Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

15x SUPPORT
Sheila J.

United States

27 posts

Curious in Team Building #Contests #Sponsor #Team Building

6 days ago

Hello Jessica and welcome to the family of SFI.
Well you have started off on the right foot, reading and learning. Plus visiting the forum. You can learn a lot here. This is a great start. Try not to be picky though. SFI is built from people all over the world and you never know where your diamond in the rough will appear from. I love your enthusiasm. Keep up the great work and will see you at the top! Much to your success.

24 posts

WARNING: Revised Co-Sponsor DO's & DON'Ts in Team Building #CSA #Sponsor

8 days ago

Thanks Stephen for reminding us of this.. I was wandering though, I send out weekly team mails with tips from SFI which I send to my PSA's and CSA's. So I should eliminate them from the weekly mailings I usually send? I am just trying to understand properly as do not want to violate any rules yet I also want to help my PSA's and CSA's to be successful. I have had numerous CSA's request assistance after my weekly team mail, due to no response from their upline.

16 posts

Keep Your Marketing Funnel Focused... in Marketing #Marketing #Sales #Team Building

10 days ago

Thank You Leon,
Yes will just refer them to this link. Thanks for your quick reply as well. We are so lucky to have a great forum and support team here. I want my fellow team mates to understand that as well. That the forum can be a great referral after one addresses things with their upline.

16 posts

Keep Your Marketing Funnel Focused... in Marketing #Marketing #Sales #Team Building

10 days ago

Leon,
Thank you so much for the helpful information and the links. If you do not mind would love to share with my downline. I hope it will encourage them to read and interact within the forum. I have learned so much here and it would also be a big help to them as well. I will use this link with your permission to pass on to them to read.
Much to your success.
Have a great weekend.

19 posts

??? What does this mean in Team Building #CSA

16 days ago

Your Welcome Elmar so glad I could help. :)

19 posts

17 days ago

Yes Robert thank you for the link. I just received the announcement and than read Gery's forum post. It is great to have such a awesome team at SFI. The New Comp Plan sounds great, so looking forward to the upgrade. Thanks once again for your response and link.

19 posts

17 days ago

Thank You Marijana,
Yes I should have been patient and now I read Gary's announcement it is all clear. So looking forward to the new changes. Have a great weekend.

19 posts

17 days ago

Thank You so much Leon,
My net must of been slow, just seen the announcement on the new comp plan :). So this is where I should have been patient before posting. Once again. Thank you.

19 posts

17 days ago

Hello Fellow Sfi'ers,
Has anyone had this on their Genealogy Report today?
The CSAs on this report are currently inaccurate and incomplete.
The genealogy is under maintenance.
If so what does this mean? Will I lose my CSA's? Any help would be appreciated to try to understand. :) thank you

17 posts

If I want to get it I need to give it. in Miscellaneous

26 days ago

What an absolutely motivational and inspiring post. You are so right, you get what you put into your business. There will be ups and downs but keep pushing forward. By pushing forward you have shown us what patience and dedication can lead to. Thank you so much Mirjana & Igor C.

13 posts

A question from my PSA in Sales #TripleClicks

29 days ago

Hello Ethel,
Great question, I wandered this in the past so what I did was type in the name of the brand I wanted to find in the search bar at TC's. I did not find it, but maybe this would be a great opportunity for your PSA to join rewardicals and offer branded items.
Have a great week ahead.

10 posts

Just How Great Are You??? in Inspiration/Testimonials #Marketing

about 1 month ago

Bravo Bruce,
Once again you give great inspirational words. You are the one that makes me strive harder to reach further. I look forward to your posts. Your right, the greatness is within us, we just have to work to bring it to the surface. Thanks once again for inspiring me and making me push upward and onward!

23 posts

10 Qualities of Highly Successful People !!! in Team Building

about 1 month ago

Hello Michael,
Great and inspiring post, I was so motivated by it that I instructed my team to read it. Thanks for the motivation to evaluate myself and work on improving. Keep up the great work! Much to your success.

9 posts

Why would anyone want to leave SFI? in Miscellaneous #Leadership #PSA #Sponsor

about 1 month ago

Hello Nico,
Really love your enthusiasm with SFI. Yes it is a great opportunity. Sad and true but a lot just sign in to look over the system. Some just do not want to put in the time and effort which is required. The only thing you can do is keep up the great work and continue to teach your team what your doing. As it is said SWSWSW ( some will ,some won't ,so what). You just need to move on to the next and work with your workers. Keep sending your team mails and who knows, you may initiate a spark in your sleepers to come back and try again with SFI. Wishing you much success!

