Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

2x SUPPORT
Marilyn C.

Philippines

13 posts

Business ! in Getting Started #Getting Started

4 hours ago

Because SFI is easy to learned, no need to submit documents to start the business if you are Affiliate.
Free tranings, i never thought that i could learn a lot about internet marketing in just a short time.
Because all of the free tools and trainings are friendly used. I know in my short time here, i can't find other online business like SFI! I can't say the exact word's to defined SFI! Because SFI is a promising business! Truely, SFI is a real Deal! I loved everything with SFI! I know, i will never regret every effort and money that i will invest here.
Thanks for your post, Mr. Uttam.

All the best!

7 posts

PAYMENT in Team Building

5 hours ago

Yes Aghedo! Here's the answer to your question.

Affiliate Overrides

TripleClicks Executive Pool
Qualification: Executive Affiliate

SFI's TripleClicks Executive Pool provides a simple, easy, and lucrative income stream that all SFI affiliates can tap into every month. SFI-powered TripleClicks.com is one of the fastest-growing e-commerce Website in the world, and we now put 40% of the CV of EVERY purchase–companywide–into the TripleClicks Executive Pool for our affiliates to share in!
How to share in the pool:
For each VersaPoint (VP) you accumulate during the month, you will receive one share of the month's pool. The more VP you score, the more you will earn from the TripleClicks Executive Pool! It's that simple. Note that VP can be earned for doing a wide variety of actions (see VP Ledger for complete list of pointable actions).

To earn even more shares, become a Team Leader:

A. As a Bronze Team Leader, you'll receive matching VP on all EAs in your downline within 6 levels (including your CSAs).

B. As a Silver Team Leader, you'll receive matching VP on all EAs in your downline within 8 levels (including your CSAs).

C. As a Gold Team Leader, you'll receive matching VP on all EAs in your downline within 10 levels (including your CSAs).

D. As a Platinum Team Leader, you'll receive matching VP on all EAs in your downline within 12 levels (including your CSAs).

E. As a Diamond Team Leader, you'll receive matching VP on all EAs in your downline within 12 levels (including your CSAs), plus double matching VP on affiliates on the 12th level.

Matching VP Example: You are an STL. The EAs in your first 8 levels account for a total of 57,500 VP this month, so YOU earn a matching 57,500 shares of the TripleClicks Executive Pool.

Important Qualification Note: To earn matching VP, you must hold the rank of Team Leader and maintain a minimum 3-star Sponsor Rating (not applicable w/less than 5 ratings).

PLUS...get even MORE pool shares:

Milestone Shares

For every 10 personal VP you earn, you also earn up to 18 bonus shares of the TripleClicks Executive Pool that will be paid to you upon reaching the milestones of SFI's five Team Leader ranks! Shares are "banked" for you automatically, as follows:

10 Milestone Shares per 10 VP if your rank is Affiliate or EA

12 Milestone Shares per 10 VP if your rank is BTL
14 Milestone Shares per 10 VP if your rank is STL
16 Milestone Shares per 10 VP if your rank is GTL
18 Milestone Shares per 10 VP if your rank is PTL
Each time you hit a milestone (i.e., advance to BTL, STL, etc.), all non-expired shares you've banked to date are automatically added to your monthly commissions as a one-time bonus.

Milestone Shares earned expire after one year. You can view your current banked shares in the Milestone Shares counter in the Affiliate Center header and in the My Earnings panel on your Scoreboard tab. Learn more about Milestone Shares HERE. www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=215372

Best regards!

15 posts

Coming auctions on Friday 24 November. in Pricebenders #Pricebenders #TripleClicks

5 hours ago

Here Kenneth.....

Black Friday special at Pricebenders!
by csi4admin
bg-promo_blackfriday

Don't miss our Black Friday SUPER SALE all day at Pricebenders on Friday, November 24th! Starting at midnight tonight, every auction at Pricebenders will be capped at just 99¢! That's right, no matter how high the bidding goes, you'll pay no more than 99¢ at checkout!

For the complete line-up of available auctions, go to:

www.tripleclicks.com/indexAuctions.php

For a Pricebenders guide and tips for winning, go HERE.

