Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Kevin G.

Kenya

7 posts

Time Machine - In it to Win it in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

4 months ago

How do I win the Eager Zebra game "Time Machine" is it predictable?

15 posts

Need some free advert sites in Marketing #Marketing #TripleClicks

4 months ago

Place your ads in categories such as, Business Opportunities, Work At Home, Home Business, MLM, and the like. Do not post ads in unrelated categories.

49 posts

Happy Birthday Gery! in Recognition #Leadership #Sponsor

5 months ago

HBD Gery may you have many more

8 posts

what keeps me going in Eastern Africa #Getting Started

5 months ago

The time has come to be more serious about your SFI business something to my opinion that will give each and everyone of the freedom we all seek of for a long time the fact did change and things are getting very better and promising than ever before and in process a lot of us will become millionaires and proceed in helping family and friends by creating jobs and a lot of streams of income
Keep up the good work Remmy
Kevin

7 posts

Your team equals your dream! in Miscellaneous #Leadership #Team Building

6 months ago

I believe that being a good team leader is equivalent to being a good teacher and your team is the backbone of your success.

Build a strong team in SFI and success will be achieved.

24 posts

Updated Welcome Letter From Andy in Team Building #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

7 months ago

Andy this is a great welcome message, even though its long it gives new sfi affiliates a feel of whats going on and takes them straight into action.
Thanks for sharing

206 posts

Localvantia has launched! in SFI News #Localvantia #Rewardical

9 months ago

Congrats on the launch