Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

2x SUPPORT
Olanrewaju G.

Nigeria

10 posts

Is SFI running an external AD? in Miscellaneous

9 days ago

Am sorry to ask this but i thing i saw an external ad when i accessed the WIN IT tab. I'm sure its not possible but i just want to confirm it not.
it has never happen and i'm sure it will never happen.
Thanks for your consideration

54 posts

The Business of Failure in Team Building #Team Building

9 days ago

Wow, what a wonder post we have here, Like i said in one of my post, There are many leaders here that are worthy of emulation.
This is a post that gives hope to affiliates that is getting tired, keep it up

16 posts

Facts about Leadership in Team Building #Team Building

15 days ago

- A leader is one who knows the way, goes the way, and shows the way, as described by John C. Maxwell
- Leadership is not about a title or a designation, It's about impact, influence & inspiration. Impact involves getting results, influence is about spreading the passion you have for your work, & you have to inspire team-mates & customers.
- Leadership is practiced not so much in words as in attitude and in actions.
- Leadership is the capacity to translate vision into reality.
- Alexander The Great in his word said, "I'm not afraid of an army of lions led by a sheep; i am afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion" Are you a sheep or a lion?
I think everyone will think about this and see where you are lacking including I.
Happy SFI Business.

8 posts

Adding This Game Might Be More Fun in Suggestion Box #Eager Zebra #TripleClicks

17 days ago

Suggestion is not a crime but an opinion, so i suggest the game UNSCRAMBLE with time duration, i think it will be more fun

17 posts

I knew nothing about Hit Tracking in Marketing #Marketing #Team Building

19 days ago

I had utilized what you all told me and yes it worked, i placed an ad in Facebook and an advertising site with different code and yes, i got two PSA notifications from the one on F
acebook. I appreciate you all

17 posts

I knew nothing about Hit Tracking in Marketing #Marketing #Team Building

19 days ago

Hit Tracking is useful according to a Forum post, It makes you get more new members and help you build your team.
My question is how can i use it? what is reseting and why?
The numeric value in front of No Keycode/ Hits: ____ is what?

10 posts

Clarification On Silver Bullion in Suggestion Box #Localvantia #Marketing

20 days ago

Hello House, I'm worried and confused about the so called Silver Bullion and i think many other people might be in the same state of confusion, i suggest anyone who knows more about it should clarify it to us, or what do you think?

5 posts

Playing Zackjack Is More Fun, I Won in Recognition #Eager Zebra #TripleClicks

21 days ago

I love playing zackjack, it's really great. I won 4 times today, i have badge upgrade to RED ZACKJACKER plus i am place in #1743.

15 posts

What You Can Do For Inactive Affiliates. in Team Building #PSA #Sponsor #Team Building

24 days ago

Dear Ibibie C. I bought your idea of giving incentive to your affiliate but mine is, you only give incentive to the active but struggling ones, not those that don't even know how to use it not to talk of what to use it for because it can become a waste.
The first thing is trying to make them stay, not forcing them but introducing the benefit to them.
You yourself should be a sample, they want proof, they want to see your success story, even before joining, it's not their fault, just do what you can do and they will come to realize it sooner or later.
Thanks.

15 posts

What You Can Do For Inactive Affiliates. in Team Building #PSA #Sponsor #Team Building

24 days ago

3. Language: It is possible to have people who do not understand this general language, ENGLISH, it's not a disease, it's a fact. What can you do in this case, you people using a PC or smartphone, you might get on with the help of good translator and get them to understand that their is selection of language here at SFI.
You might also consider reassigning affiliates, read more about that in your geneology or check out today's tip at www.sfimg.com/Home/Tips
i think with this little post, you might have a positive story.
Best Regards,
For a better business, aim high, dream big.

15 posts

24 days ago

1. Try or Continue sending team mails to your PSAs <b> at least </> once or two time a week as this might bring back the lost sheep. Yes, one or two of your mail can work wonders and get the attention of few.
Mails having a great and mouth watery subject/title can give them eager to check it out.
2. I think many of us have a facebook account opened with email address or phone number, you can use this means,
go to your geneology, generate their registered email address, and try adding them on facebook with the email, you will surely see one or two, reduced? yep.