+ WIN FREE PSAs WHILE YOU BID!
Don't forget that with our Bid & Build program, for every 10 bids you can earn a FREE PSA (Personally Sponsored Affiliate)! Learn more HERE.

SPECIAL PTP NOTICE
For PTP (Pick The Price) players, all price predictions will be based on the actual final ending price of the item, NOT the fixed 99¢ price. Play PTP HERE. www.tripleclicks.com/games/PTP

Goodluck Kenneth!

10 posts

The Team At SFI in Team Building #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

7 hours ago

Great post, Mr. Horace,thanks. I will share your Thread to my PSAs/CSAs!

Best regards!

12 posts

Promoting SFI, and making TripleClicks Sale on my website in Marketing #Marketing #TripleClicks

8 hours ago

Hello Isaac,what you are doing now is great. Just keep sharing your Blog web add. to your social media.

All the best for you. Mr. Isaac!

15 posts

Coming auctions on Friday 24 November. in Pricebenders #Pricebenders #TripleClicks

8 hours ago

Wow,Mr.Johan. That's a good information from you,thanks for sharing. Goodluck to you also!

489 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Chiedozie Ikwu! in Recognition

16 hours ago

Congratulations E365 Champion Chiedozie Ikwu!

Best regards!

34 posts

How do you menage without the internet connection? in Miscellaneous

21 hours ago

Ms. Tanja,do you know how to use Hot spot Tethering? You can have your own Wi-Fi instantly,even if you go travel.
Here's how it works.....
1. Extra cellphone with 3G features above.
2. Sim card with unli data.
3. Open the Data, go to settings, (Tethering and portable hotspot,)fix the settings,input password like Wi-Fi routers.
4. Check the signal if it's working fine. Remember,you have to load up for unli Data.
5. Now if all of the above is done,this is now your Wi-Fi modem,you can now connect with it. Maximum 3-5 Devices.
6.Your Laptop or other device. Go to settings open Wi-Fi,and you will see your Hotspot waiting for you to connect.lol

I hope this tip of mine can save your day from your frustrating situation right now. Take care Ms. Tanja!

Sincerely Marilyn;-*
Best regards!

12 posts

Why aren't we allowed to keep certain badges for more than 24 hours? in Miscellaneous #Eager Zebra

1 day ago

Because we need to work for it, upgrade it everyday Kishorna. But it is up to you. You have to be aware that, the more you upgraded your Badge, the higher your chances of winning unlimited prizes. That can help you to advance your Rank status and Lead board points! Hope it helps Kishorna. Best regards!

34 posts

How do you menage without the internet connection? in Miscellaneous

1 day ago

Oh.....my G--! Ms. Tanja,so sorry about that! Ofcourse we all know the feeling without internet, without logging in too SFI,our day is not complete. I hope your problem will be fixed soon as possible Ms. Tanja, take care of yourself!

Best regards!

11 posts

How to advertise - One example of wording, one sentence... in Marketing #Marketing

1 day ago

Hi Jenny,

Thanks for the compliments!

Sherwood is correct, I only used the text and banners in the marking aids section:

www.sfimg.com/Resources/MarketingCenter

For example, text ad:

"Gotta JOB (Just Over Broke)? Trade it in for a YOB (Your Own Business)!! You'll love the money...and the boss is pretty nice, too: www.sfi4.com/XXXXXXX/FREE" (Replace your X's with your SFI ID)

You can use any of the ads in the Marketing Aid section, the key is to share your ads with the world.

Once people realize how simple it is to promote SFI, we're going to take over the net!

Again, thanks for the compliments, it means a lot to me.

Wow Tommie,i can't believe it. That's exactly what i am doing!

Hi Marilyn,

That's great to hear!

Just share SFI opportunity with the world non-stop.

We're looking for our Future Diamond Team Leaders.

BTW, Our Future Diamond Team Leaders are waiting for us to find them.

Tip: Don't keep your Future Diamond Team Leaders waiting for us to find them.

Yeah,,,,sure..... Tommie! Thanks,great reminder again from you.

11 posts

How to advertise - One example of wording, one sentence... in Marketing #Marketing

1 day ago

Hi Jenny,

Thanks for the compliments!

