Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

19x SUPPORT
Zhumagul A.

United States

14 posts

Raise your hand! in Getting Started

11 hours ago

Hi Mr. Anthony
33 VPs is nothing, you still have 5 days so I suggest you play T-Time to win free TCredits as least every hour or two when ever you have time.
2. Play the games daily and set them as prime to get a chance to win Daily Crown drawing.
3. Your pending BTL rank also has you entered to the daily E365 drawing so there is always a chance to win Rewardical Tokens each day that you can redeem to VPs.
4. Answer the BizQuiz daily.
Allot can happen in 5 days. You just need to have faith in yourself and keep trying.
However your Sponsor in not in any obligation to help with TCredits, it is only Sponsors choice to make.
In over 10 months of building my business here I have never asked for anything from my uplines and i am an STL do to my own hard work. This is my business in order to make it work I gotta do it myself.

Wish you all the best and hope you make it to your desired rank this month.
Good luck
Zhumagul A.

28 posts

EA Requalification in Getting Started

1 day ago

Hi Ernest
The answer is simple:
If you don't make it to EA this month, you will lose your EA streak and then you gonna have to start from 0 to rebuild you EA streak.
2. If you don't make it to EA this month you will forfeit all your CSAs which means you can't keep your CSAs and you need to rebuild your CSA downline from 0.
3. If you don't make it to EA this month then you won't be able to enter the E365 daily drawing contest next month until you requalify to EA status again.
4. If you don't make it to EA this month you won't be able to recieve you 10 free TCredits that you receive along with the commissions.
Well this is about it.
I'd suggest you try and make it to EA but if you can't don't be discouraged, it's not an end of the world.
Hope this helps
All the Best
Zhumagul A.

5 posts

Slight update on my accessibility post of a few days ago in Suggestion Box #Eager Zebra

2 days ago

Hi Jessica
It's strange because I use all 3 ( Firefox, Explorer and Google chrome browsers) from my phone and computer and I didn't and don't have any issues here.
If you think the issue isn't from your side, I think it would be best to post at the bug report category so the SFI tech's can look into it and tries to fix the issue as soon as possible.
All the Best
Zhumagul A.

14 posts

Biz Quiz Badge ranking in Suggestion Box

2 days ago

Hi AI M.
We do have it already and you can see it here www.sfimg.com/BizQuiz under your answer.

Hope this helps
All the Best
Zhumagul A.

23 posts

Double Champion. in Miscellaneous #Contests #E365 #Leadership

3 days ago

The Country Champion badge was made as a consolation for those falling short of the overall E365 championship, that SFI also recognize, from each class, the champion from each country. If other people from your class aslo finish the year with the most VP for everyone in your class from their same country (minimum 5,000 VP), then they will receive a special E365 "Country Champion" badge.
A Champion badge is for those who finish their year by being in 1st place with the most VPs from their class.

So why should we recieve both recognition when there are others from our class who also worked hard for a full year?
I honestly don't see how would that be fair?!
All the Best
Zhumagul A.

20 posts

Place 1 ad in multiple places with 1 click in Marketing #Marketing #PSA #TripleClicks

4 days ago

Hi Anne
I don't have the app's as they take too much space, I used the Web for them. So it works in both!
Hope this helps
Thank you
All the Best
Zhumagul A.

20 posts

Place 1 ad in multiple places with 1 click in Marketing #Marketing #PSA #TripleClicks

4 days ago

Thank you Stephen!
Congratulations for becoming E365 champion and your 1st anniversary in SFI.

Wish you much more success in your business!
All the Best
Zhumagul A.

20 posts

4 days ago

Sorry for messing up the number order it was to late to edit it:

1. Make sure you are logged into your both FB and Twitter accounts.
2. Go to your Twitter account
3.Click your small Profile picture on top right corner of your screen.
4. Scroll down and click on Settings and Privacy. You will now be in your Account Settings Page
5. On the left is a menu of setting, find Apps, click on it. You will now be taken to your Apps Setting Page.
6. Click Connect to FaceBook. You will then receive a notice explaining that Twitter will receive certain information from your Facebook account and if your are sure about connecting twitter to you FB account. In order to continue, you must click on (Okay)
7. You will then be able to select the privacy settings for who will see your Tweets and Retweets posted to your Facebook wall. It is set to friends by default but I have it set Public to reach more audience, also you can choose what to allow and what you wouldn't like to allow. Its all up to you.
8. Click (Okay) and you are done.

20 posts

4 days ago

Hello everyone hope your all having a wonderful day or evening

So today I want to share some tips with free advertising on social media.
If you exclusivly advertising to recruit on Facebook then here are some tips to overcome those obstacules:
At least it's what I have learned during my whole time on online marketing and it's how I do things that works best for me.

