Grab up to 13,000 free, business-boosting CSAs when you advance your rank this month! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

6x SUPPORT
Tatjana K.

Croatia

E365 Champion

15 posts

How to play the new Fox Game, Hidden? in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

1 day ago

Leslie
the game has a hidden word under the fox icon
The goal is to guess which word is being made and to submit a response. Of course you have to write the word in English.
read the rules and explanations
blog.eagerzebra.com/2018/09/19/how-to-play-hidden-official-rules/

24 posts

Builder Bundle (Auto-Delivery)...!? in Miscellaneous #Auto-Delivery #CSA #PSA

3 days ago

Description
Your SFI business works best when there is duplication from generation to generation in your organization. And that's exactly what our Affiliate Builder Bundle is specifically designed to help you do! Created to make duplication simple and easy for all affiliates, the Builder Bundle delivers to you a powerful monthly package of up to 15 new PSAs and CSAs and 100 mighty TCredits--all at a special low price. To make it even more powerful, Builder Bundle also generously includes 350 Rewardicals...and 1500 VP!

The price for this bounteous bundle of goodies is just $59, saving you $9 off the MSRP of $68!

So, for just $1.97 a day (less than the cost of a cup of coffee), you get:

* An EA-qualifying 1500 VP each month!
* 100 Mighty TCredits!
* 8 freshly-generated PSAs and 2 CSAs each month to grow your group!
* 350 Rewardical tokens!
πŸ”½πŸ”½πŸ”½πŸ”½πŸ”½πŸ”½πŸ”½πŸ”½πŸ”½πŸ”½πŸ”½πŸ”½πŸ”½πŸ”½πŸ”½πŸ”½πŸ”½πŸ”½πŸ”½πŸ”½πŸ”½πŸ”½πŸ”½πŸ”½πŸ”½πŸ”½πŸ”½πŸ”½πŸ”½πŸ”½πŸ”½πŸ”½πŸ”½πŸ”½πŸ”½πŸ”½πŸ”½πŸ”½πŸ”½πŸ”½πŸ”½πŸ”½πŸ”½πŸ”½
NOTE: Your 2 Builder Bundle CSAs will be assigned to you immediately. Your Builder Bundle PSAs will begin to arrive the
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
πŸ”½πŸ”½πŸ”½πŸ”½πŸ”½πŸ”½πŸ”½πŸ”½πŸ”½πŸ”½πŸ”½πŸ”½
month following your purchase.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

4 posts

Video regarding initial 'To-Do' for affiliates in Getting Started #Getting Started #Sales #Team Building

6 days ago

for each action and task
o Radu SFI
There are video clips on You Tube
for beginnings, registration, games, auctions, astro auctions, etc ..

10 posts

Auto Delivery Problem in Suggestion Box

8 days ago

go here
www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/
then

And

And

and in October set the auto-delivery you want

152 posts

Step-It-Up September Contest! Win 13,000 CSAs! in SFI News #Contests #CSA #Team Building

9 days ago

Thank you, Mr. Gery
this is a great match.
thank you and SFI for big news.

13 posts

Why I visit Biz Quiz everyday in Miscellaneous #Contests #Rewardical #Team Building

15 days ago

The role of biz quiz is to find the answer. because such members learn about SFI. What is the great significance of SFI is learning, he says.
therefore there is a launch pad of lessons. but a large number of our members are lazy to learn and quotes.

17 posts

i have a particular concern ! in Team Building #Team Building

15 days ago

through your ad
with opti bild 50 or 100%
members are only members of the BTL Statute and have opted-in.
how much I understand your member is on the EA statute and she may not be in the right position. so you do not have a problem. you see depth on your genalogy and you can send each member's mail and offer all the help around the job.
i like Uplin doing it i have a lot of members in the depths who communicate with men because their sponsors do not work.
much success in further work.

7 posts

Opti-build reassignments in Team Building #Leadership #Sales #Team Building

15 days ago

so you can manually through genealogy send any unlimited number of PSAs to each of your members

32 posts

ZackJack Trivia in Miscellaneous #Eager Zebra #Pricebenders

20 days ago

Dbar dan.
the first reward of the king and Asa's crown
It was supposed to be closed 21
and it is incredible to repeat 2 asa Karo in a row again.
it's obviously a bag.

