Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

2x SUPPORT
David Abiola O A.

United Kingdom

E365 Champion

5 posts

Question on RECA restrictions of products to sell. in ECA Program #ECA

11 hours ago

I should think so George. I believe that RECA has no restrictions but they must have a website and not dealing with any illegal items, so herbal life should be ok.
Remain blessed George.

23 posts

All You Need Is 1. in Sales #Sales #VersaPoints

2 days ago

Hello Stacey, you've earned my like because of your quality post, but may I suggest you invest in your business too, the reason is consistency, reliability and team leadership. T125 ensures your EA plus the price of T125 is comparable to the cost a daily cup of coffee. We all need to buy something to be a Booster Club Member which requires 1500 VP. This is vital for affiliate shares.
All in all great post, remain blessed! Wishing you more active PRMs!!.

9 posts

TCredits Connoisseur badge! in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

5 days ago

Does anyone know whether the "TCredits Connoisseur badge"has to be renewed yearly? Thanks for any comments.

87 posts

Something I've absorbed from new sign ups! in Suggestion Box #Getting Started #PSA #Team Building

5 days ago

I agreed with both comments by Sir Gery and Zhumagul A which are not in complete agreement, so I suggest SFI find a common ground that incorporate both strategies in it's simplified form.

In my opinion accelerated learning is great but can be confusing because people never really have time to digest information. Let us be more practical with the newbies because those who cannot fund their businesses must be prepared to sweat for VP while some in my team who are BTL simply buy team building items from TC that gives them 1500VP or 3000 VP making them BTL hence they have time for other things such as sales/marketing. To those who can't fund I say "if you can't stand heat then do not go in the kitchen".

Invest in your business however small. Good Luck and Remain Blessed!

10 posts

How to sell TC products? in Sales #Sales

8 days ago

May I suggest, Mohammed S I that you make a blog or website to promote/marketing your preferred gateway(s). Share your site with FB groups, community, friends and public.

One thing to note is that you are building friendship and trust at the early stage of your campaign before sales. Help people to solve there problem and you will be rewarded.

50 posts

Smart Start Program -suggestion in Ask Gery #Getting Started #PSA #Team Building

12 days ago

Igor, Is there any for you at the moment? Those are my initial thought and feel free to add to it not questions.

50 posts

Smart Start Program -suggestion in Ask Gery #Getting Started #PSA #Team Building

12 days ago

Thanks for all your above comments. Many newbies have another challenge meeting 1500 VP because I have seen in my first 2 generations newbies attaining 1300 VP in 2 two months and still could not reach 1500 VP having earned all launch-pad available VP, VP transfer, Daily tasks, Rewardicals and so on. These just short of VP newbies must be devastated because he/she has done everything daily tasks but not having funds like $5 to make up their VP short-fall by purchasing 2 tcredits which gives 204 VP to reach EA.

I believe that lack of funds and overwhelming info are key reasons why newbies become inactive. When I looked at my movers tab, I suspect something not right as only few newbies are active despite energizing myself and my down-line with many PSAs weekly. Is there a possibility to make EA qualification reduced to say 1300 VP for the newbies due to financial constraints. We could allow 1300 VP for a 2 to 6 months because they are still learning and with so much shining objects online, those that have funds are still sceptical to spend mainly lack of entrepreneur mind-set and trust.
I am happy that the overwhelming info has been addressed via Smart start but the financial constraint and 1500 VP EA target still an issue.
Concluding let's aim for a package where no spending is required for 2 month and newbies can become EA with say 1300 VP by doing launch pad, VP transfer, daily tasks and other current monthly tasks. This way newbies are relaxed in SFI and no VP target pressure, to learn and will be consistent, compliant and importantly consistent/reliable.
I am still glad to be in SFI and confident that someday SFI will get it right for these inactive with all several changes.

Thanks for reading and remain blessed!