1. If you are placing ads in Facebook groups:
I'd suggest that you place 1 ad once or twice a month in the same group. You could place 1 ad at the begining of the month and another at the end of the month.
Because placing ads multiple times per day or everyday in the same group, might cause people to think your trying to scam them ( but we know its not true) or you are desprate and so people in that group don't want to be interested anymore in your ads.

2. There are many free online business marketing groups that you could join. For me I am into at least 50 of those groups, where I can post 1 ad per month in each of those groups.
To remember which of those groups I post my ads, I write them down on my notebook. This way I know which day I place an ad with key codes in my gateway links and in which group, so I wouldn't get confused.

3. I've seen many affiliates from who posts ads, where they are excluding (filtering) their own and other countries, so this way they wouldn't get any sign ups from those countries because for them their useless?!
Did you know those same people your excluding are able to check your profile and see where your from?
They can easily see it and how are you expecting people to believe your building your business here if your from same country that you yourself excluding from the list. This is a BIG NO. That's the easiest way to make people think this business is a scam and they won't trust you at all, even if its not true.
SFI is an International business that is available in over 190 countries, this is what makes it unique and you shouldn't filter it. There are many ads in the marketing center in here that are approved by SFI to use.

Now if you have a Facebook page and Twitter I will explain how you can connect your ( FB status, FB page and Twitter and post in all just with one click. This way you won't have to worry about your SFI link getting blocked.
1. Make sure you have a twitter account and FB account along with FB page but FB page is optional.
2. Make sure you are logged into both accounts Twitter and FB.
3. Go to FB and type:( facebook.com/twitter/ ) then it will take you to a page where it will show you everything you would like to link into your Twitter account, simply click on to link the page to Twitter.
Now this will only post to your Twitter if you placed the ad in your FB page or in your status just by 1 click.

Now here is how you can connect FB pages and FB profile to your Twitter account and this will allow each ads you place in Twitter it will retweet immediately to every FB pages you have and to your FB status( this one is optional and you can always choose which suits you best to connect or which to exclude) just by 1 click.
How cool is that you'll be placing 1 ad in several places at once and for free?!
1. Make sure you are logged into your both FB and Twitter accounts.
2. Go to your Twitter account
3.Click your small Profile picture on top right corner of your screen.
3. Scroll down and click on Settings and Privacy. You will now be in your Account Settings Page
4. On the left is a menu of setting, find Apps, click on it. You will now be taken to your Apps Setting Page.
5. Click Connect to FaceBook. You will then receive a notice explaining that Twitter will receive certain information from your Facebook account and if your are sure about connecting twitter to you FB account. In order to continue, you must click on (Okay)
6. You will then be able to select the privacy settings for who will see your Tweets and Retweets posted to your Facebook wall. It is set to friends by default but I have it set Public to reach more audience, also you can choose what to allow and what you wouldn't like to allow. Its all up to you.
7. Click (Okay) and you are done.

Hope this helps.
All the Best
Zhumagul A.

30 posts

Paid or free advert? in Marketing #Marketing #Sales #TripleClicks

5 days ago

Hi Mercy
If you are referring to recruiting members to your team ( PRMs and PSAs)
From my own experience, I only do free advertising which gives me the best results!
I use game industry to recruit PRMs or PSAs if their interested in building their business and online marketing social media groups with thousands of members to recruit PSAs.

So far these 2 are the only ones that has given me the best results.
Hope this helps
All the Best
Zhumagul A.

18 posts

Advertising or PSA Packages? in Getting Started

5 days ago

Hi Krisztina K.
Both options are good and could turn out to something big.
You won't know which suits you best if you don't try them both.
Wish you all the Best
Good luck
Zhumagul A.

10 posts

Goals Get You Moving!!! in Getting Started #Getting Started

7 days ago

Thank you Mr. Bruce for sharing this wonderful thread.

Setting up goals in life and in business is so important, also it motivates you to reach those goals no matter how hard it is.
For example I have set many goals that I have all written down in my notebook.
I take one step at a time, but each day I have to do something in order to get closer to reaching those goals.
Because one thing is setting up your goals and other is not taking any action to reach those goals. Just by sitting and wishing isn't gonna take you anywhere.

My motivation to keep moving forward with my goals are my little family, my children.
I'd do anything just to keep enjoying my bonding life as stay at home mom and have that financial freedom.
For me the most important thing about building my own online business is the feeling of freedom and get to do everything at my own pace without needing to follow orders from a boss, instead I am my own boss.

