Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

SUBRATA S.

India

E365 Champion

12 posts

why t-time is not in eager zebra section ? in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

4 days ago

hi,its a simple thinking that, EZ is a game section and t-time also a game then why t-time is not in eager zebra section ?

10 posts

Rewardical can use like Tcredit in Suggestion Box #Rewardical

7 days ago

Marilyn happy birthday!
SUBRATA

12 posts

exchange of Tcredits for cash in Getting Started #TCredits

7 days ago

Hi Philip,
if realy you want cash,to exchange Tcredits it is POSSIBLE......
but you have to think in a different way,you have to go PB"s BID section and you have to won those auction which has a "FLIP"option,that kind of auction you can win and will get a handsome ammount, and its realy a two way profit..
1.money
2.in every bid means 10 RW
go hunt,best of luck
SUBRATA

10 posts

7 days ago

i was asked for to send RW to my psa or csa........
thanks
subrata

10 posts

7 days ago

REWARDICAL is very strong thing of any affiliates :
its a small suggestion,if we can use rewardical like tcredit,mean how we can send Tcredits on any of our psa/csa,
if we can send rewardical token to so that would be most innovative and as a team leader we can make any contest for my team there also we can use...
its only a suggestion rest all company knows better
SUBRATA

248 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Oyekunle Adesope! in Recognition

7 days ago

Hi.Oyekunle Adesope
Congratulations on achieving the title of SFI E365 Champion.
It is a great honour of becoming Champion of the class.
Your hard work has finally paid-off.
Keep up the great work!
subrata

260 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Carla Mcgregor! in Recognition

10 days ago

Carla Mcgregor ,

Great , Congratulations and Best Wishes for the Winning of the E.365 Championship & 1st year anniversary with our SFI Family.

SUBRATA

271 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Deborah Swival! in Recognition

11 days ago

Congratulations, Deborah! its realy a great achievent,
we(SFI family) realy proud of you,great and hardwork has given you this achievement .
once again congratulation
subrata

1 post

E365 achievement...... in Inspiration/Testimonials #E365

12 days ago

Hi,my family(all sfi affiliates)
its a realy wonderfull feelings........ha.aa..h.
its a realy a mysterious and amazing ,with sweet pain in my mind was in the last night,and i cant take a sleep last night,to think about E365,could i or not, in the night 2 o"clock to 5 o"clock i wouldnt get sleep.that time,i was spontaneously checking my class leader board.
and in the morning dot 10.30 i was so tensed,because i was thinking,if i would see my competitors VP is more than me,so..
its realy realy a good adventures.
and finally i got the winning massage
it was realy enjoyable guys
whos has not yet pass one year yet in SFI for them, its, its realy a chance to enjoy that momento
SUBRATA

12 posts

How can I begin marketing and what strategies should I follow? in Getting Started #Getting Started #Marketing #TripleClicks

20 days ago

Hi Ilyass!

second you just go to launch pad section there all you get.
thank you for com back
we(sfi team)with you

11 posts

New team leader in my team in Team Building #Marketing #PSA #Team Building

25 days ago

its realy a great thing,congratulation Nada you & your team.its a great achivement,one again congratulaion....

5 posts

increase my versa point ? in VersaPoints #CSA #PSA #VersaPoints

25 days ago

Hi,my downline psa and csa's regular movement is increase any vp,if yes then what is the ratio is there.

20 posts

E365 Champion's VPs in VersaPoints #E365

about 1 month ago

hi,rebecca i got your point,first of all you can play....t-time in there you can win 2 t-credit then you can earn 2 vp daily.

4 posts

If SFI intro a apps that would not be more for SFI Business? in Miscellaneous #Marketing #Sales

about 1 month ago

hi, Gery if SFI intro a apps that would not be more for SFI Business?

1.it will show in google play store, so more and more people will see and their interested will grow,and there SFI will grow so fast .
2.whoever new member will install that application, obviously there email id also connected with gmail or that that kind of web site which are trusted site.so the action also be fast.
3.we (SFI) also get more and more PRM from that apps also,
this is i think......
subrata

7 posts

how to change in Miscellaneous #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

Thank you all for given me a possitive reply

7 posts

how to change in Miscellaneous #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

if we want to change our tripleclicks members id(which name shows is in tripleclicks),how to change that id/name ?

13 posts

invalid Email adress in Team Building #PSA

about 1 month ago

why some affiliates email address is not valid when i sent a welcome letter,it says its a improper email id.then how they registerd with sfi ?

20 posts

about 1 month ago

to all of you thank you all,but my questions is that in every E365 champions along with their name and country if we can see their vp also then,the new affiliates can gate a idea how long way they have to ride and in that way they will do a great bussiness.

20 posts

about 1 month ago

When we see a E365 champion, we can see the name of the person and the name of the country, but we can not see the person how many VersaPoints has earn.

I think if who has not yet completed 365 days in SFI or that new affiliates, who will be the next E365 champions for they, they can get a small target or motivation, where they have to go or how many VPs they have to achieve, in that case indirectly they will grow there business positively and seriously,and the there would be a challenge from the beginning of the class.

10 posts

For New Affiliates. in Getting Started #TCredits #VersaPoints

about 1 month ago

One of my psa asked,in sfi without a sinegle penny why we canot grow this sfi business ?
I told him/her,that sfi is a bussiness where you can earn money,tcredit,rewardical and vp (extra) also.listen how ?
1.vp-you just go throw full launch pad {deeply},here you have to go throw deeply and learn,if you go throw deeply and understand,automatic you can earn extra vp.
2.tcredit-that is also you can earn without invest any single penny,go to-t-time contest evry hour,enter the contest,and when you can win 2(two)t-credit without invest a single penny.
3.when you won t-credit you can enter any of the eger zebra game spent one t-credit you got 10(ten) rewardical token,even if you price bender auction there also in a single bid you can won that bid and some of the bid if you won you can earn rewardical plus money(to sale that item in a "flip" the item you've won for cash at tripleclicks.
4.after flip option,the money is in your account.
And there is so many several option there you can earn and build your own bussiness in sfi without invest.
Thank you

2 posts

What is SFI? in Inspiration/Testimonials #Getting Started

3 months ago

SFI--is Strong, Fearless, Independent..............
there is no boss's fear,nothing only thing is target and achieve your goal,how big is your think,that you have to achieve and you will gate success.....

4 posts

Bid and Winner in Pricebenders #Pricebenders

3 months ago

Whoever win the bid section for the particular that day..
If it is shown in the BID page in the left or right section as horizontally, so all the bidder can see which item, winner and the winning bid price so they can get a idea and get motivation for bid.
SUBRATA SAHA