Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

3x SUPPORT
Iselie I.

Germany

E365 Runner Up

8 posts

Include IRAN in list of countries in the Affilaite Registration in Suggestion Box #Getting Started #PSA

13 hours ago

Hello
Im having some prospects from IRAN that would like to join SFI but couldnt find their country in the dropdown menu from the Affiliate Registration (https://www.sfi4.com/register)
I just looked for it myself and IRAN isn't included...

Thanks!

19 posts

Step by Step guide to use ASTRO with images! in Astro Auctions #Pricebenders

2 days ago

How is this possible? Im seeing Astro now and I still haven't placed any bid in the current auctions but I still see "Launch" and "Bid" buttons available...
When I have an auction in which I have bid I get a different button saying: "You bid xxTcredits".

I just want to confirm this point before creating tutorials for my team!
Thanks!

71 posts

Smart Start gets bigger, better...smarter! in SFI News #CSA #Getting Started #Team Building

2 days ago

Hello!
When will the new funnel for new members will be available??
I'm referring to the one that will take new members after they've chosen their CSAs, to the two options: Learn how to REFER MEMBERS & Learn how to SPONSOR AFFILIATES

Would be also nice to get some images of how the funnel will look to better guide our new members!

Thanks!!

8 posts

Gateway for Astro Auctions in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

2 days ago

Hi!
Will we get a Gateway designed for Astro Auction?
If yes, when will it be available??

1 post

Stay Motivated and Keep it up!! in Inspiration/Testimonials #Leadership

2 days ago

How do you see yourself everyday?
Be Fierce, Be Confident, Be Bold!!! Now, let’s go out there and change the world!!!

5 posts

Unexpected Commission in Suggestion Box #Compensation #Team Building

2 days ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

19 posts

Step by Step guide to use ASTRO with images! in Astro Auctions #Pricebenders

2 days ago

Step 1: Go to: www.tripleclicks.com/Astro/
Select the auction you want to bid on by clicking on the “Launch” or “Bid” button.

Step 2: Place your BID: Write on the blank space the amount of TCredits you want to bid for this item. This amount of TCredits will only be used if you win the auction!

Step 3: Choose how many of your TCredits you wish to receive Prizes (RW, VP, Daily grand entry, etc) on: The more you put the more prizes you will get. For each TCredit, you'll automatically receive a minimum of 10 Rewardicals. This number is also the important first tie-breaker (the higher the number, the better your chance of winning the auction) and is applied to your badges!
To choose the amount of TCredits you just need to slide the bar until it shows the amount of TCredits you want to receive prizes on.

Step 4: Place your BID: Predict how many TCredits will win the bid (even if you didn’t bid that amount of TCredits) and earn an additional 500RW if you have the closest prediction to the winning bid.
Just write your prediction in the blank screen and then click on SUBMIT BID button!

And that's it!
Hope this helps!

Good Luck!

5 posts

Adding NGRQ Gateway in Custom Domain Manager in Ask Gery #Leadership #Marketing

2 days ago

Hello
Is it possible to add the New Gateway (NGRQ) in the list of Gateways that we can choose from in our Custom Domain Manager

Thanks!!

5 posts

How To Overcome Marketing Slumps!!! in Marketing #Marketing

2 days ago

Well said!
Thank you!

2 posts

Adding new Gateway in Custom Domain Manager in Suggestion Box #Leadership #Marketing

2 days ago

Hello
Is it possible to add the New Gateway (NGRQ) in the list of Gateways that we can choose from in our Custom Domain Manager

Thanks!!

4 posts

It's definitely worth it!! in Pricebenders #Pricebenders

3 days ago

I was also analyzing how insane this is!! jajaja...
For 1 TCredit you earn a lot of RW (and other valuable prizes!!) that you can then exchange for more TCredits and then use them again for more Astro Bids!

This is the best thing that has happened so far!! I'm so excited!! :)

5 posts

Make SFI your "land of opportunities" in Team Building

3 days ago

They say that USA is the land of opportunities but what if you make SFI your own land of opportunities?
Have you thought about that? Are you working daily for this land of opportunities?

The choice is yours! To fail or to succeed is your choice. SFI offers us the required tools and training to make our journey easier and more efficient. It's up to you to follow the system!

If you're just a beginner, the first step is the training. You don't want to read too much? Then this program is not for you! Earners are Readers!!

With the training you will have a general idea of how SFI works and what you need to do to succeed. So.. now what?? Well... depends on you actually! As you should know if you went through the training, there are different ways of earning (Check Compensation Plan). This means that you can decide how you want to earn: building a team (my personal favorite), sales, games, auctions, etc...

