50 TCredits for $9.99 SUPER Sale! Limited Time. Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

11x SUPPORT
Marilyn C.

Philippines

11 posts

E365 Daily & Monthly Drawings go Rewardical! in SFI News #Contests #Rewardical

18 hours ago

Hi,Ms.Lori!

Thanks again for the another great news!

Have a great day!

Ria

7 posts

Friend Challenge in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

2 days ago

Hello Mr. Francis & Natasha K.

Glossary definition: WAVE3 (W3)
01/19/2018
A discontinued TripleClicks program.

Hope that helps!
' wish you all the best!

Ria

6 posts

New member referral! in Team Building #Marketing #Rewardical #Team Building

3 days ago

Thanks Guys for supporting me all the time.
And thanks, you understand Guys my very light english sentences.
You know, i can't speak with a hard and fluent english like others. Lol
I am sick today, and i feel very bad. But I'm still trying to finish my SFI daily tasks.
But i can't participate with others Thread, because my eyesight is blurring.
But I'm still trying to read, so that i will not be outdated. Hehe

Anyways, have a cool day in the SFI Forum!
I really feel cold, because of my flu. Lol

Best regards Zinger's!

Ria

6 posts

New member referral! in Team Building #Marketing #Rewardical #Team Building

3 days ago

Hello Zinger's! Have you already received a notification like this? I'm sure this is from my FB. Because i don't know this person. It's my first time to received a notification like this, and i hope, many will coming in again through my Rewardical referral link and promo code.

Congratulations, Marilyn, you just referred a new Zing Network member (via Rewardical.com)! Your new referral is: $$NAME$$
This is awesome because, from now on, for every 10 Rewardicals earned by Hafsah, you'll automatically earn one Rewardical, which you can redeem on any item of your choice at the Rewardical exchange:
www.Rewardical.com/Exchange
Want to refer more members via Rewardical? See:
www.Rewardical.com/Refer
Thanks for helping us spread the word about Rewardical, and congratulations again on your new referral!
Rewardical.com

Let's go work Zinger's! Stop grieving with Ms.MRP!
We can't win her back anymore. The desition is final.
Let's us just accept the fact that, nothing is permanent in this world. Let's just gave our full support to Mr. Gery and He's Team. Let's give them a break, didn't we care Zinger's, if they still have enough sleep every 24 hours a day.
Don't forget that, they are also human too, and needs sometime to take a break. Let's just "STOP" for awhile for over thinking. Let's just "WAIT" and observes, what will gonna happen. Let's just be "PATIENT" until the new developments will be place properly. We are Zinger's! We need to "WORK TOGETHER, STAND TOGETHER"!

Failures of our President, is our failures too.
But, being on 20th years of SFI in the business, isn't enough to TRUST our President and He's Team? I know, i am still new here, but i am sure, being on (3 decades, if I'm not mistaken) of Mr. Carson as a successful BUSINESS ENTREPRENEURS, it's enough to trust them, to LEAD us, on a bright futures. I have no, even a little doubt with our President Mr. Gery Carson, that they are working the best they can, just to make their Affiliates will feel very comfortable with this business.

Why not, applause them for their nonstop hard work!
And let's go work, don't stop sharing our Rewardical link with promo code, while waiting for the Rewardical marketing aids, (flyers etc.) to be finish.
Don't forget that, all of our referrals, will be expose on "umbrella network" "ZING NETWORK"
READ ENTIRE ANNOUNCEMENT:
news.sfimg.com/2018/01/25/introducing-zing-network/
JOIN THE DISCUSSION:
www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=113457
Stop calculating. Lol we can't calculates all the RT that will be adds on our Rewardical account that coming from our referrals and Team members.

Stay cool Zinger's!

Ria

10 posts

We do not receive 1 VP for 1 TCredit when we participate in auctions in VersaPoints #VersaPoints

4 days ago

Hi,Mr. Ristica! 1 VP per biding is discontinued.

We will only receive 10-20 RT per biding using 1 TCredit,but no more 1 free VP per bid.
The new rules is 1 VP +10RT to turn the EZ Tab green,same with PB.
(This is the Action Bonus Points)

Hope that helps!
' wish you all the best!

Ria

9 posts

Is the ECA Program no longer functioning? in ECA Program #ECA

4 days ago

How do we register seller in tripleclick.

Hello Festus,Mr. Gery already said in the past,that TripleClicks has stopped accepting ECA applicant at this moment.
And wait for the announcement,regarding on that.

Hope that helps!
' wish you all the best!

Ria

18 posts

How many Free VP? in VersaPoints #VersaPoints

4 days ago

Hi Ms. Anna, ' just to clarify, Alerts, Badge and WIN-IT Tab, has no free VPs.

Hope that helps!
'Wish you all the best!

Ria

30 posts

MRP VS Rewardicals in Ask Gery #Rewardical

4 days ago

Will Rewardicals have the same function later?

