Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Mac-ibiang James U.

Nigeria

18 posts

unclaimed prizes...? in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

15 hours ago

There were two school of thought in all these sayings
1. Furrings are lessons
2. Reading the Rules of a business before investing on it. the dos and the don't of it should be taken seriously otherwise you risk the former.

18 posts

I won E365 in Getting Started #E365

2 days ago

Congratulations to you

18 posts

Free Monthly TCredits in Compensation #Compensation #TCredits

3 days ago

But its longer reflected on my page that is why I brought the issue in the forum for more clarification where can I locate it,pls.

18 posts

Free Monthly TCredits in Compensation #Compensation #TCredits

3 days ago

To me the bonuses that were initially given to new affiliates before these changes are made on earning which is the comp plan, those bonuses are not supposed to be completely be removed because those those bonuses have been given before the changes emerged. So I wonder how this issue of those bonuses could be resolved since we are victims of those loses.

244 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Subhojit C Dutta ! in Recognition

5 days ago

Congratulations to you Subhojit .D

234 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Tapan Dubey! in Recognition

6 days ago

Congratulations to you champion Tapan

32 posts

More DTLs Are Surely Coming! What's Next? in Team Building #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

7 days ago

Congratulations, you all concurred that the comp plan is the real deals, normally in science discoveries are meant to he innovative and not obsolete thanks to Mr president Grry

255 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Snezana Dejkoska! in Recognition

8 days ago

Congratulations for emerging the E365 champion

253 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Donna Janse! in Recognition

11 days ago

Congratulations to you Donna Janse

278 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Anthony Robinson! in Recognition

12 days ago

Congratulations to you Anthony Robinson for going champion

229 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Kindesa Amedreshid! in Recognition

14 days ago

Congratulations to you Kindesa Amedreshid

240 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Sujoy Chakraborty! in Recognition

16 days ago

Congratulations to you Sujoy Chakraborty

235 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Borko Lazic! in Recognition

20 days ago

Congratulations to Bàrko Lazic

267 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Bonnie Williams ! in Recognition

21 days ago

Congratulations to Bonnie Williams

246 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Darcy Greene! in Recognition

21 days ago

Congratulations Darcy Greene

246 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Darcy Greene! in Recognition

22 days ago

Congratulations to Darcy Greene

234 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Guy Landre! in Recognition

25 days ago

Congratulations to Guy Landre

266 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Sheila Johnson! in Recognition

26 days ago

Congratulations Sheila Johnson

250 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Irena Trajkovska! in Recognition

27 days ago

Congratulations to Irena Trajkovska

273 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Sophie Morgan! in Recognition

about 1 month ago

Congratulations Sophie Morgan

43 posts

I miss William R. I. in Miscellaneous

about 1 month ago

But why did he had to go or left. In brief words pls

33 posts

New Co-Sponsor in Team Building #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Its all welcome development because since new plans are being introduced no one has came up with any regret on these innovations, so let's P. Gery work and concentrate on the business building.
Mc.ibiang

372 posts

New Comp Plan Improvements in SFI News #Compensation #CSA

about 1 month ago

I sincerely send my warmest appreciations to the Administrative team of sfi championed by Prest. Gery over all the innovations apparently, i expect that there should be also commensurable approach in the advertising ads. I also wish to encourage the sfi team to go beyond just internet advertisement to other broadcast media companies to enhanced more light to the public and other associates on how sfi works.

255 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Wilson Marion! in Recognition

about 1 month ago

Congratulations to Wilson Marion

18 posts

Don't Understand Program as Opt-Outs Reason in Miscellaneous

about 1 month ago

Teresa
This is exactly what I tried explaining in the forum when it was debated about the suggested removal of cash price from the new sign ups (affiliates) came up noting that many may not even attempt reading it, to be frank here, the placements of cash on an advert has remained a source of buying attention motivating a quick push up of interest in doing more to get the cash and has for so many decades been a practice to gain more crowd but what I see is that and what matters most is in what is the requirement to claim that cash is what should be used as a strategy to by eg. (To become a BTL before cash requirements)say for instance if Rewardical is use as first sign up bonus substitute some should be converted to cash price or put both side by side to get that attention from the public, though we need to do more convincing individuals or group to sign up in an environment where they don't even understand what Rt is all about until further explanation about the value, so its important to return the cash price on tract as a source of buying attention and a serious follow up by doing/putting in more interest by affiliate who newly signed in.
Attention: President Gary C
I dedicate this to you president. Many individuals in the society don't earn up to a dollar daily that a lone discourages people to rather invest time, money etc on things that may take a week or more before start making money on it out of my experience, I have witness on this haven recruited over five affiliate who never made a single VP until they back out. So let us have a rethink on this critical issue because life is not easy to so many people in the societies of the world today making difficult to survive and all minds are not the same also even pockets are not too, if cash price could be rebranded in to the system with another nomenclature or style it will make a lot of sense to the public whose interest in on instant cash. Lol, it will introduce many people and buy more attention shall be gain in reading more to see how to collect the cash remember I said many have not yet sustain today's feeding talk less of reading things that he stands not to gain nothing to solve his immediate needs and expect such person to start reading volume of write ups. They will say "after all its until you invest money on quick buy or sales.
Thanks,
Mc-ibiang James