Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

2x SUPPORT
Maríya B.

Spain

11 posts

A very small guidance to New Affiliates in Getting Started #Getting Started

2 months ago

Dear Bupathy N ,

Amaizing and very useful post for all of us!
I will sent a link with your Must-read post to all of my Team!

Thank you so much for sharing!

9 posts

Lucky, Lucky Gene in Recognition #Leadership #Pricebenders

3 months ago

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!

8 posts

VersaPoint Ledger and It's value to your SFI Business in VersaPoints #Getting Started #Marketing #PSA

3 months ago

Dear Horace,

Many thanks for sharing, very useful post!!!

30 posts

What Do You Really, Really, Really Want? in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Marketing

3 months ago

Dear Ray,

GREAT POST!!!

Many thanks for sharing!

52 posts

Team "Leaders" in Suggestion Box #Leadership #Team Building

4 months ago

WELL SAID, Dear Mick!

I am feeling the same as You, as most of my downliners are my friends and some of them have more experience than me.........
Many thanks for your great post!:

60 posts

How I calculate my ROI investing on PSAs in Team Building #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

4 months ago

Dear Fabrizio,

As always, your post is an awesome, simple, very well explained and so useful!!!

Thank you so much for sharing

Best wishes

Mariya

5 posts

It is so easy purchasing with bitcoins!!!!! in Sales #Sales #TripleClicks

4 months ago

Dear all,

After a great announsment of BITCIONS Payment in SFI, today I have done my first purchase with them and it was just an amazing experience!!! It is so easy to do! I am very happy!

I really recommend this pay option to all Bitcoin lovers!

Once again, THANK YOU SO MUCH to Gery and all SFI staff!

160 posts

Bitcoin is back at TripleClicks! in SFI News #Sales #TripleClicks

4 months ago

BRAVO!!!!!!!!!

Thank you so much!!!!

For me it is an AMAZING NEWS!!!!

I will buy some TCD right now!

SFI IS THE BEST!!!

93 posts

Real Facebook Profiles are essential to grow the business in Suggestion Box #Sales #Sponsor #Team Building

4 months ago

Dear Fabrizio,

For me, your post is very useful and I am totally agree with you.

My experience with my PSA's and also with other SFI Members is just AMAZING!

It's like You said: "It's about normal person to person communication as everybody does every single day with other people. It's the same reason why Facebook was built for."!!!!!!!!!

Many thanks for sharing

Best wishes

Mariya

27 posts

this is how to catch FLASH in auctions for FREE TC CREDITS in Pricebenders #Pricebenders

4 months ago

Dear Svjetlana,

Thank you so much for sharing such useful information with all of us!

I have never tried to do this, but now I will do thanks to you!!!

Have a lovely day

Best wishes

Mariya

19 posts

What were your prime Goal at the stage of your EA status? in Getting Started #Getting Started

4 months ago

Dear AI M,

My main goal never depends of my status, is always the same:

"First of all, be proud and show your proud to be part of this Great Company, create duplication being an awesome Sponsor/Co-sponsor for your Team and always be ready to help them with their SFI Business, promote SFI&TC Store as much as possible in order to growth your own business and SFI Business in general!!!"

Hope this help you.

Best wishes and welcome to SFI Business!!!

Mariya

59 posts

The Awesome Earnings benefits of being at least BTL rank at SFI in Miscellaneous #Compensation #PSA

4 months ago

Dear Teresa,

Your post is the MUST-READ POST for all of u!
Many thanks for sharing.

Great Job!!!

34 posts

My member and I in Recognition

4 months ago

Dear Tanjana, congratulations to both of you!!!
Great job!

18 posts

Starting an SFI Home Business in Getting Started #Getting Started #Sales #Sponsor

4 months ago

Dear Horace,

Thank you so much for your very useful post!

I really like to come here at SFI Forum as here we also can learn a lot and find very useful information!!!

Have a nice weekend!
Mariya

20 posts

I can't understand those who sing in and .... in Team Building #CSA #PSA #Team Building

4 months ago

Dear Keneisha,

Thank you for your such motivation response, but as I said in my post I am not frustrating... I have just to share my fillings with all active SFI Team Members...