Thank you again!
All the Best
Zhumagul A.

23 posts

New Look to the "Rewardical.com" Page... I like it! in Sales #Marketing #Rewardical #Sales

8 days ago

Yes your absolutely right, I love the new look.
Also it's much easier to manage, with screenshot instructions too, how great is that?!
It's simple but yet powerful with every information need to those who has no idea about the program.

All the Best
Zhumagul A.

87 posts

Something I've absorbed from new sign ups! in Suggestion Box #Getting Started #PSA #Team Building

8 days ago

Mr. Gery thank you so much for your wonderful response.
I absolutely love the idea and can't wait for it to be implemented.
Thanks for the short description of what awaits for the new members.
Wish you all the best!
Zhumagul A.

19 posts

The price of PSA's appear to be sky rocketing! in Pricebenders #Pricebenders #PSA

9 days ago

I just had a great laugh Mr. William, so thanks for that!
Also congratulations on your auction win, that's a great win for only .04.
Wish you all the best and many more wins to come!
Zhumagul A.

10 posts

Different Levels Of Activity in Team Building #CSA #Getting Started #PSA

9 days ago

For me I treat my CSAs, PSAs and any of my other generations all the same without making any differences.
They are all equally important to me, and that's how I think it should be.
I have CSAs who's sponsor never there to guide or to show support and I am there for them to give just that.
I wish I could do more than I already can for my CSAs too though.

All the Best
Zhumagul A.

8 posts

How to approach local merchants to opt-in for Localvantia? in Marketing #Localvantia #Marketing #Rewardical

9 days ago

On the letters we are referred to local merchants as:
Localvantia
Savings and Rewards
Local Account Manager

So I guess that's how we gotta approach to our pre-registered local merchants.
For more information please see here:
LOCAVANTIA TRAINING: How to approach prospective Localvantia merchants
www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=232158&referrer=search

Hope this helps
All the Best
Zhumagul A.

15 posts

Spending t credits in Pricebenders #Pricebenders #TCredits #TripleClicks

9 days ago

I wouldn't call it a waste if you use them wisely.
For example TCredits are not meant to use on auctions only, you can use them on games like Card King or PTP or purchase a product from Triple Clicks store like PSAs to boost your team etc...
I honestly love TCredits and what they stand there for.

All the Best
Zhumagul A.

87 posts

Something I've absorbed from new sign ups! in Suggestion Box #Getting Started #PSA #Team Building

9 days ago

I don't understand this suggestion. The Alerts tab can be a variety of messages, many of which could be quite confusing for a brand new affiliate, especially if they haven't first learned the basics of SFI from LaunchPad. And what "see other affiliates building their business" are you talking about? We have no such thing on the Alerts tab.

By the way, in our previous new affiliate introduction, one of the very first things they saw was a page devoted not only to testimonials from other affiliates, but affiliates from the new person's country to make it more meaningful. It seemingly did nothing for us.
Mr. Gery thank you for your reply.
By And what "see other affiliates building their business" are you talking about? We have no such thing on the Alerts tab.

I meant the latest forum threads from affiliates that the new members can go to read through the Alerts tab.

Hope it's clear now, and yes I do really think it would be much more helpful. As I had new members get motivated through the forum threads that they read through the Alerts tab.

Also 2 of my PSAs came back online last night after knowing I put this suggestion here on their behalf.
After they sign up and lands to the Alerts tab, we as Sponsors can contact them and guide them with the launchpad lessons so they wouldn't feel lost or overwhelmed.
Not every affiliate acts the same, there are one's who picks up things and understands easily and there are others who are confused and it's hard for them to understand.

This is why I suggest it. But it's only a suggestion from which I know many struggle with.
Thank you so much for taking time and replying .
All the Best
Zhumagul A.

87 posts

10 days ago

Mr. Gery, thank you for taking the time and reply to this thread.
However everything stated in my post is the feedbacks I get from my new sign ups.
I am lucky enough to establish a communication with them and let them know about all the "Note" parts in launchpad lessons and show them on how to get started. But very few would come back.

Now those who came back online for the second time after giving the information on where to log into their SFI account here is the feedback I recieved from them:
After reviewing the Alerts tab and seeing so many people from all different countries working in their business and seem to love being here, I have decided to stay and give it a try.
I am willing to learn and see where it takes me.

This is why I made this suggestion and think it would be much more helpful.
Also yes I agree that as the welcome letters from Sponsors should be updated and applied with the new information.

My best regards!
Zhumagul A.

I have also got that kind of feedback, and facts is, no one of those has give me that feedback has anytime make any VP for Daily Works.

