Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Mohammed A.

13 posts

Why Start & Not Finish??? in Getting Started #Getting Started #Team Building

2 days ago

Thanks, once again, Mr. Bruce, for this important thread. Many people (The get-rich-quick types) simply don't have patience and perseverance to continue the good work they've started!
Thanks for the reminder.

Mohammed Ahmed

22 posts

Why Extra Free VP's Are A Problem in Miscellaneous #Compensation #Team Building #VersaPoints

5 days ago

Thank you, Phill, for the matured manner in which you painstakingly explained, to everyone's satisfaction, the real reason why it's unwise for SFI to keep issuing free VPs to Affiliates.
When I was newer to SFI, I posted a thread about the possibility of increasing the number of VPs in one of the daily contests - I ended up getting serious bashing from some of the older members. Lol!
Thanks, for sharing this wonderful post.

Mohammed Ahmed

98 posts

What's a good strategy to attain Team Leader status every month? in Miscellaneous #Leadership #Team Building

7 days ago

Hello, Sofija!

I think This thread posted by CHRIS J. effectively answered your question:

In A Perfect World - SFI Success Strategy

In a perfect world, all SFI affiliates will do most, if not all of the following and grow enormous incomes together!

This is my new and improved BTL success formula using all of the new changes and improvements at SFI.
(I am not using it this month as I am conducting an experiment and haven't made a purchase yet)

Step 1.
Set up an auto-delivery for one pack of 125 Tcredits that will earn you 1500 VP and 32 Rewardicals.
At a small investment amount of $36.25
1500 VP

Step 2.
Complete all of your daily actions turning all 12 of your red tabs green.
This will cost 60 TCredits (30 each for EZ and PB tabs)
This will earn you another 360 VP (using a 30 day month)
1860 VP

Step 3.
Complete your weekly actions.
40 VP for sending 4 group mails(1 per week)
12 VP for streaming 3 times each week
This adds another 52 VP to your total.
1912 VP

Step 4.
Complete your monthly actions.
100 for BCQ status due to your 1500 VP auto-delivery (starting 2nd month or with 3000 VP purchase in first month)
Another 5 for reviewing your TConnect page.
Another 5 for setting your goals by the 10th of the month.
Another 10 for rating your sponsor, cosponsor, and SFI as a whole (requires 500 VP previous month)
This adds another 120 to your VP total.
2032 VP

Step 5.
By using the remainder of your TCredits you will have earned another 1250 Rewardicals (10 per TCredit spent)
This brings your total RT count to 1282
1282 RT = 427 VP with 1 RT leftover.
Exchange those RT for VP bringing your VP total to
2459 VP
This leaves you just 541 VP short of BTL status.
541 x 3 = 1623 RT needed for VP exchange.

Each day SFI gives away 91,750 Rewardical Tokens (RT)
Just in the Daily Grand, Daily Crown, Biz Quiz, and E365 drawings.
Each day you can win TCredits through Card King top scores or through the T-Time drawing.
By achieving BCQ status on the 1st of the month, you are giving yourself 500 extra tickets daily in the drawing.
Do what you can to maximize entries in all drawings.
Enter the Spin and Win contest every time for more free VP.
Did you know that just by finishing 1st in the E365 contest each month you earn an additional 1000 RT?

Step 6.
Use your earned RT through drawing wins to get you to that 3000 VP mark.
You didn't earn enough? Well just buy 1 or 2 TCredits to get the rest of the VP needed
And you are BTL with just a $40 or less investment.

As you build your team and your affiliates start to rank up, you will also be earning 100 VP each time the rank up.
This will eliminate the need for using RT to finish off your requirements.

Now Duplicate!

With just 5 PSAs using the same system and auto-delivery setup,
your initial investment will be paid for through direct commissions.
All matching VP is pure profits.

Now imagine a year from now, or even 10 years from now and you have hundreds or thousands of affiliates in your team earning you matching VP.

This is what it is all about.
Get out there and make your dreams come true. "

I hope this helps.
Best wishes.

Mohammed Ahmed

13 posts

In A Perfect World - SFI Success Strategy in Team Building #Compensation #Getting Started #Team Building

9 days ago

Thank you Chris and Ethel for sharing these wonderful strategies to maintain one's BTL status! I think I'll borrow one these strategies to keep maintaining my BTL status, which I carelessly allow to slip through my fingers last month. Lol!!
Thanks, once again.

Kind regards.
Mohammed Ahmed

39 posts

Versa Points = Money $$$$$$$$$$ in VersaPoints #VersaPoints

10 days ago

Thank you very much Scott for this wonderful and educative post. It's really worthwhile for new members to go through, and leaders to share with their team members!
Kind Regards.

Mohammed Ahmed

13 posts

Protect your VP Streak, Daylight Saving Time starts 11 March'18 in Miscellaneous #VersaPoints

10 days ago

Thanks for the reminder, Gyanendra!
Best wishes.

Mohammed Ahmed

12 posts

Earning TC Badges with difficulty in Miscellaneous #Contests #Eager Zebra #TripleClicks

11 days ago

Hello, Bikash! I think it all depends on individual. What's difficult for one, is a piece of cake for another. For me, if you're looking for difficult ones, try these: Knock Out Trivia, Pick The Price and Gold Streak!
Wishing you all the best.

Mohammed Ahmed

20 posts

Am a winner today! in Nigeria

11 days ago

Congratulations, Jibril!

15 posts

Who Is Your #1-Off-Line Team-Builder, Bar None! in Team Building #Getting Started #Team Building

13 days ago

Like many of our forum members, I have always looked forward to reading your lovely and inspiring posts! This one is no exception. Thank you very much for sharing it with us, Mr. Bruce!
Kind regards.
Mohammed Ahmed

6 posts

Loss of TCredits. in Getting Started #Sales #TCredits #TripleClicks

20 days ago

Beautiful answer!
Happy Birthday, Zhumagul !!

