Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

SUPPORT
Mohammed A.

Nigeria

21 posts

Greeting from our old friend in Miscellaneous

3 days ago

Hi, Sead!

Randy had been a great source of priceless inspiration to, not only we the newbies, but, also to many old hands in SFI ! I hope that his wonded leg has completely healed now, and I also hope that one day, he'll surprise us all by staging a come-back to SFI, which I'm sure he's also seriously missing now, just the way many of us ARE SERIOUSLY MISSING HIM! Thank you Sead!
We hope you'll pass all these goodwill messages to him!

Thanks!

Mohammed Ahmed

14 posts

Eid Mubarak in Recognition

9 days ago

Thank you very much, Navanithe!

271 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Deborah Swival! in Recognition

15 days ago

Congratulations, E365 Champion Deborah Swival!
I wish you many more great achivements in SFI, my Great Sponsor!
I'm also using this rare opportunity to congratulate you on your very fist anniversary in SFI!
I wish you many more successful and fruitful years in SFI !

Mohammed Ahmed

28 posts

Horror in Guatemala in Miscellaneous

18 days ago

This is SAD news, Kim!
Prayers from all over my country Nigeria, goes to all the affected people of Guatemala!

255 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Wilson Marion! in Recognition

22 days ago

Congratulations, Wilson Marion, for being an E365 Champion!
You have done remarkably well and, therefore, deserve this congrats for your hard work and dedication.
Your enthusiasm and insight are really inspiring. I wish you many years of great achievements!
Have a nice day!

Mohammed Ahmed

32 posts

It’s Impossible to Fail with SFI unless... in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

26 days ago

Thank you very much, Tommie, For making it so plain and simple for us!
"The ONLY thing we REALLY need to do is drive traffic to our gateways and SFI will do the rest"
Thanks, once again, for this wonderful TIP!

19 posts

I won three Auctions in ten days! in Recognition #Pricebenders

28 days ago

Congratulations, Rania! This really calls for celebration, for I remember how THRILLED I was after winning 10 PRMs for just $1.91, on the 6th of this month!
Wish you more future winnings, Rania!

20 posts

IMPORTANT! Updates to our SFI Privacy Policy in SFI News

29 days ago

Hi, Lori!
Thanks for the timely info!

20 posts

Place 1 ad in multiple places with 1 click in Marketing #Marketing #PSA #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

This is a fantastic revealation, Zhumagul. Killing two birds with a single stone!
I've already bookmaked it for instant sharing and for future referance.
Thank you very much for being so generous with your great team-building ideas!

To your success.

Mohammed Ahmed

5 posts

Exchange Rate in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #TCredits #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

Hi, Elizabeth!
If you're talking of currency exchage rates, please open this link and look for Venezuela:
tradingeconomics.com/currencies
Thanks.

23 posts

All You Need Is 1. in Sales #Sales #VersaPoints

about 1 month ago

1. Thanks for this revealation, Sead! But it's NOT easy to reach stage 5 in Badge Quest!
2. Stacey, congratulations for landing such a great PRM!

Good Luck to all of us!

Mohammed Ahmed

10 posts

Goals Get You Moving!!! in Getting Started #Getting Started

about 1 month ago

You're absolutely right, Mr Bruce!
Without setting goals, one would just be moving in a vicious cycle!

“The trouble with not having a goal is that you can spend your life running up
and down the field and never score.”
– Bill Copeland

“You need a plan to build a house. To build a life, it is even more important to
have a plan or goal.”
– Zig Ziglar

"When you don’t set goals, you can spend your whole life running up and down
and not achieve anything"
--Bill Copeland

17 posts

The SFI website was down? in Miscellaneous #Getting Started

about 1 month ago

You're quite right, Gibert. I was in a hurry this morning, to finish my daily To-Do-List tasks and go out, but alas! I had to go out without doing anything. Because nothing seemed to work! I thought the problem was from my own end, untill now!

37 posts

Business Is Like A Marriage in Getting Started #Getting Started #Leadership

about 1 month ago

Hi, Randy!
Happy Anniversary!
May you get many more years of life together to celebrate with your love getting stronger and stronger with time.
Please, pass my special congratulatory message to Mrs. William!
Have a wonderful day!

Mohammed Ahmed

50 posts

Smart Start Program -suggestion in Ask Gery #Getting Started #PSA #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Hello, Olivera!

SFI has been extremely magnanimous for dashing out these huge incentives contained in the new Smart Start package to its new Affiliates!

However, It'd be very confusing for them, as soon as they join, to see things like: RTs, CSAs, possibility of achieving EA withing 48hrs, Auto - Delivery, TCredits..., etc, when they are yet to know exactly what these things are.

So, I totally agree with you that these incentives would be more useful to them in their second month, when they must have found their bearings a little.

I still vividly remember how scary it all looked to me when I started, after seeing the mamoth volume of information I was expected to consume and assimilate in order to start the business!

Thanks.

Mohammed Ahmed

6 posts

Spin win 1000vp in VersaPoints

about 1 month ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

13 posts

List Of Followers In The Forum in Miscellaneous

about 1 month ago

I follow you. That only leaves 97 to find.

Hahahah!
Thanks Randy!

13 posts

about 1 month ago

Thank you all for your fruitful responses!
I now know that, one can see those he follows, but cannot see the list of those that follow him. I hope one day SFI would provide that information for it's Affiliates!

Have a wonderful day!

Mohammed Ahmed

42 posts

If I don't have money to buy product I can't make it in SFI? in Miscellaneous #Compensation

about 1 month ago

This highlighted paragraph alone made up for all the number of hours I spent in Forum today, and it has given me food for thought!
Thanks, Zoran!

13 posts

about 1 month ago

Hello, Friends!

I have two questions, please. And I hope someone could help me with the answers :

1. Is there any limit to the number of SFI Affiliates one can follow?

2. Where can one see the list of all his followers?

Thanks.

Mohammed Ahmed

10 posts

SFI & Making Money? - Updates in Compensation #Compensation #Team Building #VersaPoints

about 1 month ago

Aptly put, Olanrewaju! Thank you very much for sharing this absolutely awesome and well researched thread. I therefore, strongly recommend it to the teaming population of SFI Affiliates to read and assimilate it's contents. And, please, with your permission, I'm going to share it with my own PSAs!
Welldone and thanks, Olanrewaju!

Mohammed Ahmed

16 posts

Nigerian SFI members in Nigeria

about 1 month ago

You have one (Me)! Welcome on board, Shafiu.
First, concentrate on your free LaunchPad Lessons, and then, be a regular visitor to the SFI Forum, and you can't go wrong!
Thanks.
Mohammed Ahmed

396 posts

What kind of people make good SFI affiliates? in Miscellaneous #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Since SFI is not a 'Get-Rich-Quick' platform, I think the greatest characteristics a good Affiliate should posses should be: Patience and Perseverence. Once an Affiliate posseses these two important ingredients, the sky is his limit!
Thanks, Uche.

Mohammed Ahmed