Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

18x SUPPORT
Marilyn C.

Philippines

4 posts

Why no compensation ? in Suggestion Box

5 hours ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

8 posts

"Be Human"- With Others In Marketing/Home/Church. in Marketing #Marketing

17 hours ago

Agree Mr. Bruce! ;)

These are some of my mottoes in my everyday life....

~We don't have to say that we are much better than the others.
~Because they / will see what kind of person we are.
~ As there is a saying, "Don't judge a book by it's cover".(unknown)
~ Don't do anything that you don't want them to do with you.
~Tell me who your friends are, and i will tell you what kind of person are you.
~Think a thousand times, before opening your mouth.
~Think what consequences your actions can bring.
~Try not to do anything that you will regret within 24 hours.
~Try to live with your life without regrets. (My favorite motto)
~Don't be afraid to say "Sorry" (sometimes, it doesn't matter who is right or wrong. At least you've done your part to asked for apology. This makes you a unique as human being. You have nothing to lose being always humble and understanding, to the person or in a situation.) (My attitude. Lol)

That's all for now, i need now to cook for lunch Mr. Bruce...
I've just finished my morning coffee. Lol

Have a wonderful day! /;-)

Ria

9 posts

TCredit Astro Auction Observation in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #TCredits #TripleClicks

1 day ago

Hi Cameron,

If i have lots of TCredits, i am willing to buy the 500 pack of TCredit with 599 TCredits, because i have a choice to get it back my TCredits if i don't win. And if i decide to put some on Constellation Prizes, the joy is priceless.

This is what I'm talking about...

I've only used 1 TCredit on each. Just imagine if i will earmarks, let say 10-20 TCredits. What prizes do you think i will gonna win?!

Don't forget that, every piece of Rewardical has a value for TCredits, VPs, etc. etc. ;)

Enjoy flying!

Ria

8 posts

Awarded Points!? in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

1 day ago

I forgot to add, even if your not the PTP Top scorer, I'm sure you will get a share of the Zackpot.
As long as you have entered into Top 200.
Congratulations in advance! /;-)

8 posts

Awarded Points!? in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

1 day ago

Hi Ms. Dusica,

It happens if you both gave the same prediction.
The person beat you with Sidekicks.

About the points, it take sometime before it shows on your PTP Ledger.

Hope this helps!
Good luck next time!

Ria

24 posts

The new NGRQ Gateway in Ask Gery #Marketing #Team Building

1 day ago

A Bogey Man with a nice suit. Hmmm.... I've just imagined that, what is there inside of that paper bag is the handsome face of Lee Min Ho ( My favorite famous Korean Actor) Lol

24 posts

1 day ago

Here, Mr. James. My Gateways

Best regards! ;)

24 posts

1 day ago

Hi Mr. Friedrich,

The purpose of the NGRQ Gateway, is to filter out those unserious online business seekers or hunters.
It's up to you where site you want to use it. ;)

Good luck!

Ria

243 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Gregorio Garcia! in Recognition

1 day ago

Congratulations E365 Champion Gregorio Garcia!

I'm happy for you, Mr. Gregorio!
Good luck on your second year with SFI.

I wish you all the best!

Ria

254 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Zhumagul Akhmedova! in Recognition

2 days ago

Hi Zhumagul...

Surprise... I'm here, yes, if you have noticed, I've stopped going back here since the day i forgot to give a congratulatory message to my Sponsor, because I've felt guilty until now. Lol (Well, i tried, but it's too late, because the Thread is already locked.)

Thanks that i saw you in the other Thread, greeted also by Ms. Tanja. And because you are special to me, i think it's time for me to move on and remove my guiltiness. (Wow, you've break the curse. Lol)

Finally my friend you have finished your raced, I'm so happy for you. We both know that it's not that easy to go ahead with our classmates. But with great persistence and sacrifices, finally, you really made it!

What else can i say??? Otherwise, I am sooo proud and happy for you. At this moment, I remember Shelley Leeper. I hope she's doing well. ;( Anyways, i don't wanna mess up with your SFI unforgettable moments. ;)

I celebrate with your achievements and happiness my friend Zhumagul!

Keep going!
Be a DTL soon, because i believe you can!
Me??? Don't worry about me.
I will always be here. Lol
Enjoy your day Zhumagul...

Always, Ria...

17 posts

Active New PSA - I need your Help in Getting Started #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

2 days ago

Hi Mr. James,

Since your PSA is asking how to go EA, send this link. How to go EA

Hope this helps, and congratulations for having a new active member of yours!

Good luck!

Ria

10 posts

Why "Sorry" say "Congratulations" in Suggestion Box #TripleClicks

2 days ago

how many times you want to be congratulated

I hope you aren't HB (high blood) Mr. Girish! Lol

Just always have patient, it's normal for a newbie to have a playful thoughts, and try to suggest what's on their mind.

Best regards, and thanks, you made me laughed!

Have a great day!

