Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

79x SUPPORT
Michael A.

Nigeria

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #5

6 posts

Use KeyCode, with your JMT Gateway! :) in Marketing #Marketing

4 hours ago

Thanks, Ria ! For sharing this great and wonderful tips on how to add KC to any respective SFI/ TC post on our personal blog of Blogger.com, Thsi is really a great one and I want to appreciate you for sharing it with us.

Using our JMT Gateway is really the best because it defined who you are and the kind of business you are doing with that affiliate company you are advertising, I do use it sometimes but not always.

7 posts

WHERE IS THE PROMISED REPLACEMENT OF SPIN & WIN? in Miscellaneous

4 hours ago

Maybe Mr Gery and SFI management teams are working for something good for us all, remember that Mr Gery know what is the best for his affiliate and he will do all means to fulfill what he promised.

No affiliate can survive in SFI business without having patient and determination and that is what we all need.

Patience is the key to success and breakthrough to freedom.

3 posts

saying goodbye to my csas in Getting Started

12 hours ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

174 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Mohd Azahari Isa! in Recognition

1 day ago

Congratulations on achieving the title of the SFI E365 champion, Mohd Azahari!
Your hard work, persistence and perseverance has finally been paid-off, truly there is no shortcut to success and I Congratulate you on a brilliant success and for finally getting to see your dreams come true.

10 posts

Pricebenders Auctions! in Pricebenders #Pricebenders

1 day ago

Yes you are right Dusica, It Might been a technical issues or maintenance problem, We just have to wait till it come back. Pricebenders auctions will definitely come back.

This is what Mr Gery said about Pricebenders auctions

As long as enough affiliates continue bidding (which makes Pricebenders feasible), we'll keep Pricebenders going!
HERE

11 posts

Why Localvantia doesn't work in Getting Started #Localvantia #Rewardical

1 day ago

NOTE! If you’ve chosen or are only qualified to just pre-register merchants, without taking on Account Manager duties (eligible to EAs and above), follow steps 1 through 3 below and ignore Step 4.

Here's how to pre-register your Localvantia merchants:

1 Visit your favorite merchant(s).
2 Take a good picture of their storefront.
3 Go to www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/lv_prereg and complete the pre-registration form for the merchant and upload the photo you took.
4 Send out your invitation letter and accompanying brochures to get your merchants formally on board with Localvantia. LEARN MORE.

203 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Jasmina Stojkovic! in Recognition

2 days ago

Congratulations on achieving the title of the SFI E365 champion, Jasmina ! On your 1st SFI Anniversary Day and for your superb E365 Champion achievement.

Your hard work, persistence and perseverance has finally been paid-off, truly there is no shortcut to success and I Congratulate you on a brilliant success and for finally getting to see your dreams come true.

7 posts

Astro Austions in Ask Gery

2 days ago

To been Astro VIP qualify you must have to bid at least 60 auctions within 30 days

You can simply check your Astro DASHBOARD to see Auctions you've participated in during last 30 days and how many auctions you need to participated this week in order to stay qualified for VIP.

You can take a look at your Bid History by clicking at View Bid History and the numbers of auctions you have bids so far this month.

80 posts

Rewardical adds enhanced support for Shopify stores! in SFI News #Rewardical

2 days ago

I can't wait to been hit up with the future announcements about this development. I an really eagerly to know more.

Thanks, Mr Gery ! For this wonderful With easy integration with the Rewardical loyalty/rewards program for Shopify merchants, shopping choices can increase exponentially. Indeed, over 600,000 online sellers use the Shopify platform and can now instantly add Rewardical support to attract and retain customers.

12 posts

Last Minute (Days) To Get Your Speedster Badge ! in Team Building #Getting Started #Sponsor #Team Building

2 days ago

Addition to what Ana B have said so far, There are still four good ways of earning this badges within the 10th days if you are really serious in building your own business with your team as well because your team will following your footstep.

1 Set up Auto-Delivery of 125 TCredits pack, The pack will give 125 TCREDITS+1500 VP+ 32 RW, you will earn the Executive Speedster badge immediately.

2 Redeemed your rewardicals to VP direct, If you can redeemed up to 1500 VP from your rewardicals now, you will earn the Executive Speedster badge.

3 Try as much as possible to win TCredits Subscription -- 125 TCredits pack for 3 months (includes 4,500 Sales VersaPoints!) In Astro auctions. this give you 125 TCredits+1500 VP to qualify every month within that 3 months and Executive Speedster badge is sure, that means you don't need to fight of setting up AD again and you don't need to redeemed your RW to VP in order to earn Executive Speedster badge again.

4 Try as much as possible to earn a new level in both badges quest contest every month, by advancing into a new level in any of the badges quest contest will enable to earn the prizes of that level and you can convert the rewardicals you will earn into VP and that is another level of earn Executive Speedster badge.

Note: This Executive Speedster badge is for every month to month, That means we need to earn this badge every month by re-qualify as EA between 1st to 10th of every month.

Go for it, don't miss it because it have a lots to do toward your SFI badges quest points.

