Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

34x SUPPORT
Zhumagul A.

United States

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #2

27 posts

More Rewards for the TOP 20 Forum Gurus! in Suggestion Box

14 hours ago

Hi David
I gotta say that I agree 100% with Mrs. Tanja. Just for being able to help others in forum should be rewarding enough. It is an honor to have the guru badge, we are no better than anyone else. Don't SFI already rewarding with way too much to make everything for everyone much easier? Why keep asking for more rewards ?

I personally love helping others, just a thought that I was able to help someone here on forum, is rewarding enough and I am very much satisfied with it. I do not post here to earn any rewards, I do it because that's what I love to do without expecting anything in return.

You asked for general opinion and I just give my own humble opinion.
All the best!
Zhumagul A.

207 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Jaswant Singh! in Recognition

1 day ago

Congratulations, Jaswant Singh. What an amazing achievement!

9 posts

New Badge Quest Leaderboard in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Team Building

1 day ago

Hi Mrs. Dusica
The SFI badges and Triple Clicks badge has been separated into 2. Now we will be able to see only how many badges earned in SFI, in your badges tab.
You can view you're Triple Clicks badges here: www.tripleclicks.com/BadgeQuest
All you have to do is click the Here button where it says in you're SFI badges tab:
Try Triple Clicks badges Here.

I gotta say I really love it.
Hope this helps!
Zhumagul A.

5 posts

Gotclicks2.com short urls in Miscellaneous #Team Building

5 days ago

Hi Bijesh
We have several different options for it!

1. For our SFI gateway links, the most effective way to have shorter link or for any marketing methods, the best is to create your own blog and have your own domain.

2. You could get prestige custom domain by, purchasing in the TC store, winning is in AA or PB penny auctions, or from the Rewardical.com. It gives you 5 options to create your own domains for each of your Gateway links.

3. You could do a Google search for (shortening links ) and there you'll have several options to chose from.
Such as :
bitly, tiny etc.. for free.

Hope this helps!
Zhumagul A.

118 posts

Team Leader rank qualifications simplified in SFI News #Compensation #Leadership

5 days ago

Hi Mr. Kevin
The sponsor rating hasn't been eliminated, all affiliates still will be able to rate their sponsors and earn the 10 VPs each month. It's just not included in Team Leader qualifications any more ( which means it won't affect you in anyway to move up to higher rank).

Hope this helps!
Zhumagul A.

118 posts

Team Leader rank qualifications simplified in SFI News #Compensation #Leadership

5 days ago

Thank you Mr. Gery for always thinking about how to help everyone.
Now I hope there won't be anymore complaints about the sponsor rantings. But I do also hope that do to this, sponsors won't stop showing support and help their team members.

All the best!
Zhumagul A.

9 posts

PRM is having issues with AA in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #Rewardical #TripleClicks

6 days ago

Thanks Mrs. Tanja, maybe that could be it. Anyways I already let the PRM know on what to expect so she won't be surprised.

Thanks everyone for all your responses, I reallyappreciate it.
Wish everyone all the best!
Zhumagul A.

9 posts

PRM is having issues with AA in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #Rewardical #TripleClicks

7 days ago

Hi Mr. Hans-Peter S.
Thanks for replying.

If the FREE Bid in AA was only for SFI affiliates, then how come the PRMs can see it?
FREE Bid is for SFI affiliates and PRMs as well. But there is something wrong with it which won't let the PRMs use the FREE Bid. A little clarification about this would be much appreciated as the FREE Bid is still new, it might be having some kind of glitch or a bug in the system.

All the best!

9 posts

7 days ago

Hello everyone, hope your all having a wonderful evening or morning.

One of the last PRM that I personally recruited for one of my BTL member yesterday, is having trouble with AA.
As I use game industry for recruiting also, it has a worldwide and friends chats as well, here is what she messaged me:

She says that she is unable to submit free bid in AA, but it is her very first time.
Could there be a bug or a glitch?

Thanks in advance!
Zhumagul A.

7 posts

Can The Worst Be The Best in Compensation #Compensation #Contests #Leadership

7 days ago

Hi Faith
Anyone in your class who joined SFI same day as you, if they have less than 1500 all time VPs accumulated during all this time that means they still aren't entered the E365 Challenger contest.
In order to enter the E365 Challenger contest:

There are six qualifications to get entered into the E365 contest:
1. Verify your email address
2. Whitelist the email addresses of SFI and upline members
3. Complete your Affiliate Profile Basics
4. Upload your account photo
5. Send your commitment letter to your sponsor
6. Achieve EA status

But when you go to your E365 Leadership page, you are able to see the list of your classmates and how much VPs has they accumulate per month and all time VPs, this way you'd know what you up against and how to overcome them all to make it to E365 Monthly VP Champ or E365 Entrepreneur Champion in your fisrt year.

To learn more about the info and rules of E365 contest here:
www.sfimg.com/E365?tab=info_and_rules&referrer=search

Hope this helps!
Zhumagul A.

12 posts

You’re definitely doing MUCH right! in Getting Started #CSA #Marketing #PSA

8 days ago

Hi James
From my own experience, all my active PSAs and PRMs are personally recruited by me using free advertising. I believe that recruiting new members yourself, you have better chances of your team to be active.
I've tried both paid and free advertising and free is what has been working best for me.

All the best!
Zhumagul A.

