Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

4x SUPPORT
Phill R.

United Kingdom

E365 Champion

15 posts

SFI Offers Us An E.T. Moment! in Team Building

1 day ago

I loved this post and actually ending up feeling sorry for Mars.Inc and the lost M & M sales!

34 posts

Re-Business For Cash in Suggestion Box #Rewardical

1 day ago

Agree with you and have no idea how much money SFI needs to be able to give away 1 rewardical. Based on the charity donation, then it requires approximately 600 Rewardicals in order to denote $1. (If SFI use a fractional reserve style of accounting as used by banks, then even this figure is wrong.)

For the sake of this discussion lets assume SFI do set aside $1 for every 600 Rewardicals they give away. I have noticed from forum comments made that many long standing SFI members seem to be keeping their Rewardicals for when something better comes along. This suggests that they like the Rewardicals concept. As well as their Rewardicals SFI also has their earned commissions for the month.

In my mind if what I have stated is true, then an opportunity exists for SFI to put these two parties together without the chance of fraud occuring as it would all be within internal accounting systems.

My suggestion would be that those that have commissions could spend some of their money on buying Rewardicals from those that want to increase the cash within their accounts. The exchange rate would need to be extremely favourable towards those with commissions otherwise there would be no incentive for them to bother. Maybe exchange 1200 Rewardicals for $1.00 or even more?

Just a suggestion and maybe it couldn't be done, but given the programming accomplishments of SFI to date I don't think the issue would be unworkable because of the required software. Additional hardware costs, bandwidth and internal labour requirements could be covered by taking a percentage of any transactions. There are some unknowns in all of this, the main one's being that SFI don't think it would be a good idea for the membership and would those with the commissions be interested in making an exchange.

I already know that this will get a resounding yes from those that want cash payouts for Rewardicals, but unfortunately its not your votes that would count in this scenario!

8 posts

Using All Your Tools in Getting Started #Leadership #Marketing #Sponsor

2 days ago

Just be careful about helping everybody, especially when it comes to giving away anything that costs you money just because you can. LeBron James used his influence to help others, AFTER he was in a position to do so. When he started out he had none and concentrated on making himself better at what he believed he could be good at.

Over the years SFI has tried various ways to influence people with no strings attached giveaways and it has never had the anticipated results. Gifts of TCredits, etc just because someone asks, because they don't have enough, is not helping him/her at all. Tell them how they can get what they need by doing more work - just point them in the right direction.

With the new Smart Start, SFI is again giving something away something for nothing (CSA's) but now the gift comes with strings attached i.e. you must become and remain at least an Executive Affiliate to keep them. This is what we need to do as a company, we should help affiliates who are prepared to work and for us to know who these people are, they must prove that they are capable of learning and following the tried and tested methods that are easily found within this forum.

14 posts

Gimmee, gimmee, gimmee..... in Miscellaneous #Leadership

3 days ago

Definately agree with what is being said throughout this thread. Whatever happened to the glass is half full mentality? We need to be more grateful for what we have been already given and work with that. Changes should be seen as an extra bonus not a right!

16 posts

become STL in Team Building

4 days ago

The BTL from your 1st generation is what allows you to become a STL. Any others that you have are a happy coincidence. If for any reason you lose your 1st generation BTL you will not be able to become a STL regardless of how many VP's or BTL you may have elsewhere.

7 posts

Is there any CV for S-Builder? in Compensation #Compensation #Sales #TripleClicks

9 days ago

CV is a percentage of the sales price that is designated as profit by SFI. No CV then no profit made by SFI.

8 posts

Yes or No? (3) in Miscellaneous #Localvantia #Rewardical #Team Building

12 days ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

8 posts

12 days ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

8 posts

12 days ago

36 posts

Redeeming Versa Points to go BTL in VersaPoints #Team Building #VersaPoints

22 days ago

As a DD I did not know this. Thanks for extra info. Phill

4 posts

Commission Percentages from PRM's and PSA's in Ask Gery #Compensation #Marketing #Sales

22 days ago

PSA's are part of SFI so commissions are shared upline. PRM's are , although owned by SFI, part of TripleClicks and so they have no upline.

36 posts

Redeeming Versa Points to go BTL in VersaPoints #Team Building #VersaPoints

23 days ago

I would do this. I pretty much agree with the above, but there are some other Bronze Team Leader conditions you should take into account before going down this route.

