Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

3x SUPPORT
Olanrewaju G.

Nigeria

17 posts

Solution to inactive affiliate Part III in Suggestion Box #PSA #Sponsor #Team Building

2 days ago

Hi Ray,

Like i said, for new member, they can get 700+ vp by confirming their email, whitelisting plus the 5vp each in launchpad lesson.
By purchasing the NMP, they also get 500vp + 700vp = 1200.
Also, they get 750 rewardicals which they redeem for 250vp + 1200vp = 1450vp remaining 50 vp. Remember they also get 50 tcredits and bidding in 15 different astro auctions with 1 tcredit each can give them the 50vp or the 10 rewardical each for 1 tcredit spent will give them 150 rewardical which is 50vp + 1450vp = 1500vp for EA.

How can they know this? After they had sign up, just do the task of directing them for that day to complete the task.

So, by the time they will get used to the system, they will have being winning great things from daily crown, E365 Drawing and so on, then they will get to be a pro.

The immediate task will serve as emergency task to also have full benefit of the 48hours of becoming EA benefit for newbies, that's what i meant in this thread.

17 posts

Solution to inactive affiliate Part III in Suggestion Box #PSA #Sponsor #Team Building

2 days ago

Hi Edward,

I already explained it above. The 500 vp you got from the NMP, plus the ones you get from TO DO List and launchpad, plus the one you redeem with 750 rewardical you also got from the pack and finally, the remaining 50 from bidding.

14 posts

Solution to inactive affiliate part 1 in Team Building #PSA #Team Building #VersaPoints

2 days ago

Dear Madelline,
There is no change to be made by SFI. It is left to each sponsor to decide which way they want to implement getting their affiliates active.
as for me, i think using the two will be effective. For those that cannot afford it, then they can follow the slow pace.

14 posts

Solution to inactive affiliate part 1 in Team Building #PSA #Team Building #VersaPoints

2 days ago

Dear Madelline,
There is no change to be made by SFI. It is left to each sponsor to decide which way they want to implement getting their affiliates active.
as for me, i think using the two will be effective. For those that cannot afford it, then they can follow the slow pace.

17 posts

2 days ago

Hi Clarence,

As you know new members has 48 hours to be able to benefit more in the smart start.

This can be a great way to give new members what they need. At least one-time investment of $20 will do for ONLY those who can afford it.

I don't mean to stop advertising for the FREE sign up though, you just have to let them know what is ahead of them.

14 posts

2 days ago

Yea Tommie, i understand you but i don't expect any of you to give your information out to a stranger who is not ready to join. Just someone that has signed up. Your downline.

17 posts

2 days ago

If you missed part 2, read it here www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?post_id=1533447#post-1533447

Explain thus to your prospect
"What did you get when you buy the NMP?
- 750 Rewardical Tokens
- 50 mighty TCcredits
- 30 free entries in Daily Crown Drawing
- 3 CSAs
- 500 versapoints.

Wow, i think this is a great way to start. Well it actually is.
This now leads us to HOW YOUR NEW AFFILIATE CAN BECOME EA in a day.
Having those mighty items from NMP, you are on your way to becoming EA by achieving 1500 vps while spending 5 TCredit or not even at all.
You already got 500 vps, now, in your TO DO List, as a new member, you are entitle to make 700+ vp making at least 1200, then redeem the 750 RT for 250vp making 1450vp.
If you go to the astro auction to bid, your 1500vp is completed in 24hours".
Then, you are in for a one-year E365 Challenge winnings.
Remember, some will join you while some won't but at least, you will be clear and you won't be a liar because "To before warn is to before harmed"
Thanks

9 posts

Solution to inactive affiliate Part II in Suggestion Box #PSA #Sponsor #Team Building

2 days ago

If you miss part 1, read it here at www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?post_id=1533435#post-1533435.

The idea is about NEW MEMBER PACK (NMP). Heard of that?

If you don't know about it, it means you haven't read the launchpad.
Ok, NMP is available to all affiliates to boost your SFI business and it cost $70.50 but for new members, it only cost $20.

What if you tell your prospects that they can begin to enjoy the first day and also boost their business with just $20 their giving them the benefit of the smart start in 48hours. Good huh?
As a result of this, the serious ones that really want to take advantage of online earning opportunity will buy the idea and opt in.
Will you put your money in a business and never look back on what it will bring in for you? Hell, NO.

To be continued..........., Please, bear with me i am using a mobile phone, so the maximum typing character is limited to 1000 and i have to split this message.

14 posts

2 days ago

Hi fellow affiliates,

Good day to you all. I just sat down and think about how we keep having issues of inactive affiliate. It is simply because "What we don't really struggle for, we won't handle it with seriousness".

This thread contain how to stop having inactive affiliates and how to teach your new affiliate to be EA in a day or two.

i just think i had found a solution to this problem, i beg of you to let me know what you think about it.

Firstly, we do tell our prospect they can join SFI for free with no purchase. I think it is high time we change this preaching.

Because it is free, many will think, "i don't have time for this, it is a waste of time, after all i have nothing to loose". Yeah, that's the truth and the genealogy is keeping flooded with inactive ones because they actually joined for free, isn't it?.

I just sat down thinking about this and an idea crossed my mind which i found to be a good idea if not one of the best.

