Grab up to 13,000 free, business-boosting CSAs when you advance your rank this month! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

61x SUPPORT
Michael A.

Nigeria

E365 Champion

9 posts

How can I identify 10 CSAs that I receive after I becoming EA? in Team Building #Team Building

1 hours ago

I do believe that since all awarded the same day, They might mixed up, There is no way to identify the 10 CSA from 500 CSAs that being awarded.

8 posts

Bronze trying to move Up in Team Building

2 hours ago

I just want to say a very big congratulations, Rebecca ! For achieving BTL status and that is nice job well done.

You are still to the system and the only want you need that will make you succeed in this business is patient and determinations to reach your dreams.

You only need PSA that you brought into the business either by recruiting them personally or you won them through AA and Pricebenders auctions to advance your rank not a CSA. And do always remember this word from SFI rules of success, Some will, some won't. So what?! Someone's waiting! Next!

So don't give up your motivational, Always send them email and please don't wait for them, Just keep getting more PSA and I do believe you will see the one that will ready to do with you.

9 posts

How can I identify 10 CSAs that I receive after I becoming EA? in Team Building #Team Building

3 hours ago

You suppose to earn 510 CSAs not 10 alone for achieving your EA status due to the Step-It-Up September Contest if this month is the first time you become EA, Maybe that is the reason why you are see many new CSAs in your genealogy.

Advance in any new rank to qualify for 500 CSAs contest.
Get more info here news.sfimg.com/2018/09/12/step-it-up-september-contest-win-13000-csas/

7 posts

Astro Auction - Rebid Process in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

19 hours ago

This is a SFI Corporate posted about 1 month ago

We're rolling out a new Astro Auction feature this week. Starting Tuesday, August 14th, you'll be able to add to your bids ("rebid"). This rebid feature is handy if, after you've placed your original bid, you decide later you want to place a larger bid. You can do this one time, any time during fueling or boarding on all auctions (excluding Junior auctions). Note that one additional prize-earmarked TCredit is required for rebid processing costs.

6 posts

What has happened my winning on the pricebender auction? in Pricebenders #Pricebenders #PSA

20 hours ago

You just have to wait patiently, PSA are not like CSA who are already in the system, They are new people who what to do business with SFI So when they signup with SFI, you will get them.

7 posts

2000 RTs in less than a week Wow in Recognition #Astro Auctions #Rewardical #TCredits

1 day ago

That is true Zhumagul, Using single TCredit per day can boost up your VP, Rewardicals, moves and matches.

I normally use my 125 TCredits pack AD per month to attained my BTL staus just by participating everyday in Astro Auctions with at least 1 TCredit and their result are amazing.

A big congratulations, Zhumagul ! For all your winners so far and the words of courage to our new affiliate.

7 posts

Keeping a track of TCredits in Miscellaneous #TCredits

1 day ago

Where can I keep track of my incoming and outgoing TCredits?

You can keep track of your incoming and outgoing TCredits at your TCredits Ledger, located in your Member Center at TripleClicks.com.

www.tripleclicks.com/myaccount/tcredit_ledger.php

9 posts

Why does my badges decrease day by day? in Miscellaneous

1 day ago

You can view badge point values by clicking an individual badge on your Badge Tab. A popup window will feature the number of points attached to that badge and for your information , There are lots of Badges that disappear if you fail to earn and keep them.

The only to keep up your badges in order for you to advance in any level of the badges quest is by working everyday, Looking into your badges, see the one you lost and you do everything possible to gain it back and also for those you haven't earn, Try to earn them too.

For example Daily Streak - If you do not have at least 10VP every day you will lose that badge.
So, look the description of those missing badges and you will see what you have to do to get it back.

11 posts

How to increase my VersaPoints without any purchase? in VersaPoints #Sales #VersaPoints

2 days ago

You can earn unlimited free VP to earn in your ToDoList tab, Just click on it and following every instruction to earn your free VP.

You can still earn VP without purchased from your Rewardicals, simply redeemed your Rewardicals to VP and that gives free VP as well.

7 posts

Eager Zebra HIDDEN - I won 5 Badges in my first attempt. in Recognition #Eager Zebra #TripleClicks

2 days ago

A big congratulations to you, Godson! For having a new badge added to your badges now.

Just keep up playing and keep winning, I wish you the best in your SFI business.

8 posts

Will Migration affect E365 standing? in Miscellaneous #Contests #E365 #Getting Started

2 days ago

SFI is worldwide business, you can do your SFI business anywhere in the world provided you have internet connection that you can use to access SFI website. So relocating from your region will not affect your E365 stand.

35 posts

Confused about SIUS and going EA now. in Team Building #CSA #Team Building #VersaPoints

2 days ago

Do what you want other to do for you, you don't want to invests in your business and you want someone to invest on you, how is it possible maybe everything is possible in business then.

Remember that this is your business and you are not building it either for your sponsor or co-sponsor, so if you really want to grow your business, you have start investing on it to grown.

Take the necessary procedure to make sure you earn your 500 CSAs by advancing to EA status by redeeming your Rewardicals to VP.

Next month may take care of himself, so grab this opportunity and do the best you can.

