Grab up to 13,000 free, business-boosting CSAs when you advance your rank this month! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

4x SUPPORT
Donna J.

Australia

E365 Champion

4 posts

E365 in Miscellaneous #E365

17 days ago

Hi Jolan,

CONGRATULATIONS!! It does take hard work and sacrifice to be E365 Champion.

When I achieved my goal, the feeling was "Yes I can make a difference in my life and in other's lives"

It's great to see that you feel appreciated. You have made a difference in your life and in the life of others.

Here's To Our Success!

7 posts

HELP!!! Pricebnders win MISSING!! in Pricebenders #Pricebenders #TripleClicks

18 days ago

Hi Addy,

Congratulations on your win!

You would have received an email to let you know that you won the auction and now it was time to pay. Try going back to the pay screen through this link again and that may work.

The great thing also you have done is contacting Support as they will be able to help straight away.
Hope you find your Prestige Domain

40 posts

Can we work from 2 computers at same time? in Miscellaneous

22 days ago

Hi Christine,
I am able to log in with my phone and computer at the same time so I'm thinking toy should be able to log in to 2 computers. I hope this helps you in a little way.

Here's To Our Success!

16 posts

Marketing Triple Clicks Products! in Marketing #Marketing #Sales #TripleClicks

25 days ago

Hi Elizabeta,

I would have to agree that Facebook is making it slightly more of a challenge to place our ads but where there is a will, there will always be a way.

Thank you for reminding us about Pinterest and Twitter. There are so many platforms available, it's just a matter of trying them all to see where works the best.

Here's To Our Success!

9 posts

Sacrifice to win! in Team Building #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

28 days ago

Eduardo,

You are so very right in what you are saying. To have anything in life, you need to build it in some way and it goes for this business also.

I am in my business every day reading and learning and always learning something new. With working in your business every day, you build momentum and that is when the magic starts to happen.

Apply this philosophy every day to everything that you do and you will succeed every time.

Here's To Our Success!

7 posts

PDCA It. in Team Building #Sponsor #Team Building

29 days ago

Hi Sarah,
GREAT POST!
Thank you so very much for sharing this with us all. If we don't follow PDCA, we are like a ship without a rudder going around in circles.

The best thing also is that this stands for our own lives also. If we can train our team to PDCA, I believe that we wouldn't have so many of the team being inactive. No matter what we train our team to do, it is up to the individual to carry through.

Here's To Our Success!

17 posts

Were you born for? in Team Building #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Hi Eduardo,
I really like your post and it got me thinking on What I was born for?

I have come to the conclusion that I am here to help as many people as possible to have a better day in their lives. My motto has always been - "If I can make 1 person smile today, my job is done"

In saying that, I tend to have more than 1 person a day smile due to the fact that I like to help as much as I can.

With this business, I not only get to help my team members build a life that they are wanting but I also get to watch the changes that we all go through to get what we want.

Here's to Our Success!

34 posts

i need help plz in Getting Started #Getting Started

about 1 month ago

Hi Oussema,
Welcome to SFI and the Forum. Please go over the LaunchPad Lessons again as there is much information on how to build your business, how to have fun and how to have a team.

Mr Gery and the team have just announced a great page that has been added that will direct you in this business - www.sfimg.com/path Take a look and choose which path you would like to start with and then just follow the training available.

Another thing that you could do is get in contact with your team leaders which can be found at Support (black bar). Here you will see who your sponsor is and who are your upline.

This is a business where you will do a lot of reading and learning, more reading and learning, and no matter how long you have been here, we still learn something new every day.

Here's To Your Success!

27 posts

Rose 87; College Student in Miscellaneous

about 1 month ago

Thank you so very much for this post, Agnes.
It certainly puts life into perspective when looking at it in this way that Rose did.

And Rose is right - we all can get older with doing nothing but to get anywhere in life, you have to have goals to reach to make life GREAT!

Here's to the goals I Am Achieving and Here is to everyone else's dreams and goals!

See you all at the TOP!

3 posts

AA and One more entry in DG. in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #VersaPoints

about 1 month ago

Phanibhusan,
thank you for your post as this is what I have just said to my team in a stream post. I play the Astro Auctions for 2 TCredits and the returns are 'out of this world'
Gery and the team have given us all a really hot way of building the business if you follow the process. And everyone is a WINNER!
Here's to Our Success!

2 posts

Astro Auctions in Miscellaneous #Astro Auctions

about 1 month ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

4 posts

"You've Got Dreams but....." in Miscellaneous #Compensation #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Lorraine,

Thank you for your share of a valuable article. I shared it on my business page on another platform. Great information!

Here's to Our Success!

