Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

5x SUPPORT
Phill R.

United Kingdom

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #18

5 posts

Rewardicals Claim in Sales #Marketing #Rewardical #Sales

21 minutes ago

Posted on 11th arrived 16th - pretty impressive!

21 posts

Second Home CSAs in Team Building #Compensation #CSA #Team Building

6 hours ago

As Gerry stated, PSA's and CSA's are the same thing, that is a CSA is only someone elses PSA that you may get a small overide commission on if they are actively involved with SFI. The main difference being that if you remain an EA or above you get them given to you and don't have to recruit them personally. It follows however, unless you are really lucky, that many CSA's could be required before you get one that earns you regular income.

I have what I consider to be a lot of CSA's most of which are inactive, but I have a few that are extremely active and would not change these for the world as they now, since the payplan change, account for the majority of my SFI income each month.

5 posts

Rewardicals Claim in Sales #Marketing #Rewardical #Sales

6 hours ago

Rewardicals received. Product arrived this morning. Will try it later. Many thanks

9 posts

Solution to inactive affiliate Part II in Suggestion Box #PSA #Sponsor #Team Building

2 days ago

This has been suggested before and is not feasable on a grand scale as it actually costs SFI more than $20 to issue all these goodies.

8 posts

Positive Steps in Moving Forward as a RECA in Marketing #Marketing #Rewardical #Sales

9 days ago

If there is a loss of cash to SFI by allowing this, perhaps an exchange of 'owned' Rewardicals to rewardicals to be re-issued by Rewardicals ECA store owners might be doable. 2 owned Rewardicals for 1 Rewardical ECA Rewardical perhaps? Is it possible - of course it is - everything about SFI is about the numbers. It could become an item in our Rewardical exchange and when exchanged the 'to be re-issued' Rewardicals could be immediately transfered to the merchant account.

Before anyone tells me that it can't be done or it's not how its done please note rhis is just a suggestion and would need Gery and team to work out if the numbers could be crunched to make it viable and could it be programmed so it could happen automatically.

23 posts

Offering Free Product Through My RECA to increase traffic in Marketing #ECA #Marketing #Rewardical

10 days ago

Hi Munish,

I tracked James down same as you and have spoken to him. The problem was at his end and it has been fixed now and I successfully order the free sample.

Hope this helps,

Phill

8 posts

Maximum profitability in Team Building #Compensation #Leadership #Team Building

15 days ago

Recommend going deep without any hesitation whatsoever. By building deep you are effectively ensuring that those below are not only locked into the plan, but they will copy you in order to build a similar structure for themselves.

62 posts

This is maybe the response in Team Building #Team Building

18 days ago

Legally in the US, and SFI is a US based company, they are not allowed and SFI will cancel their membership if they do so, as they can get in a lot of trouble.

15 posts

PSA questions in Getting Started

22 days ago

Until the next time they want money for nothing! (Tomorrow?)

167 posts

Step-It-Up September Contest! Win 13,000 CSAs! in SFI News #Contests #CSA #Team Building

about 1 month ago

I think there is another side to this coin that maybe being missed. SFI js doing its best to provide ways to build deep organisations and I have been attempting to do this since joining and will continue to do so.

Many people still believe that having a wide organisation is better. Its not! If you have a wide organisation with many active PSA's now is a good time to share some of these to other active PSA's thereby building a deep productive network beneath you. If you do this during this month it will undoubtably assist those that are trying to earn a 500 CSA prize (or even a 10,000 CSA prize for one lucky soul.)

Think big picure people!

28 posts

Amazon ad on Astro Auction in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

about 1 month ago

Totally OK with your reasoning. If you want an opinion of what you do with the money it earns (Amazon or ECA or RECA(?) advertising) I think it should be used to make the constellation prizes even better, which would make Astro Auctions even more attractive to those on low income.

28 posts

Amazon ad on Astro Auction in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

about 1 month ago

SFI are probably just advertising Amazon goodies in return for a commission should anybody buy anything on offer. Amazon rates are very low (4% - 7% is about the maximum you can earn and you can't build a network which means you need thousands of dollars of sales before you earn anything worth having.)

9 posts

Steam Posts Point of view. in Getting Started #Getting Started #Sponsor #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Hi Maree,

Until you mentioned it I haden't even noticed and I click my stream tab everyday! I rarely if ever even get a like when I post to my stream. Perhaps its because Gery often posts about badge quests and rewardicals issued and the sad faces are where people are not winning shares in the various goodies?

