Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

3x SUPPORT
Olanrewaju G.

Nigeria

178 posts

Free CSAs for new Astro Auction VIPs! in SFI News #Astro Auctions #Team Building

9 days ago

Hi, this a great news, thank you Mr Gery.
Are we going to lose the 100 CSAs if we don't qualify for EA? Are they permanent or if we don't qualify/requalify as EA, are we going to lose them like the 500 CSA for last year contest?

91 posts

New EZ leaderboards and Monthly Champion badges in SFI News #Contests #Eager Zebra #TripleClicks

13 days ago

Wow, just like the zackjack daily and weekly challenge.
SFI is growing and developing new tactics to make it a pleasant place to be.
Many affiliates would be challenged to participate in EZ games now.
Thanks president.

258 posts

Introducing...Direct Cash Redemptions for Rewardicals! in SFI News #Rewardical

20 days ago

At last, it really comes. I have being keeping my rewardicals just because i want to exchange for either Gift Card or bitcoin not even knowing that cash is coming.
Starting with a great deal, this 2019 will surely be a success from today till the last day.
I promise to move forward, we are expecting more as stated in the MEMO.
Thanks Gery.
Happy New Year to you and all Affiliates.

47 posts

If You’re New Or Inexperience - You Can Be Successful In SFI... in Marketing #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

22 days ago

Talking of advertising, either free or paid, it is what works for you that you will take to.
There is nothing you can do against someone improving in rank or not. We are different, we have different goal, our steps are not equal, what works for me might not work for you.
You might choose to be EA for 20years as long as what you are getting is enough for you.
Do you know the work that the DTL does before getting there. Everything is now easy for many that you can even become a PTL in 2 months but it depends on your team members.
Because Tommie does not advance in rank does not mean he is not making more money than many of the PTL. If you are not pleased with what he is then do what is pleased for you. I am not here for anyone, i can do what i like and no body should question anyone.
Thanks.

13 posts

Way to create large incomes in SFI in Nigeria #Auto-Delivery #Sales #TripleClicks

23 days ago

You can't be given direct link to any site outside SFI because it is against the forum rules.
You can only get advertising sites of your choice by making a search on Google.
Search the keyword: free advertising sites if it is free or advertising sites for both.
You will really get anyone of your choice.

18 posts

Country Forum in Miscellaneous

23 days ago

Yea, that's the truth, anyway it nice that way. Thanks very much.

22 posts

Have you notice? Coming Soon! in Miscellaneous #Localvantia #Marketing #Rewardical

23 days ago

Can you see that, it has being there, it's being a while and no details about it.
Thanks for bringing that up, i guess the badge will also be available.

6 posts

CSA Exchange! What for? in Miscellaneous #CSA #Team Building

23 days ago

Are you aware of the CSA Exchange which has being down for maintenance?
What is it for and when will it be open for access?

4 posts

Inquiry concerning (HIDDEN) in Eager Zebra

23 days ago

It depends on how smart you are to guesing the words, the longer you play a game with the few clues given to you, the higher your points.
If you guess more than 10 words which is the minimum, with the given clues, you will win more points and badges.

18 posts

Country Forum in Miscellaneous

23 days ago

Wow, i just noticed it also and i'm thinking of submitting a new thread but i also think it might have being posted.
It's quite a quick, great and easy features only for those who do access the tab.
It won't be a long work searching for where to start a new thread, but i suggest it should be written in full as in Nigerian Forum instead of Nigeria only like on my mobile phone, it is the country logo with my country forum but on the home tab, it is the country name alone.

14 posts

Real-time Chat Addition in Suggestion Box

23 days ago

Your suggestion is very nice but what connection is much better than that of your team which you have full access to either by connecting to them through email, both upline and downline. Then you can get to meet and chat on or outside SFI.
The connection that with other members of SFI is at the forum to exchange business/marketing tips.
Everyone including the president is always available to provide solution to your question.
Since this is a business and not social media, SFI had made a great effort to make connection easier even with other affiliates apart from cross-solicitation. Think of it, even with the new FORUM features. Think of it again.
Best regards,
Olanrewaju

27 posts

Movers tab suggestion in Suggestion Box

24 days ago

I am a mobile phone user and that is why my only task here is to collect 10vp daily because i can't play game.
But with the issue of movers, it does work well, though i don't have much downlines but accessing the drop down list is quite easy.

