Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Anita v.

South Africa

7 posts

Subscribing For Newsletter. in Team Building #PSA #Team Building

3 months ago

Hi Avik,

If you look under the REFERENCE tab you will see "SFI News". If you click on it, it will take you to the SFI News blog where you will find the Subscribe with email option in the right sidebar.

55 posts

From one new SFI affiliate to another in Getting Started #Getting Started

3 months ago

Good Job Dawn, if you implement what you've learned you will rank soon.

Also search on Youtube for this video by Gery: Starting in SFI by Gery Carson (Demo)

There is more videos on yt that will help you to understand and learn.

Taking time to learn and educate yourself about the 4 main sections even just one hour a day will help already.

You can search and work through the SFI Forum for marketing tips and ideas from other affiliates, there is a whole lot, you must just go that extra mile and you will see.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Anita

55 posts

3 months ago

Hi Dawn,

If you make the time to work through all the lessons in the launch pad you will learn multiple ways to do it and if you implement what you learn you will definitely rank sooner than later, also because you joined this month, you will be able to transfer all your VP that you made this month to next month. This can only be done in your first month.

55 posts

3 months ago

Thanks again for everyone's comments and feedback. Much appreciated.

55 posts

3 months ago

Start with your social media profiles and share your EZ challenge links that you win by playing Zackjack / Grand Poker.
Also, start a free blog where you can post products from Triple Clicks with the SFI Toolbox on each procucts page.

If you create a blog post with a specific product, you can use the debugger for Facebook to make your post show the product pictures, if it doesn't show it the first time you try to post it.

You can find the debugger here: https://developers.facebook.com/tools/debug/

Also work through this lessons for more marketing methods:
www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/Lesson?id=82

55 posts

3 months ago

Thank you for your comments and input everyone.
I think it's basically the 21/90 structure.
21 days to get into a routine, and 90 days to make it a lifestyle.

55 posts

3 months ago

I remember my first experience with SFI a couple of years ago was a bit more confusing and challenging and I regret it, but I gave up before working through everything.

After that I still received motivational emails and saw other marketing aids on websites that made me curious to try again, and I'm sure glad I did!

I take my hat of for the creators and team of SFI for putting together such an amazing platform with so many ways for their affiliates to motivate and inspire others to be part of this journey.

And I want to say this, my Sponsor was there to help and guide me with great support since day 1 so that was something I didn't experience with my first time.

Also really committing to work through the Launch Pad helped me within a couple of days to understand so much more than I have ever expected.

If you are a new Affiliate with SFI like me, I would really encourage you to work through all the lessons in the Launch Pad, it makes everything comes together.

You can also search on Youtube for the letters SFI and you will find a lot of experienced affiliates that shows you how and what can be done.

My advice to you, don't give up.
Go get them Tiger!

5 posts

T-Time Reminders in Recognition #Getting Started #TCredits

3 months ago

Thank you Parminder and thanks for a great sponsor. I appreciate your guidance since day 1.

5 posts

T-Time Reminders in Recognition #Getting Started #TCredits

4 months ago

I've been setting reminders on my phone to play the T-time every hour and had 3 wins in 10 days.

I love the way SFI brings fun & work together!

2 posts

I couldn't agree more with this quote in Inspiration/Testimonials

4 months ago

"One half of life is luck; the other half is discipline - and that's the important half, for without discipline you wouldn't know what to do with luck." ~ Carl Zuckmeyer

20 posts

"Flashing Banners" motivating potential affiliates to click in Marketing #Marketing #PSA #Sales

4 months ago

I am using my Gateway links with it. To save the banners you can just "right click" on it and choose "Save as".

20 posts

"Flashing Banners" motivating potential affiliates to click in Marketing #Marketing #PSA #Sales

4 months ago

You are welcome to use it yes (that is if the SFI team don't have a problem with us using it).
But as far as I can understand from the feedback from this post we can use them.
Regards,
Anita

20 posts

4 months ago

Thank you Evelyn, i used Photoshop to take out the parts that i wanted to flash then I used an online "gifmaker" to put the original and the edited one together to get the effect.

Regards,
Anita

20 posts

4 months ago

Thank you for the feedback everyone, much appreciated

28 posts

First week Great win. in Recognition #Eager Zebra

4 months ago

Nice one, congratulations!

20 posts

4 months ago

Hi you guys,

Although I am still new to SFI, I have found from previous marketing experience that "flashing banners" a.k.a "Gif's" work better for me to get potential affiliates to click on my banners while working on banner impressions.

I also found that I tend to click on these kind of banners more easily because of the statement it makes, meaning motivating you to click on it.

Not sure if I may, but i played around with the following two banners to create "flashing banners" and would like to know if I am allowed to use them with my gateway links or am I only allowed to use the official marketing aids that is supplied?

I would also like to create and submit more to the SFI team for others to use.

Regards,
Anita