Grab up to 13,000 free, business-boosting CSAs when you advance your rank this month! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

2x SUPPORT
Mohammed A.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion

4 posts

Is there Benefit to Fuelling Duplicate Flights Simultaneously? in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

2 hours ago

Hello, Stephen!
Perhaps, the reason was that the flight in question was so popular and therefore cannot conveniently convey all the waiting passengers. And therefore a duplicate one had to be made available at the same time! Lol!
Just my thought.

Mohammed Ahmed

10 posts

Astro Auction's Magic!! in Recognition #Astro Auctions #Rewardical #VersaPoints

12 hours ago

Hi, Mr Joseph!
You and I, share the same view on this newly introduced magnificent game!
I quite agree with you that, one cannot afford not to play this game on a daily bases. For the very one you missed, might just be the clincher for the almighty supernova explosion, or the great Quantum win!
Let's keep on playing this awesome AA game!
Thanks.

Mohammed Ahmed

212 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Piepie Peng! in Recognition

16 hours ago

Congratulations Piepie Peng on winning the E365 championship of your class!
It was a "Survival of the Fittest", and you've proved beyond any reasonable doubts that you are the fittest in your class!
Keep the ball rolling, Piepie Peng!

Mohammed Ahmed

8 posts

The First thing to Succeed in Marketing #Marketing

1 day ago

Hi, Danal!
You are absolutely right, and you're following the right path, by visiting the Forum regularly and picking relevant ideas and tricks shared freely by experienced Forum Gurus. It's really a wise decision, Danal. And I assure you that if you keep at it, the sky is NOT even your limit!
Thanks.
Mohammed Ahmed

17 posts

If I have 3000 VPs but none from sales, will I qualify as BTL? in VersaPoints #Leadership #Sales #VersaPoints

1 day ago

This is the best suggestion, Michael. Many Affiliates don't realize that redeeming your Rewardicals to VPs doesn't amount to purchasing the VPs. It's merely a trade-by-barter exchange!
Thanks.

221 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Michael Anderson! in Recognition

1 day ago

Congratulations, Michael Anderson, on your achievements for becoming the E365 champion today. This is a great result for only the most hardworking and dedicated persons.
Keep it up!

Mohammed Ahmed

11 posts

Are You Willing To Change??? in Marketing #Marketing

1 day ago

Mr Bruce, we humans are naturally afraid of change.
But it is said that:
"EVERYTHING WE WANT IS ON THE OTHER SIDE OF FEAR"
And 'Change' is an essential recipe in every progress or development. So, If we really want to develop, we must accept CHANGE!

Its also said that: "LIFE DOES NOT GET BETTER BY CHANCE, IT GETS BETTER BY CHANGE"
Thanks!
Mohammed Ahmed

311 posts

What makes you successful as a Co-Sponsor? in Team Building #PSA #Sponsor #Team Building

1 day ago

Hi, Nkechi!

To be a successful co-sponsor, you must treat your CSAs exactly as you treat your PSAs. Send them regular mails, help them any time they needed it, share with them any important information you came across in the Forum, send them E-cards to celebrate their progress or birthdays, etc, etc.
I believe this is how to become a successful co-sponsor.

Thanks.

51 posts

Hidden is too difficult! in Eager Zebra #Contests #Eager Zebra #Rewardical

1 day ago

Hello, Jimmy!
I quite agree with you that HIDDEN is very difficult, but I believe that's what makes it the more interesting! Any game that is too easy to win, without some challenges, would not be attractive to most people. And, being a word-searching game, it'll help us (the non-English people) improve our vocabularies while enjoying the fun, and earning badges.
So please let's take it as it is, as I'm sure The developers had spent a lot of time researching and developing it.

Thanks.

Mohammed Ahmed

63 posts

Time to say goodbye in Miscellaneous

2 days ago

Hi, Marijana!
It's really touching to see one of us going away, just like that, within a blink of an eyelid! Others that exited SFI also created a vacuum that would be difficult to fill. But, since your exit is for a positive development, there's nothing we can do about it.
We can only wish you all the best in your future endeavours.

Good Bye, Marijana

223 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Nedeljko Stjepanovic! in Recognition

2 days ago

Congratulations, Nedeljko Stjepanovic!
Winning the E365 championship of your class, today, is a clear indication of your persistent hard work, zeal, and love for your SFI business! Keep the ball rolling!

Mohammed Ahmed

207 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Edith Okocha! in Recognition

3 days ago

Congratulations E365 Champion Edith Okocha!
The love for your SFI business, your hard work, your persistence and perseverance, all culminated today and resulted in your emergence as the almighty giant in your class! The E365 Champion!
CONGRATULATIONS, Edith Okocha!

Mohammed Ahmed

39 posts

My Best Tip....Still True 8 Years Later in Getting Started #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

4 days ago

Hi, Scott!

Thank you very much for sharing these great tips with us. I strongly believe that
whoever follows these tips CANNOT fail to succeed in this SFI business!
I have already bookmarked and copied it for more studying and for future reference.

Permit me to share, please!

To your success.

