Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

2x SUPPORT
Olanrewaju G.

Nigeria

19 posts

My Method Of Advertising Is So Simple, That Most Overlook It... in Marketing #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

2 days ago

What are the convincing HEADING to give, so that when people saw the heading, they would be eager to check what is therein, thereby making them to have a taste of what the business looks like.

19 posts

My Method Of Advertising Is So Simple, That Most Overlook It... in Marketing #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

2 days ago

Free advertising is indeed great, i had tried it but not yet getting hits but i will have to sit tight and buckle up. Maybe am not getting hits because there are limits to what my mobile phone can do, so maybe when i get a smartphone, i will begin afresh.
Facebook is my primary source of traffic but none is active, i hope that will change soon.

18 posts

I Go For Quantity And Quality When Posting Free Ads! in Marketing #Marketing #Team Building

5 days ago

Well, as for me the quantity posting of ads to get quality affiliates is normal, i tried making that happen by using most of my time searching for a free sites to post my ads and i am fortunate to see some, am actually hoping for hit.
one thing my problem is that, what is the subject line and the key words you are using to covince them to click what you offer? Maybe i can also utilize it.

7 posts

Allusive Pricebenders First Win in Getting Started #Astro Auctions #Pricebenders

6 days ago

Hi James,
I think for now, pricebender is a game for the brave, those with higher tcredit stand the highest chance to win likewise AA, The good news about astro is just the winning goodies to all bidder, just focus on the one you knew will give you what you want.

6 posts

New in Nigeria #Getting Started #Leadership #VersaPoints

9 days ago

Hi bro, welcome to this great program, you are in the right place and everyone in this forum is ready to help and guide you.
to get started, its important to take to the training tab as a great tool, this is where everything about this business is based, any question you might have about what you don't understand can then be directed to the forum. Kindly visit www.sfimg.com/start to go straight to the training center and don't forget to read the instructions before reading.
Thanks and welcome once again.

27 posts

Zing Branded Goodies! in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #Marketing #Team Building

10 days ago

I pray the worldwide shippable items is also Nigeria inclusive because i can't to have a win, thanks for the goodies addition.
Restriction is rare in Nigeria so we just hope its highly shippable.

44 posts

Today is my saddest day in SFI.... ; ( in Miscellaneous #Sponsor

11 days ago

Hi Marilyn, I'm sorry for the change and i also congratulate you.
Thank God you have a solid foundation with your so called sponsor's help and not i don't care sponsor. He/She has impact positively in building your business to success.
My advice for you is to chill up, act to his/her expectation, So that when next you get to meet each other, he/she will be happy that you did not fail or quit.
Build more on what he has taught you, learn new things and be a hero to your downline as he is, by so doing, your downline will also talk good about you the way you did.
Best Regards,
Olanrewaju.

7 posts

How to learn from other Affiliates from Nigeria. in Nigeria #Team Building

19 days ago

Learning from affiliates in Nigeria requires you to post your thread in Nigeria Forum, Like the one you posted now, you get to be answered by Nigerians, so that's a great way of learning.
I only urge you to post out any question you might have about SFI for affiliates outside Nigeria to have a say, both Nigerians and Non-nigerians Answering your question from different perspective and idea is a great way to learn and earn fast.

11 posts

ASTRO AUCTION (Silver76Pack) in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

19 days ago

Well, there is no restriction to bidding on Silver76Pack for Nigerians. Just enter the auction and bid with any amount of tcredit you want, i just made my bid now and its awaiting boarding, so try it.

14 posts

Please Astro Pick The Bid, I don't understand in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #VersaPoints

20 days ago

Ok thanks to you all, but i probably don't know what the winning bid is. Do you mean the total number of Tcredit person that will win the product? for example, an item is to be won at 50 tcredits and i happen to place that 50 tcredit with no other person with the 50 tc but less, that means am the winner?

14 posts

Please Astro Pick The Bid, I don't understand in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #VersaPoints

20 days ago

Please, I don't understand this Pick The Bid for Astro Auctions.
What are we predicting? Is it the total number of people that bid on a particular product or what? Please I need a clear and comprehensive explanation from anyone that cares.

5 posts

BEWARE!!! Important Notice About Both PB & Astro Auctions in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #Pricebenders

20 days ago

I want to bring to our notice the previous PB tab that it has being replaced with AUCTIONS. With this new development, you can access both Pricebender and Astro Auctions since they are both auction.
Just click on Auction tab and choose which one you want to spend your Tcredit on.
For many that do not know how to access astro, i think this is an ease of access, i think it was streamed also in the stream tab, so stay tuned.
Olanrewaju.

8 posts

Which Eager Zebra do you found pleasure the MOST? in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra #TripleClicks

22 days ago

I just wanna ask which kind of eager zebra game do each of us like most,
As you know, although there are more games but there must be a particular one that you like best.
As for me, Zackjack is my favourite and i make sure i play it everyday, i have the intension of moving 200 from the leaderboard number, moving from #7862 to #1600+ in two weeks.
I so love zackjack especially for playing free, i mean with no Tcredit.
Let's hear from others also and why you like it the most.

