Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Mac-ibiang James U.

Nigeria

133 posts

Kudos to our top Forum Gurus! in SFI News

23 days ago

congratulations to all the guru but it's important to see the picture of whom we celebrating. Subsequently, I could be important they include their pictures pls.

21 posts

Able to buy Shirt in Suggestion Box

about 1 month ago

Hello forum, this post about making the "hidden word t -shirt for sale generally is not ideal as rightly said and I think it was not supposed to be for sale because that is the pride of the champions but anyway, I also observed that the shirt in question has no SFI Advert on it inscriptions but only eager zebra so, if one has not heard of the word eager zebra how would they no the main source of the shirt. Like zing network or tripleclicks as a means of attracting new members so, To this end I opined that something that can serve as advert be added to the shirt for the general public see and get fire up to being a member.

28 posts

Stream Post in Miscellaneous

about 1 month ago

Gliceria p. My super lady was this sick and no info to me directly why, 😂 lol. It's alright, Sorry you got all the medical advice just follow up to see you strong again.

29 posts

Chat room in Suggestion Box

about 1 month ago

To me I think he referring to something like a whole page to be among daily to do list, that and is another hypothesis to mention

86 posts

Astro Auction Gateway now available! in SFI News #Astro Auctions #Marketing

2 months ago

The new gateway is really a great deal and its automatically saying that the person who refers PRM earns CV from the signed up, what about when PRM made no purchased overtime but only focuses on accumulation of vps saying this is bass on my observation of some CSA attitudes. Many are active but not investing so, in this case you that invested and this set of CSAs who are not active happened to be your share of CSAs do we think its encouraging to keep investing and you keep earning this type of CSAs. I think this area should be reviewed.

13 posts

Become Forum Guru in Recognition

2 months ago

I do truly understands that there are rewards for active participation in the forum but my headache is to see my post on the forum platform since then I did everything possible to see my pix and a forum headlined on me.

15 posts

SFI Offers Us An E.T. Moment! in Team Building

3 months ago

Its in did very beautiful piece, I will as well use it for my 0 VP PSAs.
Thanks a million

220 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Klaus Schmirl! in Recognition

3 months ago

Congratulations Mr.Klaus Schmitt

8 posts

Can't Find My Prospects Because Of All The People - Familar??? in Marketing #Marketing

4 months ago

This forum discuss is in did a wonderful one it actually has that big imparts on me as an affiliate that this tells is that every one is a potential prospect because no one carries signboard about saying I want to be part of marketing be it on line or analog until you make a step by approaching them then who ever that is interested you let go because its never a do or die things. Thanks to all your contributions.

242 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Rahma Umar! in Recognition

4 months ago

Congratulations champion Rahma Umar

19 posts

unclaimed prizes...? in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

4 months ago

There were two school of thought in all these sayings
1. Furrings are lessons
2. Reading the Rules of a business before investing on it. the dos and the don't of it should be taken seriously otherwise you risk the former.

20 posts

I won E365 in Getting Started #E365

4 months ago

Congratulations to you

18 posts

Free Monthly TCredits in Compensation #Compensation #TCredits

4 months ago

But its longer reflected on my page that is why I brought the issue in the forum for more clarification where can I locate it,pls.

18 posts

Free Monthly TCredits in Compensation #Compensation #TCredits

4 months ago

To me the bonuses that were initially given to new affiliates before these changes are made on earning which is the comp plan, those bonuses are not supposed to be completely be removed because those those bonuses have been given before the changes emerged. So I wonder how this issue of those bonuses could be resolved since we are victims of those loses.

244 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Subhojit C Dutta ! in Recognition

4 months ago

Congratulations to you Subhojit .D

234 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Tapan Dubey! in Recognition

4 months ago

Congratulations to you champion Tapan

32 posts

More DTLs Are Surely Coming! What's Next? in Team Building #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

4 months ago

Congratulations, you all concurred that the comp plan is the real deals, normally in science discoveries are meant to he innovative and not obsolete thanks to Mr president Grry

255 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Snezana Dejkoska! in Recognition

4 months ago

Congratulations for emerging the E365 champion

253 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Donna Janse! in Recognition

4 months ago

Congratulations to you Donna Janse

278 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Anthony Robinson! in Recognition

5 months ago

Congratulations to you Anthony Robinson for going champion