Mohammed Ahmed

18 posts

HOW DO I PROFITABLY INVEST A LARGE SUM OF MONEY INTO SFI? in Miscellaneous

4 days ago

Thank you all for the variety of responses I received. I've really learned a lot

from your collection of vast stores of knowledge.
What I was really thinking, when I posted this thread, was actually whether

SFI had ever made public offers of its shares for sale as James N. mentioned, above. And if it is possible for

one to buy such shares from anywhere in the world - NOT that I actually owned $250, 000 as some of you had thought!

Thanks.

215 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Marilyn Cabcaban! in Recognition

4 days ago

Hello, Marilyn Cabcaban!
I must join my fellow Affiliates this morning in Congratulating you on this great achievement!
Grabbing the position of E365 winner of your class is a clear testimony of your persistent hard work!
Keep the ball rolling!

Mohammed Ahmed

18 posts

HOW DO I PROFITABLY INVEST A LARGE SUM OF MONEY INTO SFI? in Miscellaneous

4 days ago

Hello, Friends!

For many months now, I've been patiently nursing this idea or question in my mind, but I just couldn't summon enough courage to bring it to the forum.

Fact is I've so completely trust SFI that I can invest ANY amount of money in it!
So, please If I had $250,000 dollars ready for investing today, how do I profitably invest the bulk of it into SFI?

Waiting for your enlightening responses.

Mohammed Ahmed

227 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Goran Pehar-Ljoljić! in Recognition

5 days ago

Congratulations E365 Champion Goran Pehar-Ljoljić!

Let me use this medium to congratulate you, today, on your
success, for winning the E365 championship of your class of September 18th, 2017.
You have performed excellently, and I wish you more success in your future endeavors.

Thanks!
Mohammed Ahmed

11 posts

Redeem Moves & Matches. in Suggestion Box #Eager Zebra #Rewardical #TCredits

5 days ago

Every poker player uses more matches than moves. In fact, in my own case, the ratio is about 10:1!
With the recent introduction of AA, where lots of Matches and Moves are freely won, you discover that many of us pile up a lot of them. With the less requirement of Moves, since we use Matches in both Poker and Zackjack, and Moves only in Poker, I currently have hundreds of unused Moves. So, as per your suggestion above, it'd be extremely helpful if we could redeem them for either TCs or RWs!

Thanks for the beautiful post, Patrick!

Mohammed Ahmed

19 posts

Spin and Win in Suggestion Box #Contests #TCredits #VersaPoints

5 days ago

Hi, John!

You see... The SFI management is not particularly happy about our constant attack on SW.

Please read this:

Above was the reply Mr. Gery posted 16 days ago in another SW-attacking thread!

You can read all about it here:

www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?post_id=1503406#post-1503406

You see if we continue to attack SW, we'll ultimately run the risk of forcing the SFI management to have it discontinued! And when that happens, we'd lose even the FREE 5 VPs some of us are complaining about!

Thanks.

Mohammed Ahmed

19 posts

Spin and Win in Suggestion Box #Contests #TCredits #VersaPoints

5 days ago

I quite agree with you, Jackie. Edit period for mistakes in posts should be increased to 10 minutes, instead of five. Just a suggestion, please.

Mohammed Ahmed

155 posts

What's a good strategy to attain Team Leader status every month? in Miscellaneous #Leadership #Team Building

6 days ago

Hi, Sofija J.!

Your search for a good strategy to help you move up and maintain your position, monthly, is a very clear indication of your zeal and love for SFI business. A lot of beautiful answers have already been given to you, above. But in addition to all that, I'd like to remind you that SFI left no stone unturned, in its bid to make sure that all its affiliates succeed in attaining the highest position and maintaining such positions month-in, month-out!
All you need is to make use of the hundreds of available tools, provided free of charge, in the affiliate center home page!

To your success!

Mohammed Ahmed

200 posts

What are the MAIN problems you face growing your business on Social Media? in Marketing #Leadership #Marketing #Team Building

6 days ago

Since most social media sites are blocking our gateways and regarding them as spam, the other option we have is to turn to Free Landing Pages and other free advert sites to advertise our gateways!

Thanks.

Mohammed Ahmed

223 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Clemencia Laroa! in Recognition

6 days ago

Congratulations, Clemencia Laroa on your winning, today, of this highly prestigious position of the E365 champion of your SFI class! Your persistent hard work has finally paid off!
We sincerely wish you more future achievements!
Thanks.

Mohammed Ahmed

9 posts

Learning how to Earn in Miscellaneous #Marketing #Sales #Sponsor

7 days ago

You're absolutely correct, Horace! This is a very beautiful thread.
SFI has provided every opportunity for us to succeed in this business, FREE OF CHARGE!
For instance, if we take the INTERNET INCOME COURSE alone, it is more than enough to make us succeed in, not only SFI but also any internet related business we might think of anywhere in the world.
I sincerely don't believe there's any company in the world that has spent so much money, to give so much free training to its members. I stand to be corrected on this.
The SFI RULES OF SUCCESS, which you treated in your last paragraph, is another important item that should never be overlooked by any serious-minded Affiliate!
Have a wonderful day, Horace.

Mohammed Ahmed