Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Fernanda Maria S.

South Africa

E365 Champion

41 posts

Doubt In My Mind in Miscellaneous #Contests #E365

about 1 month ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

17 posts

Is Your Voice A Dead Fish Or A Live Wire??? in Marketing #Marketing

2 months ago

Hi Mr Bruce Harper,

Excellent reading material, it is a perfect piece of advise to give our team affiliates. I hope you do not mind if I share this forum piece with my team, specially the ones that I feel still do not believe it can happen and what a wonderful business we are in.

Good luck with your business and once again thank you for sharing this with us

Kind regards

Fernanda Sampaio

23 posts

What kind of Sponsor are you? I can't stand you. in Team Building #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

3 months ago

Hi Sangoh,

I am sorry to disagree with you but all sponsor's should be what you say but unfortunately some of those sponsor's are not like that at all.

I talk by experience on the side that I have a few CSA's that never spoken to their sponsors because they are too busy to help out.

I am not trying to run anyone down but if you are a sponsor then please do take care of your affiliates, do not leave them to their own faith or to their co-sponsors. I know we are here to help each other so what are you waiting for?

I am very fortunate that I have a wonderful sponsor and I thank him in my mind everyday, so sponsors that are out there and not doing anything, wake up and start looking after your affiliates, don't wait for their co-sponsors to do your work.

Thank you

Fernanda Sampaio

302 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Fernanda Sampaio! in Recognition

4 months ago

Mr Gery,

First of all I would like to congratulate you on such a great online business. I am newly retired and always wondered what I would do to add to my pension, until one day I read Edward Knott advert and decided to have a look and see if this was what I was looking for. Well a Year later here I am been congratulated and all I can say is thank you firstly to you, then Edward Knott, all my PSA's some hardworkers others just sitting there and making my team look pretty with many names and then my CSA's for been there as well. Also could not forget one very special lady, Angie Vermeuleun which I do not know her but she is my upline and everytime I went up with the business she was there congratulating me onwards. This business is for people that care about others and that is where I fit in so well. I love people and would love to make everyone successful, only if they would listen but I am still here and hopefully for many years to come.

Once again thank you to each and everyone of you, without you all it would not have been possible.

Kind Regards
Fernanda Sampaio

29 posts

Help: The 'Keep a PSA going' technique in Team Building #Leadership #PSA #Team Building

4 months ago

Hi Praise,

First of all you need to lead by example, log in daily do your daily to do list, send out e-mails, always have a vision, a dream a desire to succeed and you will make it. Motivate your team the way you would like to be treated or have been treated by your sponsor and believe in what you are doing. We have bad days and when those come along chat to someone else that you work with within SFI and be there for your team no matter what.

Good luck and see you at the top Praise.

12 posts

Will i be charged for a new payoneer card? in Compensation

7 months ago

Hi Gloria,

Just wait a few days more, mine was due to have arrived end of October begining of November and it has now arrived, a bit late but it is here.

When they say expected to arrived at such a date, because we in Africa sometimes it takes a little longer. Give it another week or two and then decide what you want to do.

Good luck

Fernanda

32 posts

About to be overtaken in rank by my PSA in Miscellaneous

8 months ago

Hi Mohammed,

I am not an expert in this business has yet, still have a lot to learn, but I am under the impression that for you to succeed you need to help others to be successful. So if he overtakes you in rank, what a pleasure. He is working hard and also helping you been successful, in time you will achieve success. Just do your work, motivate your team, work with them and help them.

I am almost in the same boat as you but I wish my PSA all the luck in the world in been successful, she deserves it because she is a hard worker. I am not saying am not a hard worker. Our boat will come in time and we can all be successful in this wonderful business. So good luck and keep on working towards your goals and never give up
Regards

Fernanda Sampaio

16 posts

We are the best.. :) in Team Building #Team Building

10 months ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

7 posts

My PSA become EA in Recognition #PSA #Team Building

10 months ago

Great news Diana,

Congratulations on the achievement

23 posts

Silver Team Leader because of the PSA of my PSA? in Team Building #Team Building

10 months ago

Congratulations on your great achievement, also shows you what a great company we are working with, without sometimes looking at our genealogy from all angles these wonderful opportunities roll our way.

Well done and keep on working because our rewards come to us somehow.