42 posts

If I don't have money to buy product I can't make it in SFI? in Miscellaneous #Compensation

14 days ago

If you have good quality badges, indicates you are at the top of that badge and some award free great benefits like CSA, Rewardicals and so on. Besides your team now knows that you're leading by example because as a true leader never tell your members to do things that you personally have not tried. If you then lucky enough to reach say BQGM that is 2000 Rewardicals FREE wow!. SFI success cannot be attained by just one activity, do all but excel in one that you very good and comfortable with, also look at what people who have been in SFI for donkeys years by checking on their leadership page.

In many opinion successes are measured by several factors. Just enjoy what you doing by helping others and solving their problems.

4 posts

Selling TC products in Sales #Sales

20 days ago

Additionally please see:

Generating Sales Training:
www.sfimg.com/Training/ReferralTraining

Generating orders, sales methods and marketing aids:
www.sfimg.com/Resources/Refer

GATEWAY LIST:
www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/GatewayList

13 posts

Why are my not getting my compenation in Compensation #Compensation #Rewardical

about 1 month ago

Dear Esther R. Please bear that everyone's motivation is different.
The primary reason that I participate in the Biz Quiz is for the prestigious badge with A+ as my target and although I have A class badge still playing daily to achieve A+. Besides it is educational for me however because my initial intention was not about Rewardicals and as it turns out I have been fortunate so many times or as most will say lucky, I have won several rewardicals and even last week I won 50 Rewardicals! Thanks SFI and my lucky star/mind-set.

The point is Esther R, shift your mind away from winning the Rewardicals though you really need it and honestly play to learn and have fun/badge. Try it because mostly our mind-set attracts or repel luck. Good Luck and God bless you!!

7 posts

Tracking Rewardicals Promo! in Sales #Rewardical #Sales

about 1 month ago

Many RESPECT Sir Gery for your comment. You absolutely understood where I was coming from and am so delighted that we are working on it.
The reason I asked was because I envisaged different ads technique/sources from affiliates.
Wishing SFI/TC greater success and accomplishments!

7 posts

Tracking Rewardicals Promo! in Sales #Rewardical #Sales

about 1 month ago

Is it currently possible to track Rewardicals Promo code or rewardical links, like .9999 after key code used in other promotions ads?.

I believe we get a notification from SFI when someone signed up but it will be nice to see the actual clicks and perhaps location too.

Please let me know if am missing something.

6 posts

Getting Started Video in Getting Started #Getting Started

about 1 month ago

Here are some links to one of SFI videos, I hope it help Sir!

Also be free to use:
1. A video tutorial for Registration and first step instruction ( new updated version)
www.youtube.com/watch? v=umUUKLeeX2Y

2. A video tutorial for Registration and first step instruction ( new updated version) on Spanish
www.youtube.com/watch? v=-YmkQIuwE20&t=250s

3. A video tutorial for completing daily actions for your new PSAs
www.youtube.com/watch? v=iMEHaIj2lEo&t=1455s

4. A video tutorial for completing weekly actions for your new PSAs
www.youtube.com/watch? v=SmsNTLPbmqI

5. A video tutorial for completing monthly actions for your new PSAs
www.youtube.com/watch? v=Z-l5_bUlTzI

6 posts

Getting Started Video in Getting Started #Getting Started

about 1 month ago

Helen E, thanks for your post and may I say that don't be afraid or intimidated at the Forum because people here simply love to help!
In my opinion regarding videos, If you are like myself I made my own videos for my team including 61 lessons but I have them specifically for my team and not on u-tube. You make your video using screen capture and voice recorder because this way they see your screen meaning watching over your shoulder seeing how you did yours!. This has proven effective and It is my style not SFI. Be innovative, creative and fearless with your business. If you discover something new, please share at the Forum.
Great comments from above reply too.
Good Luck!!

