Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Isabelle L.

Fiji

E365 Champion

4 posts

Triple click sales in India in Suggestion Box #Marketing #Sales #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

You can make SFI your very own business which is as we work our way up.... There are tools and training offered which I am so grateful for.
But we all should have our own creative ideas to expand this business.
Another suggestion I am thinking about is....purchasing goods from tripleclicks and selling it in your own country. Of course you need to have sufficient finances to do that... but if you have it why not?
You can make TripleClicks as your wholesale company and you become the retailer selling products in your own country for a little profit and even introduce products to people in your country and refer them to tripleclicks so they can purchase on their own. It is a win win situation in every way....
Some of the products that would be often sold maybe those household cleaners...even electrical and digital products. That people need most times.... there are merchants at Tripleclicks that maybe contacted who would most gladly sell through Tripleclicks .

I think it is a win win situation when we expand the business in this stance.

Just getting some thoughts flowing.

Isabelle

9 posts

Congratulation United States of America! in Recognition

about 1 month ago

I just want to share this Inspiring moment today in Suva ,Fiji: It was wonderful to see part of United States of America and Canada in Fiji at the Junior Pan Pacific Swimming Championship.

USA dominating with 20 Gold Medals, Australia 2, Canada 2 and China 1... and they have taken part of Fiji tonight with their country flags hosting high and USA National Anthem being sung and the proud and smiling youth of America showing dignity and respect for their country, with smiles and their right hand on their heart singing along .... when the leader of the nation is great...greatness is shown on their youths.
God Bless America.... a great example to the world.

Congratulations United States of America!

Isabelle

38 posts

Feel like giving up . in Miscellaneous #Getting Started

3 months ago

Thinking of giving up? I did it once and it cost me dearly. Got involved in other Online business but never was satisfied, lost a bit of money but a lesson learnt.
I came back and rejoined SFI and this time I have my focus and have aligned myself to stay no matter what.
And do my best to get my downline working and help them to get their downline working and there is no time to even think about giving up.
Keep yourself busy in advertising your SFI Business and you will definitely see results.
And maybe a little prayer would do wonders!

Never give up! This is what I am trying to do and so can all of the team and if everyone does a little each day and take SFI as their own business seriously, surely everyone will help everyone else to get rich.

8 posts

Am missing something... I need help in Suggestion Box #CSA #PSA #Sponsor

3 months ago

Instead of switching browsers why not use Google Chrome... it is the best.

And as for emails receive and send through gmail.com.

I use these and I have no problems.

19 posts

Share Your Pick-the-Bid prediction in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #Contests #Leadership

3 months ago

Hi everyone

Need some help here.

Does anyone have tips or ideas to share, as to how to predict the "Your pick-the-bid prediction" in the Astro Auction.

Thanks
Isabelle

2 posts

Awesome win in Recognition #Contests #E365 #Rewardical

3 months ago

Good news--you were a winner in the latest E365 Daily Drawing*!

You won: 500 Rewardicals

Thank you SFI.

Isabelle

26 posts

Astro Auctions in Astro Auctions #TCredits #TripleClicks

3 months ago

I too participated in the Astro Auction it is fun and rewarding. Although I didn't win the auction but did win some Rewardicals, VP's and 10 free Poker moves.

It is fun and fast and I too predict a lot of people will love.

By the way where do we find the gateway for Astro Auction...can't wait to advertise for more prospective .

Have fun and enjoy!

Thank you SFI

Isabelle

23 posts

I would like to hear some success stories! in Sales #Leadership #Sales #Team Building

3 months ago

In my last post I forgot to add this very important success even the means of all our success...I have 1191 Affiliates in my team...211 PSA, 440 in my 2nd generation, 24 in my 3rd generation and 533 CSA's all for being in the Diamond Plan and having Builder Bundle in my delivery order every month.... and it continues to grow and I am even able to reasign them to my PSA's.
So investing in SFI business is fun and rewarding. >>> and if all these affiliates get active then surely there will be a blast and if you call this success then I go with you.
Positive thinking is the way to go, looking ahead with expectations!
So all the downline can move upline fast if everyone work equally as required and none will go hungry again .

Cheers to my fellow SFI'ers there is nothing impossible.
"You can get everything you want if you help enough others get what they want."
--Zig Ziglar
"It is literally true that you can succeed best and quickest by helping others to succeed."
--Napoleon Hill

Have a blessed day and stay blest.
Isabelle

23 posts

I would like to hear some success stories! in Sales #Leadership #Sales #Team Building