33 posts

Am I doing something wrong? in Compensation #Compensation #Sponsor #Team Building

8 days ago

Hi Mr. Ronick
I am sure you aren't doing anything wrong.
The only thing that I can say, is to not give up in your existent team members in your genealogy and don't stop recruiting new members.
Here is a tip, try to send E-Cards to each one of your PSAs, it can be time consuming but it is worth of a try.
Every time I get a New PSA notification, I go ahead and send the Icebreaker immediately, then I send a welcome letter using E-Cards. Now here is what is interesting and why is it more efficient.

PSAs who never logged into their SFI account for a second time since the day joined, some might take months to come back online, respond to your E-Cards, they are just waiting for the right time (when their ready).

2 days ago one of my inactive PSAs responded to my welcome letter E-Card that I sent over 4 months ago. The good thing is I check my email 3 to 4 times daily to make sure I am not missing on something important.

I was able to reply back with the instructions on how to get started and what the first steps, then I see him back online completing his registration, profile and other instructions from his To-List page.
Then he replied back asking what are versa points and why their so important, I sent him a copy of Versa points Glossary Definition from the launchpad lessons and also added the launchpad lessons link in case he would like to learn more.

Every since he is being logging to his SFI business account, reading and completing his task and we've also being communicating through email. Who knows he could be my next future diamond?.

So what I am trying to say is don't give up on your team while they are still in your genealogy downline report, you never know when they would come back, but do keep recruiting new members each month and keep doing your best as an awesome sponsor should.

Hope this helps!
Zhumagul A.

21 posts

To all who didn't know or to future E365Champions in Miscellaneous #Contests #E365 #VersaPoints

8 days ago

Hi Ishita s.
Yes our name isn't on the Plaque but it's something we can do, to add our name to the plaque, because it has plenty open space for it. Not everyone can claim the plaque, only those who become E365 Entrepreneur Champions in their first year building their businesses with SFI can claim the the plaque.

The answer is "No" there is no E365 Champion plaque for being Country Champion, I am sorry.
Hope this helps.
All the best!
Zhumagul A.

21 posts

To all who didn't know or to future E365Champions in Miscellaneous #Contests #E365 #VersaPoints

10 days ago

Yes I am sure, I paid $0, here is my order info for the E365 Champion plaque:

All the best!

8 posts

Where is Spin and Win contest ? in Getting Started #CSA #Leadership #Sales

10 days ago

Hi Sabiha
The Spin&Win contest has been discontinued on August 1st 2018.
Hope this helps!
Zhumagul A.

21 posts

10 days ago

Yes that is correct, I am planning on getting it engraved, it has plenty place to add my name to the plaque.

21 posts

10 days ago

Mr. Muhammad L.
There is no shipping cost, you pay $0, you just have to go through the check out process, to confirm your current address.
Hope this helps
Zhumagul A.

11 posts

10 days ago

Thank you for this Mrs. Tanja, I think the Clock Changes in Lincoln, Nebraska, USA has something to do with the glitches.

21 posts

10 days ago

Hi Benson
The E365 Entrepreneur Champion plaque is a physical item that you receive as a recognition for an amazing achievement.

All the best!
Zhumagul A.

21 posts

10 days ago

Hello everyone, hope your all having a wonderful morning/day or evening.
Recently I found out that many people didn't know or missed on something very important which has to do with E365 Entrepreneur Compion Plaque.

Yesterday one of my friends in SFI was saying that since the day he/she was announced E365 Champion, his/her plaque never arrived. All this time he/she thought that after becoming E365 Entrepreneur Champion, the plaque was just going to be shipped so he/she was just sitting and waiting, until yesterday I gave him/her the information on what to do to recieve his/her plaque.

For all of you who didn't know or for future E365 Entrepreneur Champions.
Same day you are announced E365 Entrepreneur Champion, you should recieve a Congratulations notification in your SFI inbox and through your email address.

The paragraph number 7 in the letter should say the following:
7. We have a handsome plaque to send you to commemorate your achievement--perfect for your office wall. To order your plaque now (there is no cost), just go to www.tripleclicks.com/e365Champion.php and go through the checkout process to confirm your shipping address.

If you didn't know and still haven't claimed your plaque simply click on the link and fill out the check out process to confirm your address, and done, then wait for your plaque to arrive.

Hope this helps!
Zhumagul A.

8 posts

Re -enquiries in Getting Started #Sales #TCredits #TripleClicks

10 days ago

Hi Aquah
TCredits are not physical items, they are digital, so as soon as you purchase TCredits they get added to your Triple Clicks account at tripleclicks.com , and the VPs to your SFI account. You can use the TCredits to Bid in PB or AA auction, use them in eager zebra games or to purchase any other products from TC using TCredits and more...

You can learn more about TCredits here: www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/Lesson?id=50&referrer=search
Only if you order physical products from TC can be shipped to your address.

Hope this helps!
Zhumagul A.

6 posts

TripleClicks Products in Getting Started #TripleClicks

10 days ago

Hi Bulelwa S.
If you already have an Auto-Delivery set for 10 TCredits pack and you want to set another Auto-Delivery 125 TCredits pack and you don't want the transaction made for the 1st AD.
Simply go to your Auto-Delivery manager here: www.tripleclicks.com/myaccount/AutoDelivery
You can cancel the Auto Delivery you already have by clicking (Edit or cancel one or more Auto-Delivery orders) and then click (remove ) to cancel it.

After if you wish to set the 2nd AD for 125 TCredits pack then just do it. This way you will only have 1 AD set and charged only once.

Hope this helps!
Zhumagul A.