Grab up to 13,000 free, business-boosting CSAs when you advance your rank this month! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

43x SUPPORT
Uche .

Nigeria

E365 Runner Up

166 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Musbau Aderemi Adegoke! in Recognition

7 hours ago

Congratulations to you Champion of your E365 class as you emerged Champion am believing that you can achieve a better idea of the SFI business in the future

221 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Michael Anderson! in Recognition

2 days ago

Congratulations to you Champion of your E365 class as you emerged Champion am believing that you can achieve a better idea of the SFI business in the future

5 posts

Shipping of purchases in Nigeria #Auto-Delivery #Compensation

3 days ago

Hello Sharon,
If you purchase a digital product, you will immediately get it delivered to your SFI account , but if you purchased a non digital product then it will be delivered to the address you supplied without a failure.

207 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Edith Okocha! in Recognition

4 days ago

Congratulations Edith, for emerging as the E365 champion of your class, am proud of you and I believe emerging champion will make you strive for greater heights in all your future endeavours in SFI.

215 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Marilyn Cabcaban! in Recognition

5 days ago

27 posts

Which Tab Is More Excited? in Miscellaneous

6 days ago

Hello Navanithe, My response to your post will be solely my own approach, I have a duty to turn all my tabs green in order to earn my maximum points, so, I feel bad whenever am not able to turn all tabs green either by not having enough TCREDITS to do so or for whatever reasons.

I am excited turning all tabs green because I see it as a task that must be done..

227 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Goran Pehar-Ljoljić! in Recognition

6 days ago

Congratulations Goran, as you emerge as a new champion of your class of E365 competition am believe and urging you to strive to achieve a greater height in all of your future SFI endeavours

223 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Clemencia Laroa! in Recognition

7 days ago

Congratulations , Clemencia, I hope as you emerged champion it will spur you to work harder to achieve greater heights in all your future SFI endeavours.

8 posts

What am I doing wrong in Astro Auctions? in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

9 days ago

Hello Victoria, Astro Auction is a game thing where mother luck plays a vital role. I will advice you continue playing and some day will win.
I have played severally and am satisfied with some prices am winning while waiting for the BIG one. Just keep playing! !

215 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Blane Robinson! in Recognition

9 days ago

Congratulations to you Champion of your E365 class as you emerged Champion am believing that you can achieve a better idea of the SFI business in future

220 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Ronald Erskine! in Recognition

10 days ago

211 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion JENNY JULIES! in Recognition

12 days ago

194 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Karen Opiela! in Recognition

13 days ago

214 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion ERNEST OBIBA AKORLI! in Recognition

14 days ago

Congratulations Ernest for emerging the E365 champion of your SFI class competition and I believe that this will spur you to achieve a greater height all every other of your future SFI endeavours.

250 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Al Martens! in Recognition

15 days ago

218 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion CHARLES OBINGENE! in Recognition

17 days ago

188 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Karen Stoyles! in Recognition

18 days ago

16 posts

Importance of T-Time contest in Miscellaneous #Contests

19 days ago

Yes T-Time hourly game has really been very useful to us all especially in times of need .
On my part, I have won severally and those winnings have been tremendously useful when I needed them most.

So everyone keep playing and winning !!.

205 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion melodie higgins! in Recognition

19 days ago

Congratulations Melodie for winning the E365 class competition of your SFI team members and am hoping that this will spur you to achieve more greater heights in future

8 posts

How many products have you sold in Nigeria #Sales

21 days ago

Hello Chimezirim,

I suppose you are being curious but I can assure you that many Affiliates are making sale through online advertising, for example if you click on snapshot of some affiliates you will see the badge of top sellers and so on.

But I will suggest you lay your emphasis on how to learn and market online, of course that is where the most monthly commissions come from.

Learn more here : www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/Lesson?id=19

224 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Paul Preston! in Recognition

21 days ago

Congratulations to you E365 champion of your class and I believe this will motivate you to achieve more in all your SFI future endeavours,

Once again I congratulate and wish you well.

229 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Slavjanka Petrusheva! in Recognition

22 days ago

207 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Kiranbhai Sheth! in Recognition

23 days ago

12 posts

this goes out to ahmed sharmis. in Western Africa

24 days ago

Fellow Nigerian Affiliates, we must try to understand what we all have come to SFI enterprise to do, and to me what we are here for is to earn DOLLARS.

It is so nice we grow in rank but what I think that will sustain us to stay long in this venture is to earn DOLLARS. So my question is are you earning enough DOLLARS? , if NO, then work harder.

So many old Affiliates were once excited by ranks but today they have all almost gone , have you asked yourself WHY?, the answer is simple , they could not earn DOLLARS. If you keep investing without earn DOLLARS you will soon QUIT.

I do not want you to quit, I want you to earn DOLLARS and stay, so work as to earn Dollars.

211 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Katalin Kovács! in Recognition

24 days ago

Congratulations Katalin for emerging the E365 champion of your SFI class, hope this will make you to do more to enhance your growth and success in all future endeavours of your in this venture