10 posts

No Vp from product review in VersaPoints #Sales #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

Helloカビ クマル タ,
Have you reviewed the product before? If so it could be that is why you have not gotten the VP. Or it could just be a glitch, give it a little time to see if it gets credited. If it does not than send a ticket to support. Here is also what I found:
Support Index
Solutions
When are product ratings/reviews available?
02/09/2017
Any time you buy something at TripleClicks (provided you haven't already bought that product before), you'll have the opportunity to submit a rating/review. We email you a notice of this as soon as the order is approved. An alert will also appear at your Member Center page (www.tripleclicks.com/myaccount/) at TripleClicks letting you know that a review is available for you to do.

NOTE: You earn 25 VP for reviews ONLY of physical products and TC Direct products (including digital products). You can only review an item once. However, you can edit your reviews at any time.

Sure hope this helps.
Much to your success.

16 posts

Small Business Week in Miscellaneous

about 1 month ago

Hello William ( Randy)
Thanks for the link. Seems real interesting. Great that it is virtual as well so now anyone is able to attend. I as one will be attending a couple of those. I am always looking for ways to improve. Thanks for sharing.

12 posts

Personal Success Concierge in Getting Started #Getting Started #Sponsor #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Kimberly,
Love your initiative. Your new to SFI, yet your understanding the concept of focusing on building and supporting your team. Thanks for inspiring motivation. May this motivated all affiliates new and old. Have a great week ahead. Keep up the great work!

3 posts

End of month and how to get status in Getting Started #Compensation #Getting Started #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Mirjana & AnaMaria,
This is a great breakdown and explanation of the need to buckle down and focus. There are only 10 days left, thanks for this well written explanation of what the different ranks can give us. I would like to share this with my team.
Much to your success!

32 posts

It's A Simple Plan To Follow in Getting Started #Getting Started

2 months ago

WOW Scott,
Yet another informational and simple to follow plan to succeed in SFI. Always look forward to reading your posts. I will definitely be sharing this with my team. It is to good not to Thanks again.

10 posts

Routine in Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

2 months ago

Kim,
Great Post! Even with your short time in SFI: Yes your right, SFI does take a routine, mindset and persistence. If you get into a habit of logging in doing your to do list. Reading and learning, it will become a routine that will end up being a great asset . So wake up, dress up and show up. :) Thanks for your words of inspiration!

49 posts

Happy Birthday Gery! in Recognition #Leadership #Sponsor

3 months ago

Good Morning Ria,
Wow it is Sir Gery's Birthday. Well than, I would also like to wish him a blessed day and year ahead! May you have a great day Sir Gery

13 posts

Why Start & Not Finish??? in Getting Started #Getting Started #Team Building

3 months ago

Bruce,
Thank you yet once again for an inspirational and informative post. I am the type of person who is determined. I may not finish first or second, but no matter what I will finish. I love reading your words of wisdom and I share them with my team. Hopefully it will inspire them as much as you have inspired me.
Much to your success! Have a great evening.

11 posts

Reasons For Blocks - it is not a Problem but your Advantage in Team Building #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

3 months ago

Sasa,
Thank you for this useful information. I have been reading through SFi yet did not know we had this. Guess I need to spend more time reading and learning. I also look at this way. SWSWSW. Do not get me wrong I would not like to be blocked by anyone but if they block me it tells me they are not interested in a great opportunity that awaits them. So I will continue on to find my Diamonds in the rough whom want to be polished. Have a great day and thanks again for the useful information. I can also learn by this as well, to improve on my communication skills.

21 posts

I Need You To Quit!!! in Team Building #Getting Started #Team Building

3 months ago

Bruce,
Absolutely loved the title of this, like all others it made me want to open and read it. Yes we all need to quit. If we want to be successful. I love reading your posts, you bring such great wisdom to the forum . Keep up the great work. Much to your success and all our fellow Zingers!

10 posts

New badge? in Ask Gery

4 months ago

Hello Brankica,
Yes this looks like a new badge. I do not recall having any information on this but this is the badge description:
Description:
The 2018 basic 1-coin TCredits Connoisseur badge is yours with the purchase of a single TCredit. Purchase 10 TCredits to upgrade to the 2-coins badge; 25 TCredits to upgrade to the 3-coins badge; 50 TCredits to upgrade to the 4-coins badge; 100 TCredits to upgrade to the 5-coins badge; 200 TCredits to upgrade to the 6-coins badge; 500 TCredits to upgrade your badge to the prestigious gold, 7-coins version; and 1,000 TCredits to upgrade your badge to the optimum-prestige, gold, 9-coins version. NOTE: Every TCredit purchased between March 5th and September 1st will count toward this badge.
Sure hope this helps.