SFI 20th Anniversary Special: $.89 PSAs! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Bonnie W.

United States

E365 Champion

10 posts

I finally reached One Hundred! in Eager Zebra #Contests #Eager Zebra

5 months ago

Congratulations to you Mr. Raymond.

221 posts

Bing Obaldo goes Diamond! in SFI News #Compensation #Leadership

6 months ago

Congratulations to you,. Sir Bing Obaldoon on moving up to DTL.
Dream Big & Aim High.

Bonnie W.

1 post

Congratulation newest E365 champion in Recognition #E365 #Getting Started #Leadership

6 months ago

Hello SFI Affiliates,
I am here to tell you a little about my journey. I really wanted my own business but did not know where to begin. So I did some Google searching, like everybody promise something BIG but it was not at ALL. So I tumble onto SFI, I had trouble starting with SFI. Did not understand how to begin, so I left the business. Years later still searching was not satisfied with the average 9 to 5 jobs. I still was looking for that independence, that I been longing for. My search had ended after finding SFI again. I did more researching, more reading and still was not understanding it all. But I had help with my sponsor / Co- sponsor, Launchpad lessons, the tools, training lessons and forum provided by SFI. To helps us to achieve our Goals. OH YES! It can be overwhelming at times with me, but I just have to sit back and take a breather. I was determine to stick with this program, it was time I want to throw my hands up and say: “I don’t care about this anymore”. But then I catch myself, who are you kidding. Get back on the saddle, get it together, and you can do this. So I did just that. I did not believe I would be Champion, and understand when I say that I am Champion of my Class. I was blow away to found out this news, I never have accomplish 1st in no class at all. It’s an honor to be with SFI Family. I am Thankful where my God have bung me from, with this business. Me! SFI Entrepreneur 365 Champion! I have a message for someone who thinking about Throwing in the towel. WAIT! DON’T DO IT! You miss out on BYOB It is something tat is way over DUE for you. It’s Opportunity to go on trips, when you want to, go spend quality time with your love ones or just don’t go punch in to a 9 to 5 job. Just chill at home if you like. Oh by the way BYOB is short for “Be Your Own Boss”. Once again Thanks You SFI for being there for my business and I will leave on tis note “Aim High and Dream Big”!

Bonnie W.

19 posts

PSA in Team Building #PSA

7 months ago

All my PSA's and CSA's are gone.. Where are they??
Do you remember if you click on anything by mistake? I know i have did it once and i had to back track what i did. Try this and see will any of this work. It will be on the left side , under your Geneology Counts about mid way. Missing affiliate(s)? Make sure you clear your search filters and/or are using the FULL Genealogy. Still missing? Check your Opt-Outs & Removals and PRMs Reports. If not you can always asked your Upline (Sponsor) to help solve the issue for you.
Aiming Higher to our success.
Bonnie W.

23 posts

Another T-Time Win in Recognition #Contests #TripleClicks

10 months ago

Graduation to you Wendy.
Best Success to you.
Bonnie W.

16 posts

Update Windows to protect against Meltdown and Spectre in Miscellaneous

11 months ago

Thanks you Mr. Gopakumar, sir for the info.

43 posts

Do you still remember? in Miscellaneous

11 months ago

Greeting to Affiliates, I did not no much about internet jobs but SFI caught my attention. I wanted to do well, but did not know how to begin so I pull the plug after I was overwhelm, discourage and quit. Years down the line I regret it but I found my way back and improving everyday with tools and support from everyone. All I have to say is No More Regrets, just firer up and put my best foot forward and do It.
Bonn. W.

473 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Nizamudeen Boodoo! in Recognition

about 1 year ago

Congratulations to you Nizamudeen Boohoo Mauritus. Well done.

463 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Ghayrat Kadir! in Recognition

about 1 year ago

Congratulation to you Ghayrat Kadir.

482 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Steven C Keith! in Recognition

about 1 year ago

Congratulation to you Steven Keith!