50 TCredits for $9.99 SUPER Sale! Limited Time. Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

2x SUPPORT
David Abiola O A.

United Kingdom

E365 Champion

14 posts

Opti-Builder badge in Team Building #Leadership #Team Building

2 days ago

I was only giving creative idea and simplicity as I would do it, but it is not me that decides anything but SFI to consider. I do not see anything wrong with my suggestion and some supported it. No one should be antagonistic simply to earn likes or keeping a guru badge, which really am not interested. I will not stop giving my honest opinion.

14 posts

3 days ago

It is a matter of opinion and I hope you don't take personal mate.

14 posts

3 days ago

Randy, clicking is not hard, you are missing the point mate. Visibility and making vital things easily accessed. I posted in view of majority not a handful.

14 posts

3 days ago

I think this badge should also display what POA you have to monitor easily and your prospects know straight away. At the moment this is displayed after clicking on the badge which is detailed.
"Description:
Earn the basic "Opti-Builder" badge by generating 25 POAs (Personally Originated Affiliates). Generating 500 POAs for your downline earns you the 500 CLUB badge; 750 POAs earns the Opti-Builder PRO badge; and 1000 POAs earn you the ELITE badge.
Badge Quest Points:
None: 200
Bronze Trim: 400
Silver Trim: 600
Gold Trim: 800

238 posts

Pricebenders and Eager Zebra go Rewardical! in SFI News #Eager Zebra #Pricebenders #Rewardical

4 days ago

Brilliant!! This is fantastic news for everyone. Thanks SFI!!!

29 posts

The Unlimited BENEFITS of the Rewardical System in Miscellaneous #ECA #Rewardical

7 days ago

Thanks for sharing your detailed calculation and I believe will inspire affiliates to not quit at least.

8 posts

Viability in the UK in United Kingdom #Getting Started

8 days ago

Hello Martin B, Welcome to SFI the #1 affiliate online.
Firstly, there are no version of SFI/TC store in the UK, but what is emanating is the Rewardicals which you can read here:
www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/Lesson?id=90
Secondly, ECA is also another option which you can learn from the Forum here:
www.sfimg.com/forum/search?search=ECA&forum_id=
You are correct that only USA and Canada are benefiting from free shipping. But there are many digital products that will help build your down-line too.
Good Luck!!

36 posts

Define $uccess - Under 10 Words in Marketing #Getting Started #Marketing

9 days ago

Doing something productive however small in your business daily.

3 posts

A day full of prizes in Northern Europe

10 days ago

Great Rewards for taking daily actions, Keep going and good luck!!

43 posts

Is QUALITY being compromised again! in ECA Program #Localvantia #Rewardical #TripleClicks

11 days ago

SFI is aware of this issues and are working on it, let's be patient.

9 posts

Badge Quest Grand Master in Miscellaneous

13 days ago

Congrats!!!!
I got my first 2000 Rewardicals for mine on the 1st of this month. So join me for the race to Elite!!!
Good Luck in maintain your GM and keep aiming high!!!

17 posts

Is there a referral link to refer online sellers to Rewardicals? in Marketing #ECA #Getting Started #Rewardical

14 days ago

Good question, Michael L. You can also learn more here:
www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/Lesson?id=90
Many thanks Sir Gery for comment!

4 posts

A few good news for me. in Recognition #Contests #E365 #Pricebenders

16 days ago

Congrats Sujoy C. Keep winning because you are an action taker!!

18 posts

Have Your Cake and Eat It! in Getting Started #Getting Started #Sponsor #VersaPoints

16 days ago

Well said, I could not put it any better, Lindsey T. I can only add that to succeed one needs to treat business as if your life depend on it.

64 posts

What's a good strategy to attain Team Leader status every month? in Miscellaneous #Leadership #Team Building

16 days ago

It is better to speak to your sponsor but asking the forum is also great because you have several good responses. Now, for me I had a little fund to start like $50 monthly, which I then invested in auto delivery for T125 which automatically makes me EA because you get 1500VP. The 125 tcredits I then use at auction on 2x MRP which I later converted to VP making me BTL, play games hence you can see that I have 53 badges in one year and now GM. Six months I have been on Builder Bundle to grow my team too. When you are BTL and your team is growing meaning they become EA, BTL, STL.. you get VP for supporting them and this is how to be STL without extra costs.

There are many things you can do to climb the team leader rank but the above is my experience and gave excellent result. But you may not above funds so you need to promote/sales to have VP which may make you EA if you have enough but remember the benefits of EA.

Good Luck!!

26 posts

rewardicals for PSA in Suggestion Box #Rewardical #Team Building

17 days ago

Great proposal and I can't wait! Thanks SFI for this consideration!!

24 posts

Badge Bounty Winner!!! in Recognition #Eager Zebra

19 days ago

Gordana L, Many Congrats!!!!!

7 posts

To Do Lists in VersaPoints #Sponsor #VersaPoints

19 days ago

Hello zulfiqar A. You are doing great as you are taking action. Remember "Success is the result of small steps we take each day in day out.

The 1VP is not added if you have already claimed it from the rewardical tab on the affiliate center and not the to-do list tab. The to-do also links to your affiliate center if they are daily actions.

On the affiliate center there are 15 including rewardical tab, turn 13 red tabs green leaving EZ and PB and you earn 13 VP, I believe. The best way to check is go to scoreboard tab to see your VP before and after the daily tasks completed.

I hope the above helps.

11 posts

My First GM! in Recognition #Rewardical #VersaPoints

19 days ago

Hi Everyone!
Just sharing my first Grand Master Win!! Thank You SFI!!!

Take action, you could be next!

14 posts

builder bundle in Getting Started #Auto-Delivery

21 days ago

If you are looking for completely free, not here. I have AD for BB which I believe is a great way to build your rank and achieve EA easily. It also comes with 100 TCredits which I use to BID-Spin to win even more PSAs, play games to earn more badges. Now the quality of your badge also earns you CSAs free monthly. In all businesses one must invest both time and money.

67 posts

My 1st goal 2018: Achieved! in Recognition #E365 #Leadership #TripleClicks

23 days ago

Richard, Grand Master is for the first 200 and 20 for Elite.

67 posts

24 days ago

Many thanks, Eleanor H. My tip is also to use your TCREDITS you obtained from T125 or builder bundle to play all games you enjoy for couple of hours daily and leave the rest to faith. Those purchases not only give tcredits but badges too. Remember to always believe and trust in yourself. Good Luck!

67 posts

24 days ago

My Tip is be consistent always have a look at your badges section and see which one within your reach and give it a go, also go for the those with large prize point. SFI am sorry if giving too much tips away.
Good Luck!

67 posts

24 days ago

Thanks Bing O, you are one of my inspiration! Cheers!

67 posts

24 days ago

Hi Everyone!,

Just before New Year's day I shared my 2018 goals and I am please to share that I achieved my first goal by reaching the Grand Master yesterday.

This was difficult but if i can achieve it so can you. My advice is that be consistent with your business and follow your heart.
Good Luck and Many Thanks SFI!!!!!!!!!!