Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

6x SUPPORT
JOSEPH K.

Kenya

E365 Champion

2 posts

CLASS WINNER APPRECIATION in Inspiration/Testimonials #Contests #E365 #Team Building

3 months ago

"I feel very honored. I want to say thank you very kindly for the faith and opportunity that SFI gave me and also I am grateful for the strong support of my team. I was never a quitter even though in bad times. That's why I suggest you guys to keep hustling! Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence. "
All this my regards goes to SFI community for making my day, and been recognized as E365 class Championship of 12 of July 2018.
It always seems impossible until it’s done! Best regards Joseph k

4 posts

CLASS WINNER APPRECIATION in Inspiration/Testimonials #Contests #E365 #Team Building

3 months ago

"I feel very honored. I want to say thank you very kindly for the faith and opportunity that SFI gave me and also I am grateful for the strong support of my team. I was never a quitter even though in bad times. That's why I suggest you guys to keep hustling! Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence. "
All this my regards goes to SFI community for making my day, and been recognized as E365 class Championship of 12 of July 2018.
It always seems impossible until it’s done! Best regards Joseph k

209 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Ljubov Kiš! in Recognition

4 months ago

Well done and congratulations Ljubov ! The fruit of your labor is sweet, and I must say you deserve it. On this achievement, we wish you hearty congratulations. May your life always shower you with such great success and happiness. Best regards Joseph k

238 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Ajit Kolhatkar! in Recognition

4 months ago

Congratulations Ajit Kolhatrat.The aim of the life lies in pushing your limitation always; you have successfully made this thing possible your achievement is the result of your efforts. Give your best in the future and I wish you achieve every success in your life. A big congratulation for you.
Best regards Joseph k

13 posts

Time machine winners!!! in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

4 months ago

SFI said Time Machine is the first official game from our Eager Zebra game division. Just correctly predict the answer to a question we'll provide an answer for in the future. and you’ll win (or share in) a TCredits jackpot or “Zackpot” plus a nifty new badge for your TripleClicks homepage! If no one predicts the correct answer, we reset Time Machine, a new question is added, the Zackpot rolls over--and keeps rolling over--until someone claims the pot! Total 13234 share of 3 people each get 4411.3
that's amazing for one Tcredits purchase congratulations guys!!!👍

246 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Gregorio Garcia! in Recognition

4 months ago

CONGRATULATIONS,GREGORIO GARCIA your perseverance and your sure belief in your ability has led you to success.You have seen beyond sky limit congratulations
Best regards Joseph k

226 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Samir Hasanspahic! in Recognition

4 months ago

Congratulations Samurai Hasanspahic I celebrating your victory today as the champion of E365 and i wish to congratulate you for a job well done.
What take to become a champion in this SFI business is your Time, Focus, Hard work, commitment, Persistence, Determination, and dedication throughout a year to awarded this very great honor as E365 Championship. Best regards Joseph k

193 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion JOSEPH KATERE! in Recognition

4 months ago

Greetings to you all SFI I feel overwhelmed and powerless. But when you get involved, you feel the sense of hope and accomplishment that comes from knowing you are working to make things better,nothing can stop the man who desire to achieve, every obstacles is simply a course to develop our achievements in SFI as well through our lunchpad lesson
NB:Accomplishments will prove to be a journey, not a destination
Best regards Joseph k

6 posts

ALERTS tab BADGES tab missing from the TO-DO list in Kenya

4 months ago

Hallo vellinda and my fellow KENYAN Your Affiliate Center homepage is designed to cover these needs and MUCH MORE. On your homepage, you'll find 15 tabs–customized just for you. As explained in this lesson, you'll want to review, digest, and, most importantly, apply the information on each tab each day. Indeed, it is the most important thing you can do to assure your success in SFI.

Here's a brief summary of what you'll find within the 15 tabs, in the order they appear on your Affiliate Center homepage. It's a lot of information, we know, but it will behoove you to familiarize yourself with what is contained in each tab.

TIP! Turn all 15 tabs from red to green and earn a BONUS Daily

197 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Augustine Lakemfa! in Recognition

4 months ago

Congratulations Augustine Lakemfa
The road to success is always under construction . you have started your
construction on a solid foundation . Your determination and perseverance has made your work and dedication in
resulted in your success , congratulations on a job well done , and best
wishes to you for more successes to come.Best regards Joseph k

244 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Subhojit C Dutta ! in Recognition

4 months ago

Congratulations" E365 Champion SUBHOJIT C DUTTA. This is something you have been rewarded for your hard work and dedication for your work, and i think this will give a very positive attitude to many of affiliates from your country and the worldwide. wish you more success in future. Good Luck.Best regards Joseph k.