8 posts

16 Rich Habits in Miscellaneous #Team Building

about 1 month ago

I have just read this brilliant article in Success Magazine and wanted to share it with you all. If we were to follow all 16 Habits, our lives would be so different. All of these 16 habits are spoken about in the business by Gery, our sponsors/co-sponsors and our upline.
I especially love No. 3 - Read every day! as that is one of the most important things that you can do here in SFI.

16 Rich Habits - Your autopilot mode can make you wealthy or poor.

1. Live within your means.
2. Don’t gamble.
3. Read every day.
4. Forget the boob tube and spend less time surfing the internet.
5. Control your emotions.
6. Network and volunteer regularly.
7. Go above and beyond in work and business.
8. Set goals, not wishes.
9. Avoid procrastination.
10. Talk less and listen more.
11. Avoid toxic people.
12. Don’t give up.
13. Set aside the self-limiting beliefs holding you back.
14. Get a mentor.
15. Eliminate “bad luck” from your vocabulary.
16. Know your main purpose.

For the whole article - www.success.com/article/16-rich-habits

Here's to Our Success!

9 posts

How Important is Team Comunucating, to you? in Team Building #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

2 months ago

Hi Pamela,

Thanks for the great post!

I believe that communication is one of the major keys for your business. Basically - No Communication: No Business Input or Output. The way this business works is you learn how to do the business, you put that info into action and then you train others to do the same.

Personally, I send stream posts, emails, e-cards, any other info to all of my team members whether they are awake or not. You never know what will make someone's day! I am learning to make my messages with a little more fun to lighten things as that will put a smile on anyone's face.

If you make these simple little things fun, you will be amazed on what happens and how good you feel. If you feel great, it will come through your communication.

Here's to Our Success!

10 posts

Have you checked your scoreboard today? in Miscellaneous #Compensation #Leadership #Team Building

2 months ago

Hi Chinedu,

I totally agree with you about the scoreboard - looking at it every day gives you a very good perspective on where and how the business is travelling.

I also like checking the board to ensure that I have maximum VP for the day for the Daily draw.

Here's to Your Success!!

11 posts

Profitable Investments in SFI in Compensation #Compensation #PSA #Team Building

2 months ago

Thanks Ria.
Now that you mention it, I do remember reading that in the affiliate agreement but this has shown me that maybe I need to go back and read it again to refresh my understanding.

Here's To Your Success!

11 posts

Profitable Investments in SFI in Compensation #Compensation #PSA #Team Building

2 months ago

Hi Edmund,

I'm not really sure if your affiliate can just be an investor. This is a business for you to learn, grow , teach and earn from.

With being an Investor - my understanding is that you invest money into a business to gain a % back, but I have never seen any information about this with SFI.

Maybe some of the Team Leaders that have been here for sometime can correct me on this.

Here's to Your Success!

33 posts

Wits End in Team Building

2 months ago

Hi Kemi,
You mention that you have been on this forum for over 3yrs and no serious PSA's.

Can I ask if you log in every day?
Do you do any type of advertising every day?
Do you turn all of you tabs from red to green every day?

As you can see just by these 3 questions, the common action is EVERY DAY. For your team to grow and achieve the levels, you need to be showing them the way.

What I have found is: if you have the attitude that no matter what, I will log in every day and do the most work possible to gain the most output for the day; that your business will turn around and grow. Talk with your sponsor and co-sponsors for help also as their knowledge is very valuable to you.

Yes, we are in the People business and even though people state that they want to change their lives, most often they don't because it means that they have to do different things to achieve what they want and they let others talk them out of changing. I'm sure you have some people watching your progress to see how far you are getting.

With the new changes to the comp plan, another thing you could do (if you haven't done it as yet) is make up a letter to all of your team letting them know of the changes and what it means to them. Run the letter past your upline to gauge their thoughts and how it needs to be changed if it does. The more people helping, the more success you will have!

Just remember - SWSWSW: Next (Some Will Some Won't So What: Next)

Here's to Your Success!

253 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Donna Janse! in Recognition

3 months ago

To Mr Gery and the SFI Family,

I am most humbled by all the the wishes , good will and motivational words that you all have shown me.

When I started on this journey, I had a little knowledge about business online and how it worked (so I thought) and was quite eager to jump in 100%. I have read quite a few motivational books and they tell you - if you are going to do something, make sure you do it 100% or more every time. And that's exactly what I did!

I started with the Launchpad lessons, purchased 3 New Member Packs, set my goals, and was on my way to running a successful business. Every month I have ensured that I maintained the rank of BTL with my auto delivery, so that I could spend the time I had to learn how to advertise, how to lead a team, how to train others, how to open up and ask for help myself, and most of all how to become comfortable with a lovely group of people who are also doing and needing the same things.

The past 12 months I don't see as hard work because I love signing in every day and doing what I do to help others and myself move forward in life. Yes - there were lots of times I did wonder why I was believing in this dream of mine but then I would tell myself that I was building for the future and not the Now and that helped to keep me going.

