Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

3x SUPPORT
Muhammad L.

Bangladesh

E365 Champion

87 posts

Time to take a good look in Marketing #Leadership #Marketing #Team Building

1 day ago

Sir,
With due & humble respect I would request you to publish some dress code for SFI.
My few suggestions are
a. Man should wear well tailored Suit with neck tie. Shirt should be above the Coat in the neck. What I mean that the coat must not cover the shirt at the neck. The angle of picture should not be much. Both the ears should be visible. Smiling face should be there.
I can understand that I am to change my Picture too.
For ladies ; Must be very decent, respectful picture.
Thanks with humble Regards.
Muhammad Luqman.

4 posts

a2a in Bangladesh

2 days ago

a2a request.
Hi friends,
SFI has some restrictions regarding a2a friend.
One Affiliate can have only 10 a2a friends. So no problem we can
meet in Forum. We shall clearify our doubts in Forum.
Why I LIKE SFI ??
1. SFI Based on Honesty. No doubt that the creator of SFI is an honest mentality person who wants all Humanity to grow and live well . He does not want to grow big. He wants all will grow together.
2. If I invest I can not grow up to the top. I can have VP 5000 , I shall be BTL MAXIMUM. I can not become
STL or GTL if I do not have BTL and STL.
3. There are nice rules & system to grow up. But I am to grow with my Affiliate friends.

Thanks to all my SFI friends.

With best regards.
Muhammad L uqman

6 posts

new member in Bangladesh

3 days ago

Hi,
Welcome to SFI. How SFI works. No work. ONLY Free learning.
Learn how to earn money. I did spend one year but could not finish full
course. I may take another one year to finish the course. But I am earning.
Thanks

6 posts

how it's possible to earn from online ??? in Bangladesh

3 days ago

Hi,
Welcome to SFI. Madam Farjana Azad gave you few tips. I shall tell
you one thing that "SFI stands on a principal that we will grow together.
To me the best principal.
BEST OF LUCK.

24 posts

Updated Welcome Letter From Andy in Team Building #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

3 days ago

Hi,
All will appreciate with good words to please you. But to me SFI is first so we should have an
unique welcome letter. I would modify with few changes. I would give him an idea about a system in which
principal SFI stands. Here we grow all together. No boosting.
My name will come at last. If I use that I am your Sponsor then I must say that you will also be Sponsor some day which
is the System. There could be other changes also.
Please do not think bad of me .
With regards.
Muhammad Luqman.

9 posts

Win in Bangladesh

13 days ago

Hi ,
Thanks to all for Congratulations. Actually I win 10 Poker & few Zack jack & make them Prime Game almost
every day. Almost every day I win other Games. To day I did win in Card King & Runners up in Trivia.
So play games, enjoy & get the Benefits.
Thanks again, be healthy & fresh .
Muhammad Luqman

6 posts

Sfi সমন্ধে জানতে চাই in Bangladesh

14 days ago

Hello
Don't worry. Follow Madam Farjana Azad.
If you are serious Read 61 lessons .
www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/
Then you will go very up if you can follow this 61 lessons.
Try to over come Madam,
Thanks

9 posts

Win in Bangladesh

17 days ago

Win in Gold Steak
CONGRATULATIONS, Muhammad,
you posted one of the top 10 longest streaks for December 31, 2017!
Play & Enjoy.

Muhammad Luqman

6 posts

SFI Entrepreneur365 Champion in Bangladesh

24 days ago

Hi,
It seems you copied two lines from Madam Farjana's posting .
It is not must that you write some thing. You should write your feelings & ideas .
We know, we are not educated in English. So what you write in Bangla. BANGLA is
an international Language. You write in Bangla & get the translation in English through Google.
Try it & learn it. I studied in English Media, so I have no problem. You studied in Bengali Media, so
you have problem. You try for few months, you will be alright.
Thanks.