14 posts

Helping Others That Are Reluctant To Discuss Problems! in Getting Started #Getting Started

27 days ago

Nice post Bruce,
When you move closer to someone and show concern for him/her, such person will be encouraged to share his/her problem or thoughts and problem shared is either half/full solved.
When i used the PSA mailer two weeks ago and ask a question about not knowing what to do after sign up, i was surprised to see a response from only one person who is active till now.

30 posts

Non Working PSA's in Team Building #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Nice one,
The truth is nothing good comes easy. Apart from SFI being risk free, you have nothing to lose.
Like you did, i also used the PSA MAILER to send an email to my over 170 PSAs on Monday but only two respond and only one is active till now, so we shouldn't give up, if you fail to plan, then you plan to fail.
Olanrewaju.

6 posts

Change of Name in Account Profile in Suggestion Box

about 1 month ago

Oh! Thank you very much, i had forgot.
I really appreciate it.

6 posts

Change of Name in Account Profile in Suggestion Box

about 1 month ago

Hi, there are some cases whereby when signing up, we make the mistakes in some areas, especially errors in typing name.
I suggest there should be a way in order to correct this.
One of my PSA with the name Chaminda mistakenly typed Chaminfa and he is wanting to correct it.
Any hope?

44 posts

Wrong Answer to Hidden Clues in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

about 1 month ago

Principal is associated with SCHOOL, TEACHER etc. But don't you know PRINCIPLE is also associated with the words as in PROTOCOL or RULES & REGULATIONS of the School or other organisations.

Both words are both correct but for you to know which one is the real answer, there is a hint to apply.

HINT: Reveal the first letter after the revealed one and the last letter, or reveal the first two letters and the last letter.
With this, you will know which word to enter to make your guess correct.
I hope this helps.

10 posts

My new badge in Recognition #Eager Zebra

about 1 month ago

Hi Vladimir,

Congratulations for attaining that much in short period of time. That's called hard work.

For me, before the seperation of badges, i have 2 badges to attain in order to advance to the 3rd badge level but due to the kind of phone i am using, i am not able to attain it until it was seperated making it much more difficult to achieve the rank.

Any

6 posts

If You Are Human You'll Make Mistakes, Don't Sweat It!!! in Marketing #Marketing

about 1 month ago

Mistake is not always what we think it is. At times, making mistake is gaining experience and learning a lesson.

If you don't make mistakes, you won't know what to do. But some mistake can put permanent scar on someone.
Thanks for your post.

13 posts

Suggestion about customer's choice of selection in Suggestion Box #Marketing #PSA #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

I thank you all for your contributions.
I will try Blogger and see what i can do though i have little experience about web designing. I am building one which is pointing2money.blogspot .com and put the features on my site to classify it.
I will go back to it. Thanks once more.

13 posts

Suggestion about customer's choice of selection in Suggestion Box #Marketing #PSA #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

Hi,
Olanrewaju here........ In respect to the above subject, my suggestion goes thus: There should be a registration link which will show all areas of making money with SFI. When a prospect clicks on the link, there should be an option like, SIGN UP AS AN AFFILIATE and the benefits of becoming an affiliate, SIGN UP AS A CUSTOMER and the benefits of a customer, in the same link. So anyone who register as a customer will be able to see a notification maybe in the future to become an affiliate directly.

Since it is not all of us, I inclusive cannot afford to own a website for now whereby i will arrange it and put the link accordingly.

If the co-operate can do this, we will appreciate it.

5 posts

How to create animated picture link on my site in Western Africa #PSA #Sponsor #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Are you the one creating the site or someone is doing it for you? If you are doing it yourself, you have no know how to use javascript, that is what you will use in animation and other features, it is very important in creating site but it must not be too much as it would be too heavy.

Better still, employ someone to build it for you.

13 posts

Biz-quiz in Miscellaneous #Sponsor

2 months ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

10 posts

BTL in Western Africa

2 months ago

Congrats, this is the product of hard work. Maintaining the rank is my own problem now due to some issues.
Keep moving.

42 posts

A2A in Ask Gery #PSA #Team Building

2 months ago

Yes, that's the truth. I don't think the availability of a2a performs special role when it comes to communication.

If it is to say you want to chat with people in your country, the feature is also at the forum. The only difference is the privacy, a2a chat is private while the forum is the opposite but what is more important than to share reasonable/beneficial posts and make other people get involved.

I think we should leave that, the badge should only be removed from the badge tab.

Olanrewaju.