I would like to congratulate Chinedu Olisah and my other classmates for their achievements they have made in the last 12 months also as they did keep me motivated to stretching myself. I have since learned that I really did not know that much about business online when I first started. Thanks to this great business module, all of the FREE training, all of the knowledge of everyone, plus so many other things, I now know that I am achieving my goals and my life is changing to how I would like it to be.

I am now looking forward to this year so that I can learn to stretch myself even more and achieve higher levels with a great team. Being able to help others to see the potential this business has is my main goal - what they do with that information from there is their choice. And for the people that want to move with the info - I am there to guide them with that. The new changes that are happening are making this business amazing so take the time to really understand what is happening and you will help lots of people in the long run.

Thank you again for the warm words and lovest blessings.

7 posts

A Moment of Clarity in Getting Started #Getting Started #Leadership #Sales

3 months ago

James,
I totally agree with you. I have learnt so much by having to look for answers for the quiz.
I have been going back over the launchpad lessons lately due to all of the changes but I still had missed a couple of explanations until I had to look for it again due to the quiz.

The way to succeed in this great business is to READ.

Here's to Your Success!

49 posts

Happy 18th SFI Anniversary Leon...SPEECH Please! in Inspiration/Testimonials

3 months ago

Hi Leon,
Happy Anniversary!
18yrs in the company is a great achievement and it certainly shows everyone that SFI is a GREAT business to be a part of.

You are part of my upline and I am very grateful to have you for Leadership.

I look forward to being a part of the Platinum Team Leader class also in the very near future

12 posts

Disappearance of Weekly Team Mail Box in VersaPoints #Sponsor #Team Building #VersaPoints

3 months ago

Hi Aratunde,

a couple of days ago, it was decided that the PSA/CSA Mailer had to go. This is one of the links about it with a response from Gery - www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=126540

"That said, we concluded yesterday that VersaPoints for the PSA Mailer had to go. Just way too much abuse. Way too many people simply mailing crap messages to get the points. You would be shocked at what people have been sending just to score points. It's sad and pathetic. And it's a net loss with so many sending messages that are conflicting, lazy, containing obsolete information, and worse. It's also a drain on our resources, creates spam complaints that gets SFI blacklisted by many ISPs that greatly harms every affiliate, and so on and so forth.

Again, ultimately, a NET LOSS for everyone. So it was time to stop giving people an incentive (free points) to blindly and lazily mail their PSAs.

Now, if you want to continue mailing FOR THE RIGHT REASONS, we strongly encourage you to do so. Indeed, it's very bad business to not stay in regular communication with your PSAs. So the PSA Mailer is still there as a great tool for you (under TOOLS/COMMUNICATION on the main menu), it's just not going to score you free VP any more."

Here's to Your Success!

9 posts

It is the right time to revamp your SFI Business in Team Building #CSA #PSA #Team Building

3 months ago

P K R,
thank you for the detailed post for your non-functional PSAs/CSAs. You have certainly listed quite a few references that are definitely about all of the new changes within SFI.

I also thank you for the great article - 6 SIGNS YOU WON'T BE A MILLIONAIRE as the article lists books to read and I only have 1 of them. Tomorrow I will be at my local bookstore to order these other books. Napoleon Hill's - Think and Grow Rich is my bible and helps me to understand how to think like a Millionaire.

The journey to financial freedom is as hard or easy as YOU think it will be. I personally know that I deserve everything I want in life and that is one of the main reasons I do this business.

This saying is so true - SWSWSW Next - Some Will, Some Won't, So What! Next.

Here's to Your Success!

36 posts

SPECIAL: 50 TCredits + 50 CSAs Bundle in Sales #CSA

3 months ago

Hi Edward,
I have just purchased the 50CSA bundle by clicking on the HERE button at the top of my affiliate screen. I was able to purchase just one of the bonus packs and had no trouble when I went out to the checkout.

Here's To Your Success!

44 posts

The Easiest Way To Get Started With Your SFI Advertising... in Marketing #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

3 months ago

Hi Tommie K, thank you for letting us know why you use the free method for advertising.
Hi Maree, thank you for sharing with us why you use paid advertising.

Personally, I use the free advertising more than anything because its FREE. Yes, it does take time to place these ads and not all of the time will you see results straight away. Every day, I post at least 30 free ads on Facebook and I see results every time.
If you are persistent and believe that this type of advertising is going to work - it does but you have to place ads EVERY DAY.

If you have the money to do paid advertising, thats great as it also works very well. You can specifically target certain areas or niches to promote either SFI or TripleClicks.

Which ever way you decide to do your advertising, have the knowledge that either way works. Some ways will just take longer to work and its the same in life! You can either pay for things and have the results immediately or you can use the free methods and have the results in due course of time.

Advertise the way that you feel most comfortable with and what you can afford at the time.

Here's To Your Success!