name it ''All Time Green Streak''. This is similar to the ''All Time VP streak'' performance.

9 posts

7 days ago

Dear Colleagues!,

Good day! At the moment one can reach 365 days for gold trim Green streak for both PB/EZ and earn the corresponding badge.
Is there going to be an ''All time green streak for PB and EZ''?

Note: You must have spent one 1 tcredit daily to update streak.

4 posts

Visual Geaology To Include Downline Rank Status? in Team Building #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

10 days ago

I was going through my visual genealogy and I thought wouldn't it be more detailed if we also include the downline rank status alongside their names such as Omar Simpson AFF/EA/BTL and so on. At the moment only the first generation is displayed.

The visual geology is great but you have to click the downline of interest to see full details. I hope this is not going to be expensive and time consuming for SFI but it will make my visualisation even more VISUAL. Why not make it 100% click-free...if possible!!

Cheers!!!

8 posts

problem with zack jack badge in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

11 days ago

Oluwatoyin just gave you a tip on getting the ZackJacker 6 badge, it is fairly easy Snezana.

8 posts

problem with zack jack badge in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

11 days ago

1, “MaxJack”: This badge is awarded for achieving a Zackjack consisting of the maximum of 18 cards.
This means that player must have 6 cards totalling 21 in each column. I am still aiming for this badge, challenging to get.

2. "ZJackster 6": This badge is awarded to those who achieve a Zackjack consisting of the minimum of six cards.
This means that player must have 2 cards totalling 21 in each column. I have this badge.