Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

41x SUPPORT
Uche .

Nigeria

E365 Runner Up

248 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Faiza Music! in Recognition

21 hours ago

Congratulations to you Champion of your E365 class as you emerged Champion am believing that you can achieve a better idea of the SFI business in the future

262 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Sandra Milasevic! in Recognition

2 days ago

Congratulations to you Champion of your E365 class as you emerged Champion am believing that you can achieve a better idea of the SFI business in the future

13 posts

SFI Said The Truth in Nigeria #CSA #PSA

2 days ago

Hello Morgan,

Your post is quite encouraging as it is motivating, I on my part have done same as you did making me to sometimes get discouraged bringing such question as should I continue or quit.

But I believe in SFI and what it stands for so I chose to remain and wait for the day it will be to me as it happened to you today.

Congratulations and wishing you more good tidings.

234 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Guy Landre! in Recognition

3 days ago

5 posts

New affiliates not showing online in Team Building #Leadership #PSA #Team Building

3 days ago

Hello Lucky,

Mover's are affiliates or PSAs in your team that are doing fine by earning versa points and it is arranged in your mover's page according to how high the numbers of versa points the have earned.

Just continue to recruit PSAs and as they earn versa points they will appear on your mover's page

266 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Sheila Johnson! in Recognition

4 days ago

21 posts

team building by advertising in Team Building #Marketing #Team Building

4 days ago

Actually, there is nothing you are missing , it is just that that is the way it is, you will have to continue posting your adverts continuously.

288 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Jadranka Velickovic! in Recognition

5 days ago

291 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Natasa Dimevska! in Recognition

6 days ago

5 posts

Team Building in Compensation #Team Building

7 days ago

Yes , team building is one of the strong bases canvassed by all leaders and big earners in SFI as the right process of big earning in SFI.

It is therefore necessary that all affiliates should as a matter of fact embark on team building with all seriousness it deserves and it can not be over emphasized .

Thanks for your post Nijaz

278 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Nkechi Njoku! in Recognition

7 days ago

Congratulations Nkechi for emerging as the E365 Champion of your class , am believing this will make you work harder for the future challenges in SFI Enterprise .

273 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Sophie Morgan! in Recognition

9 days ago

Congratulations to you new E365 class champion, hope this will motivate you to achieve greater height in all your endeavors in the SFI business in future

254 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Daniel Waisanen! in Recognition

10 days ago

2 posts

What do you win in the E365 Entrepreneur Challenge? in Western Africa #Contests #E365 #Leadership

10 days ago

Hello Thomas,

This is what you stand to win or gains as you participate in the E365 Class Competition : www.sfimg.com/E365?tab=prizes. Click to learn.

248 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Oyekunle Adesope! in Recognition

11 days ago

253 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Edward Miraflor! in Recognition

12 days ago

8 posts

Team Building with SFI in Team Building #Getting Started #Sponsor #Team Building

12 days ago

It can not be over emphasized that it is a fact that SFI has provided it's Affiliates all the necessary tools to work the SFI business.

The fact remains that it is up to all affiliates to put the tools available into useful purpose, being lazy will not yield any affiliate any commission and that means no income. I believe we should all take advantage of SFI to improve our income.

242 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Mark York! in Recognition

12 days ago

Congratulation to you the new E365 champion of your class and I hope this achievement will move you to try to achieve more higher in your future SFI endeavours.

260 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Carla Mcgregor! in Recognition

13 days ago

271 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Deborah Swival! in Recognition

15 days ago

238 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Subrata Saha! in Recognition

16 days ago

65 posts

Suggestions for my two problems in Suggestion Box #PSA

16 days ago

Hello Milorad,

I do not agree with you that we are working for SFI , I will rather say SFI provided us a platform to do marketing, recruit Affiliates (PSA) play online games and much more.

Haven said that, we all have a choice to play the games or not on daily basis. If you advertise and make sales you earn commissions as stated by SFI, that means if some one gives you some items to sale and earn profit, if you sell you earn but if you could not convince any one to buy you will return the item and will not ask for profit or income.

But I do see reason in you asking that CSAs bought should not be lost for any reason whether you attain EA or not in a month, there is sense in that but it is left for President Gerry to give it a second look and probably allow it to help encourage Affiliates to build a strong team.

We are all in this together and it has not been easy scaling through.

244 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Dragan Bakic! in Recognition

17 days ago

6 posts

Prestige domain in Team Building #Marketing #Sales #Team Building

17 days ago

You can use your custom domain in all types of marketing including email, Web banners, print media ads, garments, automobile banners, billboards, and more. No longer will you need to use an arcane, hard-to-remember Web address with long and easy to mis-type numbers!

Yes this I have done and has continued to do with mine and gradually results are positive.

3 posts

Readers are Leaders in Nigeria #Leadership

17 days ago

It baffles me that when a simple question is posted on the Nigerian Forum you will find virtually none or at most very few Affiliates getting the right answer, rather in most cases what we see is congratulations to me for ,,,,,,,, .

This will definitely affect the leadership qualities of the concerned Affiliates who have not bordered to study SFI Launchpad Lessons as well as those who do not learn from forum posts and importantly , those who do not read SFI regular news threads.

Please, my co Nigerian Affiliates read as to be LEADERS !! and apply what you read to grow your SFI business and duplicate yourselves in your PSAs. The Forum is not for your self promotion, if you answer correctly in forum posts you earn forum 'likes'. . Good luck to all.