Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

7x SUPPORT
Yusuf O.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion

24 posts

Great little feature added in Miscellaneous #Rewardical #TripleClicks #VersaPoints

3 hours ago

Hello Damian,

You have done well appreciating Gery for the notable improvement.

The appreciation should also be extended to other members of his team who are giving him their unalloyed support for the success of SFI being enjoyed by all SFI affiliates.

Best wishes!

Yusuf O.

30 posts

Be persistent, why so in SFI? in Miscellaneous #Compensation #Getting Started #Team Building

1 day ago

Hello Mizanur,

To be persistent means to remain standing and active where others have fallen and are inactive.

Persistence gives you more strength and reason to continue where others have given up.

This is not peculiar to SFI alone but all processes of life where human endeavors are required.

Among other reasons, rejection is a major killer of persistence and we need to recognize the fact that to accomplish our goals and objectives in our SFI business rejection should not be allowed to discourage us. It should rather be seen as energy booster to keep going against all odds.

SFI is a global business that requires persistence, determination and focus to build successfully.

Best wishes!

Yusuf O.

7 posts

A Goal And A Plan Are As Close As Twins! Agree? in Getting Started #Getting Started

2 days ago

Hello Bruce,

I agree with you 100% because the goal is a target while the plan is how to hit the target.

They are both eternal companions and inseparable.

Regards and best wishes!

Yusuf O.

31 posts

HIDDEN - some words are misspelt. in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

3 days ago

Hello Ritu,

Yes, I understand that the spellings in HIDDEN are all American.

l chose American English for the configuration of my laptop and this has helped very much in all the EZ games.

Thanks for your worthy observation.

Best wishes!

Yusuf O.

4 posts

Time To Recondition Your Car Or Your Customers??? in Marketing #Marketing

4 days ago

Hello Bruce,

If the customer is truly a king and is always right, the customer should be cherished and treated as part ant parcel of our daily plans.

More grace and best wishes!

Yusuf O.

6 posts

Prospects Are One Of The Most Important Things!!! in Getting Started #Getting Started

5 days ago

Hello Bruce,

Business can never be as usual without patronage. It is our prospects that hold the promises of success for the business.

Hence, our prospects are kings and they should be treated as such

You have given a clear perspective to our duties as leaders sponsors and marketers and you deserve our respect.

Best wishes!

Yusuf O.

7 posts

Help Minimize Team-Member Loss!!! in Team Building #Team Building

8 days ago

Hello Bruce,

Thanks for the call to duty. Getting new members for our business is a task of great priority for all affiliates.

SFI is not a secret society but a business organisation open to all for the benefit of all.

Every effort at recruitment is a great service for the overall success of all affiliates.

My utmost regards and best wishes!

Yusuf O.

2 posts

Don't Neglect The Old Customers!!! in Marketing #Marketing

8 days ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

40 posts

What has been your most memorable experience since joining SFI? in Miscellaneous

11 days ago

Hello Gliceria,

l never thought l could make EA at the beginning.

Today, l have come to realise that the sky is a stepping stone for success in SFl.

Best wishes!

Yusuf O.

17 posts

My birthday!!Einstein... in Recognition #Marketing #Rewardical #TripleClicks

12 days ago

Hello Nouta,

Happy birthday and many happy returns.

You can be assured that here in SFI, the future is very bright and beautiful.

All we need to bear in my mind is to be in tune with the demands of the business.

Best wishes!

Yusuf O.

10 posts

The lovely new Gold Fast Track Badge in Team Building #Contests #Leadership

13 days ago

Hello Benahmed,

SFI promises are cash in the bank.

The badges promised are all available to all active, consistent and badge loving affiliates.

Best wishes!

Yusuf O.

45 posts

WOW I Won 10010 Rewardicals! in Western Africa #Astro Auctions #Rewardical #VersaPoints

14 days ago

Hello Tamunomiebaka,

Who says hard work does not pay?

Hard work pays in SFI and you have just got the reward for it.

Congratulations and best wishes!

Yusuf O.

16 posts

Best way to make quick cash! in Marketing #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

14 days ago

Hello Raymond,

That is a very good and informative post to ginger inactive affiliates and even possibly attract PRMs.