Regards

Fernanda Sampaio

9 posts

Few team leaders in India in Team Building #Leadership

10 months ago

Hi Rajneesh,

If ever you find the answer to your question, please do share with us, because I have about 1/3 of my team is made up of affiliates from India and they do not work. So you been from India set the example and become a leader, maybe like that there will be more leaders from your country.

Wish you all the success in your business venture and keep us posted.

Regards

Fernanda

12 posts

Team building in Getting Started #Team Building

11 months ago

Hi Hloniphani,

When I think about the biggest problems is yes the people that come into your team and expect to make a fortune straight away, well I opted to be frank with them the moment they respond to me and I get them on chat. I tell them straight that if they are here to make a quick buck then they must look elsewhere but if they are prepared to work and build a profitable business from scratch and in the long term be financially well off then this is the place for them. You will see that there are the ones that do the initial work and then you do not see them again and there are the few that will stick with you for life.

This is a numbers game, so we will always have the huge idle side and the few that will run with you to the top.

Good luck with your team building my friend.

Regards

Fernanda Sampaio

20 posts

25 PSAs in Ask Gery

11 months ago

Hi Anel,

Just wanted to find out if you managed to get all of your PSA. Well I am still waiting for some of mine. I purchased 2 packs of 25 and also have a Bonus Builder, so in total I should get 58 and so far I have only received 30 so I am still waiting for another 28 days and month end is in a few days.

Would be interesting to find out if you did get yours in total.

Regards

Fernanda Sampaio (Nanda)

13 posts

"SFI Tutorial | What to-do? How to-do-it?" in Team Building #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

11 months ago

Dear Kazi,

Thank you so much for the info it is much appreciated, we sometimes do not think on going to look for further information and it takes someone else to open up your eyes to other options.

Wish you all the success in your SFI business venture and keep on sharing with all of us information gathereed.

Regards

Fernanda Sampaio

24 posts

What motivates me to be a team leader? in Team Building #Getting Started #Leadership #Sponsor

11 months ago

Thanks John for an enlightening write up and I totally agree with you all the way. I do have a much smaller team most probably compared with yours and I do have a few that are keen to learn and go forward, then comes the 90% that either do not understand how SFI and the ones that do not want to understand, how does one get them involves and working in this wonderful business, that can offer them so much in return for some of their time and a small investment if they can afford it?
No one must tell me that they have no time, because if they have desire they will find the time.
I wish you all the success in the world and keep on writting because anything that we read in these forum's are very informative, motivating and we do learn a lot from reading them.

Kind Regards

Fernanda Sampaio

69 posts

50,000 unassigned CSAs in Ask Gery #CSA #Team Building

11 months ago

Hi Fellow Affiliates,

I was wondering if anyone would be able to help. On the 7th July 2017 placed an order for 2 packs of 25 PSA that was on the special price of $21. To today been the 14th I have only received 1 PSA. Is this right or should I have already received more then 1. After all I am getting 50 PSA so how long does one have to wait. I did write to support and asked but they said I would have to contact Tripleclicks and find out why they have not started sending them to me. Can anyone share some light on my question. The other months they were sent in the next couple of days, this time it is taking a long time so just wondering. Also placed another order for the 50TC to get 50 CSA but that was only done today. so therefore I will wait to receive them. In case anyone is wondering the payment did go through from my paypal account.

Any replies will be most welcome. Also I do not know where to contact Tripleclicks.

Regards

Fernanda Sampaio

204 posts

Presenting…Class Cash! in SFI News #Contests #Getting Started

11 months ago

Good morning Mr Geri,

That sounds great, just one question which will affect a lot of Affiliates, what happens to the ones that are been paid on a monthly basis their share of the $100, does that continue or falls away?

Thank you so much for always trying to improve the business, it is much appreciated.

Regards

Fernanda Sampaio

14 posts

Shortening Auction Time in Pricebenders #Contests #Pricebenders

12 months ago

Hi Oche O,

What a great suggestion, I totally agree with you, I used to bid on auctions and now I just go there to get my 2xd 10 MRP, do not have the time to waste and sit and look at the auctions.

If that happened then who knows, we might all be there more often, I rather take the time that I used to sit and bid on the autions to learn new things, read more threads and try and get a bit more knowledgeable about SFI.