17 posts

If I have 3000 VPs but none from sales, will I qualify as BTL? in VersaPoints #Leadership #Sales #VersaPoints

2 days ago

I have a good idea for you in order for you to have the sales versapointand, only if you have such Rewardicals in your account.

Redeemed your Rewardicals to Gift Certificate (3,000 RW=$5.00) and then use your Gift Certificate to make a purchase of TCredits so that you can have a sales versapoint to qualify as BTL rank.

17 posts

If I have 3000 VPs but none from sales, will I qualify as BTL? in VersaPoints #Leadership #Sales #VersaPoints

2 days ago

I have one CSA who have 3,425 VPs already but not yet confirm BTL status, I was wondering why my CSA have not yet confirm, Quickly I went straight to check her VP ledger and I see that my CSA only have 363 sales versapoint, maybe my CSA redeemed her Rewardicals to VP.

17 posts

2 days ago

Glossary definition: BTL (Bronze Team Leader)
07/12/2018

A VIP title of recognition (commonly referred to as a BTL)

Qualifications (monthly):

Minimum 3,000 VersaPoints (VP) (1,500 min from sales/purchases)
Minimum (3) PSAs
Minimum 3-star sponsor rating from PSAs (not required if you receive less than 3 ratings)

An asterisk following your rank as displayed at the Affiliate Center indicates you're in this rank's first-month grace period, and you will need to qualify for BTL again before commissions are processed (approximately the 10th of each month) to continue to receive the benefits of this rank.

You must at least 1,500 sales/purchase VP first before you can qualify as BTL rank.

9 posts

Helping your EA's in Team Building #Team Building

2 days ago

I became STL within two month in SFI business and I have been maintaining that rank till day, Do you know how I did it? I help one of my PSA from affiliate rank to BTL rank directly by giving my PSA Gift Certificate that help my PSA to advance his rank.

I do believe, you can do that too, Help one of your PSA with Gift Certificate to enable your PSA to buy TCredit so that your PSA can advance perhaps maybe from Affiliate rank to BTL or from EA rank to BTL rank.

7 posts

What is success for you? in Inspiration/Testimonials #Leadership #Team Building

3 days ago

Success is based on recognizing and going after opportunities as they present themselves -- and that often requires having the inner fortitude to take a chance and navigate difficult waters. The more you exude positivity, the better your chances of finding lasting success and happiness. All it takes is a little training and focus, and you can rewire your brain toward the positive.

"Success seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don't quit."
-Conrad Hilton

13 posts

What is the gain? in Team Building #CSA #PSA

3 days ago

You may surprise that one day some of your CSA can just wake up from their sleeping and start building up their SFI business again, The truth is that Nobody know where the successful CSA that will works with will come from.

13 posts

What will happen to my CSAs in Miscellaneous #CSA #PSA #VersaPoints

3 days ago

Will I permanently retain the CSAs who are assigned to me?

To retain your CSAs, you must personally maintain a minimum of 1,500 VersaPoints each month to retain them or else you will lost them, They might be the one SFI assigned to you or you won through Pricebenders or Astro auctions or you redeemed them through Rewardicals, Once you unable to achieve your 1500 VP per month, you lost them all.

3 posts

Gold Team Leader shares stream post. in Getting Started #Leadership #PSA #Sponsor

3 days ago

Very nice and great information to share to our downline because most affiliate don't even know how to redeemed their Rewardicals to VP and any others items.

Thanks, Maree ! For sharing this great thread with us all, Just keep up the good works so that we can always pass great info to our team members.

9 posts

Need local language communicator from India in Miscellaneous #CSA #E365 #VersaPoints

4 days ago

How can I earn more VersaPoints?

You can earn UNLIMITED points by doing the actions on your SFI To-Do List.

All that said, make sure you're not focusing totally on VersaPoints. The primary role of VP is to determine your rank. As this LaunchPad Lesson explains, the way you create large incomes in SFI is through sales, sponsoring, and duplication. We strongly urge you to review that lesson and follow its guidelines.
www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?catid=26444&id=18239

You can translate those English words to India words by using google translate form or you can simply post your thread on India forum, You will see thousands of affiliate that will help you out.

Here is India forum link, www.sfimg.com/forum/threads?forum_id=79

5 posts

Eager zebra games make the brain smart. in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

4 days ago

Knowing what you want and work towards it is very important in life and business as well.

I am so happy to hear your good testimony about how you developed your brain through Eager Zebra games.

Just keep up the good works and remembered that as you keep doing it every day your knowledge will increase more.

17 posts

Perseverance to reach Success!!! in Team Building #Team Building

4 days ago

I want to say a big congratulations to you, for having 20 active PSA out of 200 PSA, the truth is that you are lucky.

By the way, you said it all, perseverance and patients is all we need to grown our business.

Thank you for sharing your this thread with us, keep it up.

15 posts

Wow, wow, wow, I won!!! in Recognition #Eager Zebra #Rewardical

4 days ago

A big congratulations to you dear, Just keep up the good work of the new program.

Wishing more greater wins ahead with success.

8 posts

How many bidders are there in an auction ? in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

4 days ago

You can only see the 20 most Highest bidder in any auctions, So if you see yourself among the 20 highest bidder that you placed a lots of TCredits to been among the bidders as well and I want you to keep it up, Maybe one day your luck might shine.