Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

26x SUPPORT
Zhumagul A.

United States

E365 Champion

29 posts

Is There a glitch on the to do tab? in Bug Reports

8 hours ago

If you are still unable to turn your To-Do list tab green, I suggest you post a bug report on forum, so the SFI techs can look into it as soon as possible and fix the issue.

29 posts

Is There a glitch on the to do tab? in Bug Reports

10 hours ago

Hi James
Everything works fine here, all my red tabs are green and didn't have any issues from my site.
Have you tried different device or browser to see if it works?

All the best!
Zhumagul A.

242 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Gregorio Garcia! in Recognition

1 day ago

Many congratulations to you Gregorio for becoming a E365 Champion. It's an amazing achievement!
Wish you allot of success.

40 posts

1st Anniversary! in Recognition #Contests #E365 #Team Building

1 day ago

Awe thank you so much my friend, I really appreciate it. I am very grateful to SFI for finding such an amazing friend like you, and I am honored to have you in my team.

40 posts

1 day ago

Thank you so much Bill, my awesome Team Leader, you have no idea how much your words means to me.
Wish you allot of success my friend and together we will reach the Top.

40 posts

1 day ago

Zumrud- My awesome Team Leader, thank you so much.

40 posts

1 day ago

Thank you so much Mrs. Aleksandra, I am very happy to have a supporting Co-Sponsor like you.

40 posts

1 day ago

Hello everyone hope your all having a wonderful morning, day or evening!

Today I am celebrating my 1st Anniversary here and I would like to share everything I have accomplished in 1 year.
I feel honored and proud of my accomplishments because all my hard work starting to pay off.

Since day 1 of joining SFI and starting my amazing journey here, I have never stopped reading, learning, working towards building my business. Everyday I had to do something to grow my business, which later became my daily habit.
I've became Silver Team Leader

Here are my accomplishments so far:
I had made it to 5 Gens, but one of my PSAs became inactive and for failing one of the affiliate agreement she has lost all her downline and all her downline were assigned to me. But its okay I know she had very good reason of personal life of why she became inactive. She said she'll be back online after getting her life back together.Till she's ready to come back, I'll make sure to take care of her downline for her.

Now I got 3 Gens and CSAs
GEN AFFILIATES
PSA 162
2 135
3 126
CSA 344
PRMs 30

I got amazing Team whom I am very proud of (1 STL, BTLs and EAs) and whom I cherish and appreciate every each one of them. Thank you all for being such an amazing associates and friends.

E365 Champion with 40,041 ALL-TIME VP , 11-MONTH EA STREAK and 365-DAY VP STREAK
#58 in Top Sponsors
Buster Club Member
Forum Guru
#1 in my class
25x support stars
Opti-Build Leader etc....
60 TOTAL BADGES
Leaderboard Rank: 258 (13630 points)

This month just to show how much I appreciate my team, I created a contest from July 11, 2018 to December 30, 2018 for everyone in my downline from Gen 1 -8.
Who ever reaches BTL each month will be receiving 1 PRM with a special key code from me.
As promised each BTL so far got their PRMs.
Now of course for my EAs in Gen 1 as reward they get 5 PSAs and BTLs (DDs) get their PSAs from my Opti-Build program.
I just hope they also appreciate all my hard work as I appreciate theirs!

About my inactive members I have already made a thread sharing the great news here:
www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?post_id=1458075#post-1458075

Soon I'll be going for GTL or Higher if God permits.

So what trying to say is be patient, keep persisting, keep learning, keep working hard. With the right mindset and attitude you can do anything. Just set your goals and keep moving forward working hard in reaching each one of those goals.
Together we can move the mountains. Only the sky is the limit.

Wish all of you much more success in your businesses!
Thank you all for reading.
Zhumagul A.

10 posts

I finally reached One Hundred! in Eager Zebra #Contests #Eager Zebra

2 days ago

Congratulations Mr. Raymond.
That's a great number of winnings, keep on playing and enjoying.
All the best!
Zhumagul A.

21 posts

Override Commissions Not Showing Up in Compensation #Compensation

2 days ago

Thanks for the correction Tanja, I appreciate it!
I am sorry for the misunderstanding.
Julius if you are sure there was a sales or purchases made by your team, then as Mrs. Tanja said time to contact support.

17 posts

Active New PSA - I need your Help in Getting Started #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

2 days ago

The best way to reach EA rank each month for free would be earning Rewardical Tokens and redeem them for VPs.
Check out THIS LIST for the more than a dozen ways you can collect free Rewardical Tokens every month.
www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=230938

Also by Playing T-Time daily to get a chance to win TCredits and participate at the Austro Auction an order to win several other prizes along with more Rewardical Tokens.

Hope this helps
Zhumagul A.

21 posts

Override Commissions Not Showing Up in Compensation #Compensation

2 days ago

Hi Mr. Julius
As a Bronze Team Leader, you'll earn 4% of all CV on 6 compressed generations on TOs.
If your team members from Gen 2 -6 didn't make any purchases on the month of June, then there is nothing show in your commissions report that you recieved on the 10th of July.

Hope this helps
All the best!
Zhumagul A.

12 posts

do you see what I see? in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra #TCredits

2 days ago

I think I know what's going on.
If you are participating in Astro Auction and you recieved a notification of the Astro Auction has been completed boarded and is ready for launching!
You went there to see the winner and to claim your prizes. Even if you didn't win the Austro Auction you still get to win consolation prizes, from which you might have won the burning matches ( to discard a card ).