9 posts

Need Clear Details about "HITS" in Miscellaneous

about 1 month ago

If you read hits as visits it will make more sense.

17 posts

Why is necessary to claim AA prizes?Instead of simply autodeliver in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #Pricebenders

about 1 month ago

The Astro experience as we see it today is not how it will be eventually. Gery has said that SFI intends to place sponsorship advertising and advertise these sponsors during the aution take off and landing.

8 posts

The Google Pixel Auction in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #Leadership #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Auction completed. Winning bid 1002 TCredits, thats $290.58 to sfi members if they paid using 125 TCredit purchases. Thats a fantastic price!! Even at PRM price of $0.32 its only $320.64, still considerably below recommended retail price. Congratulations SFI on your first real world product aution.

15 posts

SFI Offers Us An E.T. Moment! in Team Building

about 1 month ago

I loved this post and actually ending up feeling sorry for Mars.Inc and the lost M & M sales!

34 posts

Re-Business For Cash in Suggestion Box #Rewardical

about 1 month ago

Agree with you and have no idea how much money SFI needs to be able to give away 1 rewardical. Based on the charity donation, then it requires approximately 600 Rewardicals in order to denote $1. (If SFI use a fractional reserve style of accounting as used by banks, then even this figure is wrong.)

For the sake of this discussion lets assume SFI do set aside $1 for every 600 Rewardicals they give away. I have noticed from forum comments made that many long standing SFI members seem to be keeping their Rewardicals for when something better comes along. This suggests that they like the Rewardicals concept. As well as their Rewardicals SFI also has their earned commissions for the month.

In my mind if what I have stated is true, then an opportunity exists for SFI to put these two parties together without the chance of fraud occuring as it would all be within internal accounting systems.

My suggestion would be that those that have commissions could spend some of their money on buying Rewardicals from those that want to increase the cash within their accounts. The exchange rate would need to be extremely favourable towards those with commissions otherwise there would be no incentive for them to bother. Maybe exchange 1200 Rewardicals for $1.00 or even more?

Just a suggestion and maybe it couldn't be done, but given the programming accomplishments of SFI to date I don't think the issue would be unworkable because of the required software. Additional hardware costs, bandwidth and internal labour requirements could be covered by taking a percentage of any transactions. There are some unknowns in all of this, the main one's being that SFI don't think it would be a good idea for the membership and would those with the commissions be interested in making an exchange.

I already know that this will get a resounding yes from those that want cash payouts for Rewardicals, but unfortunately its not your votes that would count in this scenario!

8 posts

Using All Your Tools in Getting Started #Leadership #Marketing #Sponsor

about 1 month ago

Just be careful about helping everybody, especially when it comes to giving away anything that costs you money just because you can. LeBron James used his influence to help others, AFTER he was in a position to do so. When he started out he had none and concentrated on making himself better at what he believed he could be good at.

Over the years SFI has tried various ways to influence people with no strings attached giveaways and it has never had the anticipated results. Gifts of TCredits, etc just because someone asks, because they don't have enough, is not helping him/her at all. Tell them how they can get what they need by doing more work - just point them in the right direction.

With the new Smart Start, SFI is again giving something away something for nothing (CSA's) but now the gift comes with strings attached i.e. you must become and remain at least an Executive Affiliate to keep them. This is what we need to do as a company, we should help affiliates who are prepared to work and for us to know who these people are, they must prove that they are capable of learning and following the tried and tested methods that are easily found within this forum.

14 posts

Gimmee, gimmee, gimmee..... in Miscellaneous #Leadership

2 months ago

Definately agree with what is being said throughout this thread. Whatever happened to the glass is half full mentality? We need to be more grateful for what we have been already given and work with that. Changes should be seen as an extra bonus not a right!

16 posts

become STL in Team Building

2 months ago

The BTL from your 1st generation is what allows you to become a STL. Any others that you have are a happy coincidence. If for any reason you lose your 1st generation BTL you will not be able to become a STL regardless of how many VP's or BTL you may have elsewhere.

7 posts

Is there any CV for S-Builder? in Compensation #Compensation #Sales #TripleClicks

2 months ago

CV is a percentage of the sales price that is designated as profit by SFI. No CV then no profit made by SFI.

8 posts

Yes or No? (3) in Miscellaneous #Localvantia #Rewardical #Team Building

2 months ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)