Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

SUPPORT
Rexford A.

Nigeria

E365 Champion

11 posts

Checking on Affiliates. in Suggestion Box #CSA #PSA

14 days ago

I would have liked to post the link if not that it would be a violation of SFI policies but Facebook can be checked as there are many post asking for adverts so also on empowr. Those links are not really SFI gateways and lead to other sites. That is why I am suggesting fora way to crosscheck SFI ID#s just as one can check the number of Affiliates in each country by coutry search.

8 posts

How is my bank account going to be credited from purchases? in Getting Started #Compensation #ECA #TripleClicks

14 days ago

Don't worry. Try to earn $20 or more and you can apply for a Payoneer master card or Paypal from which you can easily access your commissions here in Nigeria. With your payoneer card, you can easily make withdrawals from ATMs. More power to your elbows as you make big earning.

11 posts

Checking on Affiliates. in Suggestion Box #CSA #PSA

14 days ago

Of recent I have been seeing various adverts on SFI with fake gateways. I consequently want to make this my humble suggestion that a way to check on SFI bonafide members should be devised where by the ID# can be verified. As at now I can only see only my genealogy but it will be gladdening if I can check on others outside my zone. Please, what is your take?

6 posts

$20 For TC Payoneer Master Card in Nigeria #Compensation #TripleClicks #VersaPoints

about 1 month ago

I think this is a serious mistake being made by those who think SFI is a get-rich-quick scheme or venture. If you take time to study the launch pad lessons, you understand better. However, let me try to shed a little light on the issue. The Payoneer Master card is issued to an Affiliate who earns at least $20 in commissions which are processed and paid as fro the 10th of every month. To earn $20 or more is what you can do buying being a very active and committed member by building your team and also trading on Tripleclicks, participating in Localvantia, zing and other numerous activities, not forgetting auction bidding. In fact, just work hard and have a formidable team and you will earn commissions from them.
Wishing you the best.

7 posts

Tripleclicks' books. in Sales #Sales #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

Please, can someone explain to me if the books being advertised for less than $3.00 are eBooks, paperbacks or hard cover? Many of them are only $2.99. If they are eBooks, then how can one take delivery of them? Moreover, are the hardcovers or paperbacks of such valuable literature?
Best regards.

19 posts

Payment of compensations. in Compensation #Compensation #Sales #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

Please, can you throw more light on why it should be expected?

19 posts

Payment of compensations. in Compensation #Compensation #Sales #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

As a matter of curiosity, I am compelled to ask if compensations are no longer processed and paid from the 10th to the 20th of each month? I am still seeing pending and quite confused. Someone should kindly explain or do I need to ask Gery? Regards.

12 posts

Winning T-time hourly contest. in Eager Zebra #Contests #TCredits #VersaPoints

2 months ago

Dear Presido,
Best regards to you all. I want to seize this opportunity to ask just a simple question which has been bothering me of late. The question is "Can an Affiliate win T-time hourly every day in a month?" The answer if in the affirmative may give me a hint of the possibility using that contest to gather enough Versapoints and Rewardicals.

25 posts

Removal of Co-sponsor. in Team Building #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

3 months ago

It is now that I know the truth which is that the practice has been discontinued. Thanks to my trusted President Gery and Lady Sophie who even provided the link to the notice.

2 posts

Forum Guru. in Recognition #Getting Started #Leadership

3 months ago

Please, may someone explain to me the length of time it takes for someone to be a Forum Guru. Can it be just a flash in a pan, that is just for some few hours or days. On the other hand, are there some infringements that can cause the stripping off the badge and if in the affirmative, can those infringements be made known by displaying them on this platform. Going through the Rules for Guru Badge, I only read that the number of votes decreases monthly.

25 posts

Removal of Co-sponsor. in Team Building #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

3 months ago

Strangely, I found my Co-sponsor removed . I could not rate her for this month. I tried to seek for explanation from others and being dissatisfied , I decided to throw it open on the forum . Please, can someone explain. I have been following the recent changes and strongly believe that they are all in our best interest. However, the sudden removal of my awesome Co-sponsor who has been a source of motivation and inspiration without notice seems to be a great blow to me. Are there no longer Co-sponsors?

8 posts

July 4. in Recognition

3 months ago

Yeah, we all join in the celebration. We pray for world peace and solidarity. Congratulations to all citizens of the Big Apple.

18 posts

Account in Miscellaneous

3 months ago

Please, my dear Zarmish, can you share the reason for your taking the decision to opt out of SFI? Really, having known that you have been an Affiliate since 2016, there should certainly be a challenge but then I feel issues can be sorted out for you to continue the good work you have been doing. Try to reconsider your decision.

27 posts

I am starting July with a bang. in Getting Started #Marketing #Rewardical #Team Building

3 months ago

Yeah, I am really excited that the new measures taken are all in our good interest . Thanks Presido Gery and team.