After claiming consolation prizes, those burning matches (to discard the cards) get added to your Grand Master Poker and Zackjack games automatically.

You can see how many free burning matches or moves you got under GMP and ZJ.
So until those free burning matches or moves haven't gotten all used you won't be charged TCredits.

Hope this helps
All the best!
Zhumagul A.

4 posts

After the welcome letter in Team Building #Leadership #Team Building

2 days ago

Hi Mrs. Mary
When I receive new member, I also like to send them an E-Card to welcome them to my team.
Here is how I usually do it:

My name is Zhumagul Akhmedova. I'm your SFI Sponsor from USA and I'm so pleased you have joined my team!I am here to help you get started. Let me know if you have questions or there's something you don't understand and I'll be glad to assist you in any way I can.

Here is my BEST TIP, I'll keep this simple:

Then I add the instructions on how to get started HERE.

Your SFI ID number: xxxxxxxxxx

Then I add the following:
And, one more thing. If you want to be the next success story you will need some help. Find help and answers you are looking for by contacting me through SFI messenger or by emailing me at:
(My personal email address Here)

Or through Facebook

(My FB profile link Here)

To your success!
Hope to see you soon online!

Sincerely,
Your Sponsor
Silver Team Leader
Zhumagul Akhmedova

After if they log into their SFI account and I receive, I am ready to chat message, I say:

Great, Welcome to SFI (Name of my new member) I am so glad to have you in my team. Please let me know if there's anything you dont understand or need help with and I'll do my best to assist you in anyway I can.

And that's how we usually start the conversation and establish a great communication. We need to make sure they feel welcomed and comfortable.

Hope this helps
All the best!
Zhumagul A.

12 posts

Whoever said too much of a good thing is bad!? in Pricebenders #Astro Auctions

4 days ago

Wonderful post Jenny, I agree with you 100% .
Since July 11th my team has been much more active and getting the most of AA and most already have reached their desired ranks much more easier and faster.

Also congratulations on your winnings Jenny.
All the best and wish you allot of success!
Zhumagul A.

4 posts

My Astro Auction badge-It's different in Pricebenders

4 days ago

Congratulations Mr. Prakash!
Yes I agree Astro Auction is amazing and rewarding program that Mr. Gery and his team created for us. So let's get the most of it and keep enjoying everything that SFI has offered us.

All the best and wish you many more wins!
Zhumagul A.

21 posts

TCredits Subscription - 125 TC pack for 3 months in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #TCredits #TripleClicks

4 days ago

Hi Snezana
Congratulations on your win!
The VPs should be accredited to your account soon, also lets keep on mind that it's already the weekend and it might take time to process it. If you still don't get your VPs by Monday then send a ticket to support.
For details on TCredits Subscription -- 125 TCredits pack for 3 months (includes 4,500 Sales VersaPoints!) See:
www.tripleclicks.com/detail.php?item=360177

Hope this helps
All the best!
Zhumagul A.

226 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Samir Hasanspahic! in Recognition

4 days ago

Congratulations Samir Hasanspahic, what an amazing achievement!

5 posts

New CSA Notificatons in Getting Started #CSA #Getting Started #Sponsor

4 days ago

That is a great suggestion Thomas.
Now we do get RECAP list of CSAs notification the very next day with their names and SFI ID numbers. But it would be great to also recieve that same notification as soon as they are added to our genealogy.

All though we can check on our genealogy by typing the assigned dates of CSAs and filtering the recent CSAs.
An email notification would make things so much easier.

All the best Thomas and thanks for sharing your post!
Zhumagul A.

19 posts

Step by Step guide to use ASTRO with images! in Astro Auctions #Pricebenders

4 days ago

Hi Mr. Alan
Why not just log into www.tripleclicks.com/ same way you do with your SFI account, just use your SFI ID number and password to log into your Triple Clicks account or any of the other Zing Network properties.

All the best!
Zhumagul A.

5 posts

Rewardical matches in Compensation #Rewardical

5 days ago

If you redeem your Rewardical Tokens to VPs then as far as you can get is the EA rank.
To qualify for BTL, STL and higher you need at least 1500 VPs from sales.

Hope this helps
Zhumagul A.

15 posts

Pickaface.net avatar in Suggestion Box

5 days ago

I said I downloaded the avatar, not created, i didn't even had to sign up at pickaface.net to create the avatar photo.
It was very simple, here just to prove it works great, I just changed my Triple Clicks avatar and it was successfully excepted and I did it on my Android mobile phone.

All the best!
Zhumagul A.

15 posts

Pickaface.net avatar in Suggestion Box

5 days ago

Hi Mrs. Mirjana
When I joined SFI, I only was using my Android phone and did everything with my phone for several months.
For the Triple Clicks avatar, I just went to pickaface.net, downloaded one of the photos listed in the site, saved the photo and then uploaded the photo to my Triple Clicks account, then clicked confirm the avatar.
After had to wait for the approval.

It was very easy for me and my team members did the same and didn't had any issues with uploading their triple clicks avatar.
Hope this helps
All the best!
Zhumagul A.

18 posts

I won E365 in Getting Started #E365

5 days ago

That's because our Monthly May Versapoints champ gold stripe in our E365 challenger badges still haven't reset to June and our 1000 Rewardical Tokens still hasn't been paid out.
Please be patient and don't worry it'll change as soon as it resets and the Rewardical Tokens gets processed.
But due to the New recent changes it'll take some time.

All the best and Congratulations for becoming a E365 Champion what an amazing achievement Mr. Edward!
Zhumagul A.