15 posts

24 days ago

You see, i had type the content more than five times that it keeps taking me back to categories page or login page, bear with me please, i will give my message but it might be short just to avoid frustration.
As I was saying,
take out any negative mind of unseriousness on the part of your PSA. what if one or two of them is awaiting a communication from you? what if you the one with fault? What if you are kind of person that is at the group level with them , and is trying to list them up a stair?
Ok, this is a complex site with many web pages and program, how do you expect them to feel being a new comer?
Ok, enough talk, the solutions are with you and what is the solution?
I will give 2 or 3 solutions, and i pray it helps positively. Check out >>>

15 posts

24 days ago

Am sorry, i'm having issue with internet connection.........
I have more than 80 PSAs on my team who are not active despite sending my weekly team mails to no avail but heaven did not fail because of that.
What can we do for the inactiveness of our affiliates for people to credit us saying "we do our best"?. Ok listen up, i'm writing this for those reading this it might maybe help us a little.

15 posts

24 days ago

Hello dear fellow affiliates, i assume everyone is experiencing the issue of inactiveness of your PSA and i am writing this as i had seen multiple cases of such as it might help a little.
I have more

14 posts

Biz Quiz Restored Hope in Recognition #Contests #Rewardical

24 days ago

And I, I also won daily grand this morning.
I had never invested money in this business because i have no work and am getting no wages or salary, am still a student.

14 posts

24 days ago

Yes, It is, but to be a man is not a day job. We keep pressing till it click, i believe with time, we will all give testimony.
Anybody joining now will be convince to stay with the help of SMART START.

42 posts

I won Biz Quiz and Daily Grand in Western Africa #Rewardical #Team Building

25 days ago

Ojambode Sunday, you can also get it by doing your daily task and collect at least 10vp daily to win the daily grand. To win the Biz Quiz, answer the SFI Question at the win it tab, you can google search the question and get your answer and if you don't it, ask your sponsor for help.

14 posts

26 days ago

I joined SFI since last year, i have more than 80 affiliates and only 3 is a little bit active.
If started with the phone am using till now, Itel 5610 (you can check the image on google). The phone is 5 years, 7 months now, so tell me how the phone will look like. I did not think of quitting because of that, it does not stop me from collecting my 10vp everyday. That's why i'm still a basic affiliate until now. Please tell me, should i stop? Capital NO!
i have a goal that must be achieve and with faith, i will come to make it here. I had never win Biz Quiz since last year, only daily grand, 4 times. Please don't quit.

234 posts

Goodbye Class Cash, Hello Smart Start! in SFI News #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

26 days ago

According to introducing new people to smart start, will our SFI ID added to the link? i mean how will the link be designed? like www.sfi4.com/17857581/smart

234 posts

Goodbye Class Cash, Hello Smart Start! in SFI News #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

27 days ago

Wow, this is infact the best deal. Thanks to Mr. Gery for his intention to make this world a better place for every. If i had not found SFI, i won't know what i had being loosing and i would have completely being a fool but am grateful.
As for SMART START, i see it as the best replacement for CLASS CASH. It makes you see the end from the beginning.
What else are we waiting for, let's start this new and great program for our new affiliates. short period of time, easy highlights and an opportunity to start building your business and making money from the start. Nice one.

34 posts

Suggestion To The Discontinued Class Cash in Suggestion Box #Rewardical #VersaPoints

about 1 month ago

It's good hearing your opinion and thoughts, i shouldn't have raised this up but it's better since we all know a great incentive is to replace the Class Cash.
As said by the President, it's not about incentive but building your freedom-giving business.
Lets aim high in this business and all will be well.
Thanks President, Thanks to everyone, God Bless Us All.

1 post

Apply this quote to your SFI business in Inspiration/Testimonials #Getting Started #Team Building

about 1 month ago

You see, "if people like you, they'll listen to you, but if they trust you, they'll do business with you".
"Happiness does not come from doing easy work but from the afterglow of satisfaction that comes after achiievement of a difficult task that demanded our best because a brand for a company is like a reputation for a person. you earn reputation by trying to do hard things well....".
Stay Bless.

21 posts

How can one make 3,000 VPs a week? in VersaPoints #Leadership #TripleClicks #VersaPoints

about 1 month ago

That's only if you can purchase Tcredit for as little as $1.99 each, and each Tcredit gives you 102 versapoint, so if you can afford to invest $10 daily, you already got more than 3000vp

156 posts

Please pray for my husband in Miscellaneous

about 1 month ago

If you believe that your husband is healed, so be it. Faith work wonders. In the beginning was the word, and the word was with God and God is the word, with the word, all things were created and after it none. I speak out this word of healing in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ onto every soul that is experiencing pain to be healed. So shall it be. Amen

34 posts

Suggestion To The Discontinued Class Cash in Suggestion Box #Rewardical #VersaPoints

about 1 month ago

Yes, for the fact that some got to finish the Class Cash as a winner and later decided to quit, discontinuing it is the best idea. It's not that the rest are stupid. It's because of the money that many decide to compete in it. So, i think in the new incentives, what will be used in SFI should be added. Biko.
I think am clear