Advertising SFI online games is a sure way of waking interest of people in the activities of the company.

Best wishes!

Yusuf O.

5 posts

Don't Have To See Whole $uccess Path- Just Take 1st Step1 in Getting Started #Getting Started

15 days ago

Hello Bruce,

A million miles journey begins with the first step.

You can never cover the whole distance with the first step but with every step taken, the journey reduces in length.

Regards and best wishes!

Yusuf O.

6 posts

EZ Game Hidden Explanation Needed in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

16 days ago

Hello Oleksandr,

Hidden happens to be about my favorite EZ game with long streaks and regularly get message from SFI Corporate inbox.

For every mail sent about the game you have played, the game number is included. What you have received is the identification number of the game you played and the result of your performance must have been included.

I hope this helps.

Best wishes!

Yusuf O.

55 posts

I Have 124,100 RW Tokens. How Would Your Redeem Them? in Miscellaneous #Marketing #Rewardical #Team Building

17 days ago

Hello Captkirk,

Amazing wealth of RT you have amassed there.

Use them wisely.

Best wishes!

Yusuf O.

14 posts

With 3,010 total VPs for December, why am I a EA? in VersaPoints #VersaPoints

18 days ago

Hello Anthony,

You have done well knowing the truth now.

You have two options;
1. Move ahead and get it right in January or
2. Before 10th January, transfer some sales to December to still earn your BTL badge for December 2018.

Best wishes!

Yusuf O.

258 posts

Introducing...Direct Cash Redemptions for Rewardicals! in SFI News #Rewardical

19 days ago

Good, great and gratifying news!

I am sure this innovation will attract a great number of people to join SFI.

I hope the opportunity will not be abused.

Yusuf O.

2 posts

Can You Use Some Wisdom? Get It Here! in Inspiration/Testimonials

21 days ago

Hello Bruce,

All wisdom come from God, no doubt.

The Holy Bible is the Library of wisdom .

All praises to the Lord . Amen.

May 2019 bring us wisdom from above in abundance.Amen.

Yusuf O.

47 posts

If You’re New Or Inexperience - You Can Be Successful In SFI... in Marketing #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

22 days ago

Hello Captkirk,

I totally agree with your post and will only add that there is NO EXCUSE for any SFI affiliate not to aspire and make it to the very TOP.

The only rule is NEVER GIVE UP because learning never ends.

Compliments of the season !

Yusuf O.

9 posts

Are You An Unselfish Or Dreaded Selfish Leader??? in Team Building #Marketing

23 days ago

Hello Bruce,

Selfishness is not a good human trait but experiences of life do teach us to take unusual paths in our life some of the times.

Must people bring their problems to us before we help to solve their problems?

Your example is worthy of emulation because most of your hard earned experiences you are sharing are evergreen.

Thank you for your teachings. I pray God continues to replenish your store of wisdom. Amen.

Regards and best wishes!

Yusuf O.

6 posts

A Life Plan Gives Guidance To Achieve $uccess! in Marketing #Marketing

24 days ago

Hello Bruce,

I strongly believe that there is nobody that does not plan mentally. We wake up and mentally take note of our plans for the day but unfortunately this is not always enough because along the line, we may skip one or more of them before we know it.

A serious plan involves writing down our thoughts so that we have a definite pattern to follow. As we accomplish each of the listed items, it is ticked and we know what is next. This applies to our short range and long range plans.

Planning with focus and dedication accelerates success.

Regards and best wishes!

Yusuf O.

55 posts

Merry Christmas in Recognition

27 days ago

Hello James,

Merry Christmas to you and your family.

There shall be showers of blessings in the new year 2019 and beyond. Amen.

Yusuf O.

3 posts

SALUTATION in Recognition

27 days ago

Hello Abdulwahab,

Wishing you same from me and my family.

Have a happy celebration.

Yusuf O.

14 posts

Few Tips in Team Building #Auto-Delivery #Getting Started #Team Building

29 days ago

Hello Manohar,

The pleasure is mine.

People who knows the truth and directs others through the right path are benevolent and should be well appreciated.

Yes it is very true that when you help others, you are helping yourself and ultimately everybody grow faster.

Best wishes!

Yusuf O.