4 months ago

For me it is all being organized. When I choose to do something I must accomplish it to the end. So when I joined SFI, well of course this was my second time around in SFI, my first attempt I was not as organized as now.
So my success is now, logging in daily and do my To-do-list and turn those red tabs green.
And I also advertise my SFI gateways on advertising sites and on social media, I also have my own website too which I advertise to get more prospects.
I send team mails and e-cards to my downline every week and hoping and praying that they will also get organized so they can also work on their SFI business daily and to be active everyday, and not neglect it. How can anyone neglect opening their office of work I can not comprehend however I do not give up. Like the saying goes some will and some won't and we continue doing what it takes there is always that light at the end of the tunnel that leads to greater light even to success.
Another success story is whenever I purchase anything from Tripleclicks it is delivered on time and most perfectly.
And yet another success story is that I have no problem with payments all kinds of payments are possible for me unlike at the beginning I had to send money order or check ...that was when I first started with SFI but now I have and can use credit/debit card payments.
And yet another success is I have learnt much about internet and online business and other skills of doing work on my computer. Thanks for internet courses and SFI training and tools.
And lastly one has to love reading and learning this is a skill that can take and as history has shown, have taken many people to their success.
Money is only the result of your success...first become successful then reap the rewards is the principle, I believe that money is not success but is the result of success. It comes in successive endeavours......it may even be the last... when you can enjoy your success. Hard work and commitment and desire of heart usually leads to such success.
And spending and investing your time and a little cash will surely see anyone through.
What business has profited without an investment? .....a little time a little money as little as $50, $55 even $100 can be less or more, a little commitment gets the profit one deserves and it does not come in a day but takes time and effort, trust and faith in the business and the people you work with.
However SFI has made it very much possible and if everyone gets active in their required task we can have a great SFI Team work.
And my greatest success is believing in myself and my SFI business and continue working until I achieve my goal.
A hard working farmer is the one who can rest only after the harvest is over! Until then work is avertable.

Isabelle

20 posts

Why are there no tcredits in 30-40 quantity size. in Suggestion Box #TCredits

5 months ago

I like some of the explanations given above you may use any of those methods.

But when it comes down to saying that you are wasting versa points that can not be true because no versa points are wasted it is just added to the sum total.

21 posts

Another Redeem Rewardical Tokens Option in Suggestion Box #Compensation #Rewardical

5 months ago

Hi Manuel

So what do you recon how much will Rewardical be worth . 1 Rewardical maybe worth $0.000001 [just an assumption] somewhere round there.
Bitcoin option is also there but not many people are going for it. As it is still in it's testing phase.
And not many countries accept Bitcoin.

Good suggestion anyway.

13 posts

A question from my PSA in Sales #TripleClicks

5 months ago

Hello

It seems we are still not aware of the Stores on the Rewardical website . If you have not visited Your Rewardical websites...do so.

Click on the Category Box and from the drop box check out the list there are many items to choose from....visit the stores there.

And also Tripleclicks store as I mentioned on my last post here.... interesting to navigate around the shops to see what they offer.
I saw some quality shirts there....
Isabelle.

13 posts

A question from my PSA in Sales #TripleClicks

5 months ago

Hello Ethel

Branded clothing I may think you mean clothes of value.

Definitely they do. Check the TripleClicks store under man's apparel or women's apparel.

I did purchase a beautiful dress recently you may like to look it up here this is just an example and there are many products they sell like washing machines, refrigerators, household cleaners and many more just go to the search box and type what you want to find...if it is there it will show up.

Also opportunities are open for further sales of Branded clothing and items either sell from TripleClicks or through Localvantia stores. That is where we all can work from become a merchant..... nothing bad about dreaming big! Who knows one day!

Hope I have been of help get shopping at Tripleclicks and earn VP's and commissions.

All the best
isabelle

27 posts

Can one complete get to EA within a week? in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #VersaPoints

5 months ago

Hello Faith

Yes you can.
You can earn it even in a day. However your 1500 VP's you must maintain every month so it would mean you may have to put that in your Delivery Order so that you can maintain your EA every month.
Business whether it is stone and mortar or may it be Online it all requires your investment in time and a little money to become successful.

Following is my suggestion.

Purchase Builder Bundle here :

www.tripleclicks.com/detail.php?item=556925

You will earn 1500 VP, 100 TC, 8 PSA's and 2 CSA's, 350 Rewardicals,
You can exchange 350 Rewardicals to 116 VP's
And you can use your 100 TC wisely to earn more rewardicals which you can exchange for VP's, or for any other tokens as listed at Rewardical exchange.

Or Purchase 125 pack TCredits here:

www.tripleclicks.com/detail.php?item=212474

You will get 125 TCredits. You will earn 1500 VP's and 32 Rewardicals when exchanged can give you 10 VP's and when you use 125 TCredits wisely you will further earn VP's and rewardicals which can be exchanged for further VP's or TCredits or other tokens check your Rewardical website.

And when your downline grows teach them to do the same.

And there are many other products or several you can purchase besides to get your VP's that you require.

But the two above is the fastest way to get your 1500 VP's but never neglect your Daily, weekly, monthly, Getting Started actions. Read your Launchpads and turn those RED TABS green every day.

Hope I have been of some help.

Isabelle

2 posts

I got my E365 Champion Plaque in Recognition #Contests #E365

5 months ago

Hi Everyone

Today I received the beautiful E365 Champion Plaque. It is beautiful and awesome memory that will remain with me for life.

It was delivered through my mailbox .

