50 TCredits for $9.99 SUPER Sale! Limited Time. Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

36x SUPPORT
Uche .

Nigeria

4 posts

Compensation plan in Nigeria #Compensation #Rewardical #VersaPoints

10 hours ago

Hello Adedeji,

I think you do not yet understand compensation plan .
Read more about compensation plan here : www.sfimg.com/Reference/CompPlan

As for the payment option,
HOW TO RECEIVE YOUR CARD:

Simply choose "TripleClicks MasterCard" as your Commission Payment Option . Once you have accumulated $20 in commissions, you will be notified via an alert in the SFI Affiliate Center that you are now eligible and can order your card. Then, simply return to this page and select the "Click HERE to order your Cash Card" link that will appear on this page, and order your card directly through Payoneer. Once your card is activated, we will automatically deposit your commissions with the next month's commission run, minus a one-time fee of $9.95 for U.S. affiliates and $19.95 to $24.95 for those outside the U.S. for the cost of processing your card

Be assured that the Payoneer will be delivered to your address here in Nigeria.

3 posts

Rewardicals Bringing Success to All E365 Contestants. in Compensation #Compensation

13 hours ago

Effective immediately, E365 contest participants will now have a chance to win thousands of Rewardicals (which you can exchange for unlimited VersaPoints, PSAs, CSAs, PRMs, TCredits, Bitcoin, and more) every month.

This news is as posted today by SFI's official news blog

This will avail all E365 contestants the BIG opportunity to grow their business, this is a wonderful match to success.

311 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion bakri said! in Recognition

15 hours ago

Congratulations for emerging as new E365 champion today, you have done so well and I pray you keep doing the good work.

I wish you many more future success in SFI.

318 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Lance Stears! in Recognition

1 day ago

I congratulate you for emerging as the E365 champion of your class, it takes hard work , patience, determination and courage to achieve what you have just achieved.

Congratulations.!

274 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Laxmi M V! in Recognition

2 days ago

Congratulations for making it to the top of your E365 class as you emerged Champion, may you continue to grow up and keep faith.

Wishing you greater success ahead.

286 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Danica Lekic! in Recognition

3 days ago

Congratulations Danica for emerging the E365 contest Champion, you have done so well and may you keep the good work going.

May you continue with this effort to your success.

3 posts

VersaPoints in Nigeria #VersaPoints

4 days ago

Hello Ola,

Yes Versa Points are transferable only for Affiliates who have not done so and in your own case the time has lapsed as you could have done that within the first 7 days in the month of February.

I suppose you got a mail in your Alert to do that but you failed within the time permitted. Sorry for that and pick up yourself and work hard to become EA this month.

Have it in mind that whether you transferred or not, your Versa Points remains intact for you at the end of the month.

9 posts

Where is Spotlight Merchant? in Getting Started #Marketing #TripleClicks

4 days ago

The quick place to learn and get quick response to all our questions still remains the 'FORUM'.
Your question about spotlight merchants led me into research about spotlight merchants and I discovered this:

Glossary definition: Spotlight Merchants
Modified on: Fri, 9 Feb, 2018 at 3:46 PM

Spotlight Merchants is an obsolete term no longer being used.

8 posts

I decree this month shall be good for us in Nigeria #E365 #Getting Started #Team Building

4 days ago

Hello Chukwuebuka,

You can not decree anything here, but you can answer questions and educate Affiliates here and that is the purpose of this Forum.

18 posts

How many Free VP? in VersaPoints #VersaPoints

4 days ago

To win , Alert and Badges Tabs earn no free VPs

337 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Usoh Enyekai ! in Recognition

4 days ago

You have proved yourself a champion by emerging as the latest E365 champion for your class.
That is a great achievement by you, but do not relent , continue to prove yourself worthy.

Congratulations Champion!!

18 posts

How many Free VP? in VersaPoints #VersaPoints

4 days ago

Hello Kuan,

Each day you are allowed free 10 VPs for turning - To-do, Tips, Stream,Tc, Rw, Scoreboard , Movers, Growth, Goals, Forum tabs green.

6 posts

Triple click in Western Africa

5 days ago

Hello Ngozi,

Welcome to SFI , if you have properly cropped your picture then wait for some more few hours for it to appear.
If not continue to follow the directions from SFI in cropping your picture.

As for putting banner into URL, check the size of the banner required as it is not all sizes of banners are allowed.

6 posts

Sponsor in Nigeria #Sponsor

5 days ago

Hello Ngwuta,

It is sad that your sponsor does not reply to your message via email, but I will suggest that that should not bother you so much.

Have it at the back of your mind that with or without your sponsor, if you are determined to succeed here you will surely do so, importantly, post your questions on this forum to enable you get quick and reliable answers .

