Grab up to 13,000 free, business-boosting CSAs when you advance your rank this month! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

5x SUPPORT
KRISHNENDU M.

India

7 posts

S-Builder Co-op in Team Building #PSA

18 days ago

You keep them, as long as you want. They are just like other PSAs you get through advertisements. All you need to do is, communicate with them regularly and help them with duplication.
Wish you all the best.

11 posts

I feel unlucky in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #Contests

22 days ago

Even with perfect bid prediction, I did not win..........

Hi, KRISHNENDU!

The following Astro Auction has now completed boarding and is ready for launching!

Auction #1618
Item: TCredits - 500 pack
Entry Date: Sep 2nd
Your Pick-The-Bid prediction: 584

To see all of the auction's winners and claim the prizes you've won, click the following launch link now:

www.tripleclicks.com/Astro/Launch?id=1618

Good luck!

17 posts

E365 Runner Up or Country Champion in Ask Gery #Contests #E365

about 1 month ago

Yes, it is possible. Keep working hard. Who knows, you could become E365 Champion ! Don't consider yourself a looser in the beginning of the race itself. Give it a serious thought.
Wish you all the best.

17 posts

compensation plan in Getting Started #Compensation

about 1 month ago

Best way to make money is to recruit a few mew members regularly. Do not expect immediate earnings. See this as a long-term investment plan. Once you have a few active members in your down-line, you keep getting a lot of money every month. Of course, there are many other ways as well to make money with SFI.
Wish you all the best.

27 posts

Wow I won in Recognition #Eager Zebra #TCredits #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

Winning is always great. Keep going and you are sure to win many more.
Never forget to recruit new members regularly. That's what is needed you to be in the business.
Wish you all the best.

13 posts

Help my Psa with log in problem: in Suggestion Box #Leadership #PSA #Sponsor

about 1 month ago

1) If he/ she remember ID & password, login here: www.sfimg.com/Home/Alerts
2) If he/ she has forgotten your ID or password, go to this page: www.sfimg.com/get

54 posts

please pray for us in Miscellaneous

about 1 month ago

Yes, the situation is really grave. I pray for all those effected in the flood. Hope, the situation come to normal fast.
God bless all.

16 posts

How to use the Daily Crown won at Astro Auction? in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

about 1 month ago

You need not do anything. Your entry in the drawing is taken care of. Check your E-mail next morning to see, if have won anything.
Wish you all the best.

17 posts

How to help new members to get started? in Team Building #Getting Started

about 1 month ago

You can't help a non-responsive member. You will have to work out with people, who try the business. So, my advice is to concentrate on your movers and send weekly mail to all your down-line members.
Wish you all the best.

23 posts

i drew 4 kings in a row but there's no Tcredits prize in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

Oh, that's really embarrassing. Drawing 4 kings is achievement of a kind. I am playing the game since some time now. Never drawn 4 kings, however few times 3 kings drawn. Hope, Mr. Gery can enlighten you.
Wish you all the best.

16 posts

become STL in Team Building

about 1 month ago

Advance to the rank of STL (Silver Team Leader)
Qualifications (monthly):

4000 VP (min. 1500 VP from sales/purchases)

(3) PSAs, one with the minimum rank of BTL

3-star sponsor rating from PSAs.

Wish you all the best...............

1 post

Never give up in Inspiration/Testimonials #Contests #Leadership #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Keep recruiting new affiliate regularly & achieve EA status at regular intervals. Never give up. You are sure to achieve, once you are persistent. I won my 100th T-Time and feel happy to go on.
Wish you all the best.

1 post

Persistence pays off in Inspiration/Testimonials #Contests #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Log in daily & do your daily tasks. It pays off. I won my 100th T-Time. I feel happy & ready to go further.
I advise the new SFIers to be regular...............

17 posts

How is this possible? in Miscellaneous

about 1 month ago

Yes, I have the same problem. I am not sure what to do about it.

7 posts

Withdrawal sfi income in Compensation

about 1 month ago

I think, the best option for withdrawal from India is Paypal account. Open a Pypal account on-line and select aout-withdrawal option in SFI. $ 26 is not a big earnings. You may opt for re-investment as well. Keep building your team.

Wish you all the best.

29 posts

I lost my forum guru badge! in Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

5 months ago

It is never easy to be on the top. It takes a lot of hard work & dedication. Keep improving the quality of your posts & do that on regular basis.

9 posts

Want buy PRM's how and is there any benefit from them in Team Building #Team Building

5 months ago

There is no guaranteed commission from PRMs, as there is no guarantee that the PSAs & CSAs will be active.

I would suggest PSA + PRM pack from Tripleclicks.

29 posts

I lost my forum guru badge! in Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

5 months ago

Don't get disappointed. This Badge is for the best 200. Keep helping people with your advice & guidance. You can regain your position in top 200 anytime.

Wish you best of luck.

10 posts

Getting started in Getting Started

5 months ago

That's a very common shout indeed. Well, I must appreciate that you have asked for assistance. There are many goes lost without even giving it a try. There is nothing to worry about. Just get around SFI & you will find this interesting.

Team building is the most important aspect thing in SFI. So, concentrate on team-building while claiming your free VPs. Once you get accustomed with SFI, you will know how to go on.

Wish you all the best.

20 posts

Inactive PSAs in Team Building #Getting Started #PSA #Team Building

5 months ago

It is a common problem for all of us in SFI. While PSAs are recruited, there is no way of judging them. PSAs join seeing the SFI AD. Most of them find the business beyond their understanding and they just quit even without scoring a single VP. Keep communicating with your PSAs regularly & extend robust support.

Well, success is not for all & there can only be a handful to have financial freedom. May be it is your destiny to have that achievement of a lifetime! You never know. So, all you need to give it a try. Once you have 3 or 4 active PSAs, you will find things much easier. You just need to be patient & persistent.

Wish you all the best.

27 posts

How and where I find places to advertise for free... in Marketing #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

6 months ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

19 posts

Restarting my career with SFI in Miscellaneous

6 months ago

You have taken the right decision. Keep growing your team & never give up. Wish you all the best.

424 posts

What kind of people make good SFI affiliates? in Miscellaneous #Team Building

6 months ago

One must have determination, dedication & persistence. Show your affection towards SFI & you are on.