Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

5x SUPPORT
Jan G.

United States

13 posts

These have been happening to me recently in Miscellaneous

2 days ago

Ebuka,

If your PSA is not in the same time zone as you ... this could be a factor

It should not matter ... communication is established between the two of you (sort of work like forums)
... just respond when you see chat message, then the next time PSA checks in, they can do the same ...

Jan Green
Network Majic Queen

4 posts

Global vs Regional vs Country Forum Threads in Getting Started #Getting Started

2 days ago

I agree Stephen,

The poster is in isolation for his question, which is common to ALL SFI Affiliates ...

Hopefully one of his fellow countryman(woman) will see your post here and be able to help him out of 'isolation'

or a MODERATOR here can overide to help him ... there

Jan Green
Network Majic Queen

25 posts

Is recruitment necessary during the first month of membership? in Getting Started #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

2 days ago

Marmerto,

I highly recommend recruiting!

Like fishing, every cast is like offering this opportunity to others. In my 1st year on my own, I personally recruited 3 and inherited a dozen roll ups after my three stopped checking in. One of the roll-ups checks in ocassionally ... that beats 'zero' ...

I do not consider this my full-time effort, I work this opportunity, a couple of hours daily ...

Much effort is necessary on your part for You Hired Yourself; thus, should want others to do the same.

The key is ... no matter what ... keep yourself motivated ... daily ....

Jan Green
Network Majic Queen

23 posts

Formal Sponsor Are Better Than Present One in Team Building #ECA #Sales

3 days ago

Based on your post; you are a returning affiliate.

Congratulations for leveling up to EA in under 30 days.

... just curious ... have you developed your leadership page, in preparation of your #future PSA?

I am at the beginning of my 2nd Year and have been learning the business ... am anticipating sharing a photo of me with Payoneer Card (notified to apply in Jan 2018)

When I share that photo, I expect to soar to EA and beyond ...
My leadership page is ready to inform my #Future PSAs

Jan Green
Network Majic Queen

12 posts

To be or not to be in Compensation #Rewardical

5 days ago

I agree the tease is too long ...

Jan Green
Network Majic Queen

10 posts

Be yourself in Getting Started #Auto-Delivery #Eager Zebra #TCredits

8 days ago

I highly agree,

Love my Sponsor for not dictating what I should do. I see my Sponsor's regular posts in Stream.

Jan Green
Network Majic Queen

13 posts

New localvantia merchant in Morocco in Sales #Localvantia

10 days ago

Yes that is a 'no' 'no'

I like to also add to be sure to maintain EA status to void losing benefit of registering Localvantia Merchant ...

Jan Green
Network Majic Queen

13 posts

New localvantia merchant in Morocco in Sales #Localvantia

10 days ago

Excellent news of being the first ... I will remember to look up in #location_Morocco and share with my International connections

Jan Green
Network Majic Queen

16 posts

Buy and sell in Getting Started #Sales

10 days ago

Welcome to TEAM SFI Ermias,

Visit short review of earning opportunities!

www.sfimg.com/GettingStarted?section=NEWGS1

I can understand buying in bulk, to sell locally; however, do not understand re-selling in Triple Clicks.

Jan Green
Network Majic Queen

24 posts

Do TripleClick Members have access to "Win It" via Games? in Ask Gery #Eager Zebra #TripleClicks

11 days ago

Bryce,

I am promoting two Eager Leagues,

This is a strategy in my 2nd Affiliate year, for me to recruit PSAs from my league

Jan Green
Network Majic Queen

15 posts

When we say we will "HELP" you . . . . in Miscellaneous #Team Building

14 days ago

Yes, HELP and encourage independance ... NO to co-dependancy and hoping independance kicks in ...

Jan Green
Network Majic Queen

15 posts

When we say we will "HELP" you . . . . in Miscellaneous #Team Building

14 days ago

Well expressed Kimmy,

New Affiliates should be encouraged to OWN their earning opportunity ... not use their Sponsor to earn for them ...

Jan Green
Network Majic Queen

10 posts

For New Affiliates. in Getting Started #TCredits #VersaPoints

14 days ago

I highly agree Zoran,

Jan Green
Network Majic Queen

10 posts

For New Affiliates. in Getting Started #TCredits #VersaPoints

14 days ago

New Affiliates should learn this business ... Launch Pad Mastering is sufficient to motivate them to keep their opportunity ... according to the New Affiliate's investing capability (even if it is ZERO); they should still stay active ...

... new Affiliates should understand they have "Hired Themself" ...

