Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

6x SUPPORT
Stephen B.

United States

E365 Champion

21 posts

Monthly Champion in Suggestion Box #Contests #Eager Zebra

2 days ago

That's an interesting idea however you have time to win the E365 contest both monthly and yearly. All you have to do is start having the most VersaPoints in a given month. Go for it!

12 posts

Need assistance. in Getting Started

2 days ago

This is a wonderful opportunity for you depending on much of yourself you can give. Even though it's your sponsor's responsibility to guide new affiliates. What type of earning are you referring to? You could get started by doing the "do-it" list for 10VersaPoints daily and complete the lessons in Launch pad. Then try and have some fun by playing on the wonderful games there. Come to the Forum everyday!

6 posts

SFI Biz Quiz in Getting Started #Contests #Getting Started

3 days ago

I have never seen a blue correct answers to a Biz Quiz question. It's usually green.

20 posts

New badge for E365 Drawing Day in Getting Started #Contests #E365

3 days ago

Perhaps you'll be the E365 champion for your class. You still have time! Once you've gotten the most VersaPoints for one month, you could set your sight on the whole year. You can do it!

29 posts

Need motivation in Getting Started #Marketing #Sales #Team Building

4 days ago

Use the God given spirit that's a part of your everyday situation. Stop worrying about what your PSAs and CSAs are doing. Do your thing and help them when you can

11 posts

Life Changing in Getting Started #Getting Started #Team Building

4 days ago

I enjoyed your commentary on life changing. This is a marvelous place for life changing. The moment you have elevated you'll feel a difference like none other. Being a E365 champion comes close. You would like for your team members to feel the same way. Just keep pushing!

19 posts

Grab the new SFI EXECUTIVE SPEEDSTER badge now! in VersaPoints

5 days ago

That new badge is very motivational. It gives you incentive to do it everyday.

12 posts

Say What You Will Do, And Do What You Say!!! in Getting Started #Getting Started #Marketing

5 days ago

Doing what you say is the foundation for everyday living. Bruce, you said it right. A very necessary commentary.

17 posts

T CREDITS in Team Building #TCredits

6 days ago

Dusica came to the rescue regarding your issue young lady. I wondered about that too. So, we can only send T Credits to PSAs.

11 posts

HIDDEN — Setting Goal in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

6 days ago

You re a E365 champion so it's no surprise that you're excelling. Don't you just love the Hidden game! It's my favorite game now.

13 posts

Do Rewardicals expire in Getting Started #Rewardical #TCredits #VersaPoints

7 days ago

The most important thing with Rewardicals is redeeming them for VersaPoints because they determine your rank.

12 posts

New to SFI???? Only 3 SIMPLE things you got to do to SUCCEED! in Team Building #Getting Started

7 days ago

Thank you for the commentary on ways to success. You've got to have persistence to function in this environment. It's also good for team building.

9 posts

Have You Eliminated ALL Options To Retreat, Except To succeed... in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

8 days ago

Thank you for your nice commentary on eliminating options that keeps affiliates from being involved in this system. I've only been here since.May 2017 and there is no option to give up.

4 posts

EA in Miscellaneous

9 days ago

That new badge is great! It's very encouraging.

4 posts

Let's All Team-Up And Jump Out Of Our Comfort Zones!!! in Marketing #Marketing

10 days ago

Thanks again Bruce for your wonderful commentary. We should be challenged to come out of our comfort zones so we can grow and prosper. How can we realize our potential if we're never challenged?

13 posts

Are You A Ladder Climber Or A Ladder Builder? in Marketing #Marketing

10 days ago

Nice commentary Bruce. Those of us who have joined SFIMG are both ladder climbers and builders. You build your team and you climb this system to elevate and bring other affiliates with us.

13 posts

Who needs SFI the most? ... Everyone! in Getting Started #Getting Started #Sponsor #Team Building

10 days ago

That's an interesting question. I enjoy the SFIMG system because it's an investment opportunity. Most of us TCredits to participate so that means everyone who joins SFIMG NEEDS this system. Other than that, people who are potential customers will want and need it.

19 posts

Quick VP Question in Sales #Getting Started #VersaPoints

10 days ago

It happens on the 8th day of the month. This feels like a Knockout Trivia question.

14 posts

You are what you think! in Team Building #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

11 days ago

That was nice commentary Eduardo on believing in oneself. Stay motivated and things will work out.

18 posts

Stop The Flow in Suggestion Box

11 days ago

I'm not sure what issue you are talking about but DON'T close the door. Find a way to be creative!

19 posts

I will not quit in Getting Started

11 days ago

You shouldn't take it personal. Just try to relax and write creatively. The Forum is a wonderful place to receive knowledge about issues that affect affiliates who want to improve their situation. One day your post will be eventually be approved. In the meantime do something else. Play a game that you like and have fun.

10 posts

quit Astro Auction play OR / what to do? in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

12 days ago

If you're having so much trouble with the Astros Auction game. Choose another game.

23 posts

New SFI badges! in Compensation #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

12 days ago

Congratulations young lady for your accomplishments! Many more to come.

55 posts

Celebrating 21st year! in Team Building #Marketing #Sales #Team Building

12 days ago

Congratulations to the wonderful administration of 21 years in service. Thank you for this opportunity.

9 posts

Happy Birthday SFI in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Marketing

12 days ago

Happy Birthday SFIMG! It's a pleasure to be here with all the wonderful affiliates with me.