Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Michael E.

Nigeria

6 posts

Challenge Games in Eager Zebra

1 day ago

It is simply to compete against other players ,as explained , no points for bronze trim,silver trim,Gold ttim.
When you play and you are able to earn the badge. Playing several times would be for fun. But for me is also a way to boost your moral and better your skills.

Wish all the Best.

17 posts

How to get the link of product that we want to sell on our website? in Sales #Marketing #Sales

1 day ago

Hello Lavina
Getting the link on triple click product as follows:

Use the TripleClicks COLLECTIONS tool to create unlimited, unique themed collections of products you can promote to the audience you want to target.

1. Just open the details page of any product at
TripleClicks.

2. Click on the SFI Toolbox button*.

3. Click on Add to collection link.

4. Choose a collection name and description for your customers to see.

5. The item you chose to start the new collection is automatically added. Add more products to your collection by clicking the blue Pick Items button. This will take you to a handy screen where you can search and choose other products you want to add to this collection. Check the Add To Collection checkbox for any item you wish to add.

6. Click the DONE button at the bottom of the screen when you’re done adding products.

7. Your new collection page should display all the products you’ve chosen. To see how your collection will look to customers, click the View As Buyer link in the top right corner.

When you have your collection completed with all the products you want in it, just grab the the affiliate link (the special, shortened URL displayed at the top of the collection page under the Share icon) and start sharing/promoting! You can use the affiliate link in e-mails, on social media, in blogs, etc.

You can ALSO instantly create BANNERS of your collections for posting on your blog, etc. Just click the "Create Banner" link for the desired Collection from your Collections index.

When your prospects click your link or banner, they’ll see your Collections name and all the products you’ve chosen--ready for purchase. And, of course, the affiliate link is associated with your SFI ID number so that you’ll earn the big 45% CV Direct Commissions on all sales you generate.
hope it helps you generate your sales.

good luck..

54 posts

Like joke! Like joke! I made it. in Inspiration/Testimonials #Contests #E365 #Getting Started

3 days ago

Welldone Nkechi
Understanding really matters a lot, and consistency as well as perseverance.
That is the more reason why it is also important to read,learn and act.
Thanks for the post.

15 posts

Football Fever in Suggestion Box #Contests #Marketing #Sales

4 days ago

Hello olufunmilola
Well football has facts figure and information on history,so when you talk about wealth of information.football has it. Talking about when the current world cup competition ends, the idea and brain behind this is actually to get more PRM and by so doing getting affiliates.

Thanks.

15 posts

Football Fever in Suggestion Box #Contests #Marketing #Sales

4 days ago

Hello SFI
Its only a suggestion,come to think of the recent Fifa World cup,if we can incorporate this season of Football on this SFI platform,that is may be by way of making some of the eager zebra games like the brain sprint,70% question base on football.By so doing interest of the football lovers can be captured and thereby promotion of this eager zebra games is enhanced.
Also on the Tripleclicks products,more of football kits can be added especially like jerseys of countries and famous footballers.
If possible the Time Machine could as well have a prediction on this footballing game which have large followers around the globe.

Welcome to Russia. Welcome to the round leather game.

14 posts

You need to motivate yourself. in Team Building #Getting Started #Leadership #Sponsor

4 days ago

There is a popular saying that if you are waiting for someone to inspire you, you might be waiting for too long. Yes one has to take responsibility and nothing is more important than self motivation.

So get up to work. Its time to dot the I(s) and cross the T(s).

7 posts

How to do TC Sales and promote Eager Zebra games? in Getting Started #Eager Zebra #Marketing #Sales

5 days ago

Hello Jyotsana,
Being inquisitive is one of the rudiment of making it in SFI. Nice step you have taken by asking. Whenever you decide on a product that you like to market. if you check closely you can see a tab SFItoolbox if you click on it a link on the product is displayed. Copy this link on site you wish to promote this products.
You can also open a page on Facebook,and on this page you post the link which you have copied. and thereafter you get to share it.

