Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

3x SUPPORT
Donna J.

Australia

E365 Champion

10 posts

Have you checked your scoreboard today? in Miscellaneous #Compensation #Leadership #Team Building

4 days ago

Hi Chinedu,

I totally agree with you about the scoreboard - looking at it every day gives you a very good perspective on where and how the business is travelling.

I also like checking the board to ensure that I have maximum VP for the day for the Daily draw.

Here's to Your Success!!

11 posts

Profitable Investments in SFI in Compensation #Compensation #PSA #Team Building

6 days ago

Thanks Ria.
Now that you mention it, I do remember reading that in the affiliate agreement but this has shown me that maybe I need to go back and read it again to refresh my understanding.

Here's To Your Success!

11 posts

Profitable Investments in SFI in Compensation #Compensation #PSA #Team Building

6 days ago

Hi Edmund,

I'm not really sure if your affiliate can just be an investor. This is a business for you to learn, grow , teach and earn from.

With being an Investor - my understanding is that you invest money into a business to gain a % back, but I have never seen any information about this with SFI.

Maybe some of the Team Leaders that have been here for sometime can correct me on this.

Here's to Your Success!

33 posts

Wits End in Team Building

11 days ago

Hi Kemi,
You mention that you have been on this forum for over 3yrs and no serious PSA's.

Can I ask if you log in every day?
Do you do any type of advertising every day?
Do you turn all of you tabs from red to green every day?

As you can see just by these 3 questions, the common action is EVERY DAY. For your team to grow and achieve the levels, you need to be showing them the way.

What I have found is: if you have the attitude that no matter what, I will log in every day and do the most work possible to gain the most output for the day; that your business will turn around and grow. Talk with your sponsor and co-sponsors for help also as their knowledge is very valuable to you.

Yes, we are in the People business and even though people state that they want to change their lives, most often they don't because it means that they have to do different things to achieve what they want and they let others talk them out of changing. I'm sure you have some people watching your progress to see how far you are getting.

With the new changes to the comp plan, another thing you could do (if you haven't done it as yet) is make up a letter to all of your team letting them know of the changes and what it means to them. Run the letter past your upline to gauge their thoughts and how it needs to be changed if it does. The more people helping, the more success you will have!

Just remember - SWSWSW: Next (Some Will Some Won't So What: Next)

Here's to Your Success!

253 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Donna Janse! in Recognition

15 days ago

To Mr Gery and the SFI Family,

I am most humbled by all the the wishes , good will and motivational words that you all have shown me.

When I started on this journey, I had a little knowledge about business online and how it worked (so I thought) and was quite eager to jump in 100%. I have read quite a few motivational books and they tell you - if you are going to do something, make sure you do it 100% or more every time. And that's exactly what I did!

I started with the Launchpad lessons, purchased 3 New Member Packs, set my goals, and was on my way to running a successful business. Every month I have ensured that I maintained the rank of BTL with my auto delivery, so that I could spend the time I had to learn how to advertise, how to lead a team, how to train others, how to open up and ask for help myself, and most of all how to become comfortable with a lovely group of people who are also doing and needing the same things.

The past 12 months I don't see as hard work because I love signing in every day and doing what I do to help others and myself move forward in life. Yes - there were lots of times I did wonder why I was believing in this dream of mine but then I would tell myself that I was building for the future and not the Now and that helped to keep me going.

I would like to congratulate Chinedu Olisah and my other classmates for their achievements they have made in the last 12 months also as they did keep me motivated to stretching myself. I have since learned that I really did not know that much about business online when I first started. Thanks to this great business module, all of the FREE training, all of the knowledge of everyone, plus so many other things, I now know that I am achieving my goals and my life is changing to how I would like it to be.

I am now looking forward to this year so that I can learn to stretch myself even more and achieve higher levels with a great team. Being able to help others to see the potential this business has is my main goal - what they do with that information from there is their choice. And for the people that want to move with the info - I am there to guide them with that. The new changes that are happening are making this business amazing so take the time to really understand what is happening and you will help lots of people in the long run.

Thank you again for the warm words and lovest blessings.

7 posts

A Moment of Clarity in Getting Started #Getting Started #Leadership #Sales

16 days ago

James,
I totally agree with you. I have learnt so much by having to look for answers for the quiz.
I have been going back over the launchpad lessons lately due to all of the changes but I still had missed a couple of explanations until I had to look for it again due to the quiz.

The way to succeed in this great business is to READ.

Here's to Your Success!

49 posts

Happy 18th SFI Anniversary Leon...SPEECH Please! in Inspiration/Testimonials

20 days ago

Hi Leon,
Happy Anniversary!
18yrs in the company is a great achievement and it certainly shows everyone that SFI is a GREAT business to be a part of.