Indeed hard work and commitment does pay off well. I want to encourage all New PSA's who are in the first year of joining SFI, to go for it, earn as many Versa points to be above your class ... it is fun and rewarding!
Go for this E365 Champion Plaque!
Shipment as always from SFI is superb.

Thank you SFI.

Isabelle

12 posts

Transfer Buying in Sales

5 months ago

Transfer buying is a wonderful opportunity.
I mostly purchase TCredits and other SFI Business growing products to grow my business.
However I have been browsing through TripleClicks and they do have some wonderful items that I may wish to purchase and I would if I have money but the price is very high compared to my country dollar value. I almost pay double the price if I purchase any products from TripleClicks.... but I do it to remain active at SFI.... and there are things even if I wish to purchase I may not be at this present times.
In my country our dollar value compared to US is only $0.47 meaning US$1.00 = F $0.47
I almost pay double the price.
I am not complaining just saying and if I had a bit more money nothing will stop me from purchasing some stuff that I see to interest me.
But money is all we need to carry on, nevertheless I do not lose hope. and when we start earning with our downline working as hard nothing will be impossible.
Just a thought.

And another possibility could be purchasing stuff and sell them in your own home town even get a business of your own by stocking those items in your own small business in your own home town...something like wholesale/retail sort of business.
Just a suggestion.
Isabelle

85 posts

Smart Start update in SFI News #Getting Started #Team Building

6 months ago

This is a great tool again at SFI and should see new affiliates growing. There is a great hope for the new affiliates. I like this innovation and do believe we will see more actions and more active affiliates at SFI.
One question will this be of any effect to the sleeping giants in our team. If only they could see their potential and get to work.

Thank you President Gery Carson for yet another boost to SFI.

And to all SFI'ers take this opportunity seriously and we can all prosper with a little more effort and maybe become happiers citizens of SFI. SFI is all about team work together we can make a difference.

Once again kudos to SFI administrators and team.

Isabelle

37 posts

Thankyou for my Birthday wishes! in Recognition #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

6 months ago

Happy sweet sixteen birthday Pamela.
You are what you think you are. And I do think you are very inspirational person that can inspire many to do what they may otherwise not be able to.

May this day come for a very looong time....live long, live life, be happy.
Have a great and blessed day.

Isabelle.

5 posts

Notifications For Rolled Up Affiliates and New PSAs on Alerts Tab in Suggestion Box

6 months ago

When any of my PSA's are rolled up to a new Sponsor that happens to be my another PSA's I get notified through SFI inbox and also copy is sent to my email box.
PSA's assigned to me are notified through SFI inbox and also a copy is sent to my email box.

CSA's assigned are sent to my email box.

It is also wise to check your Genealogy and through the filter you may find them.
This is how I recheck for my assigned CSA's and PSA's to be able to send them my welcome letter.

I always give a second check to make sure I have not missed out any of them.

Sometimes the list maybe too long. And placing them on the Alert maybe not a good idea...just my thought.

If you have whitelisted mail@sfimg.com there should not be a problem in receiving the notification.

Isabelle

23 posts

Any solution to Non supporting sponsors in Miscellaneous #Sponsor

6 months ago

Hi Kami

By looking at your badge it seems you are not really progressing.

Why should you even be concerned about your Sponsor. SFI has given all tools and training to help you progress on your own.
If you are looking for monetary help from your Sponsor than that may not be possible only in exceptional cases. This is your business and how you work at it, it is going to work for you.
Build your own downline and become a Sponsor and a team leader yourself.
There maybe some investment necessary for you to become successful at SFI. By way of giving your time and maybe even some money if you want to see success soon.

Have you completed your profile I believe there is a section where it says how much are you willing to spend to grow your business or something like that.
Be committed.
Do your work silently and let success make noise.

Learning is the key to success.

Your Sponsor is always looking down at you the more VP's you make indicates you are active and are serious about your business.... Your Sponsor is successful only if you are and vise versa...grow your team and feel the heat of being a Sponsor and Sponsorship even a team leader.

To your success

Isabelle

156 posts

Please pray for my husband in Miscellaneous

6 months ago

Hello Carolyne

Be strong and courageous! And may the Spirit of God be with you giving you strength and wisdom to do all that you need to do and may the Lord's healing hands be upon your husband.

All blessings are bestowed by Him and through Him. Some trials all have to go through just to make us strong.

Be blessed and stay blessed never loose hope for hope is what we all live upon.

My continuous prayer and best regards

Isabelle

10 posts

Share link at Rewardicals website. in Marketing #Marketing #Rewardical #Sales

6 months ago

Thank you Marylyn you understood fully my question and thank you for the accurate answer.
My question referred to when we want to advertise the R-ECA using share tabs.

There is where we can earn more rewardicals if anyone purchase items from the R-ECA stores through our links.

Thank you all for your answers and your help.
Isabelle

309 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Thierry Sanou! in Recognition

6 months ago

Congratulations!

Hard work almost always carries a reward.

323 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Karen Moore! in Recognition

6 months ago

Congratulations Karen, you simply the best.