Minimum 3,000 VersaPoints (VP) (1,500 min from sales/purchases - This is very important. Unless you have 1500VP min from sales/purchases who will not achieve BTL regardless of how many VP you have. You only need 3000VP total and not 4000VP as stated by Stephen.)
Minimum (3) PSAs
Minimum 3-star sponsor rating from PSAs (not required if you receive less than 3 ratings)

As for building your team you would be doing this if you opt-in for 2nd home CSA's as a team leader. My own commissions are approximately 50 - 50. Half comes from my team, but the other half comes from other peoples teams as I am their co-sponsor. Co-sponsorship is, in my humble opinion, one of the best bits of our SFI marketing plan - little or no involvement except to offer help IF they need it. What's not to like?

24 posts

Very difficult to win t-time nowadays in Miscellaneous

23 days ago

I play T-time whenever I am online and probably enter 6-10 times a day. From this I usually win 2-3 times a week, sometimes more if the luck is with me.

21 posts

Astro Auctions Shipping Message in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

26 days ago

Is there a lst of where you can ship to?

9 posts

Localvanita changes needed in Sales #Localvantia

26 days ago

As previously stated taking pictures does not produce money for SFI to distribute to members, so your suggestion, although very nice, will not work financially.

I do have a suggestion that might work however.

Localvantia should be in two parts.

1) SFI charges a few $$ (the cost of manufacture + world wide postage) and allows any member to receive a Point of Sale Discount Card.

You go into any business in the world and buy something. At the checkout you ask if the business owner gives a Point of Sale Discount to SFI members. In 99.9% of cases the answer will be no. Some business owners will ask, what is SFI in which case you tell them that they can register their business by offering a discount to SFI card Holders and get listed on a global website, accessable to millions of SFI members, they just need to join the Rewardicals Program and offer a small rebate as well as the Point of Sale Discount.

2) You happen to have a handy form in your pocket for those that are interested, fill in their details, take a few pictures as you leave and upload data to SFI for them to do what they already do. SFI would need to show the Point of Sale Discount along side the Rewardicals being offered.

Having owned multiple businesses over the years if someone had asked me the question, as someone constantly looking for new customers, I would have asked whats an SFI and even if I was very busy would have asked you to leave me some information (which you happen to have in your other pocket, )

Some will, some won't BUT this is a very soft approach. No business owner will be offended by it and, as a numbers game, it would work, probably with more success than the current approach. Plus as nice as Rewardicals are, the addition of a discount at the till as well is way better than just Rewardicals.

9 posts

Rewardical For Direct Account Credit in Suggestion Box #Compensation #Rewardical

27 days ago

Agreed, however it would be a lot easier if a more direct option was available. Plus if you were lucky enough to win a huge Rewardical amount, the benefit of being able to request this as cash on the next pay run, would be a fantastic marketing angle.

As this is not a direct cash win, I'm not sure if it would be allowable under US legislation. Probably not enough hoops to jumped through to avoid legal problems.

9 posts

Rewardical For Direct Account Credit in Suggestion Box #Compensation #Rewardical

27 days ago

Based on some fairly simple maths a single Rewardical has a cash value of approx $0.00167 (Based on charity donations - SFI will give whatever is stated.)

I would like to be able to exchange my Rewardicals for a cash sum credit straight to my SFI account. My reasons being if I had enough Rewardicals (I don't ) I could have exchanged to my account and purchased the 50TC + 50 CSA offer currently being offered.

I can't see why not - can you? Please don't tell me that its not available, because I already know that and the definative answer would need to come from SFI.

16 posts

A suggestion for Astro Auctions in Suggestion Box #Astro Auctions #Eager Zebra

about 1 month ago

I fully get this. Games are a massive part of the online scene and am in no way suggesting that they should be done away with. Games are just not my thing and never have been.

I look forward to the new additions to constellation prizes and more non SFI member style auctions, once the testing is over. As for third party goods, when you pull that off - look out ebay we're coming to get you LOL

16 posts

A suggestion for Astro Auctions in Suggestion Box #Astro Auctions #Eager Zebra

about 1 month ago

I have a suggestion for constellation prizes.

I am personally not a big fan of zebra games, so free moves, burns etc do little or nothing for me, but VP's & Rewardicals are great for building my business. I know that before an AA auction can launch the prizes are already paid for, so how difficult would it be to tweak the numbers slightly and add the odd PSA, CSA or PRM as constellation prizes.

