Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

44x SUPPORT
Michael A.

Nigeria

E365 Champion

6 posts

5 new Astro Auction badges released! in SFI News #Astro Auctions

about 1 hour ago

The new five badges added are looking very lovely, they worth fighting for to earn and I love all.

I am working toward them in order to add them to my badges.

Thanks, Lori and entire SFI management for adding this beautiful new looking Astro Auctions badges.

14 posts

What will I do? in Compensation #Compensation #PSA #Sponsor

1 hours ago

I think this 12+ ways you can earn VersaPoints for free will help you to speed up your VP points.

www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?catid=26444&id=18240

5 posts

Is there some new changes about Direct Commission? in Miscellaneous

2 hours ago

I think this might help to understand about Direct commissions in the New comp plan.

Direct Commissions

For all your Personally Referred Members (PRMs)

Earn 52% of CV on their purchases
Earn 100% of the VP on all their purchases
Earn 1 Rewardical for every 10 they earn

For all your Personally Sponsored Affiliates (PSAs)

Earn 20% of CV on their purchases
Earn 1 Rewardical for every 10 they earn

And once you refer a member or sponsor an affiliate, they become your customer for life!* SFI takes care of all order processing, product shipments, and customer service at no cost to you, and automatically pays you your Direct Commissions and Rewardicals for every order placed by them each month!

Earnings Example: An order is placed by one of your PRMs that has $28 CV. You earn a $14.56 Direct Commission (52% of $28).

Get more info here, news.sfimg.com/2018/06/01/new-comp-plan-improvements/

11 posts

When Is The Best Time To VP Qualified Fro The Month? in Suggestion Box #VersaPoints

5 hours ago

Hello, Terence !

If you look at SFI forum vividly, you will see that most affiliate requalifying for their status on the first day of each month while others maybe 2nd to 28th of each month, the reason why is that ways maybe is due to their financial budget.

To requalify each month really depends on each individual choice and there is no specific time but the best is that you requalify each month, that is most important in order not to lose anything.

11 posts

Cannot get EZ tab to turn Green! in Miscellaneous #Eager Zebra

12 hours ago

You can only turn your EZ tab from red to green by spending 1 TCredit in any of EZ games.

You can use your free or paid matches to burn all unwanted card provided you win your Grand Master poker games does not turn the EZ tab until you spent 1 TCredit, that is when the EZ tab will turn green.

9 posts

What if I'm unable to requalify as Team Leader in Team Building #Team Building

12 hours ago

There is nothing will happened to your PSA and CSA in as far you achieve EA status.

All your PSA and CSA will stay with you, You don't have to be worry.

215 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Tracey Harris! in Recognition

15 hours ago

Congratulations to you Tracey on this, your 1st SFI Anniversary Day and for your superb E365 Champion achievement.
Truly there is no shortcut to success! Congratulations on a brilliant success and for finally getting to see your dreams come true. You have proved that you are destined for greater things in SFI and life generally.

243 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Gregorio Garcia! in Recognition

1 day ago

Congratulations to you Gregorio on this, your 1st SFI Anniversary Day and for your superb E365 Champion achievement.
Truly there is no shortcut to success! Congratulations on a brilliant success and for finally getting to see your dreams come true. You have proved that you are destined for greater things in SFI and life generally.

8 posts

Rating of sponsors in July in Miscellaneous #Sponsor #Team Building

2 days ago

Its a minimum of 500 VP and affiliates should have at least completed their second month in SFI to be able to rate their sponsors.

40 posts

1st Anniversary! in Recognition #Contests #E365 #Team Building

2 days ago

If you want to succeed, if you want to live, it's not politeness but rather passion that will get you there. Life is 10 percent what you experience and 90 percent how you respond to it, You have the determination to work harder than most and make sure things get done. You pride yourself on seeing things getting completed and you take charge when necessary. You drive yourself with purpose and align yourself with excellence today as the number in your class.

You really work hard to get thing done every day and I am really happy for you that you have make it.

A big congratulations to you, Zhumagul A ! For all your accomplishment so far till day and I wish you greater success ahead.

35 posts

SFI'ers I Need Your Advice/Opinions in Getting Started

2 days ago

Hello Oluwatoyin !

I will like to advice you to keep maintaining your Executive Affiliate(EA) each month due to the following benefits you will get.
1 Commissions from your PSA, CSA and PRM
2 Team Overrides (compressed generations paid) up to 3 generation
3 Bonus Rewardicals (monthly) up to 50
4 Bonus CSAs (monthly) up to 10
And many more...

I will also advice you, while maintaining your EA each month, You should concentrate on Team building like bring more or recruits more PSA and PRM. and addition to that and most importantly is sales.

Your focus should be on Sales and team building while maintaining your EA every month.

9 posts

I really like SFI in Getting Started #Getting Started #Leadership #Marketing

2 days ago

Hello, Charles !
I will like to welcoming you to this great SFI business platform where a lots of things happening intents of having a second income so that you would go out of deft, You are also highly welcome SFI forum where you can impact your knowledge in the area you don't understand.

Every successful affiliate started from the great launch because everything you even needed to grow your team in order to leverage your income are all there. So I will like to recommend the following tips to you.

- Start with the basics, www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?catid=26444&id=192367

- How to advertise your Gateway for free, www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?catid=26444&id=210712

- How to invest now for future profits, www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?catid=26444&id=210714

- Financially Independent In Three Years, www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?catid=26444&id=232503

5 posts

How can You Promote Your Gateways ? in Marketing #Marketing #Sales #Team Building

2 days ago

You can promote as many of your Gateways as you like. That said, however, your emphasis should be on using as many marketing methods as you can to attract new SFI Affiliates and TC customers. This includes promoting your Gateways, as well as many other strategies and tips for maximum effectiveness.

www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=210712&referrer=search

254 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Zhumagul Akhmedova! in Recognition

2 days ago

Congratulations to you Zhumagul on this, your 1st SFI Anniversary Day and for your superb E365 Champion achievement.

18 posts

Problem with Astro auctions(smart phone) in Pricebenders #Astro Auctions #Contests

3 days ago

Hello Nouta Ngounou !

I think Astro Auctions has been designed from the ground up to be fully mobile-friendly. With nearly 2 BILLION smartphone users now worldwide.
I prefer using UC browser when I am using my smart phone and I will recommend that for you too.

news.sfimg.com/2018/07/10/introducing-astro-auctions/

252 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Saska Petrusevska! in Recognition

3 days ago

Congratulations to you Saska on this, your 1st SFI Anniversary Day and for your superb E365 Champion achievement.

5 posts

"Special" explanation in Compensation #Compensation

3 days ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

10 posts

Referring affiliates in Marketing #Team Building

3 days ago

I think this might help you.

A Small Guide To Free Advertising, www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=232661&referrer=search

TRAINING ARTICLE: How To Attract New Affiliates,
www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=198635&referrer=search

Wish you all the best

226 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Samir Hasanspahic! in Recognition

4 days ago

I celebrating you victory today as the champion of E365 and i wish to congratulate you for a job well done.
What take to become a champion in this SFI business is your Time, Focus, Hard work, commitment, Persistence, Determination, and dedication throughout a year to awarded this very great honor as E365 Championship.

Congratulations E365 Champion Samir Hasanspahic!

8 posts

Gateway for Astro Auctions in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

5 days ago

Astro Auction program just launch recently, so let give SFI management some time to put thing in order.

Everything can not be done within week, We should expect a month time before raising such question.

Please let us have some patient with the SFI management.

5 posts

Adding NGRQ Gateway in Custom Domain Manager in Ask Gery #Leadership #Marketing

5 days ago

She is talking about this NGRQ "No Get Rich Quick" Gateway to be implemented among the custom domain manager list.
Here is the link, www.sfimg.com/CustomDomainManager