Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

12x SUPPORT
SHELLEY L.

United States

7 posts

The Most Important Skill required... in Team Building #Marketing #Sponsor #Team Building

33 minutes ago

Stephen;
Great post on getting individuals to open your text ad gateway link and clicking through. I know that I get a lot of clicks but don't get that many sign ups so am not sure if I know the "secret" or not. I guess I have not aroused my audience yet and I need to learn how to do that.

Will definitely try to wake them up by learning the secret. Thanks for your informative post and I wish you much success in your SFI business. Take care.

30 posts

121-Time KOT WINNER! in Recognition #Eager Zebra #TripleClicks

3 hours ago

Selma:
That is fantastic! I know that you win quite a bit and I think that you have won a few times maybe when I have been playing. I had been intimidated to play until my a2a friend talked me into it and I have now won 38 times over a period of about maybe three weeks. It has turned out to be my favorite game out of all the games. I love it!

Again, congratulations and keep up the good work. I wish you all the success in the world in your SFI business. Take care.

13 posts

Business ! in Getting Started #Getting Started

3 hours ago

Um:
I chose SFI because I answered a FB ad and since I had already been a member of SFI back in the late 1990's but had to quit due to too many obligations at the time, I knew that it was a good company and I wanted to try it again. It is a really wonderful company in that they offer you so much.

They give you a tremendous amount of free training materials and you have the forum to learn from also. You have your daily to do lists which are not difficult if you just give it a good try and you also have all the games, the auctions, the PTP, the Time Machine and everything else such as the Daily Grand, the E365, etc. to win prizes.

I hope this helps in regard to your question. I wish you success in your SFI business. Take care.

10 posts

The Team At SFI in Team Building #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

3 hours ago

Horace:
Another great post on learning the SFI business and getting those people you sponsor to stay active. That is the key, I think, is learning how to get them to start being active and then keeping them active after that.

I think that SFI has great marketing aids and that they can bring in quite a few people. I get a number of clicks in my hit tracking from my gateways.

Thanks so much for this informative and interesting post and I wish you nothing but success in building your SFI business, Horace. Take care.

15 posts

Coming auctions on Friday 24 November. in Pricebenders #Pricebenders #TripleClicks

3 hours ago

Johan:
I saw that in the SFI News letter about the 99 cent auctions. That is so exciting but I bet everyone will be in there trying to win the prizes. I hope it is not going to be too hard to win something.

Thanks for your post and I wish you nothing but success in your SFI business. Take care.

21 posts

First win - TTime in Recognition #Eager Zebra #TCredits

3 hours ago

Congratulations to you Srdjan. You have not been here very long and you have already won. That is wonderful. Keep up entering the T-Time and you will keep winning. Isn't it nice to get a prize for all these things at SFI?

I wish you all nothing but success in SFI. Take care.

11 posts

Bid and build in Team Building #Pricebenders #PSA

7 hours ago

Hello Faizal:
I have never had any problems with getting my PSAs from Bid and Build but I do remember that it does take a few days before they send them.

If you don't get yours by Monday, I would submit a ticket to support. The reason I say Monday is that the support staff has four days off from Thursday (today) through Sunday due to it being a Thanksgiving holiday here. I would check with them then although you could go ahead and put your ticket in now in order to get in line as they do take the requests according to your level. Since you are an affiliate, unfortunately, your request would be at the lowest level, but I would go ahead anyway and put a request in.

Hope this helps and I wish you all the best in your success in SFI. Take care.

4 posts

How to win Biz Quiz, Daily Grand & E365 & bank fabulous prizes! in Inspiration/Testimonials #Contests #E365 #Rewardical

7 hours ago

Jen:
Congratulations to my a2a friend for everything that you have won. Unfortunately, I have not yet won any Rewardical tokens but hope to win some soon.

Your post is very uplifting and enjoyable. Hopefully, it can convince some affiliates to keep on trucking due to the fact that they have so many opportunities to win rewards at SFI. I don't think you have that at many other affiliate marketing companies.

Keep up the good work and thanks for your wonderful post. I wish you all the best in your success in SFI in the future. Take care my friend.

30 posts

How do I motivate myself in Getting Started #Getting Started #PSA

8 hours ago

Nkechi:
It is hard to stay motivated at times. Many things that I do to stay motivated and this helps in all walks of life instead of just SFI are to read motivation books, books on goal setting, reading posts from motivating sites on the internet, listening to podcasts that are interesting in regard to business and affiliate marketing and praying about my business and my success in life in general.

I also watch YouTube videos and you can read both of Gery Carson's books to motivate you. He interviews individuals from all over about success. Also, read the Rules of Success in the Training section of SFI, along with the other good training material. Go back in and search for posts in the forum that are inspirational or in the testimonial section about those individuals in SFI who have made it work. You can also search in the forum under motivation and see what comes up.

I hope these suggestions help and I wish you all the best in your success with SFI. Sampath's post is ideal in regard to what you had asked, too. Take care.

