Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

4x SUPPORT
Ratan A.

India

E365 Champion

8 posts

Astro Auctions un-reflected winnings. in VersaPoints #Astro Auctions #VersaPoints

1 day ago

Dear Gabriel ,
What I see is ,You won Rewardicals and not VP .
Also ,You have to launch the flight to claim 110 RW won on 19th of Aug. from 100 Tcredit auction .
Ratan

16 posts

How to use the Daily Crown won at Astro Auction? in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

2 days ago

Thanks for pointing out this vital information . I was not aware of it .
I see ,I have 4 Daily Crown entries right now but I am not eligible until I play any Eager Zebra games .
So ,do we need to play at least 1 EZ game to make ourself eligible for Daily Crown entry earned from AA ?
I thought ,we don't need to do anything else .
Ratan

25 posts

Astro Auction Search Box in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

6 days ago

Somewhere you used those numbers Mr. Bing and your browser remember this numbers for you .
You just ignore this numbers and put your desired AA # and that's it .

Ratan

25 posts

Astro Auction Search Box in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

6 days ago

Dear Eldon ,
Please read stream Post of SFI Corporate : www.sfimg.com/Home/StreamProfile?sfiid=21505

SFI Corporate posted 1 day ago We're rolling out a new Astro Auction feature this week. Starting Tuesday, August 14th, you'll be able to add to your bids ("rebid"). This rebid feature is handy if, after you've placed your original bid, you decide later you want to place a larger bid. You can do this one time, any time during fueling or boarding on all auctions (excluding Junior auctions). Note that one additional prize-earmarked TCredit is required for rebid processing costs.

28 posts

Happy Independence Day India. in Recognition

6 days ago

Happy Independence Day !

26 posts

Go EA with AA in Team Building #Astro Auctions #TCredits #Team Building

11 days ago

Nice post Keith But you forgot to mention , we can earn Rewardicals anything between 12 to 1000 RW from prizes beside chance of winning Rocket Box ,Supernova and PTB . Those RW can be exchanged with tcredits and we can play even more AA with single tcredit entry .
I enter with 1 tc in almost all AA (other then when I play to win ) and in the process I have won 1785 VP in 9 days of August and total 5350 VP from the day AA was introduced ,along with lots of RW .

Becoming EA can be achieved with ease now by just having very few tcredits and participating in AA with 1 tcredit entry .

Ratan

17 posts

DC -3x125 astro in Astro Auctions

11 days ago

Sir ,

3 Correct/best answer as verified by SFI in this thread and the Announcement link provided by Tim B are totally contradictory and creating confusion .
Your further clarification about this matter will be highly appreciated .

Regards ,
Ratan

17 posts

12 days ago

Dear Svend ,

I have won Subscription auctions and I know they always come with VP and CV .

In this screenshot , 1 with CV is won in PB .
Without CV is won in AA .
I assume ,this is an error to be corrected .

Regards,
Ratan

44 posts

Astro Auction # 1059 in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #Pricebenders #TCredits

12 days ago

Not at all .
Winners have to be real winners . Otherwise I don't find any reason why someone will buy 600 tcredits to win 500 tcredit auction . Occasional win at a loss is ok .

10 posts

Delivery Of Auction Product Won in Pricebenders #Astro Auctions

12 days ago

What have you won .
I am asking because No physical products are being auctioned at pricebenders lately .
You can checkout to your address if you have won Tcredits ,PSA, CSA or Sbuilders .

44 posts

12 days ago

Good suggestion and to add up here ,

There can be weekly and monthly limit in wins be implemented ,so that heavy bidders get sidelined after certain number of wins .
This can allow us to see winnings at gain .

44 posts

12 days ago

You are right Tanja .
And , as of now there is nothing we can offer to new PRM's . Nothing for India yet . Silver and Amazon GC are not for Indians .
Waiting for new products to be introduced for India as well before we can promote AA to Non SFI Affiliates .

Ratan

17 posts

12 days ago

This item always comes with 1500 VP / Month and CV .
Most probably ,this is the reason 3 month subscription MSRP is marked $ 157.5 in stead of its regular price of $108.75. ( to cover the cost of VP and CV)
Winner receives 1500 VP as Auto Delivery VP and all the other incentives associated with AD ( Bonus CSA etc) .
Then why not CV and DC to sponsor ?

