Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

2x SUPPORT
Steve L.

United States

E365 Champion

20 posts

Astro Auctions overbids in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #Rewardical #TCredits

1 day ago

Hi James.

Not for nothing but unless I am missing it I don't think a win is necessary. I have the A looking badge and when you click on the badge for a description it says...

I have looked for a different badge and so far, no joy.

Be Well,
Steve Lanier

As Always A Motivational Meme

11 posts

It'd be a big help IF... in Suggestion Box #Auto-Delivery #VersaPoints

2 days ago

Hi Boss,

I don't know, how the won subscription is work, when it starts immediately you have paid for it or what.

But if it is a problem, you already have it this month, and want win it for next month is easy do something about.

You have 30 days to pay for your item in Pricebender, so ONLY WAIT PAY IT UNTIL BEGINNING OF NEXT MONTH.

Problem solved.

Very easy.

Best regards
Svend

THANKS for that!

Be Well,
Steve Lanier

11 posts

2 days ago

Hi Robert,

Robert M. posted:
Not to add anything directly constructive to your discussion, but nice Meme!

One of my favorites!

THANKS!

I'm gonna pilfer your meme and add it to the Meme Files... well if that's OK?

Be Well,
Steve Lanier

As Always A Motivational Meme!

11 posts

2 days ago

Hi Bruce,

Sorry seems I haven't explained this right I already have an Auto-Ship setup that I always try to process it first day of the month. Then as I do my dailies and other VP earning tasks I am usually at a BTL soon after. But lets say there is an auction for the 3 month version 4500VP and TCredits for 3 months. Well since I'm already BTL Qualified and close to STL those extra 1500 VP would be better applied to the next month. Does that make sense, I hope?

Be Well,
Steve Lanier

11 posts

2 days ago

Hi Boss,

As the headline says "it'd be a big help if..." when I purchased a 3 month subscription for 125 TCredits and 1500VP every month for 3 or 6 months I could decide if I wanted that subscription to start THIS MONTH or NEXT MONTH.

The only reason I mention this is that right now I don't need those 1500VP but I'd watch those PriceBenders Auctions for those 3 month deals IF I could start that subscription in August because no matter how many VPs I earn in a month I still need to cultivate more EAs and BTL to go Silver or Gold or...

Hope that makes sense if not email me and I'll try to explain it better.

Be Well,
Steve Lanier

19 posts

Results of Astro Auctions in Suggestion Box

2 days ago

Hi Jeannette

I THINK you might be able to do this by just checking the box because that is all that is required. Nothing else at all just tap in that box then tap the claim prizes box.

Keep me posted and if necessary I'll try to figure out something else. BUT THERE IS NO AUDIO CAPTCHA or PICTURE CAPTCHA. Hope this helps.

Be Well,
Steve Lanier

19 posts

3 days ago

Hi Jeannette,

It seems that all the captchas I have done in the ASTRO AUCTIONS are really just clicking in a box and then waiting for it to turn in to a checkmark. Is that something you could see well enough to complete? So far no clickin boxes with street signs and things like that.

Be Well,
Steve lanier

19 posts

3 days ago

Hi Jeannette,

Got a bit sidetracked earlier.

I just wanted to mention that if you ever need something typed so you can listen and I am able to get to it or even if there is a way you can copy and paste it in an email to me, or some other way we can make that happen, I am at your service.

Be Well,
Steve Lanier

(The meme has a picture of a mouse in a helmet facing a mouse trap and it says "There is something to be said about knowing what you want and going after it no matter what")

26 posts

1th in E365 in Getting Started #E365

4 days ago

Hi Snezana,

First, WELL DONE joining SFI! You are at a life changing point if you will stay with SFI AND KEEP WORKING EVERY DAY TO GROW YOUR SFI BUSINESS you will have a business you will be proud to own and offer to others!

Let me suggest a trip to this link ==> www.sfimg.com/E365?tab=prizes

You will find all the rules and prizes you are eligible for each month and yearly as part of your E365 Class. Let me know if you run into problems and I will be more than happy to help you out in any way I can!

Be Well,
Steve Lanier

As Always Here's A Motivational Meme!