15 posts

Which products can replace sportlighst products in Sales #Sales #TripleClicks #W3

8 hours ago

Nkechi:
You can go into Tripleclicks and do a search for the sporting products that you are looking for entering your country in also and it should bring up those individual ECAs that will ship to your country. The search profile is on the left hand side of the page and you would enter your country and then after you get that enter the products that you are looking for that will ship to your country.

Hope this helps. I wish you all the best and success in your SFI business. Take care.

6 posts

Bitcoin' investment in Compensation #Compensation #Rewardical

9 hours ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

23 posts

Christmas Goal in ECA Program #Compensation #ECA #Sales

21 hours ago

Franklin:
This is a wonderful idea. It would be like a tumbleweed rolling in the wind gaining momentum and before you know it, it would be so big with everyone buying and buying and all of our ECAs would be incredibly happy. Even though they may not celebrate Christmas, it would be like Christmas to them to get all of the orders from everyone, and you are right, absolutely everyone would MAKE MONEY. This would be a win-win situation for each and every ECA and ourselves included.

Great post and I wish you all the best in your SFI business now and in the future. Take care.

29 posts

Happy Thanksgiving in Recognition

22 hours ago

Kovilijka:
Thank you for the wonderful Thanksgiving holiday wishes. I love Thanksgiving so much and look forward to it every year.
Thanks for your post and I wish you continued success in your SFI business. Take care.

14 posts

The big picture in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Marketing

23 hours ago

Che:
This is so true. Some new affiliates come in thinking about nothing but the money and then quit when they realize it is going to take more than they thought it would to reach the top and start making the so-called big money. If they could only stick around long enough to see the BIG PICTURE, they would realize that SFI has an excellent training program and can be very fun, especially with all the games, the auctions, the PTP, the T-Time, etc.

The marketing materials make it easy to advertise your gateways and SFI makes it easy for you in so many ways to work your business. The forum is a great place also to learn new things and to meet new people. You also have the opportunity with the a2a friends, your sponsor and co-sponsor to make new friends and there are people from all over the world in SFI which makes it a great opportunity to learn and grow from these people, too.

They also have the Tripleclicks store where you can refer your family and friends and make additional money from those referrals. You can become an ECA and sell your products or you can refer ECAs and make money.

Unfortunately, I don't think many people stick around long enough to learn about all of the great opportunities that being a part of SFI offers.

Thanks for your great post Che and I wish you all the best in your SFI business. Take care.

25 posts

solo ads in Sales #Leadership #PSA #Sales

1 day ago

This is my long post I made a couple of days ago. Proper Forum etiquette is to show the link to give me credit for the post. These are places to place free ads, These places do not qualify as being solo ads. Solo Ads you have to pay for.
Let me define solo ads: Solo Ads are Email messages sent to double-optin email lists or Posts to Safelists. They use the term Solo to designate that they are only one advertisement message sent to many people. Your advertising message does not have to compete with other ads on the same page. The BIG PROBLEM is who has a very responsive list and how much do they charge per click. Let's say I have a list of 27,000 ,which I do, then I could contract to send you 50 or 100 or 25 or 200 or 300 or 500 clicks from that list. If I send out 27,000 double-optin email messages you don't want to pay me for sending 27,000 email messages, you only want to pay me for the number of people who read the email
advertisement and then click on the OFFER ! So Email marketers charge from $.15 to $3 a click. There are Solo Ad
Forums you can join where the only Email marketers who are allowed to join are ones who have been tested and who
are not paid anything until they have delivered at least 5-6 contracts for Solo Ads equal or above what they contracted to produce in clicks. The normal range of charges is $.30 to $.75 per click and most contracts are for 25, 50, 100, 200 and 500 clicks. I cannot leave my affiliate link for the one I belong to but the name is Udimi.com .
I will warn you that sending email ads to these lists will not get you a lot of results. I know from sending other peoples ads and having other marketers send my SFIMG ads. These Solo Ads are very successful for people who have many LEAD MAGNETs ( free eBooks of great value) that people give away for free so that other people will sign up on their list. You sign up on their double-optin list so you can get their free eBook or report and they get your email to send you NON-SPAM email advertisements. So if you want to quote this post remember "Proper Forum etiquette is to show the link to give me credit for the post. "

Michael:
I am sorry about this. After I posted this, I put another post right under it which said that you were the author of the post and that I had forgotten to credit you in the post which I made.

Shelley Leepper

34 posts

How do you menage without the internet connection? in Miscellaneous

1 day ago

Tanja:
I can relate to this. My internet provider here in the USA does not seem to be very reliable and mine goes down quite a bit as I live in a small town of only about 5000 people. It is so frustrating. I read in PC Magazine that some internet providers cut down your usage during the busy hours such as early morning and then in the evening and I am not sure if that is what they are doing to me, but again very frustrating.

I am very fortunate in that I have a neighbor who allows me to use her internet provider Wi-Fi access when mine won't work and sometimes this is quite awhile. I call my provider and tell them about the situation but it does not seem to help.

I saw on the news last night where our government is thinking about cutting back on the lowly internet users such as myself and making it where we would not have unlimited bandwidth and usage like we have now and letting those larger providers with more money have more internet bandwidth because they have the money to pay for it. I am talking about Verizon and AT&T which are dominant in our country as internet providers. Such a sad situation if they allow this to happen.