23 posts

It's not that there no more PB auctions. in Pricebenders

12 days ago

I see only 1 auction running now .
May be Pricebenders are going to become history because of AA success .

Ratan

20 posts

MY PRIZES in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #Compensation #VersaPoints

14 days ago

I have won 1195 VP's in last 6 days from AA .
I don't know where I will stop at the end of this month . May be around 6000 vp only from AA prizes .

27 posts

Zing Branded Goodies! in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #Marketing #Team Building

14 days ago

I don't even see Amazon and Silver auctions . But ,I can see 1 amazon auction fueling if I am not log in .
May be ,we see only auctions we are eligible to bid on and this goodies are shipable to limited countries .
Just my guess .

8 posts

200 VP/ day from Astro Auctions !! in Recognition #Astro Auctions #Leadership #VersaPoints

15 days ago

I enter with 1 tcredit in as many auctions as possible and I win lots of Rewardicals ,VP , moves and matches as constellation prizes . Sometimes 1010 Rewardicals in constellation prize . Add up few PTB wins of 500 RW and Rocket Box win of 1000 RW .
Exchange all RW to tcredits and this VP's are almost free for us .
Entering with 1 tcredit in as many auctions as possible is all I do .
Be a frequent flyer and exchange all RW with tcredits .

Ratan

8 posts

200 VP/ day from Astro Auctions !! in Recognition #Astro Auctions #Leadership #VersaPoints

15 days ago

Exactly 1000 VP earned from AA in first 5 days of the month . Wow!!
200 VPs every day and when I exchange my Rewardicals earned from AA. I find I have spent almost nothing to earn those VP's.
Astro is great !!

12 posts

Higher bidding than MSP in AA. in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #TCredits

16 days ago

But ,even winning 300 for 345 can be considered as badge hunting win as Andy said . No gain to the winner .

23 posts

Astro Auction, was there a glitch in my bid? in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #Auto-Delivery #TCredits

18 days ago

Winner pays the winning price ,which was 152 tcredits in your case .
Rest of all bidders get back there tcredit minus earmarked tcredits for prize .
Congratulations on your win .

22 posts

Is This Gold Or Silver Trim In My Astro Badge? in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #Contests

24 days ago

202 tcredits earned 2022 rewardicals . And it is all the time same like this .
I guess ,we all receive constellation prize based on 1 tcredit and 10 RW is rewarded for all extra tcredits spent .

22 posts

Is This Gold Or Silver Trim In My Astro Badge? in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #Contests

24 days ago

Mr Svend ,

This is not correct . We dont get 12 RW for each tcredit spent .
I have won few auctions and all the time RW I received were No. of tcredit spent * 10 + 2 or 3 Extra RW . It is like if you spend 582 tcredits to win 500 ,you receive 5822 or 5823 RW only .

Ratan

22 posts

24 days ago

Yes ,I have a tip .
Both this auctions were Junior Auctions with tcredit limits and above all ,You and me were not eligible to participate in this auctions .

Regards ...

22 posts

25 days ago

Mr. Bing ,
I am a very frequent flyer in AA . Not a regular winner like you but I observe the results closely .
I have not seen any 100 Tcredit auction won for 37 bids . The lowest for 100 tcredits auction was on day one won with 51 bids ( Not taking junior auctions into consideration ) . Unfortunately I was runner up that time . Otherwise all tcredit auctions are won at a premium price .
Another tcredit auction went low was 500 tcredit auction won for few tcredit less then 500 tcredits and this time I was the lucky winner .
Ratan

13 posts

Junior Astro auction in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

27 days ago

There is tie breaker rule as below :-

TIEBREAKERS
In the case of a tie for the highest bid for an auction, three tiebreakers will be used:

Tiebreaker #1: Highest pilot tip. That is, step two of placing a bid requires choosing how many of your TCredits you wish to receive Constellation Prizes on. The auction win will be awarded to the bidder who entered the highest number here.

Tiebreaker #2: Oldest winner. If tie is not broken by Tiebreaker #1, the win will be awarded to the bidder who has went the longest without winning an Astro Auction.

Tiebreaker #3: Earliest entry. If tie is not broken by Tiebreaker #1 and #2, the win will be awarded to the bidder who entered their bid first.