You are part of my upline and I am very grateful to have you for Leadership.

I look forward to being a part of the Platinum Team Leader class also in the very near future

12 posts

Disappearance of Weekly Team Mail Box in VersaPoints #Sponsor #Team Building #VersaPoints

21 days ago

Hi Aratunde,

a couple of days ago, it was decided that the PSA/CSA Mailer had to go. This is one of the links about it with a response from Gery - www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=126540

"That said, we concluded yesterday that VersaPoints for the PSA Mailer had to go. Just way too much abuse. Way too many people simply mailing crap messages to get the points. You would be shocked at what people have been sending just to score points. It's sad and pathetic. And it's a net loss with so many sending messages that are conflicting, lazy, containing obsolete information, and worse. It's also a drain on our resources, creates spam complaints that gets SFI blacklisted by many ISPs that greatly harms every affiliate, and so on and so forth.

Again, ultimately, a NET LOSS for everyone. So it was time to stop giving people an incentive (free points) to blindly and lazily mail their PSAs.

Now, if you want to continue mailing FOR THE RIGHT REASONS, we strongly encourage you to do so. Indeed, it's very bad business to not stay in regular communication with your PSAs. So the PSA Mailer is still there as a great tool for you (under TOOLS/COMMUNICATION on the main menu), it's just not going to score you free VP any more."

Here's to Your Success!

9 posts

It is the right time to revamp your SFI Business in Team Building #CSA #PSA #Team Building

22 days ago

P K R,
thank you for the detailed post for your non-functional PSAs/CSAs. You have certainly listed quite a few references that are definitely about all of the new changes within SFI.

I also thank you for the great article - 6 SIGNS YOU WON'T BE A MILLIONAIRE as the article lists books to read and I only have 1 of them. Tomorrow I will be at my local bookstore to order these other books. Napoleon Hill's - Think and Grow Rich is my bible and helps me to understand how to think like a Millionaire.

The journey to financial freedom is as hard or easy as YOU think it will be. I personally know that I deserve everything I want in life and that is one of the main reasons I do this business.

This saying is so true - SWSWSW Next - Some Will, Some Won't, So What! Next.

Here's to Your Success!

36 posts

SPECIAL: 50 TCredits + 50 CSAs Bundle in Sales #CSA

24 days ago

Hi Edward,
I have just purchased the 50CSA bundle by clicking on the HERE button at the top of my affiliate screen. I was able to purchase just one of the bonus packs and had no trouble when I went out to the checkout.

Here's To Your Success!

44 posts

The Easiest Way To Get Started With Your SFI Advertising... in Marketing #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

25 days ago

Hi Tommie K, thank you for letting us know why you use the free method for advertising.
Hi Maree, thank you for sharing with us why you use paid advertising.

Personally, I use the free advertising more than anything because its FREE. Yes, it does take time to place these ads and not all of the time will you see results straight away. Every day, I post at least 30 free ads on Facebook and I see results every time.
If you are persistent and believe that this type of advertising is going to work - it does but you have to place ads EVERY DAY.

If you have the money to do paid advertising, thats great as it also works very well. You can specifically target certain areas or niches to promote either SFI or TripleClicks.

Which ever way you decide to do your advertising, have the knowledge that either way works. Some ways will just take longer to work and its the same in life! You can either pay for things and have the results immediately or you can use the free methods and have the results in due course of time.

Advertise the way that you feel most comfortable with and what you can afford at the time.

Here's To Your Success!

7 posts

Thankful of the Transfer of VersaPoints in VersaPoints #VersaPoints

about 1 month ago

Great to see you have come back with so much more enthusiasm and a different attitude.

With anything in life, if you have the right mindset, you can do ANYTHING

68 posts

Sadly Les Stevens has passed away. in Miscellaneous #Leadership #Sponsor

about 1 month ago

R.I.P Les Stevens - I'm sure you had a great life!
To the family and friends, just know that he is in a better place now and is smiling down on all of you. My thoughts and blessings extend to you all in this time of grief.

5 posts

My 5 th Anniversary in Recognition

about 1 month ago

Congratulations Nimish on your 5th year anniversary.
That is quite a milestone to reach and you would have seen a few changes since you started with SFI.
I love hearing stories like yourself because it just proves to me that this business does work or people like yourself would not be in business for so long.

12 posts

Building Your Dream Team in Team Building #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

2 months ago

Hi Kimberly,

You have a great attitude and willingness to learn. These are 2 attributes that are needed for this business as a Team Leader.