9 posts

Please help in Getting Started #Localvantia

about 1 month ago

Read this first in my opinion however the determination and persistency to succeed lies with you:
www.sfimg.com/SFIBasics3Steps
Good luck!!

14 posts

Movers tab suggestion in Suggestion Box #CSA #PSA #Team Building

about 1 month ago

I support creativity and improvement too but I believe with all great improvements comes costs. These costs will be offset from gross profits and this could affect affiliate commissions.

In my opinion, SFI have 95% of filter tools in the genealogy to get the job done such tools include:
a. Downline for
b. VP today, yesterday
c. Online
d. Logged in more than once
Also use:
Quick filters which lets you send mails to your downlines but of-course depends on your SFI TL rank.
a. New PSA/CSA and also when active/inactive
My fellow affiliates these list are endless to communicate effectively. The problems as the saying goes is " You can lead a horse to the stream but can't make the horse drink"
Play with your genealogy tabs and master it as it is now and monitor (data evidence) it before recommending any change as we have bigger fishes to fry.

36 posts

A Good Team Leader Characteristics in Team Building #Leadership #Team Building

about 1 month ago

In addition to the above excellent comments, a good leader will always attempt the tasks first before asking his subordinates to do the same task(s). He should be generous in line with team members success because he believes that his success is embedded in his team.

3 posts

Shipping and postage costs UK in United Kingdom #Sales #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

Thanks Antoni for this and you've earned my like. We need to see a positive response to your comments as it is the difference why most UK residents aren't really interested in SFI programs. The reality has to be challenged for upward progression. SFI made it possible for UK local stores but imagine the increase in sales and signups if shipping were reasonable?

1 post

The Power of SFI Duplication...Awesome!!! in Recognition #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

3 months ago

In my opinion the SFI duplication system is out of this world, it is simply awesome. It is it's repeatability that is even amazing if and only if you get the handle. I found that this duplication is even irresistible (to those new prospects who are already keen to start from scratch with minor investment) when coupled with a bit of realistic generousness from sponsor.

Congratulations Angela Mumo (above) who became my team's newest BTL in a record 6 days, wow!!! I knew you will agree that is superb.
Remember whatever you do to your PSAs, they in turn emulate (copy) you, thus your team grows effortlessly with joy to check on the SFI platform at sun rise.
Good Luck All and Congrats and thank you, Angela Mumo. You are unstoppable!!!

14 posts

Opti-Builder badge in Team Building #Leadership #Team Building

3 months ago

I was only giving creative idea and simplicity as I would do it, but it is not me that decides anything but SFI to consider. I do not see anything wrong with my suggestion and some supported it. No one should be antagonistic simply to earn likes or keeping a guru badge, which really am not interested. I will not stop giving my honest opinion.

14 posts

3 months ago

It is a matter of opinion and I hope you don't take personal mate.

14 posts

3 months ago

Randy, clicking is not hard, you are missing the point mate. Visibility and making vital things easily accessed. I posted in view of majority not a handful.

14 posts

3 months ago

I think this badge should also display what POA you have to monitor easily and your prospects know straight away. At the moment this is displayed after clicking on the badge which is detailed.
"Description:
Earn the basic "Opti-Builder" badge by generating 25 POAs (Personally Originated Affiliates). Generating 500 POAs for your downline earns you the 500 CLUB badge; 750 POAs earns the Opti-Builder PRO badge; and 1000 POAs earn you the ELITE badge.
Badge Quest Points:
None: 200
Bronze Trim: 400
Silver Trim: 600
Gold Trim: 800

239 posts

Pricebenders and Eager Zebra go Rewardical! in SFI News #Eager Zebra #Pricebenders #Rewardical

3 months ago

Brilliant!! This is fantastic news for everyone. Thanks SFI!!!

32 posts

The Unlimited BENEFITS of the Rewardical System in Miscellaneous #ECA #Rewardical

3 months ago

Thanks for sharing your detailed calculation and I believe will inspire affiliates to not quit at least.