To be continued...

25 posts

E365 Daily Drawing Winner! in Recognition #Contests #E365

3 days ago

Right B.J,

You are up to a big win win in this, this is just the beginning.

You have a whole year to win in this from the day you became EA till the same day you join in the coming year.

This is just the beginning.

76 posts

New Astro Auction High Bid feature in SFI News #Astro Auctions

5 days ago

It will surely be like PRICEBENDER AUCTION.
Those with fewer Tcredits will be at disadvantage. Imagine if i have 5 Tcredits and am trying to bid on a particular item.
Seeing another person with a bid of 10 or 15 will discourage me to bid on it as it seems i won't win except the constellation prizes.
Please help us reverse the feature.

9 posts

The Biz Quiz contest in Miscellaneous

6 days ago

Hi Stephen,

It's not about getting the badge. The purpose of the game is to test our knowledge about the basic things in SFI. You were asked a question on what you already know and those question we do not know, that means we haven't read it and thereby giving us the knowledge of it.

2 posts

SFI Cap in Recognition #Astro Auctions

8 days ago

Hi David, that's a great new and a congratulations for winning the cap.
Seeing SFI on it will make people to ask and they will be eager to know how they can also win.
I think the coperate will to look into designing different colors to everyone's satisfaction.

4 posts

Astro alert in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

8 days ago

Reminder for your selected items.

That's a great news. An email will be sent to you.

11 posts

SFI is so flexible. in Miscellaneous #Leadership #Team Building

8 days ago

That's the truth Kevin, that's what i actually does.
With the small mobile phone, the only thing i can do is the daily task, collect 10vp, comment on threads and that's all.

10 posts

How is it earned in SFI? in Getting Started #Compensation

9 days ago

Hi Nikola,
Apart from the lesson about earning in the Launchpad, you can also direct your affiliates to www.sfimg.com/path. This will give them the insight on what to do and how to go about it.

12 posts

Rewardical RT Trading in Suggestion Box #Marketing #Rewardical #Sales

9 days ago

Hi James,
It's a great thing here but i don't think anyone here have a say, you just have to write to the support. That's how you can get answer to your question. We can only motivate you more.
Thanks

9 posts

Share Its in Ask Gery #Marketing

9 days ago

Hi Rebecca,

If it's to share a Tripleclicks product, click on the product and you will see SHARE, tap and you will see two links to listing. The first link is if you want to promote that very product while the second is promoting all the products related the owner of that product you clicked.
If not Tripleclicks, i mean if it is a forum thread or information in a particular page, just check the url to that page in the bar. Then copy the url address and share it with your prospect.
Thanks.

16 posts

Fully observe about SFI Compensation Plan in Compensation #Leadership #Marketing #Sales

9 days ago

Wow, what a great way to go in this business.

These are all the ways to being a successful affiliate.
I will surely bookmark this and refer my downline to it for better understanding.
Thanks for sharing this.

28 posts

Thank you all so much for your prayers. in Miscellaneous

9 days ago

Wow, congratulations Keving, you are healed already.
There is nothing impossible for my God to do, He is able and exceedingly able.

The doctors only cares but God healeth and He doesn't set to work without completing it.
Relax, you are healed.
Praying for ours and family is the little we can do, we wish no one harm and God is with us.
Congratulations once again.

28 posts

I think I should stop sending Team mails n E-cards! in Miscellaneous

10 days ago

Oops,
Hi Keshav,

I don't think that is the next action to take,
If you don't send it, it makes no difference and it's a great loss.
Continue sending, some will get to realise that this same guy that do flood my mail with these write-up, let me see what he has to offer and eventually, he/she came back and start building. You ever think of that?
Will a shop owner closes his/her shop because there is no sale? Hell no, you have to endure.

7 posts

Experiencing glitches playing hidden in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

10 days ago

Dear Shirly,

It's not that a clue is deducted after you guess right but after you remove a fox to reveal a letter and if you win a clue, some will be added up while some won't.

It just makes the game more fun to use the clues wisely, am not bothered about the clues being added up as soon as i play and win even rewardicals.
But it's not right though, it should be added, i think a ticket should be submitted to the support desk.

7 posts

Now that there is no more spin and win new game suggestion in Suggestion Box #Compensation #Eager Zebra #Localvantia

10 days ago

Hi Roberta,

It is a good idea but in the newsletter about discontinuing SPIN & WIN. I read that their will be a replacement that will be greater the spin & win and am sure there is already a plan for that. It's just a matter of few day to it's introducting.
Let's just wait for the coming program.

21 posts

How to convince new PSAs in Team Building #Compensation #Getting Started #PSA

10 days ago

Hi George,

It's quite simple. YES, you can't force anyone to do anything and if you hit the target straight away, it might pursue them.
The trick is, let them stay, introduce the benefits of this business, the goodies, opportunities, chances, all sweet talk and the moment it gets to HOW CAN I ENJOY THOSE THINGS YOU TALK ABOUT?
You can then throw it at them to catch.

9 posts

Build your Strong Team to succeed in the SFI Business in Team Building #Leadership #Marketing #Sponsor

11 days ago

Wow, this is great, straight to the point.
That simple webpage explains it all.

Thanks for this awesome tip to growing a profitable business.
God bless you.