Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

10x SUPPORT
Gabriel E.

Nigeria

7 posts

EZ GAME APPLICATIONS in Suggestion Box #Eager Zebra

2 days ago

Hi Donna Leah S.

Nice suggestion you made.

SFI admin should have something to say about this; I believe.

Best wishes.

15 posts

prizes in AA are only dependent on luck factor? in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

2 days ago

Yes; Mr. Dakshesh S.

Winning in Astro Auctions is same like in all auctions. It's all a matter of chance.
I have bidded on 267 to date without Supernova or Quantum prize.

Exception with Astro Auctions is that its reward all bidders to varying degrees, how many of your TCredits you wish to receive Constellation Prizes on.

Best wishes at the auctions.

13 posts

E365 Champion benefits in Team Building #CSA #E365 #Team Building

2 days ago

Mr. Maclinear M;

See the following link for E365 Rules and Info:
www.sfimg.com/E365?tab=info_and_rules

Best wishes.

13 posts

E365 Champion benefits in Team Building #CSA #E365 #Team Building

2 days ago

Nice reminder to motivate every SFI to keep striving for excellence.

Best wishes.

15 posts

The Secrets to Earning a BIG income with SFI in Team Building #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

4 days ago

Thank you, thank you, thank you so much Mr. Sasa for your very true understanding of the real factors at play here. With your permission Sir, I highlighted the quote of your post for emphasis.

Where economic challenges hinder immediate monetary investments; SALES, ADVERTISING(to boost sales, recruit PSAs & PRMs, build a deep team), then INVESTMENT. The way to go.

Have a great year-2019 Sir.

5 posts

Satisfaction ! in Recognition #Getting Started #Leadership #Rewardical

5 days ago

Hi Eduardo M;

Certainly you've come some distance in grasping the SFI business ideas. A step at a time; learning by the day and making advances in understanding and putting to effect what has been learnt. Daily actions with modest returns.
Recruiting affiliates and PRMs. Generating Sales. Duplication(I call it: "Multiplication"). Eager Zebra games and the Auctions(pricebender & Astro). All these rolled together to build a great income-earning business.

Congratulations and best wishes.

31 posts

HIDDEN - some words are misspelt. in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

5 days ago

Dear Ritu A;

Your observation are on point. But as pointed out by Randy, it's all about the fact that the HIDDEN game is based on the American English. Tires for Tyres, color for colour, and so on. So, think American when playing HIDDEN.

Best wishes.

8 posts

In Marketing Ask For More - Get Your Fair Share!!! in Marketing #Marketing

10 days ago

Very true Sir Bruce Harper.

The one very pillar that any business profit rests on: TURNOVER.
Better to make $1 in 1 million places than make $5 in 1000 places. The more the merrier.

Thank you Sir and best wishes.

6 posts

Lost VP or not in Getting Started #VersaPoints

11 days ago

Hi Lidija C;

Here is what SFI offers on VP transfer:

news.sfimg.com/2018/06/01/new-comp-plan-improvements/EW UNLIMITED VERSAPOINTS TRANSFERS
NEW UNLIMITED VERSAPOINTS TRANSFERS
All VersaPoints will now automatically transfer to the next month (if less than 1500). No more will you have panicked new affiliates at the beginning of new months wondering why their VersaPoints are showing zero! Instead, if less than 1500 VersaPoints are earned, we’ll just automatically transfer the points to the new month so the affiliate can continue, uninterrupted, towards achieving Executive Affiliate status. And, again, this will happen every month automatically.

Special Note: To prevent fraud, to earn EA perks such as Bonus TCredits, qualifying VersaPoints must be earned in the prior 45 days from when commissions are processed.

Hope this helps.

Best wishes.

4 posts

Is good to post here in Suggestion Box #Leadership

12 days ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

59 posts

Request re grammatical correction in Miscellaneous

13 days ago

Very true, Gliceria P.

SFI is of flesh, bones, and blood.
Real people building something great together.
Gery's hands-on management style is very commendable.

To the good of all Zingers .

Best wishes.

9 posts

An amazing achievemnet as a friut of my assistance & support in Recognition #Compensation #Sponsor #Team Building

14 days ago

Hi BENAHMED K.

