50 TCredits for $9.99 SUPER Sale! Limited Time. Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

45x SUPPORT
SHELLEY L.

United States

24 posts

Put Some Skin in the Game! No, I am not buying you a computer in Team Building #Getting Started #PSA #Team Building

11 hours ago

I agree with you all, Dennis, Leon, Randy and Manuel. They should work for what they get and not feel that we should help them so much along the way. I just got a request for a new laptop this weekend and I did not even respond back because I am really tired of it. As Dennis says, "You give a man a fish and he eats for a day, but if you teach him to fish and he eats for a lifetime." I am sure that you can totally relate to this, Randy, being a minister.

They need to fend for their own and once you see the gumption inside of them, then you can help them to a certain extent as your financial situation allows is my belief.

Shelley Leepper

10 posts

I go to sleep much happier tonight! in Team Building #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

2 days ago

Fabrizio:
I know what you mean. I got up this morning and checked mine and they had doubled since yesterday. I could not believe it!!! It is a great feeling when you know that those Rewardicals are building up just like a bank account.

Shelley Leepper

20 posts

One more Badge in Getting Started #Eager Zebra

2 days ago

Hi Shelley,

Help me out. There have been so many changes and maybe I missed something or misunderstood your post. If so I stand to be corrected.

When I won my Pricebenders Badge I did it by actually winning a Pricebenders Auction. I did not win it by turning five PB tabs green for five consecutive days and not winning an auction.

I did it in one day using twelve TCredits and winning an auction.

My understanding of your post is that you can win a PB badge by turning tabs green for five consecutive days. No winning is necessary.

All the best for your business.

Wheels up!

Ron Pate

Shelley is talking about the GREEN Badges for the EZ and the PB tabs.

YOU are talking about the WINNER badge for auctions.

You have both green badges...just click on them and you will see the WHY you
got them.

news.sfimg.com/2017/08/01/new-for-august-green-streak-badges/

Tanja:
Thanks for helping me out here. I should have said the Green Streak badge when I mentioned the badges but forgot to do that. I can now see the confusion that Rona was probably having on that. Sorry, Ron for all the confusion.

Thanks again.
Shelley

Hi Shelley and Tanja,

I ran a marathon today and recovery can sometimes put the thought processes out of whack. Shelley, knowing that you are very meticulous and have your act together, I sat on my post for at least one half an hour. But, I could not figure it out

Tanja, you as always came to the rescue.

I thank the both of you.

Let's be prosperous and seek only the best for SFI, our businesses and our futures!

Wheels up!

Ron

Ron:
No problem. I have those kinds of days, too. More likely than not it seems like anymore.

Take care,
Shelley Leepper

20 posts

3 days ago

Hi Shelley,

Help me out. There have been so many changes and maybe I missed something or misunderstood your post. If so I stand to be corrected.

When I won my Pricebenders Badge I did it by actually winning a Pricebenders Auction. I did not win it by turning five PB tabs green for five consecutive days and not winning an auction.

I did it in one day using twelve TCredits and winning an auction.

My understanding of your post is that you can win a PB badge by turning tabs green for five consecutive days. No winning is necessary.

All the best for your business.

Wheels up!

Ron Pate

Shelley is talking about the GREEN Badges for the EZ and the PB tabs.

YOU are talking about the WINNER badge for auctions.

You have both green badges...just click on them and you will see the WHY you
got them.

news.sfimg.com/2017/08/01/new-for-august-green-streak-badges/

Tanja:
Thanks for helping me out here. I should have said the Green Streak badge when I mentioned the badges but forgot to do that. I can now see the confusion that Rona was probably having on that. Sorry, Ron for all the confusion.

Thanks again.
Shelley

6 posts

New member referral! in Team Building #Marketing #Rewardical #Team Building

3 days ago

Thanks, Ria, for your announcement. I have gotten a new PRM member referral from the Zing network also and it is nice when you open up your Rewardical account and see those extra Rewardicals bouncing around in there going Cha-Ching, Cha-Ching like real money because they are "real money" in the Zing network.

I feel bad that Gery and his staff have been under so much pressure putting this all together and then they seem to get many complaints about it. I know that people have a hard time with change, but when all the pieces of the puzzle are put together, I think they will be very happy and very positive about this, as I know I am. I have confidence in him and others should to having been in the business for many years.