16 posts

I just noticed this on my "" TO DO List"" in Miscellaneous

3 months ago

Dear Ebuka,
Sorry for being behind the time in SFI. It was made plainly clear that because of the junk or spam being sent to PSAs and CSAs just to collect the versapoints, a stop has been put to that. That is the reason for the missing item . You cannot earn versapoints from sending group mail again. However, you can keep in touch with the same facility in your genealogy. We need to be grateful to the management team under Gery Carson, the President who are after fairness and the best for us all.

17 posts

I am confused. in Getting Started

4 months ago

Sorry Franklin. I really feel like being with you to explain matters as I believe the space here will not allow me to do justice. In the first place, having been so long with SFI, I thought you should be in a better position to educate those of us who are relatively new. However, I have the hunch that you want to speak for those who don't simply understand the intricacies in SFI. To begin with, let us all look at a scenario where a new Affiliate invest by placing an order for products worth qualifying him or her as any of the Team leaders on the first day. Will the the person be denied or is it not allowed? If I can earn 6,000vps on my first day and place that on auto - delivery, what will be my status? What about the conditions for being a Forum Guru, what happens if someone takes to the forum and meet the conditions within the first few days of registration? The same applies to all other ranks or honors. I consequently want us to look at SFI as a trip we decide to embark upon. As a journey, we decide when and how to get to our destination which is SUCCESS. Some may decide to fly as to be fast, others may like to cruise on the sea, while others may prefer train, car, motor bikes and still some will just walk which will definitely be tiresome, slow and laborious. The choice is ours.

28 posts

How to Win in Biz Quiz? in Miscellaneous #Contests

4 months ago

Dear Kumar,
I share your feelings as I have been through the same lane. However, I was made to understand that getting the right answer every day is never a guarantee of winning because it is solely a game of chance. Just keep up the good job, who knows, one day it will be your turn just as I had the opportunity . There is no formula or strategy for winning. Good luck.

17 posts

How to get the link of product that we want to sell on our website? in Sales #Marketing #Sales

4 months ago

Dear Lavina,
Your post shows that you are a serious minded individual who really wants to go all out in SFI. Well done. I wish you success. For an answer to your question, I will like to advise that you search for the products you want to market from Triple Clicks. There is a wide range of products under various categories. Just click on Triple Clicks under the zing sign and get the product displayed on your website. From you home page, you can click on marketing and look for banners to display. There are also your gateways to display under you account. Above all, I suggest you read the available lessons on marketing in the launch pads.
Once again, success is yours.

31 posts

Earning report coming soon in Suggestion Box #Compensation #Sales

4 months ago

Dear Melvin,
Thanks for the truth you have exposed that Stephen's post was not in the best taste as it could easily discourage others. You have hit the nail on the hammer. SFI is never a get rich quick scheme hat one should expect dividends immediately. The name itself, Strong Future Investment is self explanatory in that we are planning for tomorrow.

14 posts

You need to motivate yourself. in Team Building #Getting Started #Leadership #Sponsor

4 months ago

Dear George,
You are right. Some members look up to their up-lines for even financial help. Honestly, that in itself is not bad as I am a beneficiary of the generosity of my Sponsor and Co-sponsor. However, it should be noted that all fingers are not equal so as some up-lines are willing to help , others may not. It is therefore up to the individual to make a decision on what he or she wants to make out of SFI based on what attracts or motivates him or her. I was also attracted by the E365 contest and the Triple Clicks marketing strategies. Moreover, I found the setting of daily goals and the daily tasks as actions in line with my schedule thus my zeal . The literature available is of so much relevance that I am just addicted to being online every day to read. I can consequently confirm that there are many things to inspire members in SFI so also assistance from those with the spirit of team work.
Wishing you all the best in your efforts.

11 posts

Business in Team Building #Leadership

4 months ago

Dear Hasib,
I quite agree with you that we need to work together. That is exactly what SFI stands for. You need to form your team of active Affiliates who will be willing and ready to duplicate your efforts. Co-operation is needed for success in SFI. We believe strongly in the fact the Together Each Achieves More. I consequently urge you to strive hard in building a formidable team of five or more from your PSAs and CSAs. Remember that there are helping hands to give you all the assistance you need in making a strong future investment in business. All the best.

24 posts

About the 4 CSAs. in Compensation

4 months ago

Dear Mihai, I do understand how it feels when your team mates decide to pull out but then do not allow that worry you as there is hope of getting more active members. For your co-sponsor the person is your upline so do not expect to earn from him or her rather you will definitely earn from your downlines. Remember that your co-sponsor is also under another person. To me, every innovation by President Gery is for our good thus I agree with your assertion that the new comp plan will prove to be rewarding soon. Just keep up the good job.

11 posts

bitcoin reedem in Getting Started #Rewardical

4 months ago

Do you have the minimum $25.00 in bitcoins?

11 posts

bitcoin reedem in Getting Started #Rewardical

4 months ago

Brother Smart, please do you know that you need a minimum of $25 worth of bitcoins in Rewardicals to redeem. If you have earned up to that, then try to have an account with bitpay. Wishing you success all the way.