SFI 20th Anniversary Special: $.89 PSAs! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

3x SUPPORT
Sanchia A.

South Africa

E365 Runner Up

22 posts

We Indians are somewhat suffocated by the major changes of SFI in Suggestion Box #Astro Auctions #Pricebenders #TripleClicks

4 days ago

I think it is time to rethink your business approach.

In any business, you take a risk of being your own boss. As such title of being your own boss, you accept that risk hence you should constantly read, do the research, learn and TEST what works and what not.

You lose some and you win some
You have fantastic months and sad bad months.
That comes with any business.
That is why working for a boss that suffered losses retrench workers.
Why do you think your old boss was such a grumpy person?

Now that you experience some losses and bad months you blame the changes made in SFI.

Have you ever thought that the problem is not the changes but your own lack of knowledge?

Yes, you suffered some losses - Instead of blaming the program - ASK yourself what did you learn from this loss/mistake?
For example, I learned in this post that customs are expensive hence I will not bid on something that will cost me an arm or a leg just to pick it up at the post office. It is that simple! I only bid on fantastic items like T-credits and S-builder sofar test-driving the program. I won S-builder by the way and love the new signups I received so far.

Regarding the changes. Like in any business CHANGE is GOOD.
YOU just need to re-think your strategy and adjust to the changes because it is better for not just you but all of the affiliates everywhere in this world.

If you can't see it then I recommend you review the lessons again perhaps you are in need of some retraining ;-)

Remember
Never blame the programs!
Instead, learn from your mistakes and do something about it.

I was a lazy reader when I joined more than a year ago.
I kicked myself for being a lazy reader and did not blame the program.
I learned from my own mistakes.
I started ower re-reviewing all the lessons.
I made my goals as simple as Read, Learn, Apply, Reply and Teach every day.
I never quit even if I have bad months or suffer a loss.
I am to blame for not doing enough of my own goals.
I have to do it myself for myself - hence I will expand my knowledge and apply my knowledge to see what works and what not.

Get my point? Hope it helps

2 posts

What? Monkey site is this? in Bug Reports #Getting Started

6 days ago

Since my upline has no knowledge about this monkey site that pops up we changed our login passwords just in case it is fishing hacker. Will update what support said with the ticket that I submitted. Perhaps it is something that they are still developing within the program but until we know for sure I recommend you change your password just in case.

www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/change_password

2 posts

What? Monkey site is this? in Bug Reports #Getting Started

6 days ago

Hello all.
I was re-reviewing CSA Rewards lesson and was updating my CSA Welcome letter finding a GET STARTED link embedded.

Because of all the changes made in SFI - I opened the Get Started link to test and review it.

Upon opening the Get Started link I was prompted to login at www.sfimg.com

I tried to log in using my SFI id and password with no success.
It does not give me an option to register or change my password etc.

I am curious what this monkey has inside but for some reason, I am not authorized to log in.

Is this site only for NEW affiliates?

10 posts

Where can I find info of our Network members by country? in Miscellaneous #Localvantia #Marketing #Rewardical

9 days ago

www.sfimg.com/Leaders/Country Maybe this link will help!

No, this is not what I am looking for. But Thank you
I was hoping for a report on our numbers by country in the entire Network that includes all programs.

10 posts

Where can I find info of our Network members by country? in Miscellaneous #Localvantia #Marketing #Rewardical

9 days ago

South Africans are so skeptical and still need to wake up.
Fortunately, our new generation is growing up with tablets in school hence hopefully they would be more openminded.

9 posts

Why excluding some countries from participating in SFI ? in Ask Gery

10 days ago

Some countries have restrictions YES but I do not think it is SFI's fault.

SFI's philosophy is and I quote
"In short, we want to change the world--to make it better, more friendly, and more peaceful--by bringing tens of millions of people from around the world together on the Internet, where we all can work together towards mutual benefit. Surely, this world doesn't need any more wars or haters. Our goal is to do something truly extraordinary, something that everyone says we can't do, and lift all the people on this planet to a better life. I say why not?! Just let them try to stop us!"

Hence the problem is not SFI's side for it could be because of the country restrictions

Read more: Countries Sanctioned By The U.S. - And Why www.investopedia.com/financial-edge/0410/countries-sanctioned-by-the-u.s.---and-why.aspx#ixzz5LMtj8v00

10 posts

10 days ago

Hello all

Because a potential prospect wants to know this.
According to today's Growth Tab, we have 7,924,727 Total Members in our Zing Network.

