Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

3x SUPPORT
Phill R.

United Kingdom

E365 Champion

23 posts

New Second Home CSAs in Team Building #CSA #Team Building

9 hours ago

I received my usual quota of 2nd home CSA's as well. Many of these are not only active, they are very active, which is a very welcome suprise!

93 posts

My Earnings Now Showing in Compensation #Compensation

12 hours ago

Hi Erich,

As I've noted, we're working on finding a happy medium here, but unfortunately there is actually a large number of people right now declaring that the sky is falling and causing unnecessary panic. We're doing our best to make this transition with the least amount of harm from those who are not able to yet see the big picture on the upgrade to the comp plan. It's definitely a delicate situation. I appreciate your understanding.

GREAT things are coming...not only with the comp plan but with exciting new products to be revealed soon.

Stop it! Now I'm all excited again about more great things coming in the comp plan and the new products.

Don't suppose you want to give a date, so if it doesn't go quite according to plan everybody can bent out of shape, as it does them good. lol

9 posts

Misc.- SOS - Has Any of Australian Affiliates Heard From Glicy? in Miscellaneous

1 day ago

Probably just gone away for a day or two. Even Australians are allowed a day off now and then

16 posts

Auto Delivey of TCredits.. in Ask Gery #Auto-Delivery #Rewardical #TCredits

1 day ago

Phill,
when you click to EDIT your Auto Delivery
you will see this option at the bottom.

If you check it, the system will FIRST take the money from your SFI Account
and if there is not enough money there, they will charge your debit card for the rest
that's missing to place the order.

It says this there:

MPORTANT! If this option is checked, your AD order can only be processed on or
around the 10th each month.

But, if I want it earlier than that, I just go there and click on the QUICK ORDER button.

Hi Tanja,

If I set it up to be processed on the 10th and click on the quick order option on the 1st, will the system try and take it again on the 10th?

Well, change the date for the 1st of month, if you want it...
You can always cancel it, also...

But, I am afraid, YES, the system might try to process it again on the date recorded
in the system.

No. If the AD is set automatically for the 10th of the month, and the quick option is used on the 1st of the month, the AD will NOT be processed again automatically until the next month. That information is on the AutoDelivery page, and I do it that way every month without a problem.

Ken Hermonat

Hi Ken

If I use the quick option can i take from existing balance?

The quick option AD orders are limited to Credit Card, Debit Card, PayPal, SFI Account funds, and TCurrency. So if your SFI Account balance is not enough, you would also need one of the other options set up as well for TC payments.

Ken Hermonat
Fantastic, just what I wanted to hear as there is more than enough in my account balance. Thanks for taking the time for helping me. Forum Mods are great! (I wouldn't do your job for all the tea in China - maybe for all the tea and coffee lol)

16 posts

1 day ago

Phill,

and if there is not enough money there, they will charge your debit card for the rest

It says this there:

But, if I want it earlier than that, I just go there and click on the QUICK ORDER button.

Hi Tanja,

If I set it up to be processed on the 10th and click on the quick order option on the 1st, will the system try and take it again on the 10th?

But, I am afraid, YES, the system might try to process it again on the date recorded
in the system.

No. If the AD is set automatically for the 10th of the month, and the quick option is used on the 1st of the month, the AD will NOT be processed again automatically until the next month. That information is on the AutoDelivery page, and I do it that way every month without a problem.

Ken Hermonat

Hi Ken

If I use the quick option can i take from existing balance?

16 posts

1 day ago

Phill,

It says this there:

Hi Tanja,

in the system.

I think it might as well. I just wanted to be EA from day 1. I think I'll have to cancel auto-delivery and just use funds to buy at full rate.

16 posts

1 day ago

Phill,

It says this there:

Hi Tanja,

16 posts

1 day ago

Slightly hijacking this thread, but as we are on the subject of auto-delivery of TCredits...

Does anybody know what happens if I set my auto-delivery for the 1st of the month as opposed to the 10th when commissions are calculated? Basically does the system look in my commission balance before my credit card? I have more than enough to cover my auto-delivery from my balance and want to pay with that next month and not my credit card.

93 posts

2 days ago

But in that case this doesn't apply?!:
"3. We will have the ability to do Instant Pays on ALL commissions (no need to wait until days after a month ends to calculate share values). Speaking of share values, you can now erase this term from your SFI vocabulary. No more worrying about shares values, whether they’re increasing or decreasing; just focus on building your business, adding to your team, referring new members, and generating sales!"

Or not?!

Not as I think you understand it. Yes SFI has the ability to do instant commissions as stated, but will they do it? Having read several other threads in this regarding I think the answer will be NO they won't, because it is too risky from a fraud point of view.

93 posts

2 days ago

My earnings section is now showing under scoreboard tab!

17 posts

Help in Miscellaneous

2 days ago

Hi Neville

I think he only has to reach EA status to receive the VP - not requalify to former rank.

20 posts

why I not win t-time credit in Eager Zebra #E365 #Rewardical #TCredits

2 days ago

I play several times a day as my time permits and usually win at least once every week. It's down to pure luck, nothing else.

14 posts

Why things need to be done today in Miscellaneous

3 days ago

How about...

You are where you are today, because of what you did yesterday. It therefore follows that tomorrow you will be where you are because of what you do today, so if you do nothing today, nothing will change!