Jan Green
Network Majic Queen

18 posts

Why Not Provide One Payment With Rewardical Tokens? in Suggestion Box #Rewardical #Sales #Team Building

14 days ago

Interesting Muhammed,

... adding Rewardicals, as a payment option, could help Affiliates who are challenged with local financial restrictions ...

Jan Green
Network Majic Queen

If you want to convert your Rewardicals into payment, redeem your Rewardicals for a TripleClicks gift certificate (to buy products at TripleClicks).

Muhammad,

... Bitcoins is another conversion option on the same page

Jan Green
Network Majic Queen

18 posts

Why Not Provide One Payment With Rewardical Tokens? in Suggestion Box #Rewardical #Sales #Team Building

14 days ago

Interesting Muhammed,

... adding Rewardicals, as a payment option, could help Affiliates who are challenged with local financial restrictions ...

Jan Green
Network Majic Queen

15 posts

I have an idea in Suggestion Box #Getting Started

14 days ago

Excellent idea for the Sponsor and Co-Sponsor, of the returning Affiliate, to do Emem!

The returning Affiliate would be welcomed back twice

Jan Green
Network Majic Queen

24 posts

Do TripleClick Members have access to "Win It" via Games? in Ask Gery #Eager Zebra #TripleClicks

14 days ago

I disagree ... meat must be pured (consistency more thinner than apple sauce) ... not much and would only recommend lamb for baby meat ... my baby boys loved it (they are now 38 & 26)

Jan Green
Network Majic Queen

16 posts

Facts about Leadership in Team Building #Team Building

15 days ago

Thank you for posting this Olanrewaju,

In my life time I have been both ...

WARNING: In sheep mood ( I am really FOXing my adversary for I am always a Lioness)

Jan Green
Network Majic Queen

24 posts

16 days ago

T-time works a little different as it's a vendor or ECA spotlight instead of TC Direct in many cases so the only shows to SFI Affiliates is off the table but just because a member doesn't know what the product is does not mean they can't view the page and earn an entry to t-time. After all the question of what is is may lead a Zing Network member to activate their SFI account since they are already a member and no added sign up is required.

Andy Zeus Anderson

Andy,
I just talked to my friend on the phone and asked her a favor to go to TC...
She is only a TC and RW member...
And when she clicks on T-Time, she doesn't see the ad for PSAs that I see at this
moment.

Excellent Tanja!

This exactly answers my concern ...

I am promoting two Eager Zebra leagues and hope non-affiliates land on PSAs for sell ...

... also, owning up to my own glitch should have been T-Time not Win It

The thought of having to explain that to a non-affiliate is now resolved

Jan Green
Network Majic Queen

24 posts

16 days ago

Thank you Emma,

I learned something new from the perspective of vendors, this will be valuable to mention, when I rank up to recruit for Localvantia

Jan Green
Network Majic Queen

24 posts

16 days ago

I agree Jessie,

... many of the items listed seems to target Affiliates more than General Public

Jan Green
Network Magic Queen

24 posts

16 days ago

The RED TABS is only for Affiliates

Best regards
Svend

Yes Svend, my glitch in forum title ... should have been T-Time not Win It

I am promoting two Eager Zebra leagues and was concerned if non-affiliates had access

Jan Green
Network Majic Queen

13 posts

What Is SFI/TC? How Does It Work? How Do I Make Money? in Miscellaneous #Compensation #Team Building #VersaPoints

16 days ago

Greetings Leonard,

I see you joined TEAM SFI, almost two months ago ...

... making purchases (investing) is the operation of SFI ...

... transactions online require Debit or Credit Card

Visit short review of earning opportunities!

www.sfimg.com/GettingStarted?section=NEWGS1

Jan Green
Network Majic Queen

Purchases do NOT require Debit or Credit Card!

TripleClicks Payment Options: www.tripleclicks.com/myaccount/payment_options.php shows most Purchase payment options in your Country -- it unfortunately fails to indicate that you can also use your SFI Commissions account.

SFI Commission Payment Options:
www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/CommissionsIndex allow you to "Accumulate" your Commissions for this purpose. This is automatically done by default.

Warning: Affiliates who do not achieve VIP (EA or Team Leader) status at ANY time during a continuous 6-month period will forfeit all "accumulated" commissions.

Best Wishes,

Yes Stephen, you are correct. I have made a couple of purchases from accumulated funds; however, this does not work for TCMembers, who are not Affiliates ...

In my 2nd year, I am consentrating on sales via my Eager Zebra Leagues

Jan Green
Network Majic Queen