A great job you're doing with your team.
Congratulations to you and your teammates.

From Iqra J's response:
"thank you so much for all compliments & appreciations for me .
i am really happy but want to mention that its all your support. i already told you before starting that i even didn't know how to give a post on face book . Here in SFI i don't know why i made account by chance . i didn't want to work but here i met you (first great person of my life ) i ever asked you much questions to tease you but you never annoyed at me . This is the reason my today's success. i hope i will move forward with more efforts & with your lovely help .
"
It is obvious that you're appreciated.

Best wishes.

17 posts

Speeding up Knockout Trivia in Suggestion Box #Eager Zebra

15 days ago

Hi Maclinear M.

Patience is the word here. Every game must end and enough time to set up another before it starts. On a similar post as yours a few months ago, it was pointed out the the waiting time between Knockout trivia games used to be longer than it is now. So you see that it may not be as bad as you think. Things are getting better over the years.

Keep on playing and best wishes.

3 posts

Philip Robillard made #7 Top Enroller for 1/7/2019. in Recognition #PSA #Team Building

15 days ago

🎊 Congratulates to the both of you Sirs. Philip is a huge motivator to me and, I believe, to all members of the team. I join you in wishing him and, by extension, everyone in the team great success in year-2019.

Thank you Sir.

5 posts

How To Handle Those Tough Cookies??? in Marketing #Marketing

17 days ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

7 posts

One of the better changes in Miscellaneous #Rewardical

17 days ago

Hi Darko S;

Yes it's a nice new addition to the affiliate homepage. One of the many changes and improvements SFI will always surprise SFIers in 2019.

Happy New Year-2019 and best wishes.

29 posts

High rate of SFI sign up here..... in Miscellaneous #Marketing #Team Building

19 days ago

Very true, Mr. Philip I, about affiliates being recruited from outside their country. This is as a result the of online advertising of our SFI/Tripleclicks gateways. I got a Kenyan affiliate through one of the gateway links.

Best wishes.

29 posts

High rate of SFI sign up here..... in Miscellaneous #Marketing #Team Building

19 days ago

Congratulations, Mr. Philip I.

Increasing growth in new recruits to the SFI in your country is something to celebrate. Diamonds will certainly surface amongst the lot.

Go, Kenya Go!

Best wishes.

12 posts

How you define an Active Affiliate? in Team Building #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

20 days ago

Hi Bijesh N.

All the attributes you mentioned in your post are essential ingredients of what makes the truly Active Affiliates.

"Sales" is king of all to me.

Best wishes, and have a fantastic year.

12 posts

How is E365 Class Champion selected in a Leap year in Miscellaneous #E365

21 days ago

Hello Maclinear M.

In a leap year of 366 days it means we'll have E366 for that year. I guess it's as simple as that.

Best wishes and a Happy New Year.

4 posts

Congratulations to ,Paul Robillard, on advancing to GRAND MASTER in Recognition #Contests #Leadership

21 days ago

🎊 Congratulations to our leader.

Best wishes to the entire team and a great year-2019.

3 posts

Happy new year. in Inspiration/Testimonials

22 days ago

Thank you; Joel M.
Have a blessed year-2019.

4 posts

Rewardicals into Commissions in Compensation #ECA #Rewardical #Sales

22 days ago

10 posts

Tyre Kicker or Tyre Pumpers in Team Building

23 days ago

Good day, Sir Seamus H.

That is life: "Some will, some won't. So what?! Someone's waiting! Next!"
www.sfimg.com/ROS/ROSSwsw?referrer=search

Those that want success will surely put in the required spade work no matter the challenges they face.

Thanks for sharing.

Best wishes and a fulfilling year-2019.

4 posts

Brain Sprint Game(10 or 8?). in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

23 days ago

Hello, SFIers/Zingers,

Playing the Tripleclicks Brain Sprint games, I've come to notice that the number of free games available are not 10 but 8.
Or am I mistaken or missing out something?
Today I lost 3 games and won 5 games. Total of 8 games in all?

Just an observation. Not a complain.

Best wishes.