50 TCredits for $9.99 SUPER Sale! Limited Time. Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Sophie M.

United States

14 posts

Pay Day in Miscellaneous

8 days ago

Thanks all..

14 posts

Pay Day in Miscellaneous

8 days ago

Hello Friends,
Been in and out of sleep with pain & meds for a few days. I asked my husband 20 times a day , he said, "Did I get my To Do List done"? Still in pain and headed for X-Rays on my back but I have to ask...What happened to pay day? It's the 12th, did something change about this?
Thanks Guys,
Sophie

25 posts

PUH-LEEZE...just breathe in Miscellaneous #ECA #Localvantia #Rewardical

13 days ago

While I don't endorse the cheese book, it reminds me of a story:

A little bird was flying south for the Winter. It was so cold the bird froze and fell to the ground into a large field.

While he was lying there, a cow came by and dropped some dung on him.
As the frozen bird lay there in the pile of cow dung, he began to realize how warm he was.

The dung was actually thawing him out!
He lay there all warm and happy, and soon began to sing for joy.

A passing cat heard the bird singing and came to investigate. Following the sound, the cat discovered the bird under the pile of cow dung, and promptly dug him out and ate him.

Morals of the story:
(1) Not everyone who poops on you is your enemy.
(2) Not everyone who gets you out of poop is your friend.
(3) And when you're in deep poop, it's best to keep your mouth shut!

That's so great..
My favorite saying is I got a good heart but this mouth.....
I'm here to stay,

18 posts

The Pudding of Proof in Miscellaneous

14 days ago

be nice! hahahahaha

Just getting a little frustrated. I have faith though in SFI and look forward to all the new changes.
Happy Tuesday coming friend and VP's are the name of the game. I think they removed WW3 over there , after Tall Drink called me a liar.
Goodnight Forum

13 posts

Am I missing something? in Miscellaneous #TripleClicks

14 days ago

All of my Rewardicals came through
Thanks all,

13 posts

Am I missing something? in Miscellaneous #TripleClicks

14 days ago

In the announcement about getting Rewardicals with a purchase of the super deal said nothing about replacing Your VPs. If that was the case they would have removed the Super Deal tab in our To Do List tab. Last month I received The Rewardicals and the VPs. This month I did not get the VPs or the Rewardicals. Support said that the Rewardicals have replaced the VPs but I never seen a post about this. If anyone can send me the link to the post I would be grateful. Because in the forum search I could not find this information. I had 2227 Rewardicals before buying the super deal this month. I still have the same amount and support stated i clearly received my Rewardicals for my purchase. Something is wrong because I am not the only one that is having this problem. I have wasted to much of the support teams time over this and hoping to find the answers on the forum. Thank you.

Hello David C!

You can double-check Rewardicals earned by accessing your Rewardicals Redemption:
www.rewardical.com/Ledger

This Ledger aids knowing where RT had been earned RT from.

If it does not display the RT for your Jan. 6th 2018 Super Deal then you can revert to Support with all the information for them to investigate - they respond fairly quickly and my experience showed that they have a lot of patience with us
Update, Yes it all came through,,,Thank you

It would be great to hear from you that it has been resolved.

All the best to you for the rest of this month!

God bless

Jenny Julies

39 posts

Being completely disenfranchised by Support in ECA Program

14 days ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

39 posts

14 days ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

39 posts

14 days ago

39 posts

14 days ago

39 posts

14 days ago

39 posts

14 days ago

39 posts

14 days ago

18 posts

The Pudding of Proof in Miscellaneous

14 days ago

Hmmmm, looks like something else to me...

39 posts

14 days ago

39 posts

14 days ago

39 posts

14 days ago

39 posts

14 days ago

39 posts

14 days ago

39 posts

14 days ago

39 posts

14 days ago

39 posts

14 days ago

39 posts

14 days ago

39 posts

14 days ago

39 posts

14 days ago