25 posts

Building my Team in Team Building #CSA #PSA

26 days ago

Hi dear,
Concerning the inactivity of your PSA, it's no more a new thing here in SFI and other marketing business.
There may be reasons to their inactiveness, so communication will never be a problem. At least, one team mail a week with latest updates heading might one day catch their attention and want to make them try things out.
There are some that do not understand this our general language well, try reassigning them, don't lose hope on them, although, some will and some won't, the serious ones are still among the sleeping ones and are out there, try awaking them and don't stop mining the golds out there.
It does not sound like dragging or pulling anyone, you are just giving an idea of opportunity.
Keep moving and don't be discouraged.

2 posts

PRM OR PRESTIGE DOMAIN, in Nigeria

27 days ago

Dear Mr. Abdulwahab,
PRM & DOMAIN are both important for this SFI business. The usefulness of both are as follows:
PRM are your tripleclick referred member. When they sell or purchase any product at tripleclicks, you earn 45% commission of the product's value. If you choose to take this option, it is a 50:50 chance of getting active PRM which is very rare.
Custom Domain is very important if you want to boost your team and sales, with this option, you get to promote your sales yourself and earn the full commission, you can customize it so as to get PSAs to boost your team.
I think with the difference, you can choose which one you like, but for me, i will choose custom domain

7 posts

Is this new? in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #PSA

29 days ago

Its not a new thing as there are multiple questions that needs to be approved and they are lined up.
Saying you should be patient is the best option because there are other question that is related to yours, so that after approval, it will be attended to by experienced affiliate.

6 posts

A little Motivation in Nigeria #Astro Auctions #Getting Started #Rewardical

29 days ago

What a great way to move up a ladder without much ado.
Introduction to Astro Auction is a blessing to every affiliate, no Tcredit spent is a waste unlike Pricebender where those with little Tcredits are at disadvantage.
Keep winning, keep aiming high, keep going forward. SFI is the best.

6 posts

Want to learn about how to sell products. in Sales #Sales

about 1 month ago

Hi Kinley,
Welcome to SFI marketing group and i wish you a happy stay in this business.
In respect to your question, making sales is not just an easy task which can just be done.
Firstly, you should know what you want and how to make people benefit from it. Share the reason you love the product and why you should recommend it for people to buy. With these, you can get a hit.
Secondly, find a place where you want to sell your product, just find a product, copy the link and paste it wherever you want to.
For a great and understandable way to market, visit the marketing page at the affiliate center. good luck.

39 posts

Wow Astro badge 1000 rewardicals in Nigeria #Rewardical

about 1 month ago

Congrats miss, there is more to win here, just keep moving.
For those that don't know how to play or enter astro auction, kindly visit your tripleclick store and move to bid, there you will see items for bidding both on astro and pricebender, after clicking on an item for astro, you will see a list of item. So are still on boarding with purple bar at the top while some are already in flight with yellow bar at the top. Click on the boarding and proceed, but you must have tcredit before doing that

6 posts

Do you have enough Business Acumen? in Team Building #Leadership #Marketing

about 1 month ago

Yea, you havea great point in your post and its quite interesting.
SFI is a marketing group and whoever is not good in marketing can learn it here in SFI. You have no excuse not to succeed here.
If you are good in marketing and also have a team of marketers, you are actually on the good side of this business.

4 posts

Localvantia registration for a hospital in Nigeria #Contests #Localvantia #Rewardical

about 1 month ago

Registering an hospital on Localvantia depends on the type of services you render as it will be for those affiliates around you but yes it can be registered, just go to Localvantia, fill out the form and upload the front photo of the hospital and if approved you are good to go.
For entering badge quest, you have nothing to do than to achieve badges, go to BADGE tab to see how many badge you have and how many badge remains to proceed to the next badge rank. Click on the badge to see what you need to do in order to achieve them.
I hope this helps.

4 posts

selling on tripleclick store in Nigeria #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

That was before but not again, it is replaced with Rewardical Merchant now.
You have to register as a rewardical merchant but you must have a website/blog illustrating your business before you can register. you can visit www.rewardical.com and click on register below to check out what you need to register.

32 posts

More DTLs Are Surely Coming! What's Next? in Team Building #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

about 1 month ago

It's nice being at the top of with so much effort. Making DTL is making it to the peak and that's where the real money in SFI is.
Reward is for those who take action. Taking to the principle and working hard brings success and vice versa.
Your team are your supporter, your strength and your booster if they do what they ought to do as they are doing it for themselves their moving you forward but a weakness if they fail to act.
You are up already, I pray you won't fall

20 posts

Please how can I speed up earning VPs? in Western Africa #Eager Zebra #TCredits #VersaPoints

about 1 month ago

Hi bro, it is true you need versapoints to boost your rank and earnings in SFI and its on monthly basis. How then can you earn those versapoints? I will advice you to refer to Chapter 03 of the SFI Training, LaunchPad for multiple ways to earn versapoints. Read, Learn and make use of what you read. the link to the chapter 03 of the training is www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/Lesson?id=26

74 posts

Any guesses for 10th of July? in Miscellaneous #Eager Zebra

about 1 month ago

I believe it is never a game, rather in new rank in SFI that goes along DIAMOND TEAM LEADER which should either be EMERALD, or sort. But whatever it is, we are anxious and the bird is yet to be release from a cage, we don't know if it is black, white or red. Let's Wait & See.