After deciding how you want to earn next obvious questions is HOW DO I DO THAT? How do I generate sales? How do I build a team? Don't worry about this... all information is also found in our dashboard! Just go to the TRAINING Tab and start learning... Again... Earners are Readers!!

SFI isn't complicated to be honest... it just requires time, dedication and perseverance... just like any normal job! Difference is that you can do all of this from home and it's your responsability only to make your business succeed!!

So well.. with this said, keep it up!! I wish you all good luck and stay positive with SFI!

6 posts

What A Rush..... in VersaPoints #E365 #Rewardical #VersaPoints

4 days ago

And that's not all!
Once reaching EA Status (1500VP) you also profit from Team Overrides! That's what excites me the most of the new changes!!

I'm getting overrides from my 4th Generation and even deeper!!!

9 posts

Astro lover in Miscellaneous #Pricebenders

4 days ago

I'm also loving Astro!!
I already won a share in the S-Builder for only 50TC!! :)
It is saving me a lot of money and with the product I won I will definetely grow my team and my earnings!!

So excited!!

55 posts

New SFI Gateway! in SFI News #Marketing

5 days ago

I simply love it!!
Easy, clear and simple!!
I really hope it scares away most of the lazy workers!!

4 posts

Team Leaders need to see what new affiliates are seeing in Team Building #CSA #Leadership #Sponsor

5 days ago

I had the same concern and had written the same suggestion in the Forum where Gery was mentioning these new changes.
I hope he takes them into consideration!

9 posts

To whom it may concern in Getting Started

5 days ago

Way to go!
Thanks for the encouragement!
And yes... there's always something that can be done!
Games, auctions, promote your team... so many opportunties!!

5 posts

10th july in Getting Started #Leadership #TripleClicks

5 days ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

4 posts

In SFI It's all about the people in Team Building #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

6 days ago

Hello all!
I just opened FB Groups and saw so many posts for so many affiliate programs that it made me analyze about SFI and why I'm getting signups.
SFI as many other programs is free to join but what makes people stay isn't the products we sell (which are great btw)... it isn't the fact that it was free to join... it's the sponsor! 100% the sponsor!

In many articles I've read... people don't follow businesses, they follow people!

And yes.. we need to focus in not only getting signups but also (and perhaps most important) in making those new members into active members! And for that we need to become an awesome sponsor, be there for our team, communicate with them daily, motivate them daily!

Remember... according to THE PLAN we just need to find 5 Active PSA and teach them how to duplicate our efforts!

So.. let's concentrate not only in our business but also in our teams! They are the ones that will bring the big earnings for your team!

Good Luck,
Iselie

4 posts

This Changes Everything in Team Building #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

6 days ago

Well said!
Even I have been uncertain about the new changes but I must admit that Team Overrides are simply the best thing that could happen to my business!
I'm now getting overrides for members in my 4th Gen and I'm really excited about new changes!

As sponsors we need to keep the spirit up and keep our team informed about the changes!

22 posts

I am fed up! in Miscellaneous

6 days ago

Hi
If you already mentioned to him that there's a mistake and he still isn't changing anything... I would simply ignore it and focus in my own business....

Keep it up and don't get unmotivated by other's behaviours!
Do the best for your business and for your team!

15 posts

A Problem That SFI will never overcome in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

9 days ago

True analysis
SFI is a business of numbers... it's also something additional you get to learn ONLY if you're willing to learn...
I believe that it's not only a problem in SFI but actually with any business!
Any shop needs customers to have income and with that income buy more items to sell that will generate them a profit!
Most affiliates look at SFI as a job provider and it's not... SFI doesn't offer a JOB... it offers the opportunity to create our own online business!

Good luck and thanks for sharing your thoughts

9 posts

Laptop vs Ipad in Miscellaneous

9 days ago

Hello
I think ipad works also fine!
I prefer always laptop because I can have several tabs open at the same time but my tablet (ipad) also works fine with SFI

Good Luck in Hong Kong!

4 posts

Adding Affiliate Snapshot Link in Opti-Build Emails in Suggestion Box #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

9 days ago

Hello!
It would be nice to receive the direct link of the Affiliate's Snapshot as we do when we get the notification that a new PSA has joined our team.
For Co-Ops emails I'm only getting the SFI ID from the new affiliate but it would be faster to also include the Affiliate's Snapshot link so that we can contact them as soon as we get the notification without having to go into our Genealogy to do the same...

Hope this helps!
Iselie