As Mr. Gery said many times, Rewardical will be much more useful and beneficial for all Affiliates!

For me, Rewardical is our new Magical Token!

Hope that helps!
'Wish you all the best!

Ria

18 posts

How many Free VP? in VersaPoints #VersaPoints

4 days ago

It's 10 free VPs daily. And from the new announcement here.

Each time you bid at a Pricebenders auction, instead of MRP/VP, you’ll now automatically earn ten Rewardicals to redeem on whatever you want at rewardical.com!

It means, no more VP for PB, only 10 RT, if we spend 1 TCredit.
But remember there is 2X on PB,if I'm not mistaken, the MRP has just replaced by the RT (Rewardical Token).

Likewise, each time you spend a TCredit playing any of our Eager Zebra games, you’ll now automatically earn ten Rewardicals!

If I'm not mistaken, the VP on EZ has not changes.
We can still earn 1 VP plus 10 RT every time we spend 1 TCredit.

Hope that helps!
'Wish you all the best!

Ria

7 posts

A common mistake in announcing your new ECA in Rewardical.com in Ask Gery #Marketing #Rewardical #TripleClicks

5 days ago

Hi, Benjanin!

I received the same e-mail, and i noticed also that.
But maybe, they just forgot to attached their new store link.
But if we're really interested to our connections, with their new RT ECA store, we can contact them with the information provided by TC below of the letter.
Like this one.
This message has been sent to you on behalf of Store name--a company you have connected with at TripleClicks.com. If you no longer wish to receive messages from this company, you may disconnect from them at storename .tripleclicks.com. If you require other assistance, please visit our TripleClicks Customer Care page at: support.TripleClicks.com

Hope that helps!
'Wish you all the best!

Ria

14 posts

Buy Now Auction Offer & Get TCredits Back - Ineligibility? in Pricebenders

5 days ago

Hi, Robert, go to TC Member Center, click E-mail Subscriptions Management, than click Subscribe on Buy Now Option Notice.

Hope that helps!
'Wish you all the best!

Ria

21 posts

Can we improve name spelling 100%? in Suggestion Box

5 days ago

Thanks for starting this topic Mr. Bruce!
I like to promote my nickname,which is "Ria" because many times in the past that i had noticed,not only Ms. Tanja who has having a hard time to type my name correctly. Lol

That's why,now I'm trying to introduced myself as "Ria". Please Guy's,i am begging you all,call me Ria.
I just loved my nickname rather than my real name.

It's just my mother who liked that name,because She loves Marilyn Monroe on Her generation. Haha
I like Marilyn Monroe also,but i don't like the idea that She copied Her name for me.
And as a child or a baby,you can't disagree. Lol
A mother knows best,but not all the time. I swear!

Anyways,thanks again Mr. Bruce!
I'm expecting now,that people who have known me here,and treat me as a friend, will call me "Ria" beginning today please.

Thanks!

Always.... Ria!

13 posts

CHECKOUT PROBLEMS in Miscellaneous #Auto-Delivery #Sales #TripleClicks

5 days ago

Hi Sukpal,at my second glanced with your screenshot,this morning,because i just woke up,and good morning. I realized you didn't filled the form.
You need to complete the details of your card.
1. Visa or MasterCard
2. Put the 3 security #, you can find it at the back of your card.
3. Expiry date of your card,located at the front of your card.
4. Name of the owner of the card,if you are the owner,enter your complete name.
To avoid some errors,double check all the information,and make sure that,all is correct.

Hope that helps!

Ria

17 posts

Here's A Sample Ad That I Send When Using Viral Mailers in Miscellaneous

5 days ago

You really spend a lot of your time for advertising Tommie,and i hope you didn't forget that today is your special day. Tommie....

' Wish for you many many many more Birthdays to come!
Enjoy your day!

Best regards!

Ria

8 posts

Rewardicals exchange in Getting Started #CSA #Rewardical

5 days ago

Hi Hamed,don't be confused,you just need to become an EA and you need to maintain it.
Read this, Important Qualification Note: You must maintain EA (Executive Affiliate) status to retain any CSAs you have been assigned. If you lose your EA status, you immediately forfeit ALL CSAs you've acquired to date.
www.sfimg.com/Reference/CompPlan

Try your best to advance on EA, visit this link to get some ideas that can help you.
www.sfimg.com/EA1010

'Wish for you all the best!

Ria

13 posts

CHECKOUT PROBLEMS in Miscellaneous #Auto-Delivery #Sales #TripleClicks

5 days ago

Hi Sukpal, that means,you don't have enough money on your Card to complete the transactions.
You have to load up or add money first to your Card.

Hope that helps!

Ria

7 posts

Communication is vital rules of team building in Getting Started #Leadership #Marketing #Team Building

5 days ago

Hi,Asadul! The best answer for your question is here.
How can I be an awesome sponsor and create big income duplication?
02/23/2017
Scoring VersaPoints and generating sales at TripleClicks.com are a great way to earn money with SFI. To create a MAJOR monthly income stream, however, you've got to lead and grow a team of active SFI affiliates and tap into the ultimate jewel in SFI's compensation plan--VersaPoints Matching.