16 posts

Goldstreak Exasperation in Eager Zebra

5 days ago

Helo Martin
The Goldstreak is one of my interesting game..and we certainly know that it is a survey question that is based on most popular answers chosen by the players. So to based your answers on facts and figure is never the rule of the game.
I think that is what makes the game interesting, that is trying to read others peoples mind in choosing the right answers.
On my part,I call it the game of psychology.

4 posts

New to Leaders tab !!! in Miscellaneous #Leadership #Localvantia #Rewardical

6 days ago

Hi Mirjana
The only constant thing in life is change. It is a great feeling to see this new leaderboard coming, and this added leaderboard would definetly bring results and create more opportunities for SFI`ers.

5 posts

Just not to DREAM , But Work Hard Consistently. Consistency Pays in Getting Started

6 days ago

Hello Amar,
Hard work pays, persistence is another key factor when it comes to working hard. The ability to always hit at the Target not minding circumstance and flimsy excuse.
SFI has actually proven that there is no room for excuses if you really want to make it.
Think Big and Stay Positive.

30 posts

Useless Information in Miscellaneous #PSA

7 days ago

In terms of this languages, I think we should try and support each other, because in order to have a successful business, there is need for understanding. I commend those of us that are not English speaking country for trying their best and still making the SFI program meaning. And I also fancy those of us that are of the English speaking region for their understanding. I think by so doing, the SFI platform will be a better place for us all.

Thanks.

7 posts

How to earn versa points faster in VersaPoints #VersaPoints

7 days ago

Hi Sonam
Apart from daily tab actions you can also earn versa points by buying at Triple click or better still set up an auto delivery product with VP.
Also enter the daily Grand where you can also earn free rewardicals you can exchange for versa points.
Try to play the eager zebra games like the brain sprint, Grandpoker,zackjack were you can also qualify and have a chance to win Daily Crown thereby earning free rewardicals you can exchange for versa points.
Also try and up your badge quest level were you can also earn free rewardicals and exchange fro VP.
Also enter the hourly T-Time for a win of 2 Tcredits which you can use to bid in pricebender or play eagrer games and earn rewardicals.

NOTE: REWADICALS=VP
TCREDITS=REWARDICALS=VP

All the best Sonam Choden

17 posts

Strategies to gain income from sales in Sales #Localvantia #Sales #TCredits

7 days ago

Hello Edmund
I think I share your opinion too.I believe it also depends on the region we are, cos trying to convince someone here to buy at Triple click. The first they consider is how fast the goods could be shipped.
So I believe while other SFIers who reside in America and Canada and other European countries are having their way is simply because of the region.

Well am also suggesting if there is a way to improve on Triple clicks to meet the need of those shoppers here in this region .

Thanks.

8 posts

Leadership! in Getting Started #Getting Started #Leadership

7 days ago

A reader today, a leader tomorrow. NEVER forget that line.
Wish all SFI'ers the best

20 posts

Now what will be the driver for a higher rank? in Getting Started #Getting Started

8 days ago

That is why there is the new comp plan that is flexible..
There by giving opportunity to every PSA to become EA

6 posts

Fast Mode: Achieving Goal in Team Building #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

8 days ago

Hello Kingsley, well said.
Only the weak rest on their laurels and dote on past triumphs; in the game of success there is never a time to rest.
disparage the past, create your own kingdom.

When General Douglas MacArthur assumed command of American forces in the Philippines during World War II, an assistance handed him a book containing the various precedents established by the commanders before him, the method that had been successful for them. MacArthur asked the assistant how many copies there were of his book. Six, the assistant answered. Well, the general replied, you get all those six copies together and burn them-everyone of them. I will not be bound by precedents. Anytime a problem comes up, I will make the decision at once-immediately.

Adopt this ruthless strategy towards the past: train yourself to react to circumstances as they happen.

