Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

5x SUPPORT
Yusuf O.

Nigeria

9 posts

What is your ultimate goal in SFI in Miscellaneous #Compensation

1 day ago

Hello Mercy,

That's a very brilliant and thought provoking post you have there.

Truly, a ship without a rudder cannot have a concise direction.

No matter what it takes, being a designated diamond is not enough, DTL is my goal.

Best wishes!

Yusuf O.

11 posts

How To Boost Your SFI Leaderboard Level in Nigeria #CSA #Getting Started #VersaPoints

3 days ago

Hello Alexander,

That's a great motivational post you made and it will go a long way to boost the morale of your team members and every other affiliate reading it.

I should only add that you must visit Eager Zebra tab marked as EZ at affiliate center everyday. This will give you access to the eager zebra games which include ;
Brain Sprint where you have access to play 12 free games daily.
Grandmaster Poker where you can play free unlimited games daily, 5 daily challenge games and 5 weekly challenge games.
Zack Jack gives you same access as Grandmaster Poker.
Gold Streak gives you 2 free plays daily.
Knockout Trivia gives 3 free plays daily.
Card King gives 2 free plays daily.
Time Machine requires 1 TCredit per entry
Pick The Price requires at least 1 TCredits per entry except you go for sidekicks which may require more.
Uber Sports entries are free.

Read about the rules and how to play before you start any game. They are all interesting and watch out, they are captivating and addictive!

They are however the sources of badges for you to move up quickly in the Badge Quest Contest leadership board!!

Best wishes!!!

Yusuf O.

55 posts

Astro auction in Miscellaneous #Astro Auctions #Compensation

4 days ago

Hello Vahida,

Congratulations for your Astro Auctions wins!

It is a clear indication of the democratic principles of SFI because every affiliate has the chance to win as long as you are actively working hard for success.

Best wishes!!

Yusuf O.

6 posts

ZING icon on the black bar in Suggestion Box #Astro Auctions #Pricebenders

4 days ago

Hello Tania,

That's a very thoughtful suggestion and l hope it is possibly compatible with the system.

It will further ease navigation while performing daily activities by all.

Best wishes!

Yusuf O.

14 posts

Making the difference ! in Team Building #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

4 days ago

Hello Eduardo,

Dreams only come true in dreamland when there is a roadmap leading to it and necessary actions taken to actualize the dreams!

With all tools provided by SFI, dreams can actually come true if only all doubts are put aside and action taken.

Whatever you have not done, you can really still make a difference in SFI building a retirement platform as you build others adding value to their lives.

It is a whole lot of interesting adventure everyday building something great!!

Best wishes!!!

Yusuf O.

23 posts

Nothing Happens Until Someone Sells Something... in Marketing #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

4 days ago

Hello Captkirk,

I have always had a mindset from the motto of my high school which is ' Nothing Ventured, Nothing Had'.

When you don't give, don't expect to receive.

If you don't invest in SFI as your business, where will profits come for SFI to share for all?

It is a two way handshake to make things work.

Kudos Tommie!

Yusuf O.

8 posts

I Send E-Cards Of Congratulations To My PSAs, CSAs, and A2A... in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

6 days ago

Hello Captkirk,

Great information, advice and motivation you have posted there.

Much as l do all those things and teach my team, you've done better by informing all.

I am sure a lot of new affiliates will be better informed now.

Good job!

Yusuf O.

80 posts

A List Of Things To STOP Doing In Order To Be Successful With SFI in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

7 days ago

Hello Captkirk,

While 100% in agreement with your list of SFI Dos and Don'ts, l will only add an item;

Stop procrastinating.

My respect, regards and best wishes!

Yusuf O.

6 posts

How does the Hit Tracking work? in Marketing

7 days ago

Hello Akinyemi,

Hit tracking is a term given to your unique identity of the source of advert results.

If you are using your free gateway for example, www.sfi4.com/xxxxxxxx/12345

The x column indicate your sfid number while the 12345 indicate your hit tracking number which you have allocated to a particular site.

For another site, you may use 12346, 12347, 12348 and so on.

When you have your prospective affiliates, the hit tracking number will identify the site you're getting the results from.

I hope this is simple enough to help.

Best wishes!

Yusuf O.

15 posts

How can I retain my badges? in Eager Zebra #Getting Started #Leadership

7 days ago

Hello Rachael,

Badges are of 2 categories, the SFI badges and the Tripleclicks badges.

The SFI badges consists of the badges you receive based on your activities as an affiliate and the badges acquired here speaks a lot about how active you are.

The TC badges are earned as a result of your Eager Zebra games participations and how regular you are.

Generally, l feel that none of the badges is permanent because immediately you are not regular in your daily, weekly and monthly activities, you lose certain points based on the rules/ regulations of the particular activity for the badge.

The only way to continuously retain badges is to log in to your account every day and ensure that you complete all activities including playing all free games you have at Eager Zebra. For example, the Biz Quiz and Gold streak Steakasphere badges are renewable daily. If you miss a day or more, do not expect to see them in your badges tab.

Likewise badges like Trivia Knockout and Brain sprint continually looses point if you do not log in regularly enough and before you know it, you may find yourself at the bottom of the Leaderboard.

In all, active affiliates are likely to retain badges while inactive or irregular affiliates are most likely to lose some badges due to in activity.

To retain your badges, stay regular, consistent and resilient in attending to your SFI business.

Best wishes!

Yusuf O.

5 posts

July sure was great but August is going amazingly great. in Team Building #PSA #Sales #Team Building

8 days ago

Hello Zhumagul,

That's a very impressive performance resulting from hardwork coupled with teamwork.

Who says hardwork doesn't pay?

