Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

SUPPORT
KRISHNENDU M.

India

10 posts

Hit tracking in Miscellaneous #Sales #Team Building #TripleClicks

19 hours ago

Do not worry about the advertising already posted without key code. Hereafter, include a key code. You need PSAs and it will be fine if they come without a key code.

12 posts

Why aren't we allowed to keep certain badges for more than 24 hours? in Miscellaneous #Eager Zebra

1 day ago

There has to be some kind of hardship, otherwise it would be too easy and everyone wins. Then there is no competitions.
Accept it as it is and do your best. You can make it.

34 posts

How can I earn a Fullest House Badge? in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra #Leadership #VersaPoints

1 day ago

All you need is to get a full house in all three hands in a single game to earn the "Fullest House" badge. It is simple & easy. Almost every Badge Quest Master have this Badge. Keep playing & one day you will get it.

14 posts

Badge in VersaPoints

1 day ago

Streak Badges, which is given for you to take part daily. Once you fail to take part for a day, the Badge is lost.
"Eager Zebra GOLD STREAK Badge - In it to win it" Badge will be gone when a new day starts, but will be back as soon as you play.
Do not worry about them. There are a lot more Badges to win and many of them are permanent. Keep working hard and the day will come when you become a

26 posts

Competition E365 is very difficult in Miscellaneous #E365

2 days ago

Yes, I agree with you. The more active participants, the more competition, the more excitement. When there is no competition, you don't feel the joy of winning. Competition is required to bring better of you.

11 posts

KO Trivia won in Recognition #Eager Zebra

2 days ago

Won another one today. Feeling great...........

CONGRATULATIONS, KRISHNENDU, you won Knockout Trivia match #141167!

* You outlasted 22 opponents
* You scored 23 Trivia Leaderboard points
* You earned a Knockout Trivia Winner Badge (or badge upgrade)
* You earned a free bonus entry in today's Daily Crown drawing

You've also earned a Friend Challenge Link to share on social media, in emails, etc.! By sharing this link, you can win free Member Rewards Points, TCredits, and other prizes. Learn more at www.tripleclicks.com/wave. Here's your link (which is good for 10 days):

www.gotclicks1.com/P2ZsjgkGQCBK

When you're ready to get back in the ring...a new Knockout Trivia match is starting soon at:

www.tripleclicks.com/games/KOTrivia.php

For more of my Eager Zebra games you can play, see:

www.tripleclicks.com/indexContests.php

Again, congratulations on your win!

Zack Zebra
TripleClicks.com

18 posts

I won Knockout Trivia, but I was disappointed in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

2 days ago

You get a Badge & Badge points. Keep upgrading it by winning more number of times to earn more Badge points. It will help you in future, when you are perusing your Badge Quest Grand Master level.

36 posts

Sell Forum Script in Suggestion Box #Sales

3 days ago

A good idea. Good things should be shared with all, for good.

9 posts

In the Knockout Trivia and Zackjet game in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

3 days ago

I have not seen such comment. I think, it is 'busted'. In case it is there, it should be removed. Hope, Mr. Gery will do something fast.

39 posts

The best way to start a PSA Part 1 in Getting Started #Getting Started #PSA #Sponsor

3 days ago

Great post for the new comers. Hope, that motivates them for a head start.

23 posts

All YOU need is The Plan, The Road Map, and The Courage to... in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

3 days ago

Golden thread from a Gold Team Leader again. People like you, inspire us always.

56 posts

Help: I just won 25 Rewardicals in Miscellaneous #Leadership #Marketing #Rewardical

3 days ago

My suggestion would be to acquire them, since the amount is too small to utilize yet. You may wait till the expiry date nears.

11 posts

3 days ago

Thanks a lot to all of you.

10 posts

Posting someone else's words as your own is plagiarism in Miscellaneous

3 days ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

11 posts

3 days ago

Won again. As always, I have another day with a reason to be happy.

CONGRATULATIONS, KRISHNENDU, you won Knockout Trivia match #140933!

* You outlasted 18 opponents
* You scored 23 Trivia Leaderboard points
* You earned a Knockout Trivia Winner Badge (or badge upgrade)
* You earned a free bonus entry in today's Daily Crown drawing

You've also earned a Friend Challenge Link to share on social media, in emails, etc.! By sharing this link, you can win free Member Rewards Points, TCredits, and other prizes. Learn more at www.tripleclicks.com/wave. Here's your link (which is good for 10 days):

www.gotclicks1.com/4W4zjfMXagF9

When you're ready to get back in the ring...a new Knockout Trivia match is starting soon at:

www.tripleclicks.com/games/KOTrivia.php

For more of my Eager Zebra games you can play, see:

www.tripleclicks.com/indexContests.php

Again, congratulations on your win!

Zack Zebra
TripleClicks.com

185 posts

How do I convince my team members that investing in their SFI business is smart? in Team Building #Leadership

3 days ago

You can only tell them to build their business by strengthening their down line. How they do that, it lies on them.

25 posts

How to inspire a retired "Newbie" ? in Getting Started #Getting Started #Leadership

3 days ago

It is the same story with everyone. You may send weekly e-mails to all in your down line. Focus on the movers, they are your near future.

19 posts

A friendly Tip for Newbies! in Eager Zebra

3 days ago

Great tips not only for new affiliates, but for all the players. Thanks.

7 posts

Is there is a time limit for rewardical to spend? in Miscellaneous #Rewardical

3 days ago

As Mr. Gery says, the issue has not been finalized yet. You will see announcement regarding this, when it comes.

19 posts

E365 and RT in Suggestion Box #Rewardical

3 days ago

Not yet. But you never know, what will come up in future. Whatever happens, it should go in favor of the champion.

27 posts

Spin & Win news letter in Getting Started #Contests

3 days ago

It is simple. You need to go through all the weekly newsletters, carefully. Only one or two of them every month will have the contest announcement.

15 posts

Questions on member listing in Sales

4 days ago

These are items having value, but you don't use them any more. You can list such items and someone may be interested in them. If you wish to sell new items, You need to apply for ECA seller licence.

21 posts

How can I achieve total badge points to 13,325 in Getting Started #TripleClicks

4 days ago

You need to keep working hard to upgrade your existing badges levels, like bronze, silver & gold. Always have a lookout for new badges available to you. Work harder on the permanent badges, rather than the temporary ones which comes & goes.
Wish you all the best.