Thanks for sharing this with everyone on the forum. Take care,
Shelley Leepper

12 posts

How should i feel! in Miscellaneous #Marketing #PSA #Sponsor

3 days ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

20 posts

3 days ago

Deepak:
The easiest way that I can see to get one more badge is to log in five more days in a row to get your PriceBenders auction badge. All you have to do to get this badge is click on the red tag in your Alerts section and then just bid one time for one TCredit and this will turn it from red to green. Do this five days in a row and you will have this badge. It will cost you five TCredits to do this.

Hope this helps,
Take Care,
Shelley Leepper

12 posts

Why Is The Search Capability Missing? in Miscellaneous

3 days ago

Delmage:
I just tried to do a search in the SFI newsletter and it worked okay for me. I searched for Rewardicals and it came up with a number of listings.

Take care,
Shelley Leepper

11 posts

Rewardicals exchange rate has really changed in Miscellaneous

3 days ago

Here is information which I copied from the LaunchPad which says that they are now a Zing Network member and can participate in all of the games, etc., which means that he has access to the Rewardical tokens as a participant in the games from the way I interpret it in the LaunchPad.

PRMs
You may have noticed our use of the term "PRM" throughout several previous LaunchPad Lessons. In this lesson, we'll take a moment and examine more fully what this term means. Very simply, a PRM–or Personally Referred Member–is a member of the Zing Network whom you have referred. Whether you referred this person to Tripleclicks.com, Rewardicals.com, Localvantia.com, or any of our other properties, once they sign up for free, they become a member of our Zing Network and can access all of our other properties with YOU as their registered referrer.

What are the responsibilities to your PRM? Once you've referred them and they've signed up as a member of our network, your job is essentially done! We immediately begin marketing to them–on your behalf–through regular newsletters and other promotions. NOTE: Since, in the course of those promotions, we also expose them to the SFI Affiliate Program, your PRMs may also decide to sign up as an affiliate and become your Personally Sponsored Affiliates (PSAs)!

We also take care of all order processing, product shipments, and customer service for your PRMs, at no cost to you! And, of course, we'll pay you commissions...for life!...on every order placed by your members (and let you know instantly each time with an email notification).

Shelley Leepper

9 posts

Please help me brainstorm in Marketing #Marketing #Rewardical

4 days ago

Ma leticia:
How about if you go ahead and do the "Shop and Earn" name for your website. People are naturally curious and especially when they see the word "free," they are going to ask you what the word free stands for, so this would give you the perfect opportunity to present the program to them. You could have a really short small brochure that tells them how they can buy so many clothing purchases for a certain amount of money and for each purchase depending on the amount of the price, they would earn so many Rewardical tokens. They build their Rewardical tokens and you show them what they can earn. They can earn Bitcoin and Silver (eventually), and if they work the SFI end of it, they have the opportunity to get into that end and earn PSAs, CSAs, RPMs, TCredits, VersaPoints, etc. -- it's endless and will be endless, I think.

Then, if they appear interested in the company aspect of it such as SFI, etc., you can give them the brochures for this and if they are a merchant of their own company, you can give the LocalVantia brochure. You just pre-qualify them by asking them a few questions and then you will know what brochures to give them.

I am sure that you will do well at this and that many Rewardical rewards are coming your way. Take care.

Shelley Leepper

19 posts

Understanding Rewardicals Opportunity in Getting Started #Getting Started #Localvantia #Rewardical

4 days ago

Andy:
I think this is a great email to send out to your team, especially inactive team members that you are trying to get back into the "fold," so to speak, and I am definitely going to steal this and use to send to my team, too.

Thanks so much for sharing this with us on the forum.
Take care,
Shelley Leepper

20 posts

DEFINE FORUM IN UNDER 30 WORDS in Getting Started #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

4 days ago

Bruce: My answer would be:
A group of people who come together for whatever purpose to advise, consort, or get together or to serve some purpose to help others or solve problems.

I just counted and I think it is 27 words so I am just under the limit, Bruce. Hope I qualify.

Shelley Leepper

6 posts

WHO IS GEORGE LITTLE? in Getting Started #Getting Started #Team Building

4 days ago

Thelma:
George Little wrote our Internet Income Course and we have a copyright with him to allow our affiliates to use it to learn about the course itself, the Internet.
See below which I copied from the information below the Internet Income Course itself:

Copyright 2018, Panhandle On-Line, Inc.

