Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

3x SUPPORT
JOSEPH K.

Kenya

6 posts

EZ Express in Miscellaneous #Eager Zebra #TCredits #TripleClicks

5 days ago

Hallo everyone need some answer to this,You bought EZ Express for $4 and above,this my question how will you use this EZ Express token to play from Eager zebra ,and if you play using EZ Express does it have limit ends or you can play till it finish all EZ Express token.

12 posts

My SFI Account funds in Sales #Sales #TripleClicks

5 days ago

Hallo hloniphanig you can choose any package from Tcredits and get the appropriate amount of versapoints and MRPs .Example to me I like most to get more versapoint so,I choose Single Tcredits to get more points,to me I like single Tcredits with more VP,what about you? Follow this and choose the appropriate one www.tripleclicks.com/tcsearch/category:436 Choose what fits you good luck.

8 posts

Confirming likes on Facebook/Twitter in VersaPoints #Getting Started #TripleClicks #VersaPoints

12 days ago

Hallo Diblo there have been issue with getting credits for liking,hope you try this link www.sfimg.com/support/NewTicket open a ticket with information needed.or kindly check if you followed the procedures correctly or you refresh the page hope this may apply good luck.

19 posts

Spin and Win contest in VersaPoints #Contests #VersaPoints

13 days ago

Hallo vincent remember this is your daily routine,sign in to SFI account first thing to look out,is there any good news on Aleart tab,if so click and read to see what news is there,through doing this you may not miss any news from Aleart tab.

444 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Henry Uzuwe! in Recognition

17 days ago

Well done Henry Bravo!

13 posts

Question from one of my PSA's... in Team Building #Marketing #PSA #Team Building

17 days ago

As people say they are proud of their country,us here we are proud to be here in SFI

13 posts

WOW NEW TAB in Marketing #Rewardical

18 days ago

Rewardical rocky rocky the new link www.sfimg.com/Home/Rewardical soon and sooner

6 posts

Do you see the new rock with Rewardical? in Getting Started #Getting Started #Marketing #Sales

18 days ago

What a good suprise,welcome rewardical to our homepage cheers๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ‘ yepee yahoooo!

16 posts

Empty shopping chart? in Sales #Sales

20 days ago

Hi marica here is my suggestion
Most shopping carts function by using a cookie. The cookie is a bit of information set in your browser to "connect" you with your cart. Cookies are most likely disabled in your browser, or your anti virus software is preventing the cookie from being set..

The long story:

When you add an item to your cart, some method of ID - let's say a long number - is associated with your browsing. So a cookie is sent to your browser with this number:

cartID=12345678

As you add items to your cart, these items are included in order number "12345678". When you go to check out, the web site tries to "read" this number from your web browser. If the cookie has not been set, it won't get a number, so it won't find any items in your cart.

Often people get the idea that "cookies are bad, they invade my privacy." Consequently they disable them without fully understanding their purpose or the limitation of their power.

While there is a little bit of truth to this, if you use good AV software and are cautious about what you click, the advantages far outweigh the risk, as demonstrated above. A cookie does not allow access to your computer, it does not erase your hard drive, it does not give out your email address. A web site can only set a cookie, and can only retrieve a cookie set on that website: that is, web site B cannot read the cookie of website A to "tell where you've been." This is a myth.

To check browser settings in Internet Destroyer - oops - I mean Internet Explorer:

From the main menu, select Tools->Internet Options.
Click the Privacy tab.
Click "advanced."
The "override" button should be not checked, and the buttons below should be all grayed out, but you can "see" that "Accept first party cookies" and "accept third party cookies" are selected. Check the box to override, and set the "First party cookies" to ACCEPT. Set "Third party cookies" to BLOCK. Explanation below *, this is IMPORTANT.

In FireFox:
Select Tools->Options, select the privacy tab.
FireFox only accepts cookies from first party sites. Make sure the box is checked.

On either case, OK out of all the dialogue boxes and try again.

