Grab up to 13,000 free, business-boosting CSAs when you advance your rank this month! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

4x SUPPORT
Iselie I.

Germany

E365 Runner Up

5 posts

How to Make a Good Webinar? in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

11 days ago

Thanks for these valuable information!!

23 posts

Proposal of redeemption of RTs against "Moves " and "Matches". in Suggestion Box #Eager Zebra #Rewardical #TCredits

18 days ago

You can earn matches & moves with Astro Auctions! Bid on one and you’ll earn a lot of Moves & Matches

11 posts

Commissions with the new Compensation Plan in Sales #Compensation

25 days ago

Hello!
Is it possible to earn commissions on TripleClicks products without reaching EA Status?
Can I get the Payoneer card and my commissions deposited in it if I'm just an Affiliate?

Some of my downline is asking and with the new changes of the Compensation Plan I'm not 100% sure!

Thanks for your help!

8 posts

To my sponsor! in Getting Started #Pricebenders #PSA #VersaPoints

29 days ago

Hi!
There are plenty of ways of earning VP! Have you gone through the training? The training will give you all the tools and methods you need to earn VP and to make money!

8 posts

Versapoint conversion in Getting Started #VersaPoints

29 days ago

You can roll VP to the next month ONLY if you have NEVER reached EA Status!
I see that you're already a BTL so that wouldn't apply for you!
Sorry...

8 posts

Answering the typical question: "How much can I earn" in Getting Started #Compensation #Getting Started

29 days ago

Hello!
Who hasn't encountered this question from prospects PSA? The typical question of "How much money can I earn with this?"...

This is what I answer:
"No one can tell you that, because no one can know how much you will work and build. We all earn a different amount of money because we all work different, someone more, someone less. What you need to know is that you should not expect a big earnings in the first months, because you just start, you need time to read adn learn all, and start with your building. This is business and for business need time."

Feel free to comment and add more ideas of what type of answers you usually give to this question!

8 posts

What's our daily job in SFI? in Team Building #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Hello all!
I consider myself to be quite organized and therefore always make "To-Do" Lists with all the things I need to do to accomplish something. Today I thought on applying this idea to my SFI Business.

SFI already offers a ToDo List that guides us in our daily work. But... in my opinion just limiting ourselves to do only these tasks won't bring us too far so, I propose the following tasks to be done daily.

Of course it requires time and effort but if you're not willing to put in the required work and time for YOUR business then definetely SFI is not for you!

Remember that the only way we grow our business is by promoting it! By growing our team and showing them how to grow theirs...

So well.. here we go!

1. Daily Tasks listed in the To-Do List offered by SFI: www.sfimg.com/Home/ToDoList
Make sure also that you make the weekly and monthly tasks!

2. Surf at least 50 pages in any Traffic Exchange page... I use mainly EasyHits which gives me 1 viewer per page I surf so... if I surf 50 pages daily after 1 month I will have 1500 Views in my Gateways!!

3. Post in 5 FB Groups: FB has a ton of "work from home" related groups that have thousands of members looking for job opportunities! Remember... FB enjoys blocking SFI Gateways so... make sure just to post your ad WITHOUT any link and when people ask about it then you can share with them the link to your blog! Instructions to create a blog can be found here

4. Mail in 5 different Viral Mailers or SafeLists: If you search in Google the terms "Viral Mailers" or "SafeLists" you will find a lot of pages that are free to join so you just need to register and send mails with your SFI business information. Key here is that to have credits to send these mails you need to click on the mails you get from other members offers!

5. Read 1 Lesson: This is not about promoting but I believe that knowledge will take us far and that "Readers are Earners" so make sure you daily read something new for your business! Some ideas for this are: Reviewing a lesson from Launch Pad, Read any lesson from the Internet Income Course or just go through the TRAINING section of our Dashboard to get more topics that you can learn about.
If you're already done with ALL of these... there's always Google and YouTube where you can research any topic!

I hope these ideas will help you organize your day in SFI!

Good Luck!
Iselie

15 posts

Is it ideal to move up Team Leadership Rank without active PSAs? in Team Building #Leadership #PSA #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Without active PSA you can only reach BTL Status! For higher ranks you do need active PSA that will then become your new TLs!

14 posts

Believe in yourself in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

2 months ago

Thanks for the reminder!
Keep up the hard work!

8 posts

The power of Email Marketing & Tracking Results in Team Building #Leadership #PSA #Team Building

2 months ago

Hello!
I've been reading a lot of posts about Free Advertising and I decided to give it a try!
Let me tell you... it pays off!! And before going any further let me be 100% clear! It requires dedication, patience and perseverance! As I tell my team... just posting one time doesn't mean you'll get immediate results.... be patient! and keep trying! keep promoting! Rome wasn't built in a day!!