License granted to Carson Services, Inc. for distribution to SFI affiliates. No part of this work may be republished, redistributed, or sold without written permission of the author.

For more information on the Internet Income Course and other works and courses by George Little, see www.profitpropulsion.com

Hope this helps.
Take care,
Shelley Leepper

14 posts

Let's talk about books! in Miscellaneous #Leadership #Marketing #Team Building

4 days ago

Rose:
TOP BOOK:
Randy, Marilynn, and those who have selected The Bible are right. That would be tops on my list, too, as a book of many books and all books as it should be.

The other books I would select would be:
1. How To Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie.
2. 100 Marketing Ideas: Our Top Marketing Tips For The Web, Social, Video and More
by Tara Jacobsen and Rebekah Welch
3. Any Tony Robbins book.
4. Any John Canfield book including The Success Principles - How to Get from Where You Are to Where You Want to Be by Jack Canfield and Janet Switzer
5. Any Zig Ziglar book.
6. Any Brian Tracy book.
7. Any Jim Rohn book.
8. Principles: Life and Work by Ray Dalio.
9. The 80/20 Principle: The Secret to Achieving More with Less By Richard Koch.
10.The Carrot Principle: How the Best Managers Use Recognition to Engage Their People, Retain Talent, and Accelerate Performance by Adrian Gostic.
11.Reinvent Yourself by James Altucher.
12. The 12 Week Year: Get More Done in 12 Weeks than Others Do in 12 Months by Brian Moran and Michael Lennington.
13. The Promise of a Pencil: How an Ordinary Person Can Create Extraordinary Change by Adam Braun.
14. The Miracle Morning: The Not-So-Obvious Secret Guaranteed to Transform Your Life (Before 8AM) by Hal Elrod.
15. Any book by John C. Maxwell.

Shelley Leepper

34 posts

Puddin Tang in Miscellaneous #Leadership

4 days ago

Randy:
Is it your first name that gets misspelled or your last name or both? I had the problem when had my maiden name of Yemm which was spelled all kinds of ways, especially Yim and then my first name Shelley which was normally spelled, Shelly. I got married and my name then changed, of course, to Shelley Leepper. Now my first name is misspelled, of course, to Shelly and my last name to Leeper. I cannot ever win. My maiden name is Welsh, by the way, and not Chinese as everyone guesses it who has not seen me.

Shelley Leepper

13 posts

What are some of the MAIN WARNINGS you offer your team? in Team Building #Team Building

4 days ago

Jen:
This is a great post, especially when you forwarned with the information that it has to do with your past experiences with both online and offline marketing, as I first felt like it was a warning against all of us or something. When I saw it was you who was writing the post, then I knew that the title of the post was definitely not what the post was about as I know you too well.

With that being said, I think that you have written, once again, a very informative post in regard to what you should tell your first-time SFI affiliates in regards to having joined SFI and what you think they should be looking for when they join SFI. Remaining focused, unwavering, taking breaks to not become overwhelmed, being serious about SFI, and not quitting are definitely positive things to tell your new POSITIVE, SERIOUS SFI affiliates. If they are looking along the lines of being a positive person and are serious about SFI, then they will be a good SFI affiliate.

I commend you for a very encouraging and once again informative post. Thank you for sharing with us on the forum.
Take care,
Shelley Leepper

13 posts

CHECKOUT PROBLEMS in Miscellaneous #Auto-Delivery #Sales #TripleClicks

5 days ago

Sukhpal:
If the above from all these kind forum advisors has not helped with your problem yet, you might try contacting support. I had a similar issue and both were on debit cards, the one with my bank here in the United States on which I never have any problems with at all and the other was with the Payoneer card which is also located here in the States but had never tried to buy anything with it.

I contacted our support on this issue and they stated that it is a security issue on their end and that now that I had contacted them, they would go ahead and release the security issue and it should be okay 24 hours from that time, i.,e., I could use the card then at about 24 hours after they had released the card. I think it must be something to do with just debit cards, since I never had any problems at all with any of my credit cards or using any of my credits cards, either by themselves or by using them through PayPal.com.
Take care and hope this helps.
Shelley Leepper

12 posts

CSA Exchange in Miscellaneous #CSA

5 days ago

Yvonne:
This is a great opportunity for those who speak ESL and don't speak it very well to be reassigned CSAs to those of their own country or to a country close by to their own that speaks that same language. They can then have a better chance at learning SFI and what better opportunities SFI offers due to less language barriers.