Visit this link for full details. www.sfimg.com/Training/AwesomeSponsor?referrer=search

Hope that helps!
'Wish you all the best!

Ria

16 posts

Promoting Rewardical ECA-s in Suggestion Box #Marketing #Rewardical #Sales

5 days ago

I'm sure all of that are part of the Rewardical ECA Program plan already Ms. Milena.
As we can see,we already have Rewardical Tab.
Just wait and be surprise for the next announcement. Lol
I'm sure all Affiliates will be much more interested to visit your store through Rewardical.com.
Goodluck to all of Rewardical ECAs.

All the best!

Ria

16 posts

Promoting Rewardical ECA-s in Suggestion Box #Marketing #Rewardical #Sales

5 days ago

Hi,Biserka! From ECA program moving to Rewardical.com announcement Q.A.

Q: How do you get credited with referring an ECA to Rewardical?
We will be rolling out a variety of Rewardical ECA marketing aids, Gateways, etc. soon. Simply use these marketing aids/referral links and you'll automatically be credited.

Hope that helps!

Ria

9 posts

Loosing some active CSA or PSA by mistake in exchange pool !! in Suggestion Box #CSA #PSA

5 days ago

To remove CSAs from the Exchange Pool:
In the "Exchange Pool" view, check the box next to any CSAs you want to remove from the Exchange Pool and click the 'remove' button. These CSAs will be removed from the pool and moved back to your list of eligible CSAs www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/CSAExchange

Try to go back on CSA exchange, and check it out, if your CSA is still there.

If She's already gone, maybe try to ask for help from Support with complete details of your CSA.
If it's possible, and I'm not mistaken, maybe they can help you to win her back. Goodluck!

All the best for you!

Ria

85 posts

PSAs and PRMs added to Rewardical Exchange! in SFI News #PSA #Rewardical #Team Building

6 days ago

No,if you follow this simple Rules!

www.sfimg.com/Reference/AffiliateAgreement
37. Affiliates who fail to log in to the SFI Affiliate Center for one year and ARE NOT at least EA will lose their SFI affiliateships. They will, however retain their TripleClicks memberships indefinitely and their original SFI sponsors will continue to earn on their member purchases. When an SFI affiliateship is forfeited, all PSAs and PRMs from that former affiliate will roll up to his or her sponsor.

38. Affiliate understands that failure to respond to personally sponsored affiliates (PSAs) in a reasonable manner, combined with personal inactivity (defined as a minimum of 60 days without logging in at the Affiliate Center), can result in forfeiture of said PSAs.

41. Being a bonafide sponsor requires being active, engaged, and supportive of those you are the sponsor of. To help ensure this, all sponsors of other affiliates are required to log in at least once AND have at least 250 VersaPoints every 45 days. Affiliates failing to meet these two requirements will permanently forfeit all sponsored affiliates to their sponsor.

'Wish for you all the best"

Ria

85 posts

PSAs and PRMs added to Rewardical Exchange! in SFI News #PSA #Rewardical #Team Building

6 days ago

This is not a reflection of you or SFI. It's just the hard, cold reality that most people will not make the commitment and do the work necessary to succeed. Accept and acknowledge this.

ALL WE CAN DO IS GIVE PEOPLE A TRACK TO RUN ON. WE CANNOT, HOWEVER, DRAG THEM ACROSS THE FINISH LINE!! They have to want it.

In short, support your affiliates, be there for them as much as you can (especially at the start), but don't waste time trying to get people to do something who clearly aren't motivated.

Instead, and this is VERY IMPORTANT—when you identify someone on your team who IS motivated, someone who IS willing to learn and apply themselves to achieve success, CONNECT WITH THEM WITHOUT DELAY! These are diamonds in the rough! Make sure they have everything they need. Support them with passion! If you do so, someday they may make you rich! www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?catid=26444&id=213857

All the best Ambili!

Ria

22 posts

Spin and Win Contest in Getting Started #VersaPoints

6 days ago

Hi,Grace! It's impossible that you didn't received the SFI Newsletter with Spin and Win attached to it,while you said ,you received the Newsletter with announcement about how many VPs already awarded on Spin and Win. Don't forget that,sometimes Spin and Win are attached on What's New at TripleClicks.com and SFI Weekly News,and Monthly Newsletter. Go check your e-mail messages,so that,next time you know already about it.

'Wish you all the best!

Ria

22 posts

Spin and Win Contest in Getting Started #VersaPoints

6 days ago

Mr. Kumar,i think the purpose of Spin and Win,is for awarding Affiliates who is patiently reading the SFI Newsletter. Obviously,every task at SFI has a rewards,like Action Tabs,we are awarded VP,just by reviewing it. It's the same for SFI Newsletters.

'Wish you all the best!

Ria