13 posts

SFI and websites! in Sales #Marketing #TripleClicks

3 days ago

Hi Mary,

Do you mean our Rewardicals Gateway? As I thought that was just for store owners?

Phill

31 posts

Earning report coming soon in Suggestion Box #Compensation #Sales

4 days ago

I don't think we should get overally excited about the earnings report. The new comp plan is very fluid in its payouts with the final sums being done after the end of month cut off date. It should in my humble opinion be able to show what you have earned based on fact within your own 3,6,8, etc downlines, but it can't guess as to whom will go EA.

In the past I have had former TL be just a few VP's short of regaining TL rank with other TL's already confirmed in their downlines and assumed that they would achieve the desired goal by month end, but they didn't. Probably an oversight as they immediately bounced back very early the following month, but don't take anything for granted.

So please don't be disappointed with what you get on monday and express any negatives - its going to be better than what you've got today, for sure, which is nothing!

40 posts

Negative associates in Suggestion Box

5 days ago

Would it possible to program that if any post is flagged a number of times (2 ot 3 or 4 etc to be determined) that it is automatically suspended pending moderation? That would allow different time zones to take action against negative posts almost immediately, and then when moderators are online they could see if they agree, before deleting or re-instating. If a post is re-instated then it couldn't be flagged again.

16 posts

Yes or No? in Miscellaneous #Localvantia #Rewardical #Team Building

6 days ago

Very quick update.

The answer to my last question is I think everybody would eat healthier food if it tasted nice.

I think this could be done by introducing a low carb menu to pubs. I also know that most commercial kitchens within Public Houses within the UK are under utilised as many of them don't open there doors until midday. To me this is an obvious area for major turnover and profit.

Raising investor finance is not proving as easy as I hoped, but I do have a viewing to see a pub next Wednesday. This is owned by the largest PubCo in the UK and they are pretty desparate to a) get somebody to take it over quickly & b) have a large budget that they are willing to spend if they can find somebody.

Maybe a deal can be done and I won't need as much money as I thought. Here's hoping..

Phill

25 posts

How To Earn Maximum Income As A Basic Affiliate Only in Marketing #Marketing #Sales #TripleClicks

6 days ago

So have you purchased one?

I did not, but I adapted my house.
At the end of the works, this was my seal (on the inside of my house, on a special wall)
This image is already on this forum, I made a thread about it.
Every day I look at it and that gives me confidence. This is the sign of the company I work for and to whom I am loyal.
To note that at that time I did not know that I could not use the logo, so I moved it from the inside just for my eyes.

Then I wrote the following:
If all the associates approached this business seriously, they would all be happy.

I think I need to add you to my most awesome people I have never met personally list.

4 posts

Birds Eye Potato Waffles in Compensation #Compensation #Getting Started

6 days ago

What does the new compensation plan and Birds Eye (Frozen Food Company) Potato Waffles have in common?

They are both Wonderfully Versatile!

Although the reference to Birds Eye may only mean something to UK members who were around when the original Birds Eye Potato Waffles advertising was being screened on TV, the sentiment remains the same for everybody.

With the new compensation plan there are so many ways for you to achieve your goals.

Just read everything you can until the penny drops and you start to see the BIG PICTURE. (You'll only ever start to see the Big Picture as Gery still has a few more - "didn't see that coming moments up his sleeve" )

Given that it has taken 20+ years for him to know what he knows now, even he can't see the full Big Picture, because nobody can.

Who knows what SFI will look like in another 5, 10, 20 years?

24 posts

That's it I am done! in Marketing #Marketing #PSA #Team Building

6 days ago

You are guaranteed to get results from your advertising whenever your ad is in the right place at the right time. You can be easily be in the right place (post everywhere and often), but you never known the right time, (when people who want what you've got see your ad)

The trick is to make your ad as 'seeable' as you can!

15 posts

How to motivate your members to become a team leader? in Team Building #Team Building

7 days ago

I think that with the new compensation plan many will now stay EA's for even longer as they are now team leaders, albeit only 3 compressed levels deep. Once these EA's start building a deep organsation and see that EA's are appearing in their network, they will motivate themselves to move up the ranks, thereby expanding their own pay levels further.

Only time will tell, but I know thats what I'll be doing and teaching others to do the same.

371 posts

New Comp Plan Improvements in SFI News #Compensation #CSA

8 days ago

My original co-sponsor is a BTL, from Canada, on my 4th generation

I've additionally now become the CSA of an STL, from Macedonia, on my 15th generation

Leon McKee

That means our downlines can get Commissions from our purchases? That doesn't normally happen but in SFI it is possible. Isn't that what our downlines want? Isn't it just like profit sharing.? An alternative to profit sharing!

Possibly, but not necessarily true - Leon is front line to the company and has a huge proportion of all SFI affiliates in his downlines so it can happen but he is not the only SFI frontline so your co-sponsors could be from another leg of SFI.

11 posts

How to claim Rewardicals..Merchant name not displayed in Compensation #Compensation #Localvantia #Rewardical

8 days ago

The vendor is a Localvantia merchant and doesnot have Website..

If the store you visited is a Localvantia store then you must be able to make a claim, if you cannot then it is a support issue. Contact them and they will sort it out.

17 posts

The old Matching VP Program! in Compensation

9 days ago

Hi Zhumagul,

I think I'm loving these changes too, but only time will know for sure. In England we say " The proof is in the eating" Not sure where the saying comes from, but it definately fits our current circumstances.

Phill