Good luck to you and your business Uche O.

Regards

Fernanda Sampaio

25 posts

SFI is GOOD! in Getting Started #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

12 months ago

Hi Ian,

Wow Ian you have just made my day with your letter, I was starting to feel very despondent, like I was the only one working this wonderful business, and the more i tried the less things were happenning, I had said to myself what am I doing wrong here, why is it that I cannot move forward and then your letter arrives like a miracle and it made me realise that am one of the people that want to be first too, not second. So why is it that people can be so blind and not see what they have in front of them?

I am not going to give up no matter what and in my team I have now 308 affiliates and if I tell you that only maybe 3 are working the business is a lot. I do know that to get that precious gem I need to go thru the numbers. People wake up and smell the beautiful roses around you all.

All the best for your future Ian and once again thank you so much for your wonderful letter. Deserves a 5 star for making my day.

15 posts

How much time SFI will take to exchange 1 CSA ? in Getting Started #CSA

12 months ago

Hi Pankaj,

Normally it does not take too long. I am hoping that you will be luckier then a lot of us because I have exchanged a lot of CSAs and none of them have been active. So sometimes you wonder if it is not better just not to do the exchange.

If you going to have a sleeping CSA on your downline, why change it? You will most probably get another sleeping one.

Well good luck with your exchanges

Regards

Nanda Sampaio

21 posts

Hold The Rope in Team Building #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

about 1 year ago

Hi Kathy,

Also enjoyed that thread and it is so true, every now and again we need a bit of motivation and who else to find it when you feeling down and despondent, go to anyone in your upline and seek that pep talk and motivation, don"'t just give up.

We work so hard to achieve our dream and together we will get there and show the world what we made of, we are strong, motivated, hard workers and we will see all our other colleagues from around the world that did not give up on their dream.

Which business is what a lot of people call smooth sailing, is there such a business, yes maybe the ones that inherit a good company from family and has been running for many years, well if you do not have a daddy that can give you that, then lets work ourselves and prove to the world that we can do it because we have it in ourselves to achieve.

So dear fellow affiliates, don't just give up, give yourselves a change before throwing in the towel.

Good luck to everyone

Regards

Nanda Sampaio

59 posts

The Awesome Earnings benefits of being at least BTL rank at SFI in Miscellaneous #Compensation #PSA

about 1 year ago

Hi Teresa,

Thank you so much for the great write, even thought I feel it is a bit long, but whoever wants to succeed in this business, will do very well and it will help them if they read this.

Thank you for sharing with us and good luck in your business .

Regards

Nanda Sampaio

17 posts

Support response on tickets in Ask Gery #Sales #TripleClicks

about 1 year ago

Hi Christo,

I am in the same boat, have sent a message to Support a week ago, this was done after I spoke to my sponsor and he suggested that I send a message to support. Well to today I have not received a reply. Why is this?

My question was why do some photos of achievers appear on growth page and some do not? Is there a criteria to who appears or not? Just something that I would like to understand.

Do you know how exciting it is to achieve something and be mentioned? It is like a motivation to carry on and achieve your next goal. It makes one feel good about their achievement.

Please respond because it will nice for my two ladies in my team to get a explanation .

Regards

Fernanda Sampaio

30 posts

Discouragement in Getting Started #Getting Started

about 1 year ago

Hi Oluwasegun,

What a lovely way to describe our business, I really enjoyed reading your description of our business and so true what you have said in it, how many of us have felt like you and we keep on because we believe in what we are doing. The only problem I have found is that sometimes we are so eager and we do not realise our mistakes that we are making over and over again, until one day we realise that it is not done that way but this way. By then you have wasted some time which to all of us is very precious but I feel it is never too late to learn from your mistakes and take your business to the next level. So dear Affiliate go that extra mile and you know deep down that you are going to be very successful in your business no matter how long it takes you to make it.

Cheers!!!!

18 posts

How to marketing for more PPA & PSA in Marketing #Leadership #Marketing #PSA

about 1 year ago

Hi AI M,
Thank you so much for the interesting and very informative piece of written information. Do you mind if I share this with my Team?

I feel that am useless doing sales but with this information, am going to study it and who knows what will happen next.

All the best for the future and keep on writting and sharing your successes with us all.

Regards

Nanda Sampaio