Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

2x SUPPORT
Rahma U.

Nigeria

26 posts

SFI is not for everybody in Getting Started #Team Building

13 days ago

You're quite right Hanle. I had an affiliate too who was willing to do the job at the beginning. I even transferred some Tcredits to encourage him but later he emailed me that he can't continue due to his kind of job, a
Kind of church service I think. He thanked me for all the support I gave him and we wished each other luck. I wasn't happy when he left cos I had high hopes on him due to the zeal he exhibited in the beginning and the efforts he tried to put in the business.
Thanks Hanle for the insight.

54 posts

Association of Nigeran SFIers in Nigeria

about 1 month ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

54 posts

Association of Nigeran SFIers in Nigeria

about 1 month ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

12 posts

Google AdWords Campaign with just $10.00 per day, Top Enroller. in Nigeria

about 1 month ago

Yes Dear, you can use your bank credit card, MasterCard or Visa. Payoneer MasterCard makes it alot more easier and you get bonus VPs for buying it. But you must have up to 20$ in your SFI account. So bro use your bank credit cards and start building a strong bussiness.

1 post

Kudos to all my ACTIVE PSAs in Recognition #PSA #Sales #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Hello respected fellows,

It feels really great each time I receive email informing me about the progress of my PSAs; 'Good news .....has Qualify or Re qualify to EA status'.
What can I say! It's good to know that you have people in your team who are ready and willing to build their business no matter how slow it is to get started.
Thank you so much for your dedication and perseverance. Don't relent keep up the great work, one day we will all smile. A journey of a thousand miles begins with a step.
SFI Rocks!

5 posts

Top ten gold streak for the day in Eager Zebra

2 months ago

Hi Jane
I guess you need to spend at least a tcredit to earn rewardicals in any games. Hope this helps.

20 posts

Understanding the economic impact of 150 MRP for 102 VP in VersaPoints #VersaPoints

3 months ago

Thanks Mr Scott, I do agree with you as the saying goes: it takes not only efforts but MONEY to make money. We will come around it with Time, people need a little push sometimes to understand it. BUT definitely it is NOT easy to maintain BTL with the absence of MRP. By next month I hope we will see the benefit of RT.
Best regards.

15 posts

60 Tcredits, no MRP and can't make it to EA? in Miscellaneous #Rewardical #TCredits #VersaPoints

3 months ago

Excellent Micheal, that's a very good option for Abdulganiu. Take up Mike's advice and make it to EA by the end of the day. We need to find our way round the system, the world is dynamic and crying over spilled milk will get us nowhere. Look at the big picture and move forward. Wish you success.
Rahma U.

10 posts

Please explain to me in Miscellaneous

3 months ago

19 posts

I won the latest Time Machine contest and 103 TCredits in Recognition #Contests #Eager Zebra

4 months ago

CONGRATULATIONS to you!!!
Use your Tcredits wisely and with care.

4 posts

How can I convert my Physical products to TCredits or Gift Cert.? in Pricebenders #Pricebenders

4 months ago

If you are not resident in USA and you don't have any address there you can send to for onward transmission to you, I advise you just leave it and look for another item that can be shipped to your area easily. But if you won an auction on that item and it's not shippable directly to your country, then you have the option to exchange to a gift card which you can use to purchase Tcredits or other items of your choice in triple click that can be shipped to your country.
Hope this helps. Thanks

12 posts

When can we start shopping at local businesses with Localvantia ? in Miscellaneous

4 months ago

Really I am eagerly waiting to hear if we have one here in Abuja, Nigeria. Waiting for your quick action Mr Gery.

Why wait? Just go to Localvantia.com and see what merchants are in your area.

Thanks Mr Gery, but I have been there twice but none from Abuja, Kaduna or nearby state. So waiting and hoping is my option.
Best regards

Don't forget that you can pre-register as many businesses in your area as you want...and be a huge beneficiary over time (while at the same time doing fellow members and affiliates in your area a big favor).