7 posts

Marees Tips. My introduction t SFI. in Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

8 days ago

Thanks Maree for sharing this great post.
With this information you just provided a ladder with which others can climb and attain success.
Thanks.

11 posts

+ versus - in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Team Building

8 days ago

Good thinking, Good product. It is indeed a motivational message,
Thanks for this piece of information MR. Melvin

22 posts

How to create a Residual Income, in SFI? in Getting Started #Compensation #Getting Started

9 days ago

Hello Mark
I think one of the best way to create Residual income is simply by Duplication- Team Building, Now that we have a new Compensation Plan
Reasons Why The SFI Comp Plan Rocks!
1. Clean, simple, generous, and fair!
2. No purchase requirements...ever!
3. Start earning income immediately just by doing simple free actions!
4. Multiple income streams!
5. Qualify for EVERY type of compensation with as little as 1500 VP a month (all qualifying VP can be generated with just actions, or combinations of actions and sales at any of our Zing Network properties).
6. With thousands of available products, our Zing Network powered sites have something for everyone. This makes selling products online both fun and lucrative. And it makes it even easier to earn VP with Transfer Buying (buying from Zing Network sites the products you already buy elsewhere)!
7. Lucrative upfront compensation and great long-term residual income potential too!
8. No limit to how much you can earn. Go as wide as you want while also earning deep into your organization via Team Overrides.

All the Best.

14 posts

Can we put the goals tab at the end of the tab line? in Suggestion Box

10 days ago

Hello Emen,
I think on my own opinion , the Goal tab coming last is not necessary,
Because when you aspiring to become successful in life, I mean in whatever life endeavour..Goals come first,cos you have to set down your Goals before action follows.
Thank you.

38 posts

I have 24,775 Rewardicals Tokens... How would you use them? in Miscellaneous #Rewardical #Sales #VersaPoints

10 days ago

Hello Tommie
That is such a huge amount of Rewardicals, on how to use it, I think all the answers to using your rewardicals are right here on SFI. With the wealth of knowledge provided on Investing Confidently and Financial Literacy on SFI.
Tommie I wish you all the best.

12 posts

Challenges and difficulties in Miscellaneous

11 days ago

Hello Lesil
Thanks for such encouraging words. One cannot climb the ladder of success with your hands in the pocket.
So the turbulent time will come,the difficult moment would arise but one thing that would make you outstanding are those encouraging words.
I will also like to add this; "procrastination is a grave in which opportunities are buried"
The Toad once said he does not believe in procrastination that is while he cut off its tail.

So even if you are passing through difficult time,never prospone what you could do today for tomorrow.
I wish everyone all the best.

15 posts

Has anyone Experienced an internet cut off during games? in Eager Zebra #Contests #Eager Zebra

11 days ago

Yes, I have experience same, while playing the Gold streak,but before time out the game had already resume,
I think also it should have something to do with the network provider.
All things being equal,still full playing the eager zebra games,

7 posts

NEW UNLIMITED VERSAPOINTS TRANSFERS in VersaPoints

11 days ago

All VersaPoints will now automatically transfer to the next month (if less than 1500). No more will you have panicked new affiliates at the beginning of new months wondering why their VersaPoints are showing zero! Instead, if less than 1500 VersaPoints are earned, we’ll just automatically transfer the points to the new month so the affiliate can continue, uninterrupted, towards achieving Executive Affiliate status. And, again, this will happen every month automatically.
This new comp plan actually Rocks.

Special Note: To prevent fraud, to earn EA perks such as Bonus TCredits, qualifying VersaPoints must be earned in the prior 45 days from when commissions are processed

*prior 45 days from when commissions are processed? I did not get a clear explanation on this. Can anyone explain further

7 posts

Card King Zackpot in Recognition #Contests #Eager Zebra #TCredits

12 days ago

Great job, for winning ,keep playing and you might never know, you could be having your way to winning 45TCredits.
Welldone