4 posts

To Send CSAs TCredits From The Gift Certificate Manager in Ask Gery

27 days ago

This is a beautiful suggestion, Phyllis, And I hope it will be implemented! I think sometimes that is the only way we can help our team members who need to move forward and have run out of time!

All the best.
Mohammed Ahmed

17 posts

E365 Daily & Monthly Drawings go Rewardical! in SFI News #Contests #Rewardical

28 days ago

Thanks, Nkechi for bringing this up. Many Affiliates have a number of unused MRPs, I also have some quantity of them in my account. The number I have is not enough to purchase anything at TripleClicks. But I'm sure SFI will soon find a way out for us!

22 posts

Spin and Win Contest in Getting Started #VersaPoints

about 1 month ago

An attractive Idea, Kumar. But as you'll soon find out from coming responses, any idea that involves dishing out free VPs is always frowned at by some of the older SFI members. But they have their reasons which, we the newer ones could not easily comprehend.

Mohammed Ahmed

32 posts

The Unlimited BENEFITS of the Rewardical System in Miscellaneous #ECA #Rewardical

about 1 month ago

Olufunke, you are a real genius! I don't think anyone had ever explained the huge potential benefits of Rewardicals with such a mathematical detail since its inception. Please permit me to share this wealth of knowledge with my team!
Thanks, a million times!

9 posts

Only One Affiliate Per Household?! in Miscellaneous #Getting Started

about 1 month ago

Robertson, Anna, Tall Ship Pirate Cruise, George, thank you very much! I agree with you that SFI was forced to take some of these stringent measures in order to protect us from some dubious characters!
Kind Regards.
Mohammed Ahmed

9 posts

Only One Affiliate Per Household?! in Miscellaneous #Getting Started

about 1 month ago

Hello, Friends!

"6. A maximum of ONE SFI Affiliate per household is allowed. In addition, each SFI Affiliate should have his or her own access to the Internet via his or her own computer, tablet, or other mobile device. Personally Sponsored Affiliates(PSAs) and Personally Referred Members (PRMs) may not log in from the same device as their SFI sponsor/referrer. "

The above statement is copied from the SFI Affiliate agreement.
In some African Countries, for instance in Nigeria, you may find up to 20 or more people per household. Does the above statement means that ONLY ONE of those people can be an SFI Affiliate?
Please someone should help and explain further.

Mohammed Ahmed

98 posts

What's a good strategy to attain Team Leader status every month? in Miscellaneous #Leadership #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Although the list of strategies to adopt is almost inexhaustible, Sofija, I strongly believe that if you follow all the advises given above by the masters, you'll be home and dry !
Wishing you all the best!

Mohammed Ahmed

52 posts

SFI: Money, ECAs, and Rewardicals-Clarification in Compensation #Compensation #Rewardical #Sales

about 1 month ago

Harold, I must doff my hat for you, for this wonderful and well-researched post. And thank you so much for sharing it with us.
I think, despite the many unanswered questions and fears concerning the movement of ECAs to the Rewardical platform (some of which you help to clarify here), one thing that always help in keeping my mind at rest is that: just as a
sponsor's success depends largely to the success of his PSAs and PRMs, so also the overall success of SFI depends largely on the success of its Affiliates and ECAs. I therefore believe that any new programme rolled out by SFI would
eventually be beneficial to all and sundry, one way or the other, if we're patient enough. So in the meantime, lets fold our arms and watch.

Thanks once again, Harold, for sharing this highly informative thread!

All the best.

Mohammed Ahmed

201 posts

What are the best, most productive SFI marketing aids ? in Marketing #Marketing #Sales #Sponsor

about 1 month ago

Hello, Indrajith!
Personally, I think it's difficult, if not out-rightly impossible, to beat the default personalized Gateways supplied free of charge by SFI!
These gateways are so well-researched, tested and proven over the years that you don't have to look any further for your SFI business advert tool!

306 posts

What are some new ways to motivate your PSAs? in Team Building #Leadership #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Constant contacts and encouragement, through group forum or weekly mails should do the trick!
Mohammed Ahmed

462 posts

What attracted you to start building a business with SFI? in Miscellaneous #Getting Started

about 1 month ago

1.) Earn a living
2.) Be my own Boss
3.) Work from the comfort of my home in preparation for retirement!

352 posts

What kind of people make good SFI affiliates? in Miscellaneous #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Just as Sead Š. had rightly indicated on page 1 of this thread, Patience And Persistence are the KEY !

Mohammed Ahmed

12 posts

T-time number of hourly winners in Suggestion Box #Contests #TCredits #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

Good day to you, all!

We thank the SFI management and its very hardworking leader, Mr. Gery, for introducing/updating so many awesome programmes for the general benefits of its millions of affiliates from all over the world! We are really very grateful!

However, I'm hopping that one of these days, SFI, in its utmost magnanimity, would increase the number of hourly T-time winners from 30 to 50? (Or more) or increase the quantity of Tcredits from 2 to 4 (just like the Flash Drawing), so that we can have more Tcredits or have more winners of this very important programme !

Thanks in advance!

Mohammed Ahmed

8 posts

Daily Crown Winner. in Recognition #Compensation #Contests #Rewardical

about 1 month ago

Congratulations, Yoonus! I've also won 50RT from the same Daily Crown Drawing!
Good luck to everyone!

Mohammed Ahmed

277 posts

What makes you successful as a Co-Sponsor? in Team Building #PSA #Sponsor #Team Building

about 1 month ago

The success of your CSAs is your success, just like that of your PSAs!
So, equal treatment is the KEY!
Have a great day!

Mohammed Ahmed