14 posts

If my first PSA goes EA? in Team Building #CSA #PSA #Team Building

22 days ago

each of us here is exactly the cause of duplication.
each member for the EA statute from the SFI company gets a prize of 10 tc and CSA.
with 100vp for each member statute
but earning goes from tripleclick sales. for each purchased product of your PSA, CSA, and PRM member you and your members with the above statutes you have all the benefits of earnings, RST, TCrediti, Psa members, etc.
Read the earnings plan. on your black tabs and Launch pads are all about SFI work and earnings. SFI is quoted to do and enter. a lot of success.

21 posts

How to earn money in Compensation #Astro Auctions #E365 #PSA

25 days ago

Welcome to SFI.
About SFI business
from the sponsor. very important communication.
announcing a business opportunity. work with new members. advertise TripleClicks store, auction, game. SFI must advertise. how did you join SFI?
By advertising I did so.
As more members, customers and business, SFI will thrive.

12 posts

EA rank by redeeming RTs for VPs in Team Building #TCredits #Team Building #VersaPoints

about 1 month ago

The EA Statute requires 1500 VP from Accreditation VP (First, Daily Tasks, etc.
and for the rank EA is obtained 10 TCredita and 10 CSA.
but without new members l, PRM members have no earnings. without the BTL, STL ...
no team has no progress. The EA statute in the way of achieving RTD has no progress.

19 posts

Readers are leaders - read about leaders that read daily! in Team Building #Leadership #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Dear Colleagues, how any one member thinks about building their job if they do not read, learn, advertise, and teach their members. but without learning and working there is no PRM, CSA, PSA members no profit.
seriously consider serious work at SFI.

9 posts

Do we have a new SFI video that we are allowed to use? in Marketing #Getting Started #Marketing #Sales

about 1 month ago

on the Youtube channel you have video url for each action in SFI.
for example
enter how to advertise Tripleclicks and get lots of videos on that subject. etc.

16 posts

A suggestion for Astro Auctions in Suggestion Box #Astro Auctions #Eager Zebra

2 months ago

I'm sitting down and Mr. Gery would be a lot of help to have Astro at PB

24 posts

Are You Surprised That I’m Still A GTL Using Free Advertising? in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

2 months ago

Mr.
Your right to behave as you wish
but my point is that you will never have any cooperation when you hide behind a mask and a false name and you will never be a motivator or a person who would listen to your advice.
I miss the reason why you hide behind the mask and the idle name if you are so successful as you claim.

226 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Samir Hasanspahic! in Recognition

2 months ago

Only persistent and worthwhile and desiring success know the goal.
I congratulate you on the heart of the first anniversary of the SFI and the E365 wonders of the competition.
I wish you many more successful years in SFI.

2 posts

Why are you in the SFI? in Inspiration/Testimonials

2 months ago

I support
communication is important in this business
read
www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/Lesson?id=22
learning and advertising our Tripleclick products
read

www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/Lesson?id=80

5 posts

To start working in Getting Started

3 months ago

Bravo Aiste
Of course the team is with you. and I, as your sponsor, will provide you with every support and help work in SFI. work, training and advertising bring success. praise what you are a part of my team. you have been excited about work and progress in SFI. Congratulations.

24 posts

A Question that Needs Answering in Team Building #Team Building

3 months ago

Eugene W.
simply explained
without the EA Statute 1500 VP is unable to make a profit. each SFI member if he or she wants a profit must achieve a minimum EA statute. and there are ways to make it without investment but without the need to work should be advertised to bring PSA CSA PRM members and customers. Let a member read the launc drop lesson
www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/Lesson?id=70

74 posts

Any guesses for 10th of July? in Miscellaneous #Eager Zebra

3 months ago

I'm confident that the word is a new product for building our business and that product or package will launch us into the universe.
I have much curiosity and expect news.

25 posts

Removal of Co-sponsor. in Team Building #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

3 months ago

you just worried about rating your CO sponsor or you were left without a CO sponsor check under my upli
www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/upline here you can see who your sponsor is and who the CO sponsor and my Upline the evaluated CO sponsors were announced to be abolished for the new program news.sfimg.com/2018/06/01/new-comp-plan-improvements/