Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

4x SUPPORT
Rahma U.

Nigeria

E365 Champion

13 posts

Landing page: guide needed in Marketing #Marketing #Sales #TripleClicks

4 hours ago

Thanks for your support, Sead.

13 posts

5 hours ago

Hi Manish,
I am very grateful for this link. You're awesome. It's really helpful.

Thanks.

13 posts

5 hours ago

Thanks Mary,
But I need a landing page so as to be able to post ads in social media without being blocked. Most times posts in SM is blocked and I need to avoid that and I am nervous about website presently. So landing page is a good option, I thought.

13 posts

5 hours ago

Respected members,
I am a novice when it comes to using the computer system and I am finding it not easy, and not knowing how to blog.
So I open a landing page(quickpage), cutesy to a post I read at one of the forum discussions. Now I need help on how to use it. When I logged in I saw things that got me confused, how do I choose and create a page, what is the difference in the types of pages I saw.
Help and guide me on how to go about it. Thanks in anticipation.

30 posts

The Reason I Prefer To Use Free Advertising Beside It Being Free in Marketing #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

9 days ago

Yea, I get that David I guess I have to open new accounts for my ads. You're awesome

2 posts

PSA TO GO! DOES IT REALY WORK? in Nigeria #Marketing #PSA #Team Building

11 days ago

Hi Sony,
Really PSAs from builder bundle and sbuilder are some times more active, but some don't stay long. But the best PSAs are ones from your warm market. Those you recruit through advertisement and maybe friends. Nevertheless, in all you need to be patient, guide them and hope for the best. Swswsw, remember WORK WITH THE WORKERS
REGARDS.

44 posts

Today is my saddest day in SFI.... ; ( in Miscellaneous #Sponsor

15 days ago

Hi Marilyn,
Sorry for your worries, but I believe your worries is not necessary. If you worry about him in terms of health or any hazard, that is good and human and God bless you for your Care.
Basically you're not meant to depend too much on your sponsor. Sponsors are there to guide you in your infant steps in the business and relaying heavily on a sponsor is really not healthy to your business.
So be happy and continue with your activities as usual and I am sure you will hear from him soon. All is well.
Regards

30 posts

The Reason I Prefer To Use Free Advertising Beside It Being Free in Marketing #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

15 days ago

If support don't respond to me in a timely manner, I don't waste my time with

Hi Tommie,
Yes, I believe the faster the support the better and trustworthy, the site. Thanks for the advice

30 posts

16 days ago

Very grateful for your support. I will surely contact support of the site as you said.
Thanks.

30 posts

17 days ago

You get credit for reading the email from other members and you can use the credits to promote your own ads/quote]

I do really need your help on how to use my credits to advertise.
Thanks again.

19 posts

Readers are leaders - read about leaders that read daily! in Team Building #Leadership #Team Building

18 days ago

Hi Richard,
Thanks for the link did enjoyed reading it. Reading usually goes with comprehension, in summary the five buckets, you read, reflect and experiment.
Regards

30 posts

18 days ago

Hi Tommie,
I never loose your post, just finished reading your reply to Ola. My problem is I am not good at this, since I opened account with viral mailer I am not successful in ads but my Gmail is always congested with mails, and I just don't know how to handle it. Please can you help?
Regards

10 posts

My First PTB Win Came with 2 other Bonuses! in Recognition #Astro Auctions

19 days ago

Hi David!
CONGRATULATIONS on your wins. Well deserved, I look forward to my first win too, wow! So happy for you.

8 posts

how do i get BTL in Nigeria

23 days ago

Sorry please, here's the link

www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=129057

8 posts

how do i get BTL in Nigeria

23 days ago

Hi ijeoma,
You don't need to Rush, study your lessons,do your daily tasks and use what you learnt to build your business. Yes going BTL is avery good move but maintaining it is more crutial. Read understand and then go for it. Here is a Post by one of my uplines I think you should read. I hope it helps.
Regards

38 posts

Feel like giving up . in Miscellaneous #Getting Started

29 days ago

Hi Melvin,
Congratulations on your achievements. It may not be easy but it's not impossible. Happy for you. I will learn to stick to my'why'too. Thanks for the inspiration.

242 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Rahma Umar! in Recognition

about 1 month ago

Wow!!
What a BIG happy family do I got here? Feel like crying for Joy. What a support! I am overwhelmed! Thank you all, I embrace you. Thanks SFI, and a big hug to Mr. Gery.
I will always be greatfull to my sponsor in person of Mr. Stephen Sanborn, my co sponsor in person of Mr. Nenad S and all my uplines especially Mr. Scott. I am honored to work with you.
LOVE YOU ALL 😘

6 posts

Need help with PayPal account opening in Nigeria in Nigeria #Localvantia #Marketing #Sales

about 1 month ago

Hi Abdurrahman,

Please can you expantiate on this, I really need to understand it better.
Regards

46 posts

1st Anniversary! in Recognition #Contests #E365 #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Happy anniversary to you Zumaghul A from the bottom of my heart. Keep aiming higher. Lols

305 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Michael America! in Recognition

3 months ago

Well deserved Mike, keep moving Buddy!

26 posts

SFI is not for everybody in Getting Started #Team Building

3 months ago

You're quite right Hanle. I had an affiliate too who was willing to do the job at the beginning. I even transferred some Tcredits to encourage him but later he emailed me that he can't continue due to his kind of job, a
Kind of church service I think. He thanked me for all the support I gave him and we wished each other luck. I wasn't happy when he left cos I had high hopes on him due to the zeal he exhibited in the beginning and the efforts he tried to put in the business.
Thanks Hanle for the insight.

54 posts

Association of Nigeran SFIers in Nigeria

4 months ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

54 posts

Association of Nigeran SFIers in Nigeria

4 months ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

12 posts

Google AdWords Campaign with just $10.00 per day, Top Enroller. in Nigeria

4 months ago

Danjuma M. posted:
What if I have not started buying, I mean I don't have a payoneer triple click card, can I used my bank credit card information?

Yes Dear, you can use your bank credit card, MasterCard or Visa. Payoneer MasterCard makes it alot more easier and you get bonus VPs for buying it. But you must have up to 20$ in your SFI account. So bro use your bank credit cards and start building a strong bussiness.
[*]