When I have started with SFI, I have had a really difficult situation:

-my husband had an accident on his work, so he was on a health leave on his job.... he had the reabilitation... I am not sure how to say this in english, what I mind, he had every day a medical car waiting to get him to a special medical treatmends.....
So one day, when my husband was downstairs, he received from his Work the sertification fired him letter.....
He was very, very, very sad... and Iwas worried about his health in this moment.....

Then, two weeks later, my 23 years son was also fired....

And I had to work very hard in order to be abble to paid all the bills....
What I wanted to say is, that many people just search in internet free income, but they did not work... as all of us....

So, as you can seee, I am not complain.... my health is also not good, but I am here, I am working everyminutes I can!!!

I am support all of my Team... they did not reply to me,but I am hete for all of the doubt ot he they m

20 posts

I can't understand those who sing in and .... in Team Building #CSA #PSA #Team Building

4 months ago

Dear Grantley,

Thanks, thank you so much for your beautiful worlds!!!!!

Have an amazing weekend!

20 posts

4 months ago

Dear all,

Thank you so much to all of you for your support and help and advises!!!

You are amazing people, this is the best part of SFI, SFI FORUM, where you can came and said what do you think or filling and in instance you have a lot of SFI Team ready to help you with your doubt......

Many thanks to be here, to all of you, for your help and support

Have a lovely weekend!
Mariya

20 posts

4 months ago

Dear all SFI Team Members,

Today I was thinking about all of my Team members.
I am here from 25th of January 2017, the English language is not easy to me, but I am doing my best every day, because for me the SFI is the best company in the world! Believe me, I have tried a lot, but any of the promised was the truth.....
Here we have everything: training, advertising, matching VP, etc.... You know this better than me!
So, every day I am asking myself why almost all of my Team sing in and then never come back???
This is not frustrating for me as I know that with the persistent and working every day, I will reach my financial wealth, but I ask myself, what this people think? That the money growth on the trees, that only signing in they will earn money, that someone will give them money for doing nothing, ......... sorry but I can't understand those persons...
I have over 200 Team members, but only one of them, Jason, who are really interesting and appreciate all the free things that SFI gives us!!!!!
And I am very happy for the first time to find someone as Jason!
We speak almost every day, we have a very healthy and friendly relationship, so I can't complain....
I am very happy, satisfied, proud, etc. to be part of this great SFI Family!
Many thanks to read this and I am so sorry about my English!

Have a nice weekend to all of SFI Fellow Members and also to Gery and to his Team!!!

Best wishes,
Mariya

665 posts

Localvantia Pre-Launch! in SFI News #Sales #TripleClicks #VersaPoints

4 months ago

Dear Gery,

An amazing idea!!!!
Many thanks to thinking in all of us, SFI Affiliates!!!!
I am very proud to be part of this GREAT COMPANY!!!

Best wishes,
Mariya

22 posts

When do you realize this is a real business? in Getting Started #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

4 months ago

Dear John,

How wonderful is your post!!!
Very inspiring!!!
I will sent the link with your post to all my team members, as this post must to be read by everyone!

Thank you so much for sharing and have a good start of the week!

27 posts

A summary of what you can do at SFI to become successful! in Getting Started

5 months ago

Dear Tom,

Thank you so much for such useful post!!!

I will sent an email to all my team with a link to your post as it is must to be read by all of them!

Have a nice day.

Best wishes,

Mariya

18 posts

3 basic and simple rules of success...!! in Miscellaneous

5 months ago

Hi Zarmish

Great reminder!!!

I will sent the link with your post to all of my new team, they need to read this 3-step simple plan.

Have a lovely day!

Mariya

4 posts

Congratulation, Jason Leavitt for qualifying as EA! in Recognition #Leadership #PSA #Team Building

5 months ago

Dear SFI Team,

Today I am very happy to announce that one of my Team has achive EA status.

Congratulations Jason!!!!

You are Awesome! Glad to have you as my team member!

Keep up the great work!

27 posts

Logging in Daily!! in Getting Started #Contests #Getting Started #VersaPoints

5 months ago

Dear Hector,

Very useful post, many thanks for sharing!

I have sent the link with your post to all of my Team!

Have a nice day

Best wishes,
Mariya