I did tried to upload two shops directly from my neighborhood, but it wasn't successful. I complained here in the forum, an upline explained to me how to locate my area on the map to no success. So I gave up and hope to shop from those that are successful in uploading. And that's what I am doing, WAITING.
Thanks and my regards.

12 posts

When can we start shopping at local businesses with Localvantia ? in Miscellaneous

4 months ago

Really I am eagerly waiting to hear if we have one here in Abuja, Nigeria. Waiting for your quick action Mr Gery.

Why wait? Just go to Localvantia.com and see what merchants are in your area.

Thanks Mr Gery, but I have been there twice but none from Abuja, Kaduna or nearby state. So waiting and hoping is my option.
Best regards

12 posts

4 months ago

13 posts

Reach EA Status and Beyond in VersaPoints #Sales #TripleClicks #VersaPoints

4 months ago

WOW! Speechless,

Dami, thank you so much. I will surely utilize this billion dollar tip.

20 posts

Help for understanding Rewardicals in Getting Started #Contests #Getting Started #Rewardical

4 months ago

Check the bar or menu and from the drop-down pick Rewardicals, it will take you straight to your Rewardicals Page where you will see your Rewardicals token. Use your SFI ID and password to login and there you will see what your token is eligible to buy. You can adjust the bar to your need. Hope this helps.

7 posts

SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING TIPS in Marketing #Getting Started #Marketing #Sales

4 months ago

73 posts

Biz Quiz Question in Miscellaneous #Compensation #Contests

5 months ago

Nothing wrong with the question, but they use it to confuse the Affiliates. My first attempt I could not get the right answer, my next attempt after a thorough research was marked wrong, but the same answer appeared today as the right answer.
This is really confusing and annoying. Hope corporate will correct that.

35 posts

Tips to bring your inactive team back!!! in Team Building #CSA #PSA #Team Building

5 months ago

WOW! Thank you so much Zumaghul,

This is a huge step forward indeed. I will adopt this method one Affilate at a time due to time constraints. I really do hope it works out for me, because I genuinely want to help my downlines so that we can build a strong team.
Best regards

26 posts

Kick 2018 Off With A BANG! in Marketing #Marketing #Sales #Team Building

5 months ago

Thank you so much, Howard. I will surely try it. I am not good at blogging, but I am trying my best at it. Thanks

4 posts

TripleClicks prepaid MasterCard in Western Africa

5 months ago

Hi Eze,
The pioneer MasterCard is surely the best, but I advise you choose the to receive instead until you are strong enough to earn at minimum 💯 dollars a month. From what I read about pioneer MasterCard after the initial 19$ for the card, you will spend 3$ monthly for maintenance. So, estimate your income carefully before choosing it. PayPal account is better, but Nigeria is not included in the drop-down presently.

As beginners I would choose to be paid via the check. Go to my account section and carry out the necessary changes.
Hope this helps.

22 posts

My 2018 Goals! in Team Building #Leadership #PSA #Team Building

5 months ago

Excellent Goals keep working keep grooming, that's SFI! I already have my webpage, but inactive lately due to finance, but l intend to pickup soon. Your post really inspired me to set a year round Goals for 2018.

Thanks

214 posts

Many of you may have noticed that I have in Miscellaneous

5 months ago

Hi Tall!
My heart bleeds when I read your post, so scary and alarming. May the good Lord stand by you all and be your strength and may He give her that special strength to stand this trying period. Trust in the Lord and be by her side through it all. Remain blessed, you're indeed a better half worthy of the name.

22 posts

Study while others are sleeping; work while others are loafing... in Miscellaneous

5 months ago

Hi Tommie
Indeed it's a great philosophy. I love reading your post, always challenging and educative. Your quote is really a stepping board
All thesame, merry Christmas

14 posts

Birthday in Recognition

5 months ago

Happy birthday Ashok.