6 posts

SFI Entrepreneur365 Champion in Bangladesh

24 days ago

SFI Entrepreneur365 Champion
Hi,
I would like to thank all who has spent some time to Felicitated me in my win.
I would like write few words, WHY I JOINED SFI & WHY I WAS SO SERIOUS.
About me:
I am an Army Officer Retired as Colonel. I am also a civil Engineer, MD of a Consulting Firm for Architectural & Structural Design of all types of Civil Engineering works. I am also a Member of the Society of Civil Engineers USA.
I wanted to Retire & wanted to do some home based income. Did some free launching job also but not remarkable.
Lastly while browsing I came across SFI. I joined SFI & saw huge work done for Educating, Earning & Enjoyment. Observed touch of HONESTY to help Humanity. I felt that if I introduce some one in SFI & if I say I work in SFI a world class Entrepreneur for Home based Earning, my Prestige will not go down rather it will go up.
Many people join SFI & on 3rd day vanishes because SFI is an Entrepreneur for Educated person. One should have knowledge of Ecommerce, Wave Site, and Residual Income.
Here the most fantastic & interesting Idea has been introduced. One can not grow alone. SFI shall not grow alone. All will grow simultaneously. SFI will grow to 120 storied with 10 basement floor with more facilities for Administrators & Affiliates. I shall grow to DTL with a many DTLS.
I admire all and felt that I am in a Family. All came to Congratulate me on my Success. Feeling so Happy.
Thanks to all. May GOD bless us with Joy & Pride.
Muhammad Luqman

2 posts

SFI Entrepreneur365 Champion in Inspiration/Testimonials #E365

24 days ago

SFI Entrepreneur365 Champion.

I Start with a Salute to Gery Carson, the President of SFI .
SFI Entrepreneur365 Champion
I would like to thank all who has spent some time to Felicitated me in my win.
I would like write few words, WHY I JOINED SFI & WHY I WAS SO SERIOUS.
About me:
I am an Army Officer Retired as Colonel. I am also a civil Engineer, MD of a Consulting Firm for Architectural & Structural Design of all types of Civil Engineering works. I am also a Member of the Society of Civil Engineers USA.
I wanted to Retire & wanted to do some home based income. Did some free launching job also but not remarkable.
Lastly while browsing I came across SFI. I joined SFI & saw huge work done for Educating, Earning & Enjoyment. Observed touch of HONESTY to help Humanity. I felt that if I introduce some one in SFI & if I say I work in SFI a world class Entrepreneur for Home based Earning, my Prestige will not go down rather it will go up.
Many people join SFI & on 3rd day vanishes because SFI is an Entrepreneur for Educated person. One should have knowledge of Ecommerce, Wave Site, and Residual Income.
Here the most fantastic & interesting Idea has been introduced. One can not grow alone. SFI shall not grow alone. All will grow simultaneously. SFI will grow to 120 storied with 10 basement floor with more facilities for Administrators & Affiliates. I shall grow to DTL with a many DTLS.
I admire all and felt that I am in a Family. All came to Congratulate me on my Success. Feeling so Happy.
Thanks to all. May GOD bless us with Joy & Pride.
Muhammad Luqman

494 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Jelena Rolovic! in Recognition

26 days ago

Hi Madam,
CONGRATULATION on your achievement.

13 posts

Win E365 in Bangladesh #E365

27 days ago

WINNER OF E365

Hello,
I did win in E365 Contest. I am very happy to get the Felicitation from Senior Leaders,
especially from Mr. Gery Carson the President of SFI.
Thanks to all.
Muhammad Luqman

503 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Muhammad Luqman! in Recognition

27 days ago

Honorable Sir,
It is a great pleasure to have Felicitation from an Honest Great person I came across in my life. I have seen your
Honesty in every step the way you prepared the wave page of SFI. Your honesty , Persistence, Knowledge dragged
me to be with SFI and made me to Win. I would like to mention the name of my Great SPONSOR , all of you you know
him, who used to light my way to SFI Constantly. He is Sasa Durovic. I gratefully recognize his kind efforts he gave me.
I humbly accept the Felicitation who Congratulated me in my Win. Many thanks to my all SFI Brothers & Sisters.
With Humble Regards,
Muhammad Luqman Mia.

19 posts

My TripleClicks page is not open since i changed my PC in Miscellaneous #TripleClicks

28 days ago

Hi,
If you are using windows xp , then up grade your pc or lap top to windows 10.
Reinstall your pc & use windows 10 & Mozilla fire fox. Upgrade your pc by intel core i5 & enjoy.
You should take hard disc of latest one to accommodate many books.