14 posts

I love it in Pricebenders #Contests #Pricebenders

4 days ago

Hi Marija,

COSIGN!

I love the speed in Astro Auctions and I COMPLETELY agree on how "addictive" they are and all the "SURPRIZES" that just appear!
The only downside to Astro Auctions is that I can't win them all !

Be Well,
Steve Lanier

As Always Here's A Motivational Meme!

19 posts

4 days ago

Hi Mary,

I COMPLETELY AGREE!

I REALLY hope that didn't sound too like I was complaining, I certainly didn't mean for it to sound that way and if it did please forgive me. I can assure you that if I ever complain there will be no misunderstanding my intentions, so if it just seems I'm complaining I can assure you I'm not, I promise! ANY time I suggest something it is done in hopes of making things better for everyone that calls SFI their online home (those who the first thing they do every morning or the first time they have free time in their day they jump online and head to SFI and do "THEIR CHORES" ! Also I am a big believer that "more info is more better" and more info in one place is even "betterer".

Be Well,
Steve Lanier

As Always A Motivational Meme! This one, particularly in our business, is PARTICULARLY IMPORTANT!

19 posts

4 days ago

Hi SFI Wizards!

First, let me say ASTRO AUCTIONS are AMAZING THINGS that I will participate in DAILY and urge everyone on my team and those NOT on my team to get involved in these wonderful things called Astro Auctions!

But, (yea, I know.) Just a small suggestion for the Dashboard in Astro Auctions. Now you must understand I know nothing of how hard it is to add things or change things once set up so if this is too hard a thing to do feel free to ignore it!
So all that being said I believe that the Dashboard would be a better tool if it also included the winning bid of each auction and the bid "I" made and someday the average bid for that particular item.

Anyways, just a thought and I don't expect anything to be changed in the near term (or even at all) because as with most things new it takes a while to work the all the kinks and unforeseen things out. If I am able to help in ANY way working those kinks and unforeseen things out I am at your service!

Be Well,
Steve Lanier

25 posts

Astro Auctions in Pricebenders #TCredits #TripleClicks

4 days ago

Hi Liezel,

I AGREE! Hope to win today but bidding on Astro Auctions will be a regular DAILY event for me and hopefully my team as well!

It's REALLY hard to find something that is a WIN - WIN - WIN -WIN but as best as I can tell this is a no lose proposition and those you RARELY stumble into in this life so when you do TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THEM!

And I get to say it AGAIN!
CARSON, WELL PLAYED... VERY! WELL! PLAYED! You just keep creating OUTSTANDING PRODUCTS!

Astro Auctions will be great to use and recommend!

Be Well,
Steve Lanier

As Always a Motivational Meme

6 posts

IMHO The Power Of Three Is Key! in Team Building #Auto-Delivery #Leadership #Team Building

6 days ago

Hi Phill,

I kinda got sidetracked, I was coming back to say THANKS for permitting me to use your stuff!

And in case anyone on my team and well... ANYONE ON ANYONE ELSE'S TEAM doesn't know this is what this Forum is put here for! If you aren't taking advantage of what people OFFER here in the FORUM... YOU ARE MISSING a LOT OF FREE SFI & MARKETING EDUCATION!

You never know what you might miss by ignoring this Forum! What if you miss something that CLICKS for you and suddenly you are building a team and growing your Income? I would call ignoring this FORUM... I have a fairly foul mouth truth be told, they're just words we should use them all, BUT I won't here , So I'll put it this way
IF YOU ARE IGNORING THE SFI FORUM YOU ARE LITERALLY IGNORING YOUR FUTURE! WAKE UP AND SPEND TIME EVERY DAY BROWSING THROUGH THE FORUM!

Be Well,
Steve Lanier

As always a motivational meme...

6 posts

A Process Like Making Cheese in Team Building #Getting Started #Sponsor #Team Building

6 days ago

Hi KW,

Spot on and pitch perfect!

Folks if you're not doing what Kimberly suggests YOU are missing a LOT of ways to build your team!

There are MANY ways to market and there are those that you will like and not like so go with those you like and build YOUR TEAM! Or maybe I should say "Go find the cheese YOU like the most"!