I for one would be very happy to win something that could increase my team and it might just be one of those diamonds we all wish we could find1

8 posts

What a boom in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #Rewardical #VersaPoints

about 1 month ago

I think this is just a translation issue and may have boon originally - something to be thankful for, a blessing, a benefit.

The point being made is that the new Astro Auctions are fantastic. You can try them out with just 1TCredit. You will not win whatever you bid on, but there are several diffence prizes that you will receive just for trying.

7 posts

How views stream posts? in Getting Started #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Upto a maximum of 3 VP FREE per week, although you can send more than 3 stream messages should you wish to do so.

17 posts

Yes or No? (2) in Miscellaneous #Localvantia #Rewardical

about 1 month ago

In the UK the local licensing authority are a major factor to keeping the commercial kitchens under utilised and although some of them are waking up, most still insist on not allowing public houses to trade until 10/11 am.

Some however are now issuing licenses from 7am, which immediately opens up a whole new sector of potential breakfast sales. It would be stupid to disregard this. Another aspect is that although there are restrictions imposed on opening to the general public, there is no reason why the kitchens can't be used 24/7.

And now for the health of the nation bit and how the seeds of a 'Marvellous Meals Menu' was born.

Whilst watching a TV program I saw an interview by Dr David Unwin, a UK medical practitioner, (Use google if you want to know more about him.) who was discussing a somewhat radical lifestyle eating plan. It is still seen as contraversial by many, but the evidence from various trials suggests that mainstream professionals have got it wrong and have done so for many years

Basically, he was suggesting that to maintain a healthy weight and possibly reduce a whole host of ailments a Low Carb, High Natural Fat eating plan should be followed.

After conducting a considerable amount of personal research into this subject, I am inclined to agree with him. It is therefore, once I get a commercial kitchen, to immediately offer only offer meals that fall into this category. (My 'Marvellous Meals Menu')

This menu will be offered via the public house and as a delivered option to people who would like the chance to try and reduce the amount of medications they are taking, just from changing what they eat.

If the delivered option goes as well as I expect then I am automatically able to gear up to meet the demand by just utilising more of the commercial kitchen time at my disposal to prepare these meals outside of the Public House opening times.

If any body is still reading this and I haven't sent you to sleep yet, can you imagine how big this could become and how lucrative it would be for those that support this venture. (And that's not counting those that are within my SFI Team Co-op!)

17 posts

Yes or No? (2) in Miscellaneous #Localvantia #Rewardical

about 1 month ago

The bricks and morter did not pan out mainly due to my lack of finance (I need to find more SFI active PSA's - My plan to keep working SFI to fund my retirement will need to gear up a notch or two, so that I can setup a Localvantia operation in the UK sooner, rather than later using my own money as opposed crowdfunding sources.)

However, I have no intention of giving up my PubCo concepts, I'll just own more of it if nobody is forthcoming with financial assistance.

At the end of my last thread regarding this subject I mentioned that I 100% believe the under utilised commercial kitchens that generally come with Public Houses was the key to success and how they could help with the health of the nation as well as earn some serious money.

Today I'm going to tell you how.

12 posts

Vendors Should Disclose Where Are They Getting These PSAs in Suggestion Box #CSA #PSA #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

There have been other threads regarding ECA and PSA's provided and most of the ECA's that came to their own defense basically said 'you can take a horse to water, but you can't make him/her drink' and they were basically advertising on Google.

This is a problem with PSA's in general, even if you recruit them yourself, and I believe the Smart Start program is basically SFI way to improve on this by effectively making the 'water' more and more attractive so that the horse does at least take a drink. After that it is up to us.

49 posts

Astro Auctions Vs Pricebenders in Astro Auctions #Pricebenders #Rewardical #TCredits

about 1 month ago

Hi Ray

I'm guessing very few people can bid 506 at one time, but the beauty of Astro is you don't have to. You can bid just 1TCredit and I think I can safely say you will not win the main prize, but you will win consellation prizes including at least 10 Rewardicals (often more) and possibly free VP's, free poker moves, free matches, bonus entries in the Daily Crown, or a Quantum card. (If you get this as one of your consellation prize you will win the same prize as the overall winner receives for your 1TCredit!)

You will also get a free Pick-The-Bid entry to win 500 Rewardicals. (Basically if you had guessed that the winning bid in your example above was going to be 506 you would have received 500 Rewardicals even if you had only personally bid 1TCredit) plus a couple of other free entry Rewardical Prize Draws. (Rocket Box Jackpot and SuperNova Jackpot.)