Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

3x SUPPORT
Clement Eke A.

Nigeria

E365 Champion

5 posts

Am becoming a Card King Pro! in Western Africa #E365 #Eager Zebra #TCredits

2 hours ago

Bravo CARD KING champ. Amassing RTs is a great step in your achieving EA quickly in February. Games in SFI is truly a way to greatness.

If you have been neglecting it have a change of mind.

Congrats once again

Atusiuba Eke Clement
Cosponsor

8 posts

How much is 1 VersaPoints rate? in Nigeria #VersaPoints

3 days ago

Adekunle you are a top flyer in making 791 VPs in 4 days. SFI is not a get rich quick online group. It is an investment that takes time, understanding of rules and policies you study.
Remember that VPs is basically for you to advance in rank.
Making VPs comes from
daily, weekly and monthly activities;
buying and selling products;
playing games and auctions.
Also if you build your team you receive percentage of what your PSA and CSA earn.

But the ultimate is to use these to earn dollars.!!!!

Atusiuba Eke Clement

10 posts

My first winning in Nigeria #Eager Zebra #Getting Started #Rewardical

3 days ago

Mario congratulation. May you win many more as you play in the days ahead. This will increase your skill.
You are not professionalizing your center by not uploading your picture. Upload it gain VPs and make people take you serious.

Atusiuba Eke Clement

6 posts

E365 and Astro wins in Western Africa #Astro Auctions #E365 #VersaPoints

12 days ago

It is encouraging when these wins come. It is also encouraging as we share our wins thereby encouraging others. The most encouragement is when we apply the wins to enhance our ranks.

Bravo Mary for your wins and requalifying EA.

Bravo Ali for your wins too.

Atusiuba Clement

23 posts

Lost EZ Green Streak Badge in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra #TCredits

13 days ago

Carla since you are positive and confident you carried out the activity and secured required result my advice is that you present SFI with your facts as this might be an error.

It has not happened to me though. However issues as this is reason for the Support Team.

Atusiuba Eke Clement

13 posts

How can I use my card to buy auctions from Nigeria in Nigeria #Astro Auctions

14 days ago

Hauwa
How are you. You request is difficult to handle precisely as you did not mention the card. However let me give you my experience.
I operate a VISA dollar denominated United Bank For Africa Plc card. I load dollars in the card and use it to make my purchases. There are people who use First Bank of Nigeria Naira denominated card.
Once you win an auction you pay with it after filling out the form where your card number and card code, email etc will be stated and you agree to the terms of SFI payments.
Thanks
Atusiuba Clement

4 posts

Eager Zebra Hidden in Suggestion Box #Eager Zebra

15 days ago

I noticed in my participation in SFI that communication and documentation is crucial. However in HIDDEN whereas the first win of the day is documented and communicated in badges, email and massage, subsequent wins for the day are only documented in badges leaving out the other two.

Can we have every win recorded in message and communicated through email to the contestant as is the case in such other games as poker, trivia knockout etc.

Atusiuba Eke Clement

6 posts

A better year is here! in Western Africa #Astro Auctions #Getting Started #Rewardical

22 days ago

Hi Affiliates

To the glory of God the year 2018 is gone with its good, bad,and ugly.

Whichever turn it took for you is in the past. The present is 2019 in which I am welcoming all of us. Happy new year.

The first step this year is to set your goal and set it a right. The next is to strategize on how to achieve these goals. The next is to act on your strategies to actualize the goals.

I welcome us all to success or failure depending on what you choose and act on

Thanks

Atusiuba Clement

4 posts

I worked my way to Executive Affiliate! in Nigeria #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Erube, great you have come to the base of growth. Thanks for appreciating all the vessels of growth. I implore you not to relent. It is now you need to double your effort. Remember you now have to build a vibrant team.

Welcome.

Atusiuba Clement

8 posts

Just Won a Daily Grand for the first time in Nigeria #Compensation #Contests #Rewardical

about 1 month ago

Bravo

Am happy for you. More wins, better progress.