Ria

13 posts

What is your biggest challenge in growing an active team in Team Building #PSA #Sponsor #Team Building

2 days ago

I will like for us to share what our biggest challenge was or is in growing an active team and if possible how you were able to surpass it and grow your team.

My "Goal" (if God's will,) is to recruit thousands of PSAs, i won't stop even if i already have build a strong generations. Collect PRMs and CSAs as long as i can.

The challenge I'm having is that some of my PSA are afraid of buying any product from triple click because they don't want to disclose their bank details.

Show them this.

And you can also direct them here. About Us

Hope this helps Mercy!
Keep going, and never stop!

We will never be a "WINNER" if we stop from where we stuck! By; /;-)

Have a blessed days!

Ria

12 posts

Something went wrong on this (AA#405) Astro Auction in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

2 days ago

Sorry, i forgot to add Mr. Shouvik, there are exception with what i stated above.
No doubt to be a winner on a tiebreaker if, the #1 and 2 will not be broken.

TIEBREAKERS

In the case of a tie for the Pick-The-Bid contest prediction, three tiebreakers will be used:

Tiebreaker #1: Highest pilot tip. That is, step two of placing a bid requires choosing how many of your TCredits you wish to receive Constellation Prizes on. The auction win will be awarded to the bidder who entered the highest number here.

Tiebreaker #2: Oldest winner. If tie is not broken by Tiebreaker #1, the win will be awarded to the bidder who has went the longest without winning an Astro Auction.

Tiebreaker #3: Earliest entry. If tie is not broken by Tiebreaker #1 and #2, the win will be awarded to the bidder who entered their bid first.

12 posts

Something went wrong on this (AA#405) Astro Auction in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

2 days ago

Mr. Shouvik,

Don't get confused too much. It's just a simple mathematics.
~Winner bid is 251
~251-247=4
~251-245=6
So the closest is 247
Obviously 247 is the winning prediction.

A Tiebreaker means, who have placed 251 prediction?
A person who have placed his /her prediction first will be a 100% winner. (No doubt)
Other consequences are stated in the RULES.

12 posts

2 days ago

247 is the closes to 251, so 247 will be the winner Mr. Shouvik.

Being 100% sure to win on a Tie-breaker with the same # of prediction, you must be the one who have placed your prediction first. It's advisable to do this at the beginning of fueling.

Other Tiebreaker rules, we must always re-reads at the AA Rules page if we are still confused. ;)

Hope this helps Mr. Shouvik! /;-)

Ria

12 posts

One word "YOU" causes Skeptical second thought. in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

3 days ago

You should be sooo happy... ; (
Why you still looks sooo serious??? Lol

Congratulations Mr. Serious Guy.... ;)
I'm soooo happy for you! /;-)

7 posts

Switching members in Team Building #Sponsor #Team Building

3 days ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

7 posts

Switching members in Team Building #Sponsor #Team Building

3 days ago

12 posts

From 100-0! From 0-350% in Team Building

3 days ago

Hi Ms. Pamela,

Glad to see you around again!
Where have you been???
What makes you sooo busy?
Is it building an Unstoppable Empire? Lol
I'm just curious and happy to see the Unstoppable Lady around! ;)

Wish you a wonderful day!
And i hope, you'll visit here in the Forum more often.

Great post!
Take care!

Ria

12 posts

From 100-0! From 0-350% in Team Building

3 days ago

Posted 3 minutes ago, edited less than a minute ago

Gomer M. posted:
I used to work in tougher companies...

I mean, network marketing companies with tough qualifications like you have to sell $100 worth of herbal coffee offline every month for our personal quota aside from signing up new distributors through home meetings. To encourage or get hold of your team there, it is expected that we should communicate a lot through emailing and texting. Moreover, we also have to meet them in coffee shops or restaurant to personally talk to them to ensure they're producing.

We were never compensated with any kind of compensation, whether it be points or money, for communicating with our team members there. Our only source of compensation, are the product sales done by us, and the team. No sales, no money. In those companies, the bottomline for all the activities is "sales". That's how harsh those past businesses to us, and coming here in SFI, is like finding Heaven.

That's why I got surprised when I saw SFI rewarding points for tasks we use to normally do with our team building (in other companies). At first I wondered, "What value does this company (SFI) gets in compensating leaders for doing such tasks?". There's no direct value, except that if those activities help initiate sales among your followers, that's the only way this company (SFI) can get returns for giving people points.

Now I understand... If this is the first time a person encounter this kind of business, there's a tendency to demand a lot from the company. Demands that are actually outside of the core business which is "making sales, compensating people for sales, etc.". But for people who have been in other direct selling endeavors for years, we admire SFI for spood-feeding its members. A real compassionate marketing company.

Very well said Gomer!
I'm 99.9% agree with you!
Thank you!

We should see how supeeerrr generous SFI is.

Stop asking for more free stuff, because it's annoying already.

Let's just do our part, to work with our SFI business.

SFI Team didn't stop doing their jobs.

How about us??? Complaining to the MAXXX!!! LOL