And every time I get a commitment message, I know it is in most cases a good bye to me, they never login after they have sent that commitment message.
I search very carefully all I can find about them in their SFI accounts and make a personal message only for the individual person every time I get a commitment message, but 95% of them is ignore and never come back. and most of those stay is still not do any Daily work.

I have very detailed instructions with images in my Team Forum for those Daily, weekly and monthly work, and I'm edit it, when coming new task.

It is one of the good things with our own Team Forum (Private Forum), we can any time edit our threads and post, so we can use it for give updated information.

NO the problem is not about, how it is presented, but ONLY about when those people want to work for it.

Best regards
Svend

Mr. Svend thank you for taking time and replying to this thread.
I am not sure how you approach your team and how good is your communication with them or what kind of feedbacks you get from them and I can't give an opinion over it.

But I know my team and their struggles, I've learned how to listen to them and see how to help them better. I have a really good communications with them. I am doing everything possible and in every ways to help them all.
I have created a group chat, a group specifically for my downline where I can support and guide them etc...
You would be surprised to see everything I do in order to grow strong team.
Only those who knows me also knows about it all.
For example today one of my PSAs signed up and became executive affiliate in less than 20 minutes and now going for BTL but he was informed about everything before he signed up, we had and have an amazing communication.
Who also has become an amazing friend, my relationship with my downline isn't only business manners, I have also built a relationship and they are all doing such an amazing job.

Everything written in my posts are the feedbacks I got from old and new sign ups.
The suggestions are there to overcome the obstacles in order to build a great business.

Hope you understand what I am trying to say!
Thank you
All the Best
Zhumagul A.

87 posts

10 days ago

Mr. Gery, thank you for taking the time and reply to this thread.
However everything stated in my post is the feedbacks I get from my new sign ups.
I am lucky enough to establish a communication with them and let them know about all the "Note" parts in launchpad lessons and show them on how to get started. But very few would come back.

Now those who came back online for the second time after giving the information on where to log into their SFI account here is the feedback I recieved from them:
After reviewing the Alerts tab and seeing so many people from all different countries working in their business and seem to love being here, I have decided to stay and give it a try.
I am willing to learn and see where it takes me.

This is why I made this suggestion and think it would be much more helpful.
Also yes I agree that as the welcome letters from Sponsors should be updated and applied with the new information.

My best regards!
Zhumagul A.

87 posts

10 days ago

Hello everyone
Hope your all having a wonderful day or evening!

I am going to write about something I hear every time I have new sign ups, after establishing a communications with them.

Most are saying this same thing:
After signing up they are directed to Launchpad lessons and seeing so much information in front makes them feel lost and overwhelmed and they dont know how to get out of it. Then they log out and very few comes back.
Also my active team members has same issues with their new sign ups.

Now I wanna make a suggestion to similar suggestion that Mrs. Tanja's post here:
www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?post_id=1412264#post-1412264

Can it be possible to instead of directing new members instantly to Launchpad lessons to first land them into their Alerts tab page. This will create a great impact and they might visit the forum posts through Alerts tab page and see other affiliates in SFI who are building their business and would surely motivate them to give it try and build their own business here.
Seeing other people in action would definitely motivate them to then start reading the launchpad lessons and move forward with their first steps.

Also you could leave a little note on their Alerts tab page something that would say:
Hi John, welcome to SFI.
To begin learning everything on how to become successful in your business with SFI CLICK HERE and start reading your training launchpad lessons.

I think this would be much more helpful.
Please everyone what's your opinion in this?
Thanks in advance!

Wish everyone much more success in your business
Zhumagul A.

25 posts

Six Ways to Make People Like You in Team Building #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

10 days ago

Yes Michael your absolutely right.
I absolutely loved reading Dale Carnegie's book about it and really enjoyed definitely recommending to read it.
You'll find so much helpful information and tips in building great team.
I am reading another of his books called How To Stop Worrying And Start Living very nice book.

Thanks for sharing this great article Michael!
All the Best
Zhumagul A.

15 posts

What are relationship-icons in Ask Gery

12 days ago

Hi Robert
Instead of showing the follow icon, it's switched to relationship icon which besacly showing whose following you.
Could be one of many other glitches, not sure.

14 posts

Liked by forum notables?.. in Miscellaneous

12 days ago

Yes your right Prbhakar S.
First this Monday morning I was trying to log into my account and it was showing all blank, that was for 5 hours.
Now that I am back online, the likes are showing our SFI ID numbers instead of names.
Could be a bug or glitches in the system that SFI tech teams are working on to fix.

All the Best
Zhumagul A.