Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

6x SUPPORT
JOSEPH K.

Kenya

14 posts

My Brain Sprint score! in Recognition #Eager Zebra

22 days ago

Congrat Selma.It is a success, you truly deserved. It is an achievement you have truly earned. I congratulate you on your success and wish you all the best for your future. Well Done.

10 posts

Pay Pal in Miscellaneous #Auto-Delivery

about 1 month ago

Hallo eric follow this procedure hope you will get what you have been asking here in the forum.
How do I link a debit or credit card to my PayPal account?
Here's how
1.Click Wallet at the top of the page.
2.Click + Link a card or bank.
3.Click Link a debit or credit card.
4.Fill in your card details and click Link Card.
In some cases, in order to ensure you're the card owner, we may ask you to confirm your card. If you see a "confirm credit card" link in the card details section of your PayPal Wallet, you'll need to confirm your card before you can use it with PayPal. If you don't see this link, you can begin using your card right away.

Seeing an error message when trying to link your card? View some troubleshooting tips for linking a card.
Note:
•If you do not act to confirm your card by entering int he 4-digit code (or your card cannot be confirmed), the charge will be refunded 75 (60 days in Brazil) days from the date of the charge. Based on certain jurisdictions (such as Brazil), the credit may not actually post to your card for up to 30 additional days.
•If you remove your card or close your account during the time frames above, the return of the credit may not process. In these instances, you may need to contact PayPal Customer Service to have the charge refunded
Best regards Joseph K.

11 posts

BQ Contest in Eager Zebra #Contests

about 1 month ago

Well spoken Jaccie keep it up

15 posts

Can we make an App? in Ask Gery #Marketing

about 1 month ago

Hallo Gracia here are benefits from SFI LUNCHPAD LESSON And since 1998, Gery has, of course, been leading SFI's rise to becoming one of the fastest growing companies of its kind in the world today.

That's a LOT of years of success and experience! Luckily for SFI affiliates, Gery is also one of the most accessible company presidents you'll ever find. Gery is always actively communicating and interacting with the field. He is also continually sharing his substantial knowledge of marketing and business.

Some of Gery's most valuable advice has been compiled for you in our Ask Gery section of the SFI Training Library.

The SFI Forum also has its own Ask Gery forum which allows you to post questions and get answers directly from Gery, oftentimes within minutes.

You'll also be interested to know that Gery personally reads every suggestion submitted through the official SFI Suggestion Box.

Says Gery about affiliate suggestions:

"Listening to the field is a HUGE reason for SFI's success and continual innovation and progress. No matter how long you've been in business, you never have ALL the answers. Our affiliates continually experience new and fresh perspectives that allow them to offer excellent solutions and ideas. And we are VERY aggressive in implementing the suggestions we receive. We have undoubtably incorporated hundreds of suggestions we've received from the field over the years, and will continue to use this enormously valuable asset for everyone's mutual benefit."

In other words, if you have ideas for improving SFI, you have a direct line to Gery via the SFI Suggestion Box and we STRONGLY encourage you to use it!
BEST REGARDS:JOSEPH K

15 posts

whats a good way to lead a team in Miscellaneous #Leadership #Marketing #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Thank You AUNG B for the feed back.
BEST REGARDS
JOSEPH. K.

15 posts

whats a good way to lead a team in Miscellaneous #Leadership #Marketing #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Thank You ZORAN for the Well Explain and your feedback
BEST REGARDS
JOSEPH K

15 posts

about 1 month ago

Hallo guys What purpose do you supposed to do to your team,what ideas do you have,to make your team stand.And archive your GOALS together.

16 posts

What is the right time to get T-time hourly tcredits in Eager Zebra

2 months ago

Hallo jane here the
OFFICIAL RULES
1.No purchase necessary to win.
2.T-TIME is open to all currently registered TripleClicks Members.
3.Maximum one entry per member per hour; maximum 18 entries per day.
4.Maximum of one win per member per day.
5.Participation in T-TIME is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
6.Winners are solely responsible for any federal, state, or local taxes.
7.All prizes are awarded at the end of each hour and are nontransferable.
8.The name of each hour's winners are posted above. To query the winners of earlier times/dates, use the winners look-up tool.
9.TripleClicks reserves the right to use prizewinners' names and hometowns in any advertising or promotional materials relating to this T-TIME contest without further notification, permission, or compensation to the winners, except where prohibited by law.
10.TripleClicks reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds, in its sole discretion, to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the contest or the Website; to be acting in violation of these Official Rules; to be acting in a unethical or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, as determined by TripleClicks at its sole discretion.
11.Any use of cartel, robotic, automatic, macro, programmed or like methods to win T-TIME drawings will void the member's contest entry and will result in suspension or termination of their TripleClicks membership.
12.If for any reason the T-TIME contest is not capable of being conducted as planned due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which, in the sole opinion of TripleClicks corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this contest, TripleClicks reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest as is necessary.
BEST REGARDS