I am so pleased that you have decided to continue no matter what as you really are still quite new here. Any business takes time to grow and as a person, having your own business, is something that is different to the normal. I commend you for doing the business and achieving your goals. With that attitude, YOU WILL BE SUCCESSFUL.

Keep helping your team members that are working the business, still communicate to all of the team at least once a week and just keep doing what you are doing as it is working for you.

Here's To Your Success!

10 posts

Different Levels Of Activity in Team Building #CSA #Getting Started #PSA

2 months ago

Hi Kimberly,

Great question!
I don't have a difference with my CSA's to my PSA's. I communicate with all of my team every week and I work with the team members that are working whether they are CSA's or PSA's.
Most affiliates have a great sponsor to help them through the business and as Co-Sponsor's, we are there also to help. I am so very grateful for my co-sponsor, Darla, as she is always available to help when my great sponsor, Gloria, is not available (which isn't very often).
I have also found that having a number of opinions helps in so many ways as we all look and think differently.

Here's To Your Success!

13 posts

I'm new to the company in Getting Started #Contests #PSA #Team Building

2 months ago

Welcome iftikhar Y. to the SFI Family
It is great to see that you have a wish to learn as that is what this business is about. Read as much as you can all of the time and you will succeed.
There are so many places to get information from but I would be turning to your sponsor and co-sponsor first. Make yourself know to them as you have made yourself known here and they will help and guide you all of the way.

Here's To Your Success!

6 posts

What to do and not to do SFI, Tripleclicks as a beginer? in Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

2 months ago

Hi and Welcome to SFI.

You will need to start with the Launchpad lessons as they will let you know how to do this great business.
You could also read the Affiliate Agreement as that will outline what you can and can't do.
And the other thing that you could definitely do is contact your sponsor and co-sponsor and ask them about what you have ideas on. You will find either/both of them most helpful because that is our number 1 goal being Team Leaders - Help as many of the team as possible to succeed!
Here's to Your Success!

26 posts

Strange happenings with EZ games! in Eager Zebra #Contests #Eager Zebra

2 months ago

Hi Robert,

I have been able to play my EZ games but the Poker and ZackJack have been in silence. It has been strange to play them in silence but it has also meant that I have had to keep an eye on things more. I took this to be a lesson I was given so I could sharpen my skills.

Everything happens for a reason to everybody. Some have had no trouble and others have. In the end, I'm positive that it will all settle down and there will be no interruptions with any bodies games.

Here's to Your Suceess!

41 posts

Doubt In My Mind in Miscellaneous #Contests #E365

3 months ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

15 posts

PSA who signed up yesterday in Team Building #PSA #Sponsor #Team Building

3 months ago

Hi Zhumagul,
Yes i have had the same issue yesterday with 2 of my PSA's. I have been talking with one of them so i knew who it was. I was checking later on to see if it had fixed itself.
I would say that there is definately a glitch in the system. Thanks for sharing. I'll send support a ticket.

Here's to Your Success!

21 posts

Thanks for your support and prayers for my husband in Miscellaneous

3 months ago

Hi Caroline,
great to hear that things are looking brighter for the 2 of you.
I am amazed with what this community of people do for others every hour, every day because they want to help others. This is the best business to be apart of.
Great to hear that David is home and between the 2 of you, things will get easier.
Here's to your strength!

29 posts

Today my second anniversary with sfi in Recognition

3 months ago

Happy Anniversary Akila!
I love stories like your own where you are so happy with life because of the success you have had with your business. You should be very proud of your achievements.
Thank you also for sharing with us a little about yourself and where your business is heading. You have set yourself some great goals and I feel that no matter what happens, you will achieve them!

9 posts

Missing PSAs in Miscellaneous #Pricebenders

3 months ago

Hi Dixie,
Congratulations on your win I believe that you will receive them in real time so you could get them straight away or it may take a couple of days.
Have a look at TripleClicks to see what the order says for delivery. Go to: Member Center (top right hand corner), under Customer Care is Order History. This is where you will find your order.
The other thing you can do is also contact the seller asking what is happening with your order or contact Support and they can look into it for you.
Here's To Your Success!

5 posts

Getting started guide in Getting Started #Getting Started #Sponsor

3 months ago

Mercy,
firstly - Welcome to SFI Family! And your new future you are creating for yourself and your family.

Your post is most informative and correct. The LaunchPad Lessons will teach everyone what this business is all about, how to build the business, how to make sales in your business plus more and its all for free!

You do need to read a lot with this business to fully understand what is on offer but if you are willing to become the student, you will change your life forever.

Keep doing what you are doing as you have a great hold of what is on offer.
Here's To Your Success!