Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Katrina D.

South Africa

7 posts

Signing Bonus verses Action Bonus in Getting Started #Compensation

about 1 month ago

Thank you Jessi.M
I appreciate your clarification, I do understand it better now, I was confused due to Biz quiz AB and previous SB.

Regards
Katrina

7 posts

about 1 month ago

Thank you, but you do not seem to read my message correctly, I do understand about class cash etc, My Question is about the difference between AB and SB.

Thanks
Katrina

7 posts

about 1 month ago

Hi to all our SFI members, could some one please explain to me!!! what is the difference between Signing Bonus and Action Bonus. I signed up on the 4th of May 2017 when we were still getting the Signing Bonus, When I check my account all that I see is Action Bonus and no mention of my Signing Bonus. I am well aware about the % payments, just confused about the difference of AB and SB

Thank you in advance for all the info.

Regards
Katrina

10 posts

Follow this part of Top Earners to Your Success in Getting Started #Getting Started

2 months ago

That is on point Uche, it all starts at Launch Pad. Thank you and all the best to your success.

17 posts

Delivery is not coming, how to get it in Sales #Sales

3 months ago

Hi Niladri, I am facing the same situation. I was offered a Refund by SFI but opted to still wait another month. There is nothing anyone else can do for you. You either wait or except the Refund that support has offered.

Regards
Katrina

41 posts

My Experience with SFI in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Leadership

3 months ago

Thank you Afoma, what an inspirational message for many to learn from.
Best wishes to your future success.

Regards
Katrina

540 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Elizabeth Cordeiro Knott! in Recognition

3 months ago

Congratulations Elizabeth on your excellent achievement, keep up the great work. Well done

9 posts

Ecards being used for enrollment to other companies in Miscellaneous #Marketing

3 months ago

Hi Faith this has also happened to me, I received links to other sites which I did not follw. This was send to me by an affiliate that requested to be my A2A friend I reported the matter to support and never got a reply from them. I simply blocked the affiliate since then.

7 posts

Priority? Where is your priority? in Team Building #Getting Started #Leadership

3 months ago

Thank you Isabelle for such an informative post. I am sure our new PSA'S would find it very useful.
Keep up the great work.

27 posts

200 Free TCredits! Thank You SFI in Recognition #TCredits #TripleClicks

3 months ago

Hi Branko B!!! A well deserved win. I believe we can all achieve a 100 wins if we are committed to our hourly entries. Well done and keep it up?

9 posts

Gold Team Leaders First Stream post for the month. in Team Building #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

4 months ago

Thank you Maree W for sharing your post with us. What a great start to a new month.
All the best to you

Regards
Katrina

11 posts

The Basic Process of Earning Money Online in Sales #Marketing #Sales #TripleClicks

4 months ago

Hi Zlatan K, Thank you for this very informative post, I am sure many affiliates would appreciate your post.

Regards
Katrina

6 posts

Advertising in Marketing #Marketing

4 months ago

Thank you to everyone that replied to my question, much appreciated. have a great day.

Regards
K

6 posts

Advertising in Marketing #Marketing

4 months ago

Is it possible for two affiliates to share one domain for advertising?

Regards
K

30 posts

What Do You Really, Really, Really Want? in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Marketing

4 months ago

Hi Ray G, awesome post.

You could not have said it any different, Its clear and to the point. I am sure everyone should understand by now , no business is build without funds. IF you want it badly you will pay to get it. Nothing is handed to you on a platter for free.

All the best to your future
Katrina

26 posts

Happy 4th July in Recognition

5 months ago

Happy 4th July to all our American friends. Blessings to you all.

11 posts

Canada Day in Recognition #Getting Started #Leadership

5 months ago

Happy 150th Birthday to Canada. Have a great day JessieM

21 posts

Hold The Rope in Team Building #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

5 months ago

Hi Tatjana, thank you for your encouraging message. Team work always achieve better results.

Regards
Katrina

30 posts

Discouragement in Getting Started #Getting Started

5 months ago

That was so perfectly said, I get questioned all the time. I get asked if I will ever make any money, my reply is Rome was not build in a day, with patience and hard work I will respond the befits.
Regards

21 posts

Winning two auctions in 2 days! in Recognition #Pricebenders

6 months ago

Congratulations Dakshesh< keep up the good work.

48 posts

My 94th win in KOT! in Recognition #Eager Zebra

6 months ago

Congratulations, Selma

48 posts

My 94th win in KOT! in Recognition #Eager Zebra

6 months ago

Congratulations Selma

29 posts

Hello to member of SFI in Getting Started #Getting Started #PSA

6 months ago

Welcome to SFI Nitesh