6 posts

My Tips of accumulation of VP in Eastern Africa #Contests #Pricebenders #Rewardical

2 months ago

Hallo Roselyn here a Tip from SFI how to axquired (vp)versapoint Hi!
I wanted to share some FREE ways to get the points needed to become an EA or Team Leader. Many of us have already used the points for the training material, etc. that garner alot of points, BUT here are some other ways.

1. Every day you can earn 10 VP for a total of 300 points in a 30 day month just by doing the following:

Click on your "to-do list" tab on your SFI homepage and after reviewing the information on it, click on the rectangle at the bottom "I have reviewed this information" to receive one point.

Do the same for the "tips" tab, "stream" tab, "tripleclicks" tab, "scoreboard" tab, "a2a" movers, "movers" tab, and "growth" tab to get one point each.

Click on "the latest items at tripleclicks" link under your "to-do list" tab to receive 2 points each day.

All of the above actions total 10 easy Versa points that you can get each day meaning you get 300 points IF you do this each day in a 30 day month. :-)

2. Get 35 points each week for a total of 140 points a month by doing the following:

Click on the link "your Tconnect page" under the "weekly actions" under your "to-do list" tab once a week to earn 5 points. I usually do this either Sunday or Monday each week.

Go to "Hot Spots" on your SFI homepage and then go to "genealogy". Click on "Send an e-mail/TeamMail to this group" to send a weekly message to your downline and get 30 points each week. I usually do this also on Sunday or Monday each week. I use this opportunity to share helpful tips and hints.

3. Once a month click on "submit ratings" under "monthly actions" under your "to-do list" tab to recieve 10 points each month.

So far, ALL of the above actions give you 450 easy points. To become an EA you need 1050 more points.

4. One way to get more points AND earn income, is to get customers to purchase items at tripleclicks that earn alot of points such as the IAHBE membership (1500 VP) www.tripleclicks.com/detail.php?item=5540

. VeryVIP International Reseller's Hosting package also earns 1500 VP www.tripleclicks.com/detail.php?item=7005
. So does the VeryVIP Professional Hosting Package w/RocketStart www.tripleclicks.com/detail.php?item=7004
. If they aren't an affiliate, YOU get the points without having to buy anything PLUS you get a commission on the sale. **REMEMBER TO INCLUDE YOUR SFI ID IN THE LINK so you get the credit.

Use the FREE advertising ideas.
Here are some links for some articles on free online advertising:

www.sfimg.com/Training/SpecialReports/FreeAdvertising

www.sfimg.com/Training/AffiliateTips
Note: although this link is ideas for getting new affiliates, you can do the same thing. Notice that the author says he has a blog about environmental issues-this is the perfect theme to do a review about The Natural products sold by TC Direct (Tripleclicks). See the link below for direct sales.

Here are some marketing aids for direct sales: www.sfimg.com/Resources/Marketing/ReferringMarketingAids

Note: These are all items sold by TC Direct (i.e. Tripleclicks).

Twitter is great for free advertising!
By getting people to buy something from Tripleclicks, you can get the points if the person buying isn't an affiliate PLUS you earn income!

5. Another way to get points, is to use any FREE Tcredits and/ or MRP you have to purchase digital downloads at Tripleclicks BEFORE THE 15TH OF EACH MONTH. NOTE: when you use Tcredits or MRP to purchase items you don't earn VP BUT you get to do reviews on the items 15 days later if it's a digital download. You get 25 VP for each review.

**You want to make the purchases by the 15th so the review can be done before the end of the month so the VP will be on the current month.

For 13 Tcredits or $1.95, you can become a Wave3 member at Tripleclicks for which you get 5 FREE Tcredits each month AND 100 FREE MRP each month to use. Once you are a Wave3 member you can earn more FREE Tcredits.