Sherwood is correct, I only used the text and banners in the marking aids section:

www.sfimg.com/Resources/MarketingCenter

For example, text ad:

"Gotta JOB (Just Over Broke)? Trade it in for a YOB (Your Own Business)!! You'll love the money...and the boss is pretty nice, too: www.sfi4.com/XXXXXXX/FREE" (Replace your X's with your SFI ID)

You can use any of the ads in the Marketing Aid section, the key is to share your ads with the world.

Once people realize how simple it is to promote SFI, we're going to take over the net!

Again, thanks for the compliments, it means a lot to me.

Wow Tommie,i can't believe it. That's exactly what i am doing!

15 posts

Exchange-rates of Rewardical-Tokens (RT) for VersaPoints in VersaPoints #Rewardical #VersaPoints

1 day ago

Lol Mr. Stephen,it's ok. I understand,maybe you just mistaken. But no more 1000 Rewardical for me,,, haha just kidding!

15 posts

Exchange-rates of Rewardical-Tokens (RT) for VersaPoints in VersaPoints #Rewardical #VersaPoints

1 day ago

Mr.Stephen,i already received the 1 TCredit,but there is no VPs, I've refresh my browser too,but still no VPs. What happened?

15 posts

1 day ago

Really Mr.Stephen? I want to preserve my Rewardical for future purposes,but maybe i'm gonna try your tip. Just 1 TCredit for now.lol
Anyways,thanks for sharing Mr. Stephen!

Best regards!

8 posts

VP not adding up in Getting Started #VersaPoints

1 day ago

Hello Godwin, Johan is right. You have to refresh your browser after you click below the pages.
(Confirm reviews this page to earn additional 1 VP. )

Best regards!

526 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Bitt Yun Chin! in Recognition

1 day ago

Congratulations E365 Champion Bitt Yun Chin!

Wow congrats Ms.Bitt!

8 posts

Prizes converted / exchanged to rewardicals. in Eager Zebra #Contests #Eager Zebra #Rewardical

1 day ago

Hello Mr.Sujoy, try to study hard about RT because,this is more beneficial for all of us!

All the best!

38 posts

PTP Top Score Notification!! in Recognition #Contests #Eager Zebra #Pricebenders

1 day ago

Congratulations Zhumagul.
I wish, i can relate with your happiness!
Because i'm always having a hard time with PTP!
But i always take the time to make more practices.
Yesterday,i got 174 points.lol poor me.....
But it's,okay.... It's a game,and i'm beginning to like and enjoying it!
Congrats again my friend..... Moooooreeee winnings for you,for us all!

21 posts

Whats your favorite part about being an SFI affiliate? in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

1 day ago

For me, I Loved and enjoyed every little details in SFI!
No wasted time!
Time is Gold!..., and worth it,every time i logging in at my Affiliate Center.
I wish,i could spend 24/7 here,but we need to take a rest.
Thanks Mr. John, Great post!

Best regards!

24 posts

I can't explain this, does anybody has to this! in Compensation #Compensation

2 days ago

Thanks for the contribution, the amount on my cash card is more than the amount listed above, that is why I am bordered.

Are you sure Sunday? Because,read carefully what Alina said.
Why you didn't ask Alina if how much balance do you have in your Card....

24 posts

I can't explain this, does anybody has to this! in Compensation #Compensation

2 days ago

Alina: to be eligible to order a card you need to receiev $30

Hello Sunday,it is clear right,you need $30.
Maybe there is additional fee,that is why you need $30 to be eligible for ordering TCMCard.

Best regards!

14 posts

Badge in VersaPoints

2 days ago

Just keep playing, All of the Badge are very important and helpful for your Rank status Johan.
Just tap each of them,to know the required actions to upgrade them. Goodluck!

14 posts

Badge in VersaPoints

2 days ago

Hi JohanC.
Can you be more specific on which badges are you missing to give you a clear answer please?

I think he's talking about the EZ Badge that needs to be play daily.

9 posts

My question is the Payoneer card continue for 2019? in Miscellaneous #Leadership #Team Building #TripleClicks

2 days ago

You don't have too Mr. Nechemia, as long as your Card is still active until now.
Just go to Commission collection payment options. Here www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/EditCommissionPaymentInfo

All the best!