Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Katrina D.

South Africa

E365 Champion

21 posts

Share your good results with using FREE advertising! in Marketing #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Well done Tommy K, you deserve to be on top. Thank you for your timeless feedback on free advertising and encouragement. I am sure everyone reading your post will be greatly appreciated.
Wishing you many blessings to your success.

Katrina

20 posts

E365 Champion's VPs in VersaPoints #E365

about 1 month ago

Hi Subrata S.
As our previous colleagues have mentioned, it is important to check your status at the E365 on a regular basis. you will also know your status with a No1 class badge. Whats important is that you stay No1 in class by keeping your most VP in total. If you look at your class leaderboard you will see your class totals with all your competing affiliates totals. Always stay above them to be No1.

Hope that helps

Sincerely
Katrina

12 posts

How Many Affiliates are from Cape Town South Africa in South Africa #Localvantia

about 1 month ago

Hi Nico, I don't think any of us are able to answer your question as most of us are not aware were anyone is from unless you see their profile. I am not sure if support can help you.

All the best

Katrina

310 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Luiz Carlos Ferreira! in Recognition

about 1 month ago

Congratulations Luiz Carlos Ferreira, you have made your mark. Your achievements show pure dedication, persistence, patience and commitment. Weldone to you and keep up your achievement.

Sincerely
Katrina

300 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Katrina Da Silva! in Recognition

about 1 month ago

Thank you to Gery and my fellow members of SFI for all your kind words
and congratulations. It has not only been a though, but also a great journey for me. The saying goes Rome was not build in one day, and we are our own destiny. Without our own will we cannot achieve our goals. May God bless us all to fulfill our dreams and desires.
Thanks again
Sincerely
Katrina

14 posts

What I did NOT do to attain Gold Team Leader... in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

2 months ago

Thanks for an excellent post Tommy, none of us should be dependent on our Sponsors to achieve our goals. We are our business and only we can achieve the best in it.
Blessings
Kathy

11 posts

I'm an advocate for FREE advertising... in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

2 months ago

Thank you TommieK for the great work you are doing, and always keeping us informed
regarding FREE advertising. We are honoured to have you someone like you on our Forum.

Blessings to your success
Kathy

9 posts

Free Advertising/Marketing in Marketing #Marketing

2 months ago

Hi HectorD

Thank you so much for your brilliant idea, I am sure many of our new affiliates
would appreciate your tread. Blessing to your success.

Kathy

9 posts

Understanding the SFI Program in Getting Started #Getting Started #TripleClicks #VersaPoints

3 months ago

Thank you, Mihai Dorin V. I am sure this is a great guide to our new affiliates to get started.

Regards
Katrina

18 posts

How to sponsor new Affiliates through Social Networking Sites in Team Building #Compensation #PSA #Team Building

5 months ago

Thank you for your post Kumar, its very informative.
All the best to your success
Katrina

32 posts

Double double!! in Recognition #Contests #E365 #Eager Zebra

5 months ago

Congratulations and well done Olasupo, There is many more were that came from

111 posts

Google AdWords Campaign in Marketing #Compensation #Team Building

5 months ago

Thank you Elizabeta for such an awesome post. Many of our affiliates will be incredibly happy with your guidance to advertising. Wishing you all the success
Katrina

34 posts

When I must refill my 3000 VPs to continue my BTL rank? in Miscellaneous #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

7 months ago

Hi Jimmy, all the VP you make in November ends at the last day of November. You became a BTL the month you joined, so you won't be able to carry your points forward. December will start with zero. All the best to you.

7 posts

Signing Bonus verses Action Bonus in Getting Started #Compensation

9 months ago

Thank you Jessi.M
I appreciate your clarification, I do understand it better now, I was confused due to Biz quiz AB and previous SB.

Regards
Katrina

7 posts

9 months ago

Thank you, but you do not seem to read my message correctly, I do understand about class cash etc, My Question is about the difference between AB and SB.

Thanks
Katrina

7 posts

9 months ago

Hi to all our SFI members, could some one please explain to me!!! what is the difference between Signing Bonus and Action Bonus. I signed up on the 4th of May 2017 when we were still getting the Signing Bonus, When I check my account all that I see is Action Bonus and no mention of my Signing Bonus. I am well aware about the % payments, just confused about the difference of AB and SB

Thank you in advance for all the info.

Regards
Katrina

10 posts

Follow this part of Top Earners to Your Success in Getting Started #Getting Started

9 months ago

That is on point Uche, it all starts at Launch Pad. Thank you and all the best to your success.

17 posts

Delivery is not coming, how to get it in Sales #Sales

10 months ago

Hi Niladri, I am facing the same situation. I was offered a Refund by SFI but opted to still wait another month. There is nothing anyone else can do for you. You either wait or except the Refund that support has offered.

Regards
Katrina

41 posts

My Experience with SFI in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Leadership

10 months ago

Thank you Afoma, what an inspirational message for many to learn from.
Best wishes to your future success.

Regards
Katrina

540 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Elizabeth Cordeiro Knott! in Recognition

10 months ago

Congratulations Elizabeth on your excellent achievement, keep up the great work. Well done

9 posts

Ecards being used for enrollment to other companies in Miscellaneous #Marketing

10 months ago

Hi Faith this has also happened to me, I received links to other sites which I did not follw. This was send to me by an affiliate that requested to be my A2A friend I reported the matter to support and never got a reply from them. I simply blocked the affiliate since then.

7 posts

Priority? Where is your priority? in Team Building #Getting Started #Leadership

10 months ago

Thank you Isabelle for such an informative post. I am sure our new PSA'S would find it very useful.
Keep up the great work.

27 posts

200 Free TCredits! Thank You SFI in Recognition #TCredits #TripleClicks

10 months ago

Hi Branko B!!! A well deserved win. I believe we can all achieve a 100 wins if we are committed to our hourly entries. Well done and keep it up?

9 posts

Gold Team Leaders First Stream post for the month. in Team Building #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

11 months ago

Thank you Maree W for sharing your post with us. What a great start to a new month.
All the best to you

Regards
Katrina