I know when you go to your GateWay links and click on the link Testimonials Gateway then enter your country and scroll down will show in the infobox how many members from your country are SFI Affiliates.

Currently, we have over 18800 South African Affiliates according to our Testimonial Gateway.

BUT in total - How many are in our Network from our Country?
It would be awesome if we could have such info of all our members in our Network by country shown on our Rewardical gateway links and Localvantia's website.

This way we can show our prospects how many of the millions in our Network are from our Country.
Honestly! 18800 affiliates from my country is not a big enough number that I would like to report to my prospect.

If this is in place somewhere and I missed it. PLEASE let me know!

13 posts

Payoneer Frustrating me in SFI! in Compensation #Compensation

13 days ago

Hi Cyriacus
Hope you are well.
Here in South Africa, the post office striked a couple of months ago. Hence it slowed down a lot of undelivered items.
I recommend submitting a ticket here www.sfimg.com/Support/Tickets

Then wait for it.

In the meantime
Have you tried PayPal?
You can Make changes to your commission payment options HERE www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/EditCommissionPaymentInfo

Hope it helps

7 posts

Unsuccessful payment/pricebender auction in Pricebenders #Pricebenders

20 days ago

Hi have you tried this?

On your Member Center page, you will find a check-out link in the Pricebenders™ Auction section for any item you've won.

As soon as your payment has been verified, the item will be shipped directly to you.

Hope it helps

9 posts

When I win Astro Auctions will I get my T-Credits back? in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

27 days ago

I did not know this hence I would like to share.

I won S-Builder Astro Auction WHOOHOO! What a great feeling when you received that special email informing you!

SO after watching the launch, I realized that my T-credits were not refunded and did my research on what happens when you win.

I found this and understand it now and kicked myself for being a lazy reader again ;-)

"If you win an Astro Auction, your earmarked TCredits for the Constellation Prizes are disregarded, and you will receive 10+ Rewardicals for each of the TCredits you used to win the auction."

So at least I still get compensated and won the Auction ;-)

14 posts

Disappearance of My Earnings in Scoreboard in Compensation #Compensation #TCredits

about 1 month ago

Nothing to worry about
Here you can read up more about getting paid

Q: When and how do I get paid?
A: See our "Getting Paid" FAQs here: www.sfimg.com/HelpDesk/CommissionsFaq

Enjoy ;-)

10 posts

Turn the clock back in Miscellaneous

about 1 month ago

Wow is it Daylight saving time again?
Here in South Africa we never change the time.

It always fascinates me when other countries set the time.

Whish you all a fantastic day.

4 posts

AUCTION TCREDIT WIN LIMITS in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

about 1 month ago

Hi Nasrudin

Junior auctions are based on the TCredits you have in your account and disallows participation by those with large TCredits balances, helping to make Junior auctions easier to win for less aggressive bidders.

The rules are there for a reason - www.tripleclicks.com/Astro/Rules

We all want to win of course and SFI makes everything fair.

Everyone has there own opinion - SFI improves something/s every month.

20 posts

Best advertising places! in Marketing #Leadership #PSA #Sales

about 1 month ago

Good day Endrit

With so many sites out there it is not that difficult to find places to advertise.

You can google search sites to advertise.
Just search "classifieds", "Best advertising sites" etc.
I am sure you will find plenty.

NOW REMEMBER!
No serious marketer goes out into the marketplace without a method for identifying which of his or her advertisements are working and which are not.

SFI gives us FREE to use a FANTASTIC Key Code Tracking tool that gives you the ability to easily pinpoint where your results are coming from so that you can maximize your sales and recruiting.

Use SFI's cool Hit Tracking tool to help you see which Gateways are working best for you.

If you monitor the amount of traffic coming to your SFI Gateway Websites, you will never "fly blind."
You will know which sites work the best.

Hope this helps

8 posts

Equip your team, you'll be glad you did !!! in Team Building #Leadership #PSA #Team Building

2 months ago

Thank you Steven
I just had to follow you on the forum lol! To learn from you and your upline.

I have one of your PSA as my CSA and so glad she is on my team!

She is amazing!

Her name is April and a BTL already!

I have never seen someone step it up this fast! She only joined 2 weeks ago.

Keep up the great work Steven!