Thanks, Ana B ! For sharing this with us all, Just keep up the good work.

187 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Dejana Stupar! in Recognition

3 days ago

Congratulations, Dejana! On your 1st SFI Anniversary Day and for your superb E365 Champion achievement.
Truly there is no shortcut to success! Congratulations on a brilliant success and for finally getting to see your dreams come true.

20 posts

But the best is yet to come .... in Miscellaneous #Rewardical

3 days ago

I think I earn up to 100,000 Rewardicals from 200,000,000 so far and I am planning to earn more Rewardicals because I am in love with them.

The truth is that SFI gave aways a free 200, 000,000 to all his affiliate and Non affiliate by just participating in one way and another without spending dime on them.

This is simply indication that SFI is the best affiliate company to been with and we all appreciate the work the company have been doing in our lives.

10 posts

2x "Den Master" in a single game! in Suggestion Box #Eager Zebra

3 days ago

As per the rules of the Hidden games, there is only one den Master badges in each of the 10 games per day

In a single games if you guess 30 or 40 words, you can only earn one den Master badges in each of the games until you finish your 10 games per day, that means you can earn 10 Den Master badges per day and each you earn count toward your badges points.

Correctly-guessing 15 or more words in a game earns you the elite “Den Master” badge. Add bronze trim upon achieving this feat 10 or more times. Add silver trim upon achieving this feat 20 or more times. Add gold trim upon achieving this feat 50 or more times. 150, 300, 450, 600 Badge Quest points. HERE

13 posts

How To help your PSAs and CSAs with your Free Rewardicals ! in Team Building

4 days ago

Hello, Gyanendra !
Gift Certificate redeemed by rewardicals can not been transfer or sent to your PSAs, they can only the used by you and you only.

13 posts

4 days ago

I do know that some affiliate earn more rewardicals than me in recent badges quest that was being separated(SFI badges quest andTC badges quest but i just want to share my success in both badges quest and others area to encourage the new affiliate that there are different ways to earn free rewardicals in SFI business as especially SFI and TC badges quest, some of the ways are as following.

1 advance into a new badges quest level either SFI badges quest or TC badges quest or BOTH the sames time to earn free Rewardicals that attached with that level.

2 Maintain your Grand Master levelor Grand Master Elite level either SFI badges quest or TC badges quest or BOTH the sames time to earn free Rewardicals that attached with that level.

3 You can earn free rewardicals from Hidden games every day and so many others ways to earn them freely. you can find a lot's of others ways to earn free rewardicals HERE

Take up the challenging and concentrate with those area, you will not have to worry any more.

13 posts

4 days ago

DO something to grow your business every day and how do you intent to do that!

Permit me to share with you all, my greatest joy and happiness in SFI business, First of all I want appreciate Mr Gery for introduce New bigger, better Badge Quest where badges quest are separated into two(SFI badges quest and TC badges quest), In case you miss the announcement, you can still read HRE you can have the opportunity to earn from both badges quest and as well the bounty pot share by just advancing/ earning a new badges level.

I was just to opportune to earn 2,000 Rewardicals from both badges quest because I am in level 4 which is Grand Master and I have been maintaining these level for the past 1 year now and also have a share of 2,500 Rewardicals from bounty pot contest which make up 6,500 Rewardicals only in badges quest and I also won almost 2,000 rewardicals from both (PSAs, PRMs and CSAs) in my downline and 1,000 from Uber-pick games and that make up 9,500 Rewardicals from 1st to 3rd of this month.

How do you help your PSAs and CSAs with your Free Rewardicals you earn from them, Do you use them alone or you share the rewardicals with them back in order to motivate them to earn you more bigger one.

Let me share with you how I help my PSAs and CSAs with the rewardicals I earn from them plus the Rewardicals I earn from both badges quest and Uber-pick games.

1 I redeemed 7,700 Rewardicals into 100 TCredits and distribute them among my PSAs and CSAs, I give 10 TCredits to my active CSAs which are wonderful and I was so lucky to have good 7 and others while I share 5 TCredits to my active PSAs who I have giving 10 TCredits before and I was still lucky to have good 3 PSAs and others coming one.

2 I send E-Card message to some of my active PSAs and CSAs that I Sent TCredits to, informing them to visit the Astro Auctions HERE and bid with their TCredits and there is an opportunity to win great prizes them, Maybe turning the 10 TCredits to 20 TCredits through Rewardicals they will earn because I discovery that some of them have not being bidding in AA.

3 I reassign some of my PSAs that I redeemed through my free rewardicals to my active PSAs to see if they can assist and guide them in the SFI programs or maybe waking them from their sleep.

I do all this without their knowledge as a ways of surprising them, Telling them you cares and love their works, And do also remember that Rewardicals redeemed to TCredits that you send to your PSAs or CSAs is not lost, You will gain them back when they start using the TCredits because for every 10 rewardicals earn by your PSA, you will earn 1 RW and for every 25 rewardicals earn by your CSA, you will earn 1 RW.

