Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

6x SUPPORT
Ratan A.

India

E365 Champion

13 posts

We advertise the solution in Marketing #Marketing

1 day ago

Happy SFI anniversary Radmila...
Wishing you continued success........

76 posts

New Astro Auction High Bid feature in SFI News #Astro Auctions

4 days ago

No ,I am not talking about small bids . They are placed to earn few RT and VP .
It's about IN IT TO WIN IT situation when someone places a higher bid in hope of 2nd higher bidder may be far low then him and he can actually win at some profit and get back difference of tcredits between his and 2nd highest bid.
I assume , now always there will be someone placing just 1 tcredit less then the high bidder to win PTB .
Mostly , AA are won at premium price and this will make it even more worst .
Auctions has to be profitable for corporate and participants both . We don't see that even after 3 months of introduction of AA .
Regards,
Ratan

76 posts

New Astro Auction High Bid feature in SFI News #Astro Auctions

4 days ago

My honest opinion , sorry if i offend you .

This feature will make it even more difficult to win auctions at a reasonable bids .
Anyone can see high bids and take 1 less bid to try his luck to win PTB .

Regards,

13 posts

Astro Auctions Timeframe in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

10 days ago

To avoid such situation ,you can place bids on auctions which have reached to boarding stage and you will get results within one hour .

241 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Piepie Peng! in Recognition

23 days ago

Congratulations Piepie Peng !
I feel proud being your Sponsor !
Wishing you continued success !!

14 posts

Iam disappointed with step it up September çontest in Team Building #CSA #Team Building

about 1 month ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

4 posts

MY ANSWER! in Miscellaneous

about 1 month ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

41 posts

Apart from the basic 22 Reasons, why still in SFI? in Compensation #Getting Started #Sponsor #Team Building

about 1 month ago

And consider the joy of using your free time to do some productive work and side by side enjoy EZ Games etc .
Better then playing Candy Crush or similar games !! Isn't it ??

193 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Gabs ongom! in Recognition

about 1 month ago

Congratulations Gabs !
Proud of you !

108 posts

Announcing...the Astro Auction VIP program in SFI News #Astro Auctions

about 1 month ago

Sir ,

Is this One additional Constellation Prize per auction working as expected ?

Reason I am asking this is because my winnings today are almost same as before . I expected to win few more rewardicals or other stuffs but all my winnings today looks like same as yesterday or before .
Regards ,
Ratan

108 posts

about 1 month ago

Mr. Bing ,
Sample letter is intended for our PSA's and downline members .
And no , PRM Mailer and PRM Geneology is not available to us . But you can check all your PRM's here
But ,you may contact PRM's who are from your personal circle otherwise we are not provided with any email or other informations of our PRM's.
Regards,

Ratan

21 posts

Winning Eager Zebra games and moves at Astro Auctions. in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

about 1 month ago

Hi Gabriel ,

You can enjoy playing Poker and Zackjack and use your won Moves and Matches here .

Have fun playing EZ games .
Ratan

15 posts

Astro Auction completed boarding & became ready for launching in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

about 1 month ago

Tanja , we have to claim our wins first and then they are added to our accounts . So, it has to be the date when actually we claim our prizes and not the date of auction launch .
Ratan

15 posts

Astro Auction completed boarding & became ready for launching in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

about 1 month ago

Jenny ,
It has to be 7 days from the time you receive mail about launch But it is wise ,not to wait till last day and claim the prizes a day in advance .
And yes , it is wise to claim prizes to next month if you already achieved your target for this month .
Ratan

108 posts

about 1 month ago

My Badge Gallery now have 2 new Gold trimmed Badges and I took a long jump in Badge Quest Leaderboard .

Best part of the announcement is ,We now don't need to see all the flight launch . 1 click and all the prizes are claimed .

Great improvements ..

8 posts

Clarification on Rewardical matches ( unlimited) in My earnings in Miscellaneous #Rewardical

about 1 month ago

As a built-in referral program

For every 10 Rewardicals earned by your PSAs and PRMs, you’ll earn one Rewardical!

Example: Your PSAs and PRMs earn 50,000 Rewardicals in August s. On September 1st, you’ll automatically be awarded 5,000 Rewardicals that you can then redeem for whatever you want--VersaPoints, TCredits, CSAs, Bitcoin, etc.

18 posts

DC -3x125 astro in Astro Auctions

about 1 month ago

Waiting for an update from you about this sir .
I have 3 PSA's who won 3 month subscription at Astro Auctions and this may make a huge difference to my direct commissions .
Regards,
Ratan

10 posts

Day to be proud in Inspiration/Testimonials #Getting Started #Leadership

about 1 month ago

Happy Anniversary Marija !
You are a role model to lot of us.
Wishing you many more successful years with SFI and keep continuing guiding all of us .

Ratan

8 posts

Astro Auctions un-reflected winnings. in VersaPoints #Astro Auctions #VersaPoints

about 1 month ago

Dear Gabriel ,
What I see is ,You won Rewardicals and not VP .
Also ,You have to launch the flight to claim 110 RW won on 19th of Aug. from 100 Tcredit auction .
Ratan

16 posts

How to use the Daily Crown won at Astro Auction? in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

about 1 month ago

Thanks for pointing out this vital information . I was not aware of it .
I see ,I have 4 Daily Crown entries right now but I am not eligible until I play any Eager Zebra games .
So ,do we need to play at least 1 EZ game to make ourself eligible for Daily Crown entry earned from AA ?
I thought ,we don't need to do anything else .
Ratan

25 posts

Astro Auction Search Box in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

2 months ago

Somewhere you used those numbers Mr. Bing and your browser remember this numbers for you .
You just ignore this numbers and put your desired AA # and that's it .

Ratan

25 posts

Astro Auction Search Box in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

2 months ago

Dear Eldon ,
Please read stream Post of SFI Corporate : www.sfimg.com/Home/StreamProfile?sfiid=21505

SFI Corporate posted 1 day ago We're rolling out a new Astro Auction feature this week. Starting Tuesday, August 14th, you'll be able to add to your bids ("rebid"). This rebid feature is handy if, after you've placed your original bid, you decide later you want to place a larger bid. You can do this one time, any time during fueling or boarding on all auctions (excluding Junior auctions). Note that one additional prize-earmarked TCredit is required for rebid processing costs.

28 posts

Happy Independence Day India. in Recognition

2 months ago

Happy Independence Day !

26 posts

Go EA with AA in Team Building #Astro Auctions #TCredits #Team Building

2 months ago

Nice post Keith But you forgot to mention , we can earn Rewardicals anything between 12 to 1000 RW from prizes beside chance of winning Rocket Box ,Supernova and PTB . Those RW can be exchanged with tcredits and we can play even more AA with single tcredit entry .
I enter with 1 tc in almost all AA (other then when I play to win ) and in the process I have won 1785 VP in 9 days of August and total 5350 VP from the day AA was introduced ,along with lots of RW .

Becoming EA can be achieved with ease now by just having very few tcredits and participating in AA with 1 tcredit entry .

Ratan

18 posts

DC -3x125 astro in Astro Auctions

2 months ago

Sir ,

3 Correct/best answer as verified by SFI in this thread and the Announcement link provided by Tim B are totally contradictory and creating confusion .
Your further clarification about this matter will be highly appreciated .

Regards ,
Ratan