16 posts

Can I buy for customer? in Sales #Sales #TripleClicks

2 months ago

Hi Marijke
If you purchase it with your account you will only earn VP but the commission will go to your sponsor
If your client has an account under you then the VP and commission will go to you.
Hence let her sign up with one of your links and purchase it herself because she will be your client for life and might like to purchase more items earning you even more.
Get your links here www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/GatewayList
or share the item she wants to purchase link using your SFI toolbox
www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=216582&referrer=search

Regarding address for delivery
You fill Billing address for your bill in and if you want an item to be delivered to someone else for example like your mother for a mothers day or birthday gift or other address then you fill in Ship to column.

7 posts

The Secret Of Our Success Is That We Never, Never Give Up. in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

2 months ago

Yet another great post
Thank you

Yes
Never ever give up

SFI is like a gold/diamond mine
We just need to work to get them and where set for life

19 posts

What is the reason you love SFI apart for making money online? in Miscellaneous

2 months ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

15 posts

What is available VPs? in VersaPoints #Leadership #VersaPoints

2 months ago

It is all the VP currently available to you by doing the actions listed.

Personally, I love using my VP Ledger to see where I can still earn more
www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/MyReports/VPLedger

Learn why VersaPoints are valuable HERE www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/Lesson?id=26

9 posts

Rewardical awareness and team building in community. in Suggestion Box #Localvantia #Rewardical #Team Building

2 months ago

Those willing to grow an unlimited income would be willing to invest in the items.
I think those that are discouraged does not see the potential in this business.

Just think how amazing it would be if you had these items and you go display it with a group of eager people working together spreading the word about this rewards program. Now imagine merchants around you get on board under you or your team. Now imagine your team grows and is earning lots of Rewardicals.

You will earn regardless if people sign up with you, a team member or PRM for you will still earn 1 RT for every 10 RT they earned. Help yourself by helping others.

Asking permission to print your own would still cost you regardless to go make it but it might not be the same quality.
If we can get permission to print our own tablecloths etc it would be great!
BUT then - What if a merchant that came aboard ordered items then receive it become disappointed for the items does not look the same as yours?

I personally would rather pay for the original items that my merchants would receive PLUS you would know what the cost would be and how long it takes to deliver it - if the merchant would ask.

It will be an investment YES but it can be the best investment you ever make.

10 posts

No more junior austro auction? in Astro Auctions

2 months ago

I would not be concerned because I see junior auctions now and then.
I would not ask where did they go or say they disappeared but rather ask
How often can we expect to get Junior Actions?
Looking forward to them as you do ;-)
Always look at it this way - there are still fantastic auctions available to bid on.

9 posts

Rewardical awareness and team building in community. in Suggestion Box #Localvantia #Rewardical #Team Building

2 months ago

I would love the option to purchase, earn, win or as merchants just pay for shipping for the eye-catching Rewardical signage, table tents, decals, Website banners, and more...

Installations would be great but renting it would cost you.

Rewardical obviously is part of our Zing Network hence people that join Rewardical will become aware of all the programs even SFI and will become affiliates if they want to AND they will still be in your team if they joined with your promo code. Hence I would also like to focus hard on Rewardical in my local area.

If I had these Rewardical items I would arrange meeting my local team members at a specific place every weekend setting up a tent, tables etc. decorating it and every one of my local team members would then have the opportunity to hand out their own x-cards to passing people telling them all about it. Also, our nearby pre-registered merchants would then see we are actively promoting and be more openminded of getting on board with our invitation.

This would not only help us get more Localvatia merchants and Rewardical members it will build the TEAM spirit that will lead to more active members wanting to do what we do at more places and perhaps daily with there own team.

9 posts

2 months ago

Hi all you fantastic people.

You know Rewardicals Rocks YES!

Here in South Africa you see in the malls, corners of busy areas, fairs etc. people standing with tables, tents etc. promoting their business.

With the eye-catching Rewardical signage, table tents, decals, Website banners, and more you offer Rewardical merchant - WHY not offer it to us too?

If you would consider making this available for us I would be first in line because I would take my local team and stand where I can with the eye-catching promotional items handing out x-cards with my local team members every weekend getting much more signups and making awareness will get local merchants signing up faster - EXPLODING our earnings and team building spirit!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE consider it!

6 posts

Win a Clue! in Eager Zebra #Astro Auctions #Eager Zebra #TripleClicks

3 months ago

That is fantastic!
SFI is always improving and thinking about how to help us.
I have won so many new badges, Rewardicals, moves and matches in the new game.
Best of all I am improving my knowledge and building my business at the same time.
I love it!