Keep smiling as u progress and prosper in SFI

ATUSIUBA

23 posts

20 TCredits win in Western Africa

about 1 month ago

Bravo my sister.

What a great intuition you have predicting the next card for 38 times. Am happy for you and the reward you received. These will uplift you this last month of the year. Or next month if you have sealed where you want to be this month.

Congrts sister me.

ATUSIUBA

5 posts

happy birthday in Western Africa #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Happy birthday Noah. Many happy return. Long life and prosperity be yours in Jesus name.
May your joining SFI bring you more happy birthdays as you prosper in it.

ATUSIUBA Clement

8 posts

Astro win in Western Africa

about 1 month ago

Joy my sister I agree with you. Wining is one thing using your wins judiciously to improve your ranks and consequently your income is another. I enjoy us all to maximize these wins to our growth in SFI.

Bravo sister

Atusiuba Clement

15 posts

BIZ QUIZ WINNING in Nigeria

about 1 month ago

Congregation.
You are lucky and should redeem it to what you have most need for such as VP, TC etc. Which ever redemption path you take will bring you closer to your rank and enhanced income.

ATUSIUBA Clement

8 posts

life is good,when yo join over here,,,,,,,,,,, in Western Africa #CSA #PSA #TCredits

about 1 month ago

Yes my sister Orji.
However this good life is premised on
Diligent understanding of the rules of SFI
Constant reading and understanding of write ups from SFI and its forums
Buying, selling of tripleclicks, ECAs, localventia products and services
Building of 5prong active, vibrant, committed PSAs
You are welcome.
Note that SFI is not a get rich quick scheme

Atusiuba Clement

5 posts

Making money in Nigeria

about 1 month ago

Chijioke, there are a number of ways of making money in SFI.
Before I go into mentioning them, note that SFI is not a get rich quick scheme. Her you have to read and understand the rules.
Then you buy items or and services and or you sell them. Another way is to build a team of 5 actively functional PSA. These people as they make money you get commission from them.

You are welcome.

ATUSIUBA Clement

6 posts

Way forward in Western Africa

about 1 month ago

Bros you can not change sponsor. It is the rule.

However you can go for mentoring. Engage people you want and work with them.

You can also appeal to your sponsor to reassign you to any of his affiliates from your region.

Remain blessed

ATUSIUBA Clement

3 posts

Who's prerogative is it to assign sponsors. in Nigeria #PSA #Sponsor #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Sponsors are first and foremost determined by you. When you buy affiliates, have affiliates join you from your ads, and reassign your affiliates. Another way you can be a sponsor is when you inherit affiliates of your inactive affiliate. SFI only gets involved with cosponsors.

Atusiuba Clement

6 posts

Am new here in Nigeria #E365 #Getting Started #TripleClicks

2 months ago

Chris welcome.
SFI is not a get rich quick programme.
It is not for lazy people.
It is an on line marketing programme where you can buy and sell products and services. It is for all diligent, patient, willing to learn people. It requires you to build a team to earn income from activities of others. You must invest in it to achieve your target.
It is not work work work. For it has a number of games for you to relax and still make money.

It has its own language which you must understand.

Welcome to money as you want it at your own time in the comfort of your home. But you must operate within the rules.

ATUSIUBA Clement

17 posts

Disappeared VP in Nigeria

3 months ago

Gloria this disappeared VP is kept temporarily for you for the 1st 10 days of the new month. The reason it is kept there for the 10days is for you to have a chance of become an EA. This grace comes when you make purchase of about 200VP to make you EA. But if you can not in this grace period,your VPs of 1,361 will return by end of this grace period. All VPs you earn in the grace period will be added to those you earned last month and your race for EA will continue.

Relax your VPs are safe.

ATUSIUBA Clement

2 posts

Astro in Western Africa #Astro Auctions #Rewardical #VersaPoints

3 months ago

Congrats

Atusiuba Clement