Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

SUPPORT
Sophie M.

United States

E365 Champion

26 posts

Recruit 5 motivated affiliates. in Team Building #Team Building

26 days ago

Now I see your photo, good work and encourage your team to do
the same.
Again,
Sophie Morgan

26 posts

Recruit 5 motivated affiliates. in Team Building #Team Building

26 days ago

Hello,
Great post however to build a professional team that follows you and duplicates
what you are doing you must have a profile picture. This shows you are a Professional
legitimate team leader and are serious about what you are doing. Remember, "A picture
says a thousand words". Good luck and much success to you .

Sincerely,
Sophie Morgan

85 posts

Rewardical adds enhanced support for Shopify stores! in SFI News #Rewardical

about 1 month ago

Wow, Thank you so much SFI.. great news.

19 posts

SFI Dreaming Tips in Miscellaneous #Leadership #Marketing

about 1 month ago

Very uplifting post Randy. So glad you are back!
Sophie Morgan

90 posts

Stop The Madness in Miscellaneous #Leadership

3 months ago

[i] Missing Randy Ireland..

17 posts

The first 500! in Astro Auctions

3 months ago

Just love Astro Auctions. You can't lose with the AA Auctions. I urge everyone
to play! Try it, place a bid of one T-Credit and see what your return is. You can
even win Versa Points . Thank you SFI. The best yet!

Sincerely,
Sophie

7 posts

Mexico Beach, Fla. "Hurricane Clean-up" 2018 in United States

3 months ago

My partner and I were in Mexico Beach, Fla. Helping with the clean-up, today. It is a
Devastated Beach town but will come back. The people have nothing left and all
They really need is water, food & prayers. I have never encountered such extreme
devastated sights. Everyone almost have their houses cleaned out and piled by the road
to be picked up by the dump trucks. The efforts of The National Guard, Law enforcement, FEMA, Red Cross are on the job.
But the Heros here are the linemen from all over the USA working to restore electricity. They never
stop.. amazing people!
When we left at 4:30 today to get home before dark it was with a knot in my throat and tear in my
eye. We will be going back this coming week and everyone please send prayers for everyone!

34 posts

i need help plz in Getting Started #Getting Started

5 months ago

Go to your To Do List..Turn those Red Tabs Green..This is at The Affliate Center.
Launch pad lessons cover this But can be overwhelming sometimes. Best of luck !
P.S. Get your photo up, this lends credibility to your whole business..

Much Success to you.
Sophie Morgan

5 posts

Runner-up in Knockout Trivia match! in Recognition #Eager Zebra

5 months ago

Congratulations to you and Welcome aboard..Keep playing and Keep winning.
As a Silver Team Leader a little piece of advice, get your Profile picture up. Let
everyone see you. It adds credibility to all your future Wins and Post.
Good Luck & Good Wishes for much success.
Sophie Morgan

74 posts

Are You Making This "HUGE MISTAKE" In Promoting SFI? in Marketing #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

5 months ago

I agree completely. I always refer them to my Gateway.
Thanks,
Sophie

32 posts

If You're Unhappy WIth The Way SFI Do Businees... Just Leave! in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

5 months ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

32 posts

If You're Unhappy WIth The Way SFI Do Businees... Just Leave! in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

5 months ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

32 posts

5 months ago

32 posts

5 months ago

32 posts

5 months ago

32 posts

5 months ago

32 posts

5 months ago

80 posts

A List Of Things To STOP Doing In Order To Be Successful With SFI in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

5 months ago

Andy,
I love down South also..I know the saying also..But what do you do when your tried and true teammates start feeling the same way? My post was removed, of course! They always are! However my question and most importantly my partners question is what good is being #5,on the Leaderboard for points this month when the return is not what you expect..You can't throw good money after bad. And speaking truths is what should be held at the forum..I'm going to take Tommies advice and see what happens..I just expected greater things from ME. I am a winner that never gives up!

Sophie

80 posts

A List Of Things To STOP Doing In Order To Be Successful With SFI in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

6 months ago

Thanks for the upbeat Post but after commissions today I'm seriously thinking about quitting..I'm pumping to much money into SFI with NO returns or very paltry returns..Maybe I'm doing something right, maybe I'm not as smart as others, I know I'm motivated but hanging onto that movitation is wearing thin..Now, I must ask myself where is this going? And should I stay?

Thanks for your guidance,
Sophie Morgan

12 posts

Card King winner! in Recognition #Eager Zebra

6 months ago

Congratulations..It feels good, I know..Keep it up and continued success and wins for you!

Sincerely
Sophie Morgan

8 posts

Which Eager Zebra do you found pleasure the MOST? in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra #TripleClicks

6 months ago

My favorite game is Poker and I always buy the matches and moves..Great bang for your bucks..
Sophie

7 posts

Is there some new changes about Direct Commission? in Miscellaneous

6 months ago

.When's the last time you signed on to SFI?

2 posts

Excitement is Growing in Inspiration/Testimonials

7 months ago

I'm so Pumped for July 10th's Announcement from SFI...Always growing & getting better.
Thanks SFI
Sincerely,
Sophie Morgan

25 posts

Removal of Co-sponsor. in Team Building #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

7 months ago

That's not the point. I thank him constantly because he's in touch. The point is when did it go away. I may have missed that memo, is my point.
Thanks,
Sophie