My best regards!

Yusuf O.

26 posts

Go EA with AA in Team Building #Astro Auctions #TCredits #Team Building

8 days ago

Hello Keith,

That's quite a fantastic analysis! It has simply detailed the way to go EA with AA without stress.

However, it applies only to the affiliates who are really ready to work with dedication and focus.

While simple in outlook, it requires inner strength and resilience to achieve.

I crave your indulgence to share the post with my team members.

Regards and best wishes!!

Yusuf O.

10 posts

In SFI we learn every day! in Team Building #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

9 days ago

Hello Eduardo,

Yes, l totally agree with you because l have grown used to looking forward to the start of a new day after finishing my daily activities.
SFI has made it easy for every committed affiliate by providing all the tools, training and products to enhance success FREE!
It is a unique opportunity that enriches our lives, knowledge and entrepreneurial skills but requires our presence, commitment, consistency and focus among many other attributes.

My regards and best wishes!!

Yusuf O.

7 posts

Let's Team-Up Against Procrastination!!! in Getting Started #Getting Started #Team Building

9 days ago

Hello Bruce,

The nursery rhyme says ;

"Tick says the clock,
what you have to do,
do quick! "

Do not delay anything. Always do it as at when due. The best way for positive results and success.

My regards!

Yusuf O.

12 posts

Higher bidding than MSP in AA. in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #TCredits

11 days ago

Hello Phanibhusan,

It is my considered opinion that there are guidelines for participating in AA. Every participant has their purpose and expectations from the auctions and according to their capabilities. In recognition of our varying capabilities, junior AA was designed and made for affiliates with less power of bargain.

I don't see any reason to complain about the amount of TCredits spent on bidding as long as it was not done under compulsion.

Every action in AA is done with our free/personal volition, l think the auctions are in order.

Best wishes!

Yusuf O.

12 posts

EA rank by redeeming RTs for VPs in Team Building #TCredits #Team Building #VersaPoints

12 days ago

Hello Manuel,

It is quite possible to achieve EA status with just RT and it's up to the affiliate to move up or retain EA.

Remaining EA like that will disallow EZ and auctions activities hence, no RT.

Moving up will require TCredits purchase with resultant EZ and auctions activities.

It's all about choices.

Best wishes!

Yusuf O.

7 posts

AA has saved my Tcredits for buying Matches & Moves. in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #TCredits

12 days ago

Hello Phanibhusan,

You're surely having things going great!

Additionally, things like Daily Crown entries, VPs and RTs keeps accumulating too.

AA is the real deal!!

Best wishes!!!

Yusuf O

11 posts

VP disappearing! in Nigeria #Getting Started #TCredits #VersaPoints

13 days ago

Hello Adeolu,

The new SFI ComPlan has made it easy for all affiliates to attain EA without having to start afresh but to roll over into subsequent month/months till qualified.

Your VP has not gone off . Every activity you partake in SFI are all on your records.

On the 9th of the month, all affiliates qualified for roll over of VP will be credited with their VP total of the previous month.

Best wishes!

Yusuf O.

19 posts

Readers are leaders - read about leaders that read daily! in Team Building #Leadership #Team Building

14 days ago

You are notable to me in the Forum and l much appreciate your posts, Jan.

That's why l am following you.

Best wishes!

Yusuf O.

2 posts

RECA: Requesting bulk method to remove spam claims in ECA Program #ECA

15 days ago

Hello Marilynn,

That's a notable suggestion that will save a lot time that can be used productively.

My people says : " time is money, when you use your time well it will yield money."

I hope your suggestion gets considered and found adaptable.

Best wishes!

Yusuf O.

19 posts

Readers are leaders - read about leaders that read daily! in Team Building #Leadership #Team Building

15 days ago

Hello Richard,

I did check it out and l must confess that it made my day.

Now, check this out from what l read ;

"Maybe you’re thinking: Who has the time to sit down and actually read? Between work and family, it’s almost impossible to find free time. As an entrepreneur and a father, I can relate -- but only to an extent. After all, if Barack Obama could fit in time to read while in the White House, what excuse do you have? He even credits books to surviving his presidency."

So, my question is this ;

What excuse does an affiliate have not to read?

Best wishes!

Yusuf O.

6 posts

My CSA'S in Team Building #CSA

16 days ago

Hello Charles,

It is a general issue that most CSAs and even PSAs are inactive. When you even purchase to boost your team, there is never a guarantee that they may be active.

To jump start them, what l should suggest is to use every available communication tool provided by SFI including CSA mailer, stream, E-Cards and the rest to communicate them regularly. Along the line, you may get responses from some.

Also, you may create a group or team contest with some incentives attached. This may attract some.

Keep advertising and recruiting more affiliates into your team.

Best wishes!

Yusuf O.

30 posts

July was good. But August will be GREAT. in Team Building #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

17 days ago

Hello Kevin,

Success stories are both inspirational and motivational to the appreciative persons.

I really appreciate your most encouraging activities which has been so productive.

I wish you greater heights in August and beyond!

Yusuf O.

19 posts

Astro Auctions or Pricebenders in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #Pricebenders

17 days ago

Hello Gabriel,

With AA, l am always confident of winning but with PB l am never confident of winning.

However, both auctions have their invaluable advantages.

Best wishes!

Yusuf O.

2 posts

#5 0f 10. Things Blocking Your Closings!!! in Marketing #Marketing

19 days ago

Hello Bruce,

I have picked at least 4 good points to improve my business:-

1. Moderation
2. Time management
3. Right appraisal and judgement
4. Training and retraining

Every point really is significant and can never be overemphasized by a success oriented affiliate.

I am greatly blessed!

Yusuf O.