Be Well,
Steve Lanier

As always here's a motivational meme...

5 posts

Many Won't Know Who Tim Russert was... in Just For Fun

7 days ago

Hi Aiste,

For those that expressed an interest in watching an Episode or two of MEET THE PRESS with Tim Russert here's a link to watch a LOT! CLICK HERE!

Many will sound kinda irrelevant today but you can see how Meet The Press with Tim was the "Sunday Show" you HAD to do GREAT ON if you ever wanted to run for higher political!

Be Well,
Steve Lanier

5 posts

If I Can Do It, Anyone Can Just By Promoting The Free Gateway.. in Getting Started #Marketing #PSA #Team Building

8 days ago

Hi Tommie,

GRATITUDE! Once again you deliver the goods!

Folks if you aren't putting Tommie's information into action go find a brick wall and bang your head a few times then come back and read Tommie's post again! And if you still aren't using those DIAMONDS OF WISDOM find that same brick wall and repeat!

Seriously, I believe the MAIN point Tommie is making is that lack of funds is NOT an obstacle to success with YOUR SFI BUSINESS! What is an obstacle is the LACK OF EFFORT! All too often people think they are going to be rich and make millions in a week and when they don't they are off to the next shiny object that catches their attention I KNOW because THAT WAS ME and I was an idiot!

Here's the thing to be successful in any business takes time and if you are constantly jumping from one to the next then you'll never find real success. Like I said I KNOW I was that person, I wanted to be rich YESTERDAY and it took a lot of cash and a lot of failures for me to finally see that I needed to find a REAL opportunity commit to it and stick to it LIKE GLUE!

I can't tell you how many of these little nuggets of LEGIT WISDOM Tommie has posted, but EVERY ONE OF THEM should go into your files under "For My Future Team Members" so you can send them these wisdom bombs to help them grow their business! Remember you're not successful unless your team is successful and it takes time and commitment to learn how to teach others how to build a business! I'm still trying to convince Tommie to write a book if it happens I'm buying copies (well I hope he'll give me a few) to give to my team members! You should too!

There are a lot of different ways to be successful with SFI as far as I'm concerned the FREE ADVERTISING way is best!

Anyways, I'll shut up now, if I can ever help anyone just ask and I will certainly try. Won't always be able to help but I can promise to always try!

Be Well,
Steve Lanier

As always here's a motivational meme

6 posts

IMHO The Power Of Three Is Key! in Team Building #Auto-Delivery #Leadership #Team Building

9 days ago

Hi Phill,

First I must mention that even though I'm in the U.S. my favorite TV comes from the UK! Shows like "Are You Being Served", "Allo Allo," "Waking The Dead" "Rebus" the old "Top Gear"... I could go on but I won't...

Anyways, I'm gonna steal your post and add it to my newsletter file... well if that's OK with you?

Seriously, your post is spot on! This business, like every other business, is all about numbers, training and being able to recognize those on your team I call "sponges," they are those that will absorb the training SFI and YOU the Sponsor, provide and put it into action.

THANKS for this post!

Be Well,
Steve Lanier

As Always a motivational meme...

25 posts

How can I be successful in SFI without TCredits? in Getting Started #Sales #TCredits #Team Building

9 days ago

C O S I G N!
Well said James, pitch perfect and spot on!
Charles, eventually, you will WANT to invest in your SFI business.
ALL my earning right now go back into my SFI Business!

25 posts

How can I be successful in SFI without TCredits? in Getting Started #Sales #TCredits #Team Building

9 days ago

Hi Charles,
Welcome to SFI! As someone that has tried a LOT of Online businesses I can tell you that your efforts are rewarded more at SFI than ANY other business I have tried! So NEVER give up, remember ANY new business takes time!

Also, I believe you might be better served to concentrate on earning VersaPoints (VPs) as they determine your rank and your rank determines your earnings. If you will concentrate on turning all the RED TABS on your SFI HOME page GREEN EVERY DAY you'll earn VPs every day. There are 2 that require you to spend a TCredit to turn those GREEN Eager Zebra & Pricebenders so turn those Green when you have TCs and are able to.