NOTE: YOU ONLY PAY THE $1.95 ONCE OR USE THE 13 TCREDITS ONCE. You get the benefits for as long as you are a member. Here are the details of Wave3: www.tripleclicks.com/Wave3/W3faq.php

These are the best FREE ways to earn enough VP to become an EA or even a Bronze Team Leader! 410 points from the daily, weekly and monthly to-do items + 2000 VP from Tripleclicks purchases (you don't have to purchase anything-you can get others to buy things so you get the VP) and you only need 590 to become a Team Leader. You can get the last 590 from doing reviews (25 VP each review) and getting new ECA's (100 VP after they list their first item)and helping any affiliates you have become EA2 (EA2 means they are an EA for two months) for which you get 100 VP each PSA that is EA2. Feel free to pass along the information I've shared with you. I don't mind sharing. I like to help others succeed.

16 posts

Advertising the product in Miscellaneous

2 months ago

Hallo Bojana Lets say what is a product advertising?
Product advertising is the art of building and maintaining product awareness with potential buyers. A good advertising program educates potential customers on why they need the product, how it is used and the benefits derived from its use. A successful program also tells the consumer how the product is better than similar offerings by competitors.
A very high percentage of companies have a web page as part of their advertising program. Information on these web pages include company contacts, history, their expertise, and product descriptions. Other web options used by companies are paid ads and organic search results. Paid ads are the brightly colored, short blips designed to get a person's attention, and over time, build a brand awareness in people's minds. Messages are very short on paid ads. Organic search results are the listings that appear on a search engine in response to key words that link to informational pieces describing the product, explaining how it works, and listing its benefits. Consumers may lend more weight to these pieces than paid ads and companies often use techniques of search engine optimization (SEO) to highlight their own products over others that may be listed as a result of an Internet search.We are proud to have SFI here with us with every tools needed to have SFI provide to us ALL.
BEST REGARDS
[/list]

25 posts

Can rewardicals be redeemed in bits? in Suggestion Box

2 months ago

Yes Jane you can redeem,You have to know that rewardical is a powerful tools here a link on how rewardical works www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=230972&referrer=search all the best.

8 posts

How Milestone Share Works in Compensation #Compensation #Team Building #VersaPoints

2 months ago

Hallo Rita to advance to the next level you need to acquire versapoint (vp) to reach your target here an example i just copy You've earned ........VersaPoints so far this month. See your Scoreboard tab for exactly how many more points and other qualifications you need by the the end of the month to advance your rank/income level

8 posts

How Milestone Share Works in Compensation #Compensation #Team Building #VersaPoints

2 months ago

Hi guys here just a copy from SFI to memorized how it works,How does the Milestone Shares program work?
07/14/2016
www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=215372&referrer=search

Effective, January 1st, 2016, for every 10 personal VP you earn, you also earn up to 18 bonus shares of the Executive Pool that will be paid to you upon reaching the milestones of SFI's five Team Leader ranks!...which are:
•Bronze Team Leader (BTL)
•Silver Team Leader (STL)
•Gold Team Leader (GTL)
•Platinum Team Leader (PTL)
•Diamond Team Leader (DTL)

You will bank:
•10 Milestone Shares per 10 VP if your rank is Affiliate or EA
•12 Milestone Shares per 10 VP if your rank is BTL
•14 Milestone Shares per 10 VP if your rank is STL
•16 Milestone Shares per 10 VP if your rank is GTL
•18 Milestone Shares per 10 VP if your rank is PTL

Shares that you bank each month are reflected in a new Milestone Shares counter located in the Affiliate Center header. Your Milestone Shares are also displayed in the My Earnings panel on your Scoreboard tab.

Important Notes:

1. We want Milestone Shares to provide a significant and meaningful bonus--commensurate to the effort invested to earn them. However, it's also vital that the Executive Pool not become rewarding only to some but not to others. Therefore, quarterly, the quantity of Milestone Shares award per 10 VP may be adjusted up or down (with the rate increase or decrease effective starting with the new quarter).

2. Milestone Shares earned expire after one year.

Each time you hit a milestone, all non-expired shares you've banked to date are added to your monthly commissions as a one-time bonus. That is, you'll earn these special bonus shares of the Executive Pool when you achieve the rank of BTL, and then each time you advance your Team Leader rank (up to five times total).

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

Q: How do I start earning Milestone Shares?
Just keep doing what you're doing! For every 10 VersaPoints you now earn, you'll automatically be banking up to 18 Milestone Shares!

Q: What do you mean when you say that shares are "banked?"

It just means that we've put those shares into a special account for you, to be paid to you upon reaching your first/next milestone.

Q: Is there any limit to how many Milestone Shares I can earn?

Nope. In fact, we hope you'll work at collecting an extra large amount of personal VP each month so that we can pay you tens of thousands of extra shares of the Executive Pool each time you hit a new milestone!

Q: I can earn tens of thousands of extra shares of the Executive Pool?

