Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Ogedegbe F.

Nigeria

24 posts

Double MRP Auction? in Pricebenders #Pricebenders #TripleClicks #VersaPoints

7 days ago

It's still there. I bid double mrp auction five days in a row. It depends on your time. In my country Nigerian I bid more in the night. Good luck.

14 posts

Rewardical in Team Building #Rewardical

7 days ago

Congratulations to you on your win in today's daily grand, more win ahead.

15 posts

CSA in Pricebenders

9 days ago

I won 1 CSA in auction bid last week. Can I exchange it for Tcredit since I have 30days to pay for it. I
And how can I do not that. Please I need your help.

2 posts

Grand draw in Recognition #Compensation

17 days ago

I am so glad and encouraged in my advancement in this business. I won T-time hour thrice last month and I have just win 50 mrp in grand draw yesterday. This had given me the strength to move on. Thank you SFI.

8 posts

What is the difference between TCredit and TCard? in Miscellaneous #TCredits

about 1 month ago

Am a bit confused about the difference between TCredit and TCard. Do they serve the same purpose. If not, how do I get TCards?

1 post

Getting started in Nigeria #Getting Started

about 1 month ago

Is it possible to do all my activities in SFI with my Android phone. Am finding it to install the marketing ad on my blog also to have my avatar image installed.

17 posts

Can MRPs be used to buy TCredits? in Sales #Sales #TCredits #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

Yes. Use 150mrp to buy one t credit and you earn additional 102vp.

9 posts

Wave 3. in WAVE3 #W3

about 1 month ago

It's difficult for me to cut and paste using my Android phone to share and win. What do I do please.

7 posts

Challenge a friend in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

about 1 month ago

Am really finding it difficult to invite friends to play with me using "challenge a friend " anytime a win any eager zebra games. I follow all the instructions, still not working. Help please.

8 posts

Tcredit in Getting Started #TCredits

about 1 month ago

Please, house how do I use my MRP to purchase TCREDIT?

10 posts

Auto delivery in Getting Started #Auto-Delivery

about 1 month ago

Can I use my 1500vp to purchase tcredit in auto delivery? And how. I just tried doing so but am not getting any head way. Help please.

15 posts

Confused about becoming an executive affiliate in VersaPoints #VersaPoints

about 1 month ago

Thanks so much. I have a total of 1516vps as of Today. I want to know how to do the auto-delivery

15 posts

Confused about becoming an executive affiliate in VersaPoints #VersaPoints

about 1 month ago

I am a bit confused about becoming an executive affiliate. I thought you just acquire the minimum of 1500vp anytime, and you are there. Or is there any other thing to do. I. Have a total 1485vp.if I gather the remaining 15points next month, does it make me an EA?. Thanks

2 posts

PSA in Nigeria

3 months ago

Mailer.

Hello friends, please how can I use the PSA MAILER, CSA MAILER AND GENEOLOGY MAILER SUCCESSFULLY?