50 TCredits for $9.99 SUPER Sale! Limited Time. Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

4x SUPPORT
KRISHNENDU M.

India

66 posts

Affiliate struggling to become an EA ? Good News in ECA Program #ECA #Rewardical #VersaPoints

15 days ago

Nice post. I am sure, it is going to help many.

64 posts

What's a good strategy to attain Team Leader status every month? in Miscellaneous #Leadership #Team Building

15 days ago

You need a purchase/ sales of 1500 VPs & a total of 3000 VPs to become a BTL. But, I would suggest you to concentrate on team-building. That's what is going to give you real income. We are all here to earn money.

16 posts

Win situation in Recognition #Team Building

15 days ago

Congrats. FREE things are always nice.

15 posts

Tcredits Expiration Policy in Miscellaneous #TCredits #TripleClicks

15 days ago

Thanks for reminder. No one would like to loose them after buying.

164 posts

How can I be a better sponsor to build a stronger team? in Team Building #Leadership #Team Building

18 days ago

Advertise your gateways to recruit new PSAs, intensively. Set your goal for new recruitment in the beginning of every month, according to your budget. Recruit at an average of one PSA everyday. You can gradually build a strong team. Do not forget to extend robust support to your team members & lead by example.

7 posts

Referring ECAs again. in Miscellaneous #ECA #Localvantia #Rewardical

19 days ago

You got your answer. Wish you all the best.

14 posts

Getting Started with little or no money.... in Getting Started #Getting Started

19 days ago

I would rather go with building my own team than for others. A little investment would do fine to build a good team. Drops of water makes the mighty ocean.

21 posts

Friends, Lets look on the brighter side! in Miscellaneous #ECA #Localvantia #Rewardical

19 days ago

We need to have belief & faith in SFI. It is not a new business. SFI is 20 years old now. MR. Gery certainly knows the best for this business & it's members.

11 posts

"Backdating" Rewardicals redeemed?! in VersaPoints

19 days ago

It does not have such option, yet.

67 posts

New Rewardical Tab [Red to Green=1VP] in Ask Gery #Rewardical #VersaPoints

19 days ago

No. Now, the tab is alright for you to claim 1 VP.

13 posts

Question from one of my PSA's... in Team Building #Marketing #PSA #Team Building

19 days ago

SFI is a Marketing Group. So, you may call it a Marketing business.

10 posts

EZ Problems in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra #Rewardical

19 days ago

Keep playing, till get it.
Rewardicals tab is fine now.

13 posts

Thats it. I give up. in Inspiration/Testimonials #Marketing #Sales #Team Building

19 days ago

Nice post. One can win only when stays & perform.

28 posts

472-day VP Streak - GONE... in VersaPoints #CSA #PSA #VersaPoints

21 days ago

VP streak is not important, team building is. Keep growing a vibrant team. Wish you all the best.

17 posts

Lead a team in Team Building #Leadership

21 days ago

Leading a team is not difficult, when you lead by example.

7 posts

Finally, EA for me in Recognition #VersaPoints

21 days ago

Made it to EA today. Thanks for all the support.

22 posts

How to Earn 15000 VP in 30 days? in VersaPoints #VersaPoints

21 days ago

Well, many are struggling to get even 1500 VPs. Once you start working, you will never again talk about 15000.

17 posts

Spin n win in VersaPoints #Contests

22 days ago

Nobody knows, when the Spin & Win contest will come up. You need to go through all the mails from SFI, carefully. The contest link is included in the mail.

444 posts

What attracted you to start building a business with SFI? in Miscellaneous #Getting Started

22 days ago

Change life-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------style.

512 posts

If you could give ONE tip to a new PSA, what would it be and why? in Getting Started #Getting Started #Sponsor #Team Building

22 days ago

Concentrate on team building. That's the way to earn really high.

21 posts

Plan your own strategy to grow your business! in Miscellaneous #Leadership #Localvantia #Team Building

23 days ago

A good strategy. Everyone needs to explore their possibilities of team building. Whatever is the way, team building is must in SFI business to see success.

20 posts

"Zing Network" The Grand Jewel For Showcasing the SFI Opportunity in Getting Started #Marketing #Sponsor #Team Building

23 days ago

Zing network page is not yet ready for individual use. Use your gateways, instead.