Yes! Let's say that, through your personal actions and sales, you're collecting 6000 personal VersaPoints each month for a year. That would be 72,000 (minimum) and up to 129,600--depending on your rank--extras shares of the Executive Pool added to your commissions as a bonus upon reaching a new milestone!

Q: Does the new Milestone Shares program help me meet the new Team Leader requirements?

Absolutely, YES! There's now a great new incentive for every one of your PSAs to be more active than ever (the more VP they earn, the more Milestone Shares they receive!). Milestone Shares also will firmly put your PSAs' focus on THE PLAN--which can of course be instrumental in boosting YOU to SFI's highest-earning rank--Diamond Team Leader! And don't forget all that Matching VP you can earn as a Team Leader when your affiliates and CSAs are all earning more VP due to the Milestone Shares incentive!

Q: Why expire Milestone Shares after one year?

Two reasons. First, you don't want the affiliates in your group purposely not advancing in rank just to earn more Milestone Shares. Secondly, the one-year expiration creates urgency and sharpens the focus of your affiliates towards advancing, since no one wants to lose the Milestone Shares they've banked.

Q: Is there a place where I can keep track of Milestone Shares that have expired or will be expiring soon?

Yes, we will be adding a Milestone Shares Ledger with full details for you, as a new report located in the My Account area

Q: What if I achieve a Team Leader rank, then lose that rank, and then achieve it again at a later time? Do I earn the Milestone Shares each time?

No, you can only earn Milestone Shares one time for each Team Leader rank.

Q: What if I'm already a Team Leader? How does the program work for me?

If you're already a Team Leader, you won't be able to earn Milestone Shares for all five Team Leader milestones, but you'll be able to earn them for all the Team Leader ranks you've not yet achieved. And you'll be earning your Milestone Shares at a higher rate (see above chart) if you're a BTL or higher ranked Team Leader.

Q: If I've been earning Milestone Shares at the 10x rate as an EA and then advance to BTL a few months later (which bumps the rate up to 12x), how are the total Milestone Shares due to me calculated?

Looking back one year, you'll receive shares at the 10x rate for the months you were an EA...and at the 12x rate for the months you were a BTL. If within that year you advanced further yet, say, to STL for a couple months, you would earn some shares at the 14x rate, too.

Q: Do I earn Milestone Shares for all the Matching VersaPoints I earn?

No, Milestone Shares are banked only on the PERSONAL VP you earn.

Q: What happens to my Milestone Shares bank once I achieve the top rank of Diamond Team Leader?

Once you reach Diamond status and are paid your banked shares, you'll no longer be earning Milestone Shares, your Milestone Shares account is zeroed out and it will no longer be displayed to you.

(Repaired typo - moderator)

3 posts

Thank You to My Upline Opti-Build Participants in Recognition #Leadership #PSA #Team Building

3 months ago

Hi Terry Learning to be thankful and regularly expressing gratitude is an important part of being happy. Being thankful gives us an appreciate for what we have. Even when you don’t feel like you have much to be thankful for, realize that there’s someone out there in this world of 6 billion people who would look at your life and trade places with business of our heartbeat we need to appreciates them most,keep it up,together we make team stand

Well said jacinta keep it up

10 posts

Bitcoin wallet in Marketing #Localvantia #Marketing #Rewardical

3 months ago

Hallo sandro another way of Getting Started With Bicoin,and Guides and information to help you navigate the world of bitcoin through this link www.bitcoin.com/getting-started

10 posts

Bitcoin wallet in Marketing #Localvantia #Marketing #Rewardical

3 months ago

Hallo sandro welcome to rewardical redeemable,Yes you can use your feature remember to redeem to bitcoin you have to reach minimum of $25 to receive your rewardical through bitcoin ,just copy your coinbase address and paste to rewardical to redeem your bitcoin direct to your coinbase estimate 48 hours,remember to accumulate $25 minimum to be able to receive your bitcoin,all the best

74 posts

Sponsor rating in Suggestion Box #PSA #Sponsor

3 months ago

Hallo Jacques here a written from SFI
You are not eligible to submit ratings for the month of February because you didn't earn the minimum 500 VP last month. Please come back next month to give us your feedback for the next month

336 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Cheolmin Kang! in Recognition

3 months ago

Congratulation Cheolmin Kang

1 post

MY CSAS MOVERS IS MISSING in Recognition #Compensation #CSA #Sponsor

3 months ago

Hallo guys can someone explain what happened to my active CSAs I can't see him on my movers' list

358 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Mary Ngotho! in Recognition

3 months ago

HELLO MY FELLOW KENYA WELL DONE MARY