As Andy says, while you are sitting in that bar and working you could do a little sales/socialization work and distribute your Xcards, Tcards, flyers, etc. to drum up a little more business. What a great idea actually doing your work elsewhere except it might be a little loud in a bar to play games and concentrate such as with Knock Out Trivia. Otherwise, wonderful.

I wish you all the success in the world with SFI and hope that your internet situation gets straightened out soon. Take care.

5 posts

I posted this at the BUG Report, Dropshipping total... in Ask Gery #Pricebenders #TripleClicks

1 day ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

17 posts

End of the Mountains in Getting Started

1 day ago

Tatjiana:
This is a great post and a reminder to everyone to send this to their affiliates before the end of the month. I just sent out a reminder today to my downline movers and am getting ready to send to the rest of the team.

Thanks again for your post and I wish you all the success in the world in your business with SFI. Take care.

5 posts

VersaPoints SFI's business Growth Support in VersaPoints #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

1 day ago

Horace:
Another wonderful post from you on Versa Points and how they make the SFI business to grow. You always have such great posts as not only do you post informative material but you put links in the material to provide extra and easy information for affiliates to get to them.

Again, a really great post. Good luck to you in your SFI business. Take care.

28 posts

Let SFI Make ALL (Most) Your Sales For You, Like They Do For Me! in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Sales #Team Building

1 day ago

Tommie:
You are not just a great salesperson, but you are also a fighter. You have been with SFI for 16 years and have accomplished an incredible amount since you have been here. You are now a Gold Team Leader, you post on free websites, etc. most of your days and post in the forum quite a bit trying to help others. You must be a super person being able to fit all this into you life in a day's time.

Keep up the great work and keep posting as it helps all of us quite a bit.

21 posts

That's Life in Miscellaneous #Leadership #Team Building

1 day ago

Victor:
Yes, that is right, life is full of twists and turns. I believe, however, that life is what you make it and that you do have to have the right positive mindset in order to be a success in SFI. If you have a bad attitude or you allow the fact that sometimes not all of your affiliates are working or you don't have any active affiliates to bother you in a negative way, then you make it much harder on yourself to be a success.

I think that everyone has days that are not as good as other days and I find this to be true even more so because of my health conditions, but you have to rise above these as best as you can in order to make your life a success both personally and professionally. Life is definitely not easy and some people seem to have more troubles and problems than others and my heart definitely goes out to them in their struggles. You do wonder why some people are afflicted with more problems such as health problems, family problems, depression, etc., but we don't know the answer to that as I believe there is a higher power in this world.

I wish you much success in your business, Victor, and I hope this answers your questions.

18 posts

Forum Guru Badge is difficult when warring issue in Miscellaneous

1 day ago

Zulfiqar:
I think you will find that many affiliates have gotten unapproved posts, even forum gurus. as I have had several, especially when I first started. As everyone else has already reiterated, you just have to follow the rules, post frequently, post good quality material making sure that you are posts are not offensive to anyone, post the right answers to the questions which means you may have to take extra time to find the answer to the question. Also, you must be willing to give up the time that you would spend advertising, etc. as it does take additional time to be a forum guru; however, it is very rewarding and you do learn quite a bit about the company and other things in general.

Hope this helps some in regard to your question on forum gurus.

21 posts

Whats your favorite part about being an SFI affiliate? in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

1 day ago

John:
In addition to some of the things that you mentioned, I enjoy posting on the forum, reading the forum posts, advertising mainly on social media, reading the training material, sending emails to my team, having something to look forward to every day when I get up, entering all the contests and winning all the contests when I am lucky, playing the games, especially Knock Out Trivia, which is my favorite, chatting with a2a friends and co-sponsor, and everything else about SFI.

In fact, I cannot really think of anything that I don't like within SFI.

Thanks for your interesting post and am looking forward to seeing what everyone else likes about SFI.

16 posts

Now, it's the turn of "AllCry"! in Miscellaneous

1 day ago

Hello Gopakumar:
Thanks so much for the warning. I download quite a few PDF files so am really going to have to be on the alert for this.

Thanks again for the warning.

24 posts

I can't explain this, does anybody has to this! in Compensation #Compensation

2 days ago

Sunday:
It sounds to me like probably because you are out of the United States that they require you to put $30.00 into your account first in order to be eligible for the account. I think that you will need to wait until you get another $10.00 or so in your account in order to be able to get the card. I am surprised that SFI does not let individuals know about that unless they do not know the requirements themselves. Since other individuals here on the forum were able to get their card with just $20.00 that are from outside the United States, possibly this is something new, maybe? I am from the United States and I just got my card about a month ago with the $20.00 requirement.

I am so sorry that you are having all these problems and I know it must be frustrating for you. I would call Payoneer back and ask them if the requirement is different for your country and/or if this is a new requirement and tell them that you were notified through your company, SFI, that you would get a card with just the $20.00 starting amount.

Hope this helps some.