You should as well get some good friends from a2a who will assist in attending to your queries . SFI is it's wisdom has provided all we the affiliates will need to be successful in doing our business , so read and read to learn as much as you may need to be successful here.

Do not allow your sponsor's attitude hinder your success , though I do know that you need him/her.

Wishing you good luck here.

14 posts

Where can she see it? in Getting Started #Contests #E365 #PSA

5 days ago

Hello Nkechi,

Q: When does the new affiliate know if they won the cash prize?

Answer: on their 30th day in SFI they just need to visit the Alerts tab at the Affiliate Center and see what the winning entry number is. If they see their number listed, they can then claim it by following the simple directions provided.

If this is the case with your PSA or member and can not see where the money is deposited then I advise you or your member/PSA to send a ticket to Support Team for more clarification

341 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Dario Zahorai! in Recognition

5 days ago

You have achieved greatness to emerge from your class as E365 Champion.
That is why I am congratulating you continue to do your best to keep up the good work

14 posts

What is the" x" letter word mean in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

6 days ago

Hello Zsolt,

Unfortunately to most of us whom English is not their mother language we suffer what we must here.

But SFI Team has made it clear that it is avoiding game players copying answers from the INTERNET that is why Trivia knockout game is fast in knocking people out. So it happens to most of us, before we could understand the questions sometimes it has knocked us out.

But the fun is that it helps us to improve after continued playing , so continue to play as it will help you improve your English which happens to be SFI official language.

Wishing you good luck !!

6 posts

Can i get EA rank without any purchase of TC items in Team Building #Team Building #TripleClicks

6 days ago

Hello Pradeep,

I must be very frank to you based on my personal experience, it will be very uneasy for you to maintain your EA rank every month if you follow the 19 ways to earn free VP.

For example items number 1-5 will definitely not be easy to accomplish on monthly basis.
Item number 4 is a one time action.

So the best option I will suggest is to make a monthly budget on what to spend if you can afford it and you should bear it in your mind that success is SFI will require some financial investment to fast tract your success , any thing out side that will depend on mother luck infinitum.

See yourself as an entrepreneur who must invest money to grow your business in order to make profit .
Congratulations for emerging a country champion in your class but you need to do more to build your business.
Wishing you success.

6 posts

EZ Express in Miscellaneous #Eager Zebra #TCredits #TripleClicks

6 days ago

Hello Joseph,

EZ Express "tokens" allow you to play Eager Zebra games, just like TCredits...but with one, cool difference: you can use your EZ Express tokens to play Gold Streak, Knockout Trivia, and Card King Eager Zebra games even after you’ve reached your daily or weekly play or win limit!

For the Gold Streak Eager Zebra game, you can use your EZ Express only after you’ve reached your daily or weekly play or win limit. In the case of Knockout Trivia and Card King Eager Zebra games, you can use your EZ Express tokens for any entries (including in lieu of free or TCredit entries).

IMPORTANT: Purchases are limited to six EZ Express "tokens" per TC Member per day.
www.tripleclicks.com/detail.php?item=381585

8 posts

Had to share this knowledge in Compensation

6 days ago

I share the wisdom of forum moderators in deleting that particular post, yes I commented on the post warning that forum moderators may edit it or delete the post and that just happened.

We must learn to avoid such errors.

9 posts

As a team how do we start providing money? in Team Building #Marketing #Sales #Team Building

6 days ago

Hello Justin,
I do not understand what you mean by providing money or do you mean investing money?

If you mean investing money, then start by purchasing Bundle builder, S builder, PSAs, advertising both free sites and paid advertising, do monthly auto-delivery.

As you do these and more , you are on the right part of growing your SFI business .

2 posts

My first income with sfi in Compensation #Compensation

6 days ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

368 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Birendra Krishna Nag! in Recognition

6 days ago

Congratulations Birendra, you have proved your self a worthy E365 champion of your class,.
You were able to do this because you were determined, persistent, courageous and hard working.

Just Keep it UP !!

14 posts

Not an easy task in Compensation #Auto-Delivery #Marketing #Sales

7 days ago

Hello Samten,

Permit me to agree with you that it is not easy, permit me to also say that success is achievable here if you apply these principles of : Consistency , persistence, determination, learning, passionate, hard work, knowledge,.

If you dream big and aim high , take steps to imbibe these age long principles in all endeavours and see success added to you.

356 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Carsten Maglekaer! in Recognition

7 days ago

Congratulations to you the new E365 Champion of his class, you have shown commitment, determination , hard work and great perseverance in achieving the feat you achieved in the past one year.

Just do keep it up as more success awaits you!!