I think it is a great idea, too.

7 posts

Are you new? Struggling? Me too. in Inspiration/Testimonials #Getting Started #Team Building

6 days ago

Sangoh:
My heart goes out to you. I know what depression is like. I have had it off and on for a number of years and I have finally gotten it under control to where I can live without feeling depressed all the time. I am so sorry for your past, but you have to move on from that and move on from her and go forward. Once you let go of your past, your life will get so much better. I had such a hard time letting go of my past for so many years as it does not do anything for you.

My aunt and I will pray for you every day. You know, unfortunately, we all have our crosses to bear, and it is very hard to have to live with the crosses and the burdens like Christ did, but you think about what he did for us and it makes it much better. I don't know what religion you believe in and even if you are not a Christian, whatever you believe in, you are better off in believing in something than nothing at all.

You are a strong man to have been a single parent for over ten years. I was a single parent for many, many years, because of my own choice and wanted my daughter to live with me. I do think, however, that it is easier for a woman to be a single parent than a man, not because of the economic end of it, but the emotional bonds that you build with your child seem to be easier for a woman to build than a man. Also, your child gets to witness conflict mediation skills in action within the family, although, since your ex-sounds like she is not around, there is nothing on her end to contribute.

You are a good man, Sangoh, and this reflects in your writing, your business with SFI, etc. Good luck in everything you do. Take care. I agree with you in that the forum is a good place to help you get some things off of your shoulders.

Shelley Leepper

10 posts

Need Advice Please! in Sales #Sales #TripleClicks #VersaPoints

6 days ago

Ronald:
I don't think that you can use someone else's card to make a payment unless you notify support that you are doing this. I tried to use my aunt's credit card one time to place a payment and it was denied.

Also, I tried to use my bank's debit card through Paypal and they denied it and they also denied my Payoneer debit card. I finally notified support and they went ahead then and approved it. It was something to do with security or something, so you might want to have your PSA go through support and see if they can work with them so they can get it approved.

I hope that he gets it worked out. Take care.

Shelley Leepper

8 posts

Active PSA in Team Building #Team Building

6 days ago

Deepak:
That is the most that I have ever heard on the forum responding every month and being active in a group. If you have a group of 100 PSAs and have 25 active PSAs and they regularly are becoming EAs, then you have about 25% of your team that is active wherein the norm is about 1% to 3%.

You are doing really really good with your group and if you just look the earnings up in the compensation plan which is located at www.sfimg.com/Reference/CompPlan, you can find out here about the probable earnings that you can make from your group.

Take care and good luck in your business, Deepak. You are off to a wonderful start in SFI.

Shelley Leepper

10 posts

Expand the Opti-Builder Leaderboard? in Suggestion Box #Team Building

7 days ago

SFI does respond quickly to something of this nature. I remember back when I was only 21-yrs-old and I put a suggestion into the Suggestion Box at the company I worked for to put a trashcan next to the Xerox machines which were located in the hallways so that we did not have to walk back to our offices with both our trash and our copies. It took about six months to implement this one small suggestion, but it finally got done after six months. I won $10.00 for this suggestion that finally was approved and all the girls were in awe that we now had a trashcan next to our copier machines.

At SFI, someone made a suggestion on the forum and a positive response happened within hours. That is what you call "quick." Too bad all companies cannot respond to suggestions this quickly. Thanks to you SFI and to Gery.

Thanks again.
Shelley Leepper

6 posts

Flourish Gift From Sangoh this Valentine's Day in Inspiration/Testimonials #Leadership #Team Building

7 days ago

Sangoh:
Thank you so much for this blessed message that you are sending to all of us on this Valentine's Day. I too hope that everyone has a flourishing time from now on with more PSAs, CSAs, PRMs, Rewardicals, and Localvantia members so that our businesses can grow and make us healthy in many ways.

Happy Valentine's Day to everyone at SFI, etc. Take care.
Shelley Leepper

29 posts

The Unlimited BENEFITS of the Rewardical System in Miscellaneous #ECA #Rewardical

7 days ago

Olufolake:
This is an excellent post, Olufolake, on Rewardical usage and how you can gain the different benefits from the Rewardical program. You must have put quite a bit of time into writing this post and I applaud you for this. I have bookmarked it and will definitely read it again and share.

Thanks for sharing this with us on the forum.
Take care,
Shelley Leepper