With FB blocking my links (blogs, videos, gateways) I decided to use other methods to promote my gateways! I'm now using Viral Mailer! Yes... it requires more time because you need to register to each page and create the mail you'll be sending but let me give you a special tip.. Use Keycodes and track your results!! Measure where your signups are coming from and after some time you can decide which of the sites gives you better results! I have an Excel File with all the KeyCodes I've used and in which mail I have used them! It requires a bit more time and detail but I believe that it's worth it...

And Yes... All of this I'm doing for free!

It does require work because I'm always opening mails from these Viral Mailer sites to earn more credits that will allow me to send more mails including my Gateway! But... on the good side... I know where my Signups are coming from, which sites are giving me better results and of course... I'm seeing how my team is growing!!

Good Luck to you all!
Iselie

17 posts

How To Build Active Team in Team Building #Getting Started #Leadership #PSA

2 months ago

Hi Manga
The best way to build your team is by creating a blog with your Gateway and promoting it so new members register under your team and you can start taking advantage of Team Overrides!
To create the blog just follow this video: www.youtube.com/watch?v=KyiGJgiJuA0&t=2s

All the best,
Iselie

9 posts

Guerilla Marketing in Marketing #Marketing

2 months ago

Thanks for this information.... Really helpful!

11 posts

Include IRAN in list of countries in the Affilaite Registration in Suggestion Box #Getting Started #PSA

2 months ago

Hello
Im having some prospects from IRAN that would like to join SFI but couldnt find their country in the dropdown menu from the Affiliate Registration (https://www.sfi4.com/register)
I just looked for it myself and IRAN isn't included...

Thanks!

21 posts

Step by Step guide to use ASTRO with images! in Astro Auctions #Pricebenders

2 months ago

How is this possible? Im seeing Astro now and I still haven't placed any bid in the current auctions but I still see "Launch" and "Bid" buttons available...
When I have an auction in which I have bid I get a different button saying: "You bid xxTcredits".

I just want to confirm this point before creating tutorials for my team!
Thanks!

75 posts

Smart Start gets bigger, better...smarter! in SFI News #CSA #Getting Started #Team Building

2 months ago

Hello!
When will the new funnel for new members will be available??
I'm referring to the one that will take new members after they've chosen their CSAs, to the two options: Learn how to REFER MEMBERS & Learn how to SPONSOR AFFILIATES

Would be also nice to get some images of how the funnel will look to better guide our new members!

Thanks!!

8 posts

Gateway for Astro Auctions in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

2 months ago

Hi!
Will we get a Gateway designed for Astro Auction?
If yes, when will it be available??

1 post

Stay Motivated and Keep it up!! in Inspiration/Testimonials #Leadership

2 months ago

How do you see yourself everyday?
Be Fierce, Be Confident, Be Bold!!! Now, let’s go out there and change the world!!!

5 posts

Unexpected Commission in Suggestion Box #Compensation #Team Building

2 months ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

21 posts

Step by Step guide to use ASTRO with images! in Astro Auctions #Pricebenders

2 months ago

Step 1: Go to: www.tripleclicks.com/Astro/
Select the auction you want to bid on by clicking on the “Launch” or “Bid” button.

Step 2: Place your BID: Write on the blank space the amount of TCredits you want to bid for this item. This amount of TCredits will only be used if you win the auction!

Step 3: Choose how many of your TCredits you wish to receive Prizes (RW, VP, Daily grand entry, etc) on: The more you put the more prizes you will get. For each TCredit, you'll automatically receive a minimum of 10 Rewardicals. This number is also the important first tie-breaker (the higher the number, the better your chance of winning the auction) and is applied to your badges!
To choose the amount of TCredits you just need to slide the bar until it shows the amount of TCredits you want to receive prizes on.

Step 4: Place your BID: Predict how many TCredits will win the bid (even if you didn’t bid that amount of TCredits) and earn an additional 500RW if you have the closest prediction to the winning bid.
Just write your prediction in the blank screen and then click on SUBMIT BID button!

And that's it!
Hope this helps!

Good Luck!

5 posts

Adding NGRQ Gateway in Custom Domain Manager in Ask Gery #Leadership #Marketing

2 months ago

Hello
Is it possible to add the New Gateway (NGRQ) in the list of Gateways that we can choose from in our Custom Domain Manager

Thanks!!

2 posts

Adding new Gateway in Custom Domain Manager in Suggestion Box #Leadership #Marketing

2 months ago

Hello
Is it possible to add the New Gateway (NGRQ) in the list of Gateways that we can choose from in our Custom Domain Manager

Thanks!!

4 posts

It's definitely worth it!! in Pricebenders #Pricebenders

2 months ago

I was also analyzing how insane this is!! jajaja...
For 1 TCredit you earn a lot of RW (and other valuable prizes!!) that you can then exchange for more TCredits and then use them again for more Astro Bids!

This is the best thing that has happened so far!! I'm so excited!! :)