*FIRST PARTY? THIRD PARTY? HUH?

A first party cookie is a cookie set ONLY on the web site you are visiting. This is why you want to allow that site to set this cookie.

A THIRD party cookie is where trouble can begin, and where I.E. still has security problems! IF say, the site you are visiting displays ads, and one of those ads attempts to set a cookie, this is a third party cookie. Since the site owner may or may not be aware of the reputation of their advertiser, this is an avenue by which a hacker can set a cookie to "track your movements." If a third party web site sets a cookie on a website, then you visit the web site of that third party advertiser, they know you were on site A. Follow? This is a violation of your privacy and I think it's insane I.E. allows it.

For this reason, always block third party cookies, but accept first party cookies. Ads on the site your visiting have no reason to set a cookie when you're visiting another site.All the best

271 posts

What makes you successful as a Co-Sponsor? in Team Building #PSA #Sponsor #Team Building

20 days ago

You become succcesful through your PSAs. And CSAs through benefits from commission you Acquired through your PSAs and CSAs.

12 posts

LOOSING MY PSAs AND CSAs in Team Building #PSA #Team Building

21 days ago

Thank you sead for your feedback this message was from my downline send it to me,that's how a post it.

12 posts

21 days ago

Thanx for the feedback Hartense

12 posts

21 days ago

Guys just copy this want tooo share with you
Our records indicate you met or exceeded the 1500 point, Executive Affiliate (EA) level in SFI last month. Congratulations! As of this mailing, however, your points are currently BELOW what's needed to keep you at the executive level THIS MONTH.
If you don't reach 1500 points by the end of the month, you'll lose all your executive benefits! These include all your shares of the TC Executive Pool, ECA Royalties, Co-Sponsor Commissions, your Executive Affiliate title, TCredits Bonus, and more.Do you suggest the PSAs or CSAs be forwarded to your sponsor,assume this message is from your dowline they have not complyfying with 1500 versapoint,is it good to loose them all or been forward to your sponsor what do you suggest.

14 posts

Earn VersaPoints for Facebook in Getting Started #Getting Started #Team Building #VersaPoints

25 days ago

Hello Hannah you need to contact SFI support to this issue,but to me i experience before,but can't say how i did it coz i can't remember but my 10 vp was added

20 posts

Promo Bids in Getting Started #Getting Started #Pricebenders #TCredits

27 days ago

Hallo james is true to change pricebender tab to green you only need 1tcredits,the most amazed me is,you are given a GOLDEN chance to bid on auction,Auction to win, your only free bid,once again don't use them howly just to finished them,get a target with it and get a chance to win BIG! HORRAY๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜YAHOOO!

13 posts

Lunchpad 61 of 61 in Getting Started #Compensation #Contests

28 days ago

A room without books is like a body without a soul.our Lunchpad has everthing we need on SFI,well said George best regards

40 posts

The Advertiser Badge in Suggestion Box #Marketing #Team Building

about 1 month ago

A sign of power in a man is not only when people follow what he suggests, but also when people make a conscious effort to do the exact opposite of what has been suggested.

13 posts

ECA stores in the future in Ask Gery #ECA #Marketing #Sales

about 1 month ago

Our imagination is the only limit to what we can hope to have in the comming future,we will be glad to hear that thanx to ECA
E.enrich!
C.commission!
A.among us!
Our ECA have a nice meaning words by Joseph creative maker cheers guys

9 posts

E365 WINNING in VersaPoints #Contests #VersaPoints

about 1 month ago

Thank you Jessie for a wonderful feedback

9 posts

about 1 month ago

Thank you Zoran for the wonderful tip

9 posts

about 1 month ago

Greetings to you all,my question is just for letting others know what do you get or winning in your class and be the number one contender in class,and in country.

23 posts

Do You Suggest Single TCredits in VersaPoints #Sales #TCredits #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

Well said mr Randy we need to bid to get those tcredits X2 bidding through Auction to get Versa Point