25 posts

Stream Tab not turning blue, unable to get versapoints in VersaPoints #Compensation #VersaPoints

29 days ago

Hi,
You should restart your computer.
I never had any such problem.
Thanks.

26 posts

Can't use Payoneer anymore! in Compensation #Compensation

29 days ago

Hi,
There are many options to get your money. When they said to open other options,
then why you are bothered ?
Thanks.

Hi,
I am very sorry for your lose. But remember due to this lose Allah has saved you from some big lose.
So, Alhamdolillah.
Thanks.
Muhammad Luqman
Why bothered? I lost an important badge "Pay By Payoneer" that means the badges quest equation will change.
Those who lost this Payoneer option will also lose the convenience of withdrawing our money through ATM machines. The cheapest, easiest and the fastest option than going through bank transfer.
Anyway knowing SFI, they will definitely do something about it when members are concerned.

26 posts

Can't use Payoneer anymore! in Compensation #Compensation

29 days ago

Hi,
There are many options to get your money. When they said to open other options,
then why you are bothered ?
Thanks.

10 posts

Combination of payment options in Miscellaneous #Marketing #TCredits

about 1 month ago

Hi,
To day I purchased 100 TC by selecting SFI account but not sale, TCurrency & Credit Card.
You try & learn.

13 posts

Win in Bangladesh

about 1 month ago

Hello,
I know you are very intelligent in every field.
You are correct . I am in class of 22 of December, so 21 December is
the last date . Waiting . Pray for me.
Thanks to all with pleasure & regards .

13 posts

Win in Bangladesh

about 1 month ago

Madam,
Thanks,
your best wishes are blessings for me.
Insha Allah I shall have a big win this month.
This is my year ending month. Please keep me in your prayer.
Thanks with Regards.

13 posts

Win in Bangladesh

about 1 month ago

Hello Friends.

Play Games, Enjoy life. I win many. Just now win it.
----------------------------
WE HAVE A WINNER!!!!
CONGRATULATIONS, MLuqman! You won Match #145506!
You outlasted 15 opponents!
You scored 8 Trivia Leaderboard points!
You earned 10 Member Rewards Points!
Your Knockout Trivia Winner Badge was upgraded!
You won a bonus entry in the Daily Crown!
You've also earned a Friend Challenge link and an opportunity to win 300 MRP and more!
-----------------------------------------------------
Thanks to all
Muhammad LUqman

6 posts

VersaPoints & earn in Bangladesh #VersaPoints

about 1 month ago

Hello Bangladeshi,
Please write correct English. I believe you already collected 835 VP. Excellent work done. Now go to the following links, read carefully , Learn it to earn more VP. According to VP you will get monthly Commission .
Follow :
1. First go here & Fill up all. GO HERE.
www.sfimg.com/E365?tab=info_and_rules
2. To get started, simply log in at the SFI Affiliate Center start working on the personalized
www.sfimg.com/Home?
3. Make your all Red TABs Green by reviewing and confirming at the bottom of the page. Tab EZ, PB will be green by playing games & by taking part in Auction. For TAB TC go below & click View products added in the last 72 hours
4. Very important Link for you to EARN VP (VERSA POINT).
www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/MyReports/VPLedger?referrer=search

5. TAB TO-DO in homepage is very Important. Try to follow as instructed there.

6. Go to this link, You will find almost all details how to earn VP (Versa Point).
www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=18240&referrer=search
7. Study Launch Pad, there are 61 Lessons. Try to learn these Lessons. www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/
8. Review all Lessons 61 lessons & for each review you will get 5 VP
9. Remember VPs (Versa Points) are your share in SFI & you will get Commission on the Basis of your VP.
10. Up Load your Photo & get 35 VP
Go Here = www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/MyPhoto
11. Get avatar & get 10 VP.
Go Here = www.tripleclicks.com/myaccount/avatar
12. Finally go Here how to make MONEY in SFI
www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/Lesson?id=83
Thanks.
Muhammad Luqman