Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

SUPPORT
Sophie M.

United States

E365 Champion

34 posts

i need help plz in Getting Started #Getting Started

2 months ago

Go to your To Do List..Turn those Red Tabs Green..This is at The Affliate Center.
Launch pad lessons cover this But can be overwhelming sometimes. Best of luck !
P.S. Get your photo up, this lends credibility to your whole business..

Much Success to you.
Sophie Morgan

5 posts

Runner-up in Knockout Trivia match! in Recognition #Eager Zebra

2 months ago

Congratulations to you and Welcome aboard..Keep playing and Keep winning.
As a Silver Team Leader a little piece of advice, get your Profile picture up. Let
everyone see you. It adds credibility to all your future Wins and Post.
Good Luck & Good Wishes for much success.
Sophie Morgan

74 posts

Are You Making This "HUGE MISTAKE" In Promoting SFI? in Marketing #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

2 months ago

I agree completely. I always refer them to my Gateway.
Thanks,
Sophie

32 posts

If You're Unhappy WIth The Way SFI Do Businees... Just Leave! in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

2 months ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

32 posts

If You're Unhappy WIth The Way SFI Do Businees... Just Leave! in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

2 months ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

32 posts

2 months ago

32 posts

2 months ago

32 posts

2 months ago

32 posts

2 months ago

32 posts

2 months ago

80 posts

A List Of Things To STOP Doing In Order To Be Successful With SFI in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

2 months ago

Andy,
I love down South also..I know the saying also..But what do you do when your tried and true teammates start feeling the same way? My post was removed, of course! They always are! However my question and most importantly my partners question is what good is being #5,on the Leaderboard for points this month when the return is not what you expect..You can't throw good money after bad. And speaking truths is what should be held at the forum..I'm going to take Tommies advice and see what happens..I just expected greater things from ME. I am a winner that never gives up!

Sophie

80 posts

A List Of Things To STOP Doing In Order To Be Successful With SFI in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

2 months ago

Thanks for the upbeat Post but after commissions today I'm seriously thinking about quitting..I'm pumping to much money into SFI with NO returns or very paltry returns..Maybe I'm doing something right, maybe I'm not as smart as others, I know I'm motivated but hanging onto that movitation is wearing thin..Now, I must ask myself where is this going? And should I stay?

Thanks for your guidance,
Sophie Morgan

12 posts

Card King winner! in Recognition #Eager Zebra

2 months ago

Congratulations..It feels good, I know..Keep it up and continued success and wins for you!

Sincerely
Sophie Morgan

8 posts

Which Eager Zebra do you found pleasure the MOST? in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra #TripleClicks

3 months ago

My favorite game is Poker and I always buy the matches and moves..Great bang for your bucks..
Sophie

7 posts

Is there some new changes about Direct Commission? in Miscellaneous

3 months ago

.When's the last time you signed on to SFI?

2 posts

Excitement is Growing in Inspiration/Testimonials

4 months ago

I'm so Pumped for July 10th's Announcement from SFI...Always growing & getting better.
Thanks SFI
Sincerely,
Sophie Morgan

25 posts

Removal of Co-sponsor. in Team Building #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

4 months ago

That's not the point. I thank him constantly because he's in touch. The point is when did it go away. I may have missed that memo, is my point.
Thanks,
Sophie

25 posts

Removal of Co-sponsor. in Team Building #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

4 months ago

I too am not able to rate my Co-Sponsor. Without him I wouldn't be where I am today in SFI.

Sincerely
Sophie

15 posts

My Streak Ended;) in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

4 months ago

It's Lip Balm.

273 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Sophie Morgan! in Recognition

4 months ago

Thank you very much to all of you that sent Congratulations & Best Wishes. Yes, I do work hard on this Goal I had set for myself. I checked daily on my standing and I stayed in 1st place a month after I joined. It takes persistence also, when the rewardicals program was introduced this just helped me more getting those VP's. Anyone of you that are reading this and are a Newbie, you must go to your Launch Pad and start reading & Studying these lessons. This is your start to earn VP's so get on it. No one can do it for you, your sponsor can only advise you. The end result depends on you. If you have the drive & Never say Never Attitude you too can do it. Again Thank you all for the Best Wishes & let's build SFI and all benefit from this great company we are with...Thank you SFI.. Thank you to my sponsors, thank you to my Teammates & upline. Let's start now on the next 365 days.

Sincerely & From the Heart
Sophie Morgan
Sophie Morgan Sales (rewardical store)
Silver Team Leader
SFI Sponsor & Co-Sponsor
E365 Champion June 14, 2018

32 posts

Very very happy in Recognition #Eager Zebra

5 months ago

That's a great win right there. Card King is my favorite Game but I just don't do as well on it as I do with Poker & Blackjack. Congratulations & Thanks for sharing. Hoping some inactive members might read this and know we are for real, and SFI is the best Company to be building with.. Here's to another great day of Spinning.
Sophie Morgan

39 posts

Affiliate Motivation in Team Building #Leadership #Team Building

7 months ago

This is great..Thanks Randy.
Sophie Morgan

19 posts

RECA Bad Claims in ECA Program #ECA #Rewardical #Sales

7 months ago

I get them in my store also. You have to be careful. I don't understand how they get through to make false claims and are they
SFI/Tripleclicks Affliates?

Thanks for posting & asking!
Sincerely
Sophie

37 posts

I missed Shelley Leeper.... in Miscellaneous

7 months ago

Yes, missing her & Randy Ireland? Wonder what has happened? Hope it's just a break.

Sincerely,
Sophie Morgan