234 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Tapan Dubey! in Recognition

4 months ago

Congratulations,Tapan on achieving the title of SFI E365 Champion. It is a great honour of becoming Champion of the class. Your hard work has finally paid-off. Well done! Keep it up!,and move on .
Happy Anniversary to you TAPAN and Wishing You All The Best…

14 posts

Stream! More about gaining VP than ideas, news & problem solving? in Getting Started #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

4 months ago

Hallo everyone as we know in stream we get to know each other as well, and get versapoint too not to forget the message which was post in stream of which we can restream it and be able to see what was post .we are happy when our
SFI commission approach here an example to you guys

229 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Kindesa Amedreshid! in Recognition

5 months ago

Congratulations my fellow KENYAN Kindesha Amedreshid for your achievement and your Goals focused through this year wishing you success ahead Best regards Joseph

240 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Sujoy Chakraborty! in Recognition

5 months ago

Congratulations SUJOY CHAKABORTY on your achievement today and I'm happy for you,your achievement makes us proud here on SFI successful bravo once again Best regards Joseph keep the fire burning

232 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Lori Logan! in Recognition

5 months ago

Congratulations Lori Logan to accomplish great things we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe”.My heartiest congratulations on your achievement today! You really deserve it.Best regards JOSEPH

248 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Enock Maet Kipelian Kores ! in Recognition

5 months ago

Congratulations Enock Maet Kipelian for making your achievements on SFI successful ,and also for making KENYA proud and all world too I wish to be like you, you teach me a lesson that even in Africa we can achieve our goals too. Best regards Joseph wish you all the best

14 posts

My Brain Sprint score! in Recognition #Eager Zebra

7 months ago

Congrat Selma.It is a success, you truly deserved. It is an achievement you have truly earned. I congratulate you on your success and wish you all the best for your future. Well Done.

10 posts

Pay Pal in Miscellaneous #Auto-Delivery

7 months ago

Hallo eric follow this procedure hope you will get what you have been asking here in the forum.
How do I link a debit or credit card to my PayPal account?
Here's how
1.Click Wallet at the top of the page.
2.Click + Link a card or bank.
3.Click Link a debit or credit card.
4.Fill in your card details and click Link Card.
In some cases, in order to ensure you're the card owner, we may ask you to confirm your card. If you see a "confirm credit card" link in the card details section of your PayPal Wallet, you'll need to confirm your card before you can use it with PayPal. If you don't see this link, you can begin using your card right away.

Seeing an error message when trying to link your card? View some troubleshooting tips for linking a card.
Note:
•If you do not act to confirm your card by entering int he 4-digit code (or your card cannot be confirmed), the charge will be refunded 75 (60 days in Brazil) days from the date of the charge. Based on certain jurisdictions (such as Brazil), the credit may not actually post to your card for up to 30 additional days.
•If you remove your card or close your account during the time frames above, the return of the credit may not process. In these instances, you may need to contact PayPal Customer Service to have the charge refunded
Best regards Joseph K.

11 posts

BQ Contest in Eager Zebra #Contests

7 months ago

Well spoken Jaccie keep it up

15 posts

Can we make an App? in Ask Gery #Marketing

7 months ago

Hallo Gracia here are benefits from SFI LUNCHPAD LESSON And since 1998, Gery has, of course, been leading SFI's rise to becoming one of the fastest growing companies of its kind in the world today.

That's a LOT of years of success and experience! Luckily for SFI affiliates, Gery is also one of the most accessible company presidents you'll ever find. Gery is always actively communicating and interacting with the field. He is also continually sharing his substantial knowledge of marketing and business.

Some of Gery's most valuable advice has been compiled for you in our Ask Gery section of the SFI Training Library.

The SFI Forum also has its own Ask Gery forum which allows you to post questions and get answers directly from Gery, oftentimes within minutes.

You'll also be interested to know that Gery personally reads every suggestion submitted through the official SFI Suggestion Box.

Says Gery about affiliate suggestions:

"Listening to the field is a HUGE reason for SFI's success and continual innovation and progress. No matter how long you've been in business, you never have ALL the answers. Our affiliates continually experience new and fresh perspectives that allow them to offer excellent solutions and ideas. And we are VERY aggressive in implementing the suggestions we receive. We have undoubtably incorporated hundreds of suggestions we've received from the field over the years, and will continue to use this enormously valuable asset for everyone's mutual benefit."

In other words, if you have ideas for improving SFI, you have a direct line to Gery via the SFI Suggestion Box and we STRONGLY encourage you to use it!
BEST REGARDS:JOSEPH K

15 posts

whats a good way to lead a team in Miscellaneous #Leadership #Marketing #Team Building

8 months ago

Thank You AUNG B for the feed back.
BEST REGARDS
JOSEPH. K.

15 posts

whats a good way to lead a team in Miscellaneous #Leadership #Marketing #Team Building

8 months ago

Thank You ZORAN for the Well Explain and your feedback
BEST REGARDS
JOSEPH K

15 posts

8 months ago

Hallo guys What purpose do you supposed to do to your team,what ideas do you have,to make your team stand.And archive your GOALS together.