Also you MUST enter the T-TIME DRAWING EVERY hour EVERY DAY. You won't win every day BUT you will win more often than you think!

You can also EARN by selling in TripleClicks so look and see what you think might sell on the TripleClicks and list it and see what happens. If it sells use the funds to get you some TCredits and you are on your way!

I ALWAYS try to mention to those new to SFI that we are NOT a get rich next week or month or any kind of quick. You and I both know that there are no such things, right? ANY REAL Business REQUIRES an owner willing to commit to building that business! Here's something to think about, let's say you open a new business selling widgets on Main St in your town would you only go to work for a day or two a week and leave it closed the rest of the week? Of course you wouldn't you'd be up EVERY DAY at dawn getting ready to go to work, and do the best you can to build your Main Street business and work at growing until everything was done that needed done for that day even if you had to work until 2 AM the next morning, right? Well here's the good news! SFI is your silent partner in your NEW SFI Business and they've set you up with a system that's been proven to be successful over & over AS LONG AS someone will work at it EVERY DAY! And since SFI's system is like a finely tuned machine you don't need to work from dawn to dusk. You just need to be able to follow instructions and not be afraid to ask for help when you need it!

I've rambled on too long so I'll shut up now, but if I can ever help feel free to get in touch and I will do what I can to help as, I'm sure, your upline will also do the same!

Again, WELCOME TO SFI you are at a life changing moment will you commit to YOUR SFI Business or will you let the next shiny object distract you from building your SFI business. Remember the more YOU put into YOUR SFI Business the more you will get out of it!

Be Well,
Steve Lanier

I always try to post motivational memes so... here's 3! Was only gonna post 2 but the 2nd mentions S M A R T Goals so I had post the explanation of what S M A R T goals are and how to set those goals. WOW! I'm STILL rambling on here! Sorry for the extended length!

7 posts

Lost the S-Builder in Team Building #Team Building

13 days ago

Hi Subrata,

Since you say "WON" I am going to assume you mean she won it in an auction. So I'm thinking she should check her MEMBER CENTER where she should be able to find all the info she needs to complete the purchase.
There is a lot of information regarding purchases and pretty much everything TripleClicks in the Member Center. If she can't find it there a support ticket is the thing to do.

Be Well,
Steve Lanier

As Always here's a motivational meme!

17 posts

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight... in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

16 days ago

Hi Tommie,

You never cease to amaze me and if I had done what you have done I'd be bragging about it to everyone!

Actually, if I were you I'd write a book about it! Explaining how to "Grow Your Home Based Business the FREE Way!" then send me an autographed copy! Or at least send me a list of your Favorite FREE advertising spots!

Those "gurus that want people to pay them and then pay for advertising" would be livid!

Be Well,
Steve Lanier

As Always here's a motivational meme!

9 posts

You should turn ALL the memes in Marketing aids into... in Suggestion Box #Marketing

17 days ago

Hi Carla,

I meant to get back to you yesterday with something I heard "once upon a time" that likely will go WELL with your book "Go Giver" not certain who said it first but I THINK it was Zig Ziglar. Speaking of Zig Ziglar I can strongly recommend any book from him you can get your hands on!

If you help enough other people get what they want, You can get everything in life you want"

Let me know if I can ever help and will certainly try, I won't always be able to, but I do promise to ALWAYS try!

Be Well,
Steve Lanier

I Always try to post a motivational meme with most of my posts, SO...!

9 posts

You should turn ALL the memes in Marketing aids into... in Suggestion Box #Marketing

18 days ago

Hi Guys,

Note that I did not say CHANGE them all to banners and do away with the memes, those that know me and my posts in the FORUM know that I ALWAYS try to post motivational memes at the end of ALL my forum posts. I would NEVER try to change memes to something else and then delete the memes!

I just believe that IN ADDITION to being memes, they would ALSO make GREAT 468 x 60 banners to use at things like Traffic Exchanges and other places to advertise free on the web.

Most banner ads on traffic exchanges can only be the 468 x 60 size.

Forgive my lack of specifics in my original post I did not meant to confuse.

Be Well,
Steve Lanier

Speaking of memes here's another motivational meme!!