You will not create a successful business by thinking about it. You will create a successful business ONLY by DOING...by TAKING ACTION every day. Every day, no matter what, make sure you're doing SOMETHING to further your business. If you're not, you're not even in the game, you're kidding yourself. No business becomes successful without daily focus and action, HERE and also know that YOU succeed only if THEY succeed, that is why you need to cares for them.

Best Regard

Michael America.

19 posts

Grab the new SFI EXECUTIVE SPEEDSTER badge now! in VersaPoints

5 days ago

Exactly.... That is what I am talking about, It will help team leaders to been climbing to the top of the mountain easily.

191 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Benson Bekinga! in Recognition

5 days ago

Congratulations,Benson! On your 1st SFI Anniversary Day and for your superb E365 Champion achievement.
Truly there is no shortcut to success! Congratulations on a brilliant success and for finally getting to see your dreams come true.

6 posts

Hope This Isn't Your Profile - A Real Lack Of Ambition!!! in Getting Started #Getting Started #Marketing

5 days ago

Thanks, Mr Bruce Harper! For sharing this wonderful great thread with us.

The truth is that Being a learner means you have to taking what life serves you—fair or not—and turning it into either the best choice or some kind of understanding. It’s using the worst moments in life to plan your future best moments. And sometimes, you need to learn the same lesson again and again a few different ways.

Regardless of the exact words you say, you need to keep asking until you understand. Sure, at times you might feel like a fool with nonstop questions. Keep going until you have the best at hand to pursue that what you are looking for.

The way to win is to keep seeking knowledge. No one can stop you when you refuse to stop looking for answers.

19 posts

5 days ago

What is your point and what are trying to say, Cawayne !

Make your statement clear so that I can response or answer to your question.

19 posts

5 days ago

That is the brain spirit I am talking about, I attained my BTL rank on the first day without struggle for it, It is because I was lay the foundation for it.

Good affiliate in SFI business who are really eager to build their own business does not seek or depend on their sponsor before they take all the responsibility by themselves in order to been great in SFI business.

19 posts

5 days ago

You are Bronze team leader right , I need a single badge similarly to EA Speedster badge that can put you straight ahead into that Bronze team leader rank within first 10 days of each month without waiting for 30th days before you qualify as BTL rank.

I hope you understand what I, m saying now.

21 posts

I was amazingly surprised...! in Recognition #Astro Auctions

5 days ago

The truth is that, to be successful in SFI business you have to see all the impossibility to be possible to working toward every step that will take you to the greater high in achieving your purpose and desires.

The amazing and surprising of AA sometime can make you friend and love with it.

Congratulations to all your winning in AA, Just keep up the good job and believe me, More winning are on your ways to your SFI door post.

19 posts

5 days ago

Don't you think, it will be great and nice if SFI can introduce similarly SFI badge for Bronze team Speedster badge between 1st to 10th or 20th of every month, I do believe that by introducing this bronze team Speedster badge will help every team leader to work harder in every month in order to earn it within 1st to 10th of the month.

How do you look at it, Your opinion, I don't want to start new thread with this and that is why I am posting it here.

19 posts

6 days ago

To earn the new Executive Speedster badge and 100 Badge Quest points, simply requalify as an EA (or Team Leader) no later than December 10th.

IMPORTANT: You can make this badge even more valuable by being extra-speedy! That is, requalify by Dec. 7th for the bronze trimmed version (200 pts), by Dec. 5th for silver trim (300 pts) or Dec. 1st for the prestigious gold trimmed version and a big 400 Badge Quest points! HERE

I just discovery that there are four good ways of earning this badges within the 10th days if you are really serious in building your own business with your team as well because your team will following your footstep.

1 Set up Auto-Delivery of 125 TCredits pack between 1st to 10th of month of December, The pack will give 125 TCREDITS+1500 VP+ 32 RW, you will earn the Executive Speedster badge, It now less for you to choose which badges quest points you want to earn.

2 Redeemed your rewardicals to VP direct, If you can redeemed up to 1500 VP between 1st to 10th of month of December, you will earn the Executive Speedster badge, It now less for you to choose which badges quest points you want to earn with your Rewardicals.

3 Try as much as possible to win TCredits Subscription -- 125 TCredits pack for 3 months (includes 4,500 Sales VersaPoints!) In Astro auctions. this give you 125 TCredits+1500 VP to qualify every month within that 3 months and Executive Speedster badge is sure, that means you don't need to fight of setting up AD again and you don't need to redeemed your RW to VP in order to earn Executive Speedster badge again.

4 Try as much as possible to earn a new level in both badges quest contest every month, by advancing into a new level in any of the badges quest contest will enable to earn the prizes of that level and you will also have the chance to receive an equal share of the bounty pot within that month.

Note: This Executive Speedster badge is for every month to month, That means we need to earn this badge every month by re-qualify as EA between 1st to 10th of every month.

Go for it, don't miss it because it have a lots to do toward your SFI badges quest points.

If you have any other